• 145 results
#51 Edited by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@siegeeeman2000: Nah not really, Sonic was toying with him in speed. Come to think of it, that's basically his speed feats, I don't think that's enough to blitz.

All-Might's reaction speed isn't that bad even in regular form

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This is like the weakest version of All-Might, now imagine him in his prime.

#52 Posted by siegeeeman2000 (72 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael:

"Nah not really, Sonic was toying with him in speed."

Sonic was only toying with dehydrated DSK. once he got hydrated, Sonic started running. though now that I think about it, I should've just said from the start that Sonic could probably do the same to All Might anyways..

"All-Might's reaction speed isn't that bad even in regular form"

sorry man, maybe I'm blind but I can't understand what's happening in that picture. mind if you explain?

"This is like the weakest version of All-Might, now imagine him in his prime."

I mean, I thought it was pretty obvious that prime All Might would win. hell, even with current, if it wasn't for DSK's speed advantage, this would be an extremely close match.

I guess my logic is that: MHAverse caps at mach 1 (I've only seen the animus), Sonic has been faster than sound since he was introduced, and DSK almost caught him when hydrated.

#53 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@siegeeeman2000:

Sonic was only toying with dehydrated DSK. once he got hydrated, Sonic started running.

And didn't get caught after multiple attempts by hydrated Sea King.

though now that I think about it, I should've just said from the start that Sonic could probably do the same to All Might anyways..

Yeah, probably.

sorry man, maybe I'm blind but I can't understand what's happening in that picture. mind if you explain?

A very weakened All-Might in human form just easily dodged a guy (faster than sound) that tried to blitz him.

I guess my logic is that: MHAverse caps at mach 1 (I've only seen the animus), Sonic has been faster than sound since he was introduced, and DSK almost caught him when hydrated.

Loading Video...

#54 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

This is still a stomp for Sea King, tanking attacks from Genos who is leagues above the MHA verse means near nothing All-Might does will hurt him in a meaningful way. Acid spit can one shot, his massive speed advantage, his regeneration and comparable striking.

#55 Posted by ATARi (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, so a lot of people seem to not recognize strength when they see it.

No Caption Provided

All Might as shown here- while weakened, can cause multi-city block level punches, as well as 1,000 feet high shockwaves.

All Might here was also, weaker than he was versus Noumu, and he also becomes much slower. As shown here, he can travel 5 kilometers in 30 seconds...WHILE FIGHTING ENEMIES, so it actually took less than 30 seconds but we will lowball. Now according to his fight vs Noumu he stated 5 punches in his Prime would've been enough, but he needed 300+ while rusty. So bare minimum a Prime Allmight is 60x stronger, and we also know due to his quirk, that his speed is proportionate to his strength.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5
All Might's feats
  1. So Speed wise he's 372.82 miles per hour (LOWBALL)
  2. Strength multi-city block level with THE SHOCKWAVES OF HIS PUNCHS ALONE- So he's town-level or small mountain level in attack potency.
  3. Is more durable than his attacks, as shown with his fight vs Noumu.
  4. 60x more potent in his Prime... Hence why the databooks list all his stats as 6/5 S-CLASS

This argument is credible simply because good old Kohei Horikoshi, gives us hints, and numbers to scale these characters. So Not only do I think All Might pre-NOUMU fight is a match for the Deep Sea King

But through scaling, Prime All-Might should stomp- being mach 29+ Which is well beyond Hyper Sonic.

People need to stop sleeping on All Might.

#56 Posted by Turr (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

DSK has enough speed to catch speed of Sound sonic off guard 3 times in one fight and barely letting him escape alive. He also has enough strenght to bust open an atomic shelter with a single hit, enough durability to tank Genos and Puri Puri attacks without any damage, he is a skilled martial artist, has some additional powers like water buffing, acid spit and tongue-worm... and on top of all that, he has healing factor that seems to be enough to heal most injuries besides fatal ones in combat speed. it's a stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
#57 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

DSK in a stomp.

#58 Posted by HigherPower (12295 posts) - - Show Bio

DSK stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-59b1aa26c030a
#59 Posted by deactivated-59b1aa26c030a (92 posts) - - Show Bio

BnHA is not even close on Sea King´s Level

#60 Edited by Azureus (2586 posts) - - Show Bio

To people who say DSK didn't tag Sonic once:

No Caption Provided

Just cause he ninja'd out of a grip doesn't mean he didn't get caught. I agree Sonic is faster than DSK, but the gap is not as big as people are making it out to be.

#61 Posted by TrueAustralian (1186 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Posted by HigherPower (12295 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by TrueAustralian (1186 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Posted by Azureus (2586 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus: That was after transforming.

That was his weakened state. The form he nearly captured sonic is his natural state.

#65 Posted by ATARi (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan:

From what I know, All Might while weaker than his fight vs Noumu, was able to travel 5 KM in 30 seconds, while having to stop and fight villains. IT's likely even at such a speed he'd have to be moving 378 MPH bare minimum. So he's likely Mach 1 or 2, no question. If we take his statements at face value, then he was 60x stronger in his Prime. 300+ punches compared to 5, for his prime...and we know because of his quirk One for All scales strength and speed proportionately.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5
The multi-city block feats are after his Noumu fight, suggesting as he gets weaker and weaker he may have gotten twice as weaker than his Noumu fight...so a highball he can be 120x stronger than these shown feats.

So a hypothetical All Might is Mach 60 or 120, depending on the scaling. Furthermore, while weakened his strongest attack was multi-city block level.

During the end of term exam, when he fought against Bakugou and Midoriya, he strapped on weights equal to about half of his weight in order to give him a handicap. Feats that occur during this will be marked as such. Also All Might's weight is stated to be 255 kg at the beginning of the series.

255 kg /2 = 281 pounds per each ankle, and wrist weight...

No Caption Provided

Yet, he still casually caused a city block level punch without even trying.

So...stacking a 60x multiplier on the apparent feats, is how we get a hypothetical All Might at his best...thus, I don't think even Genos and Sea King together could take him in his Prime, since he's also a fighting GENIUS

#66 Posted by ZettoVii (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. I honestly think All Might got this. Not only does he have more visually impressive feats than DSK, but they are also more quantifiable.

While the only thing that I got from DSK, is that he should win cause he caught a really fast character, and shown nuke level endurance/attack power... Which sounds nice and all, but unless you can confirm them to be better than AM’s feats (preferably through calcs), they really don’t seem any better. But possibly worse.

#67 Posted by HigherPower (12295 posts) - - Show Bio

Sea King stomps.

#68 Posted by sky_warrior (823 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

DSK still stomps, Acid Spit, City Level bare minimum durability, comparable if not superior striking strength, regen and a massive speed advantage.

#69 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18330 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd back all might.

#70 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd back all might.

Sea King blitzes and stomps.

#71 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18330 posts) - - Show Bio
#72 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@watcher5000: Being able to keep up with Genos and having a method to one shot and casual building level punches

#73 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18330 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: All might in his fight with all for one shown strength and durability above building level, and that was when he barely had any of his power left. As for speed while Sea King might have in edge in that area but I don't think he outclasses All Might either.

#74 Posted by jashugan (6278 posts) - - Show Bio

All might beats him in a good fight. Prime all might beats him low difficulty

#75 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@watcher5000: But with Sea King barraging him with building level punches at a speed equal to Genos' while dancing around any of All Might's hit while also maybe using his acid to one shot...

#76 Posted by HigherPower (12295 posts) - - Show Bio

DSK destroys him... I thought this was established.

#77 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18330 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: Sea King definitely isn't going to be dancing around him at all, and again AM is stronger and more durable so I don't see the slight speed advantage that he debatably may have being enough.

And let's not pretend that acid is impossible to avoid because it's not, he only used it once and it only tagged it's target because Genos put himself in front of it.

#78 Edited by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@watcher5000: All Might's best speed feat is around like 6 times lower than Mach 1 iirc, Sea King could keep up with Sonic who casually went past sound. Not to and he literally no Sold Puri-Puri Prisoners massive combo attack which are all Confirmed stronger than Hammerhead's suits. When All-Might gets hit by acid from behind before he can react im sure he will go down.

#79 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18330 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: Keep up with sonic? He was constantly getting BLITZED by sonic, at best he caught him off guard when his back was turned(real impressive right?) but even then sonic dodged the attack.A genos that was much faster than the one that stalemated sea king couldn't even see sonic, so how in the world is SK on par with Sonic?

He was hurt by Puri Puri Prisoner, he just wasn't caused major damage. That said Puri Puri Prisoner has nothing to say he can hit as hard as all might(via scaling or feats) and would get one shotted by All might, so really that means nothing to me.

He used acid once, while I won't say it's out of character for him to use he it wouldn't be his go to move either since he only used it because he was annoyed by that girl that was cheering on Genos.

#80 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: Keep up with sonic? He was constantly getting BLITZED by sonic, at best he caught him off guard when his back was turned(real impressive right?) but even then sonic dodged the attack.A genos that was much faster than the one that stalemated sea king couldn't even see sonic, so how in the world is SK on par with Sonic?

In his hydrated form her blitzed and caught Sonic who only managed to escape last minute , Sonic trained aswell, or are you just ignoring that?

He was hurt by Puri Puri Prisoner, he just wasn't caused major damage. That said Puri Puri Prisoner has nothing to say he can hit as hard as all might(via scaling or feats) and would get one shotted by All might, so really that means nothing to me.

He said and I quote "That tickled" With no visible damage and a smirk on his face before stomping him. All-Might's Casual blows dont destroy buildings like Sea King's does, All-Might has to be pushed into a corne in order to bring out his smashes.

He used acid once, while I won't say it's out of character for him to use he it wouldn't be his go to move either since he only used it because he was annoyed by that girl that was cheering on Genos.

He can still use it, he also said that Genos could easily dodge the acid, hence why he didn't use it.

#81 Edited by Thenewguysnm1 (7528 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan said:

DSK destroys him... I thought this was established.

nope chaos is actually caving someone with these same characters

Avatar image for koumorikichikun
#82 Posted by Koumorikichikun (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Want to point out that Sonic used deception to slip away from wet Sea King.

#83 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18330 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239:

In his hydrated form her blitzed and caught Sonic who only managed to escape last minute , Sonic trained aswell, or are you just ignoring that?

He didn't blitz him and sonic shown no huge improvement in speed, we only know that he got fast enough to create his ten shadows barriel after training more. And even right after his encounter with Sea King he moved FTE to Genos

No Caption Provided

Sea King isn't on par with Sonic in speed. And you said All Might's speed is 6x slower than mach one right? But AFO himself dodged an attack from someone whose speed exceeded sound easily and all might kept up with him, and once again that was when All Might barely had any power left in him.

He said and I quote "That tickled" With no visible damage and a smirk on his face before stomping him

That's not what he said

No Caption Provided

All-Might's Casual blows dont destroy buildings like Sea King's does, All-Might has to be pushed into a corne in order to bring out his smashes.

Not true, the air pressure from one of his punches destroyed a building.

No Caption Provided

And as shown here and in the anime

Care to show me that time Sea King did something like this?
Care to show me that time Sea King did something like this?

this was without any major effort and he did it with weights to restrict his power.

He can still use it, he also said that Genos could easily dodge the acid, hence why he didn't use it.

Then he won't use it here, as I don't think All might can't easily dodge it either.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
#84 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm . . .

#85 Posted by HigherPower (12295 posts) - - Show Bio
#86 Edited by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: I started the CaV before this was bumped. :P

#87 Posted by HigherPower (12295 posts) - - Show Bio

@jucaslucasa: I was supposed to do this sometime ago. Can I get the link?

#88 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-all-might-jucaslucasa-vs-deep-sea-king-chaos23-1918212/#9

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
#89 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

all might has better striking annnnnd thats about it

he gets curbstomped by deep sea king

#90 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18330 posts) - - Show Bio

He has significantly better striking strength and has higher blunt force durability, why is All Might getting curbstomped?

#91 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson said:

He has significantly better striking strength and has higher blunt force durability, why is All Might getting curbstomped?

deep sea king took a mountain busting attack to the face and healed instantly

and he is also much much faster with infinitly better stamina

#92 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18330 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson:

Genos has never mountain busted and isn't a mountain buster.Besides that's energy based durability,not blunt force.

He is faster but not "much much faster" and the fight won't be easy for All Might but it won't be so difficult that stamina will be an issue.

#93 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson:

Genos has never mountain busted and isn't a mountain buster.Besides that's energy based durability,not blunt force.

oh but he did easily and when he was weaker and when he hit DSK it was both a punch and an energy blast far better then anything all might has shown

He is faster but not "much much faster" and the fight won't be easy for All Might but it won't be so difficult that stamina will be an issue.

with the rain and healing factor it will be a big issue

#94 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18330 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson:

oh but he did easily and when he was weaker and when he hit DSK it was both a punch and an energy blast far better then anything all might has shown

No he didn't he blew up a mountain top, not the mountain itself in its entirety. And Genos does not hit as hard as All Might, so All Might should have no problem hurting Sea King.

with the rain and healing factor it will be a big issue

Didn't realize it was raining, however All Might can still win if he is going all out.Sea King has no quantifiable speed feats that can accurately say how much faster he is with the rain boost.

#95 Posted by Chronicplane (9040 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#97 Posted by utkanflash (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

People all hyped upped about speed of the OPMverse cuz of the glorified anime effects and manga effects. But the original author put Sonic as "just faster than speed of sound". Thats why he is name is like that. He is like mach 1.5

If you dont believe me then let me explain to you

OPMverse aint that fast or strong except Top 7-8 char in the series. Due to the original series that wrote by ONE.. 3rd S Class hero Bang only 3x times faster than a speeding car in the city

Proof -> Speed Discussion of Bang and His Brother

And Human Garou speedblitzed by that Bang on multiple occasions

So Human Form Garou is just a multiple bullet timer merely superhuman street leveler (Like Deathstroke or Midnighter or Wolverine. .At best Spider-Man )

And Author also said Flashy Flash a bit faster than Sonic.

So Sonic is mostly the 2nd speedster in all verse (except all around monsters like Saitama, Boros, Monster Garou, Blast, etc,) . So OPM aint that much of a speedster verse at all except Top 10 classments.

And even Sonic able to get away from DSK under the rain (when he at his fastest and strongest form) And All Might already got supersonic features on his side even he wasnt at his prime.

So imo

Prime All Might >>>3Hours limited Sick All Might>= Wet DSK >> Dry SKT = 15 min to 1 hour limited Sick All Might.

Avatar image for fernandeztimothygian
#98 Posted by fernandeztimothygian (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

All Might