• 145 results
#1 Edited by DarthSamburger (530 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Win by K.O/death. In the rain.

#2 Edited by Sy8000 (35483 posts) - - Show Bio

Sea King is too fast for Boku no Hero characters.

#3 Posted by DarthSamburger (530 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by DarthSamburger (530 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

Avatar image for pervertedhisoka
#5 Posted by PervertedHisoka (146 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't Sonic speed of sound and faster than Sea King?

#6 Posted by bachh2 (927 posts) - - Show Bio

@pervertedhisoka: sonic was faster than speed of sound since his debut i believe

#7 Posted by Sy8000 (35483 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser said:

Yes. He is also too fast for Boku no Hero characters.

@highaccuser: Haven't watched/read OPM in awhile, how so?

The speed feats from the arc where the Sea King appeared are well above the supersonic at best displays from Boku no Hero.

#8 Edited by PervertedHisoka (146 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser said:
@pervertedhisoka said:
@highaccuser said:

Yes. He is also too fast for Boku no Hero characters.

@darthsamburger said:

@highaccuser: Haven't watched/read OPM in awhile, how so?

The speed feats from the arc where the Sea King appeared are well above the supersonic at best displays from Boku no Hero.

How about when AFO sent the Noumus, All Might beat them and had the short conversation with Endeavor and went 5km to where AFO was? AFO said it took All Might 30 seconds to arrive after he sent the Noumus.

#9 Posted by Sy8000 (35483 posts) - - Show Bio

How about when AFO sent the Noumus, All Might beat them and had the short conversation with Endeavor and went 5km to where AFO was? AFO said it took All Might 30 seconds to arrive after he sent the Noumus.

More than 30 seconds, and that's not very fast against hypersonic foes.

#10 Edited by Silverrings (5452 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for both? I only know a bit about each of them.

#11 Edited by PervertedHisoka (146 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for both? I only know a bit about each of them.

No Caption Provided

I just made this.

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
#12 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats up with all the Deep Sea King threads lately?

#13 Posted by DevilGamer (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Sea king due to his regen

#14 Posted by Frocharocha (6271 posts) - - Show Bio

All might should win with difficult.

Avatar image for synchronized_123
#15 Posted by synchronized_123 (2271 posts) - - Show Bio

Sea king due to his regen

Didn't stop a hole in his stomach from killing him

#16 Edited by DevilGamer (1601 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for synchronized_123
#17 Posted by synchronized_123 (2271 posts) - - Show Bio

@devilgamer: That would be true if DSK exploded into tiny pieces, but he was still mostly intact with a hole in his stomach.

#18 Edited by DevilGamer (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@synchronized_123 said:

@devilgamer: That would be true if DSK exploded into tiny pieces, but he was still mostly intact with a hole in his stomach.

No Caption Provided

Sea King barely feeled this, All Might probably will die from this punch (Genos punch open pass through a freaking nuclear shelter)

#19 Edited by ATARi (55 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a topic that depends on: Is All Might in his Prime?

All Might in his fight against Noumu used more than 100% of his power and dished out more than 300 punches. He states that in his Prime he only would need 5 punches tops. His power was declining ever since he gave Deku the One for All quirk. His previous feat included clearing the weather by creating an up draft with his the air pressure of his punch alone. If we calculate his punches linearly we can see that 300/5 = 60 which would mean All Might was 60x stronger at his peak/before the injury (or 1.68% of his Primal strength).

Collision with Detroit Smash.
Collision with Detroit Smash.

This is a scan showcasing his Detroit Smash colliding with All for One's attack. All Might was in a weakened state, and probably weaker than he was when he fought Noumu, although plot/friendship must've made him even stronger in the moment.

Nevertheless this feat shouldn't be taken lightly, and could clearly outshine the nuclear power plant if we were to take his Primal strength calculations literal.

All might sending Noumu/Nomu flying with Plus Ultra
All might sending Noumu/Nomu flying with Plus Ultra

Furthermore, I would like to refrain from lowballing Genos, but attacking from the INSIDE of a nuclear shelter is not the same. In fact, most nuclear shelters are built to keep out radiation.

Noumu's regeneration could also not handle the stress of All Might's punches and even with his shock absorption abilities he was no match against All Might. I'd like to furthermore stress the fact that All Might claims it would have taken 5 punches in his Prime to defeat Noumu. A being capable of tanking 100+% attacks from an All Might still capable of changing the weather draft.

Making his statement about his Prime.
Making his statement about his Prime.
Casual Jab
Casual Jab

As a result, even if All Might was not in his Prime, and we low ball his Prime calculations to only being 5x stronger, he can still dish out Punches 5x stronger than All the scans shown.

Even if All Might was not in his Prime I have yet to see scans of the Sea King preforming these feats with air pressure alone. The fact that All Might can destroy a city block with just simple punches with NO contact should be taken as a huge threat to the Deep Sea King.

Conclusion, respect Toshinori Yagi.

#20 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way

#21 Posted by Darkbiscuit (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

@atari: Powerscaling from fan calculations are useless here

Avatar image for deactivated-5790531b876c9
#22 Posted by deactivated-5790531b876c9 (519 posts) - - Show Bio

All Might wins by plot saving.

#23 Posted by colliderz (4756 posts) - - Show Bio

All Might wrecks, no contest

#24 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@atari: Powerscaling from fan calculations are useless here

Nah, bro it looks more impressive than most of SK's feats. It's all that matters to me

#25 Posted by LpnQ (3954 posts) - - Show Bio

Only reason OPM characters are so overly grossed out in terms of strenght is because the mangaka is a die hard michael bay fan

#26 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18082 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as All Might is serious and avoids the acid I think he can take it.

#27 Posted by ATARi (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbiscuit:The scans posted are carefully analyzed feats, and scaling based off the statements made in the manga & anime. They're by no means official, but can be used to create a hypothesis on how strong All Might would be in his Prime. Nevertheless, his feat here appears to be a bit more impressive than anything the Sea King has done as far as destructive power even without the assertion on his primal strength.

See my previous comment for scans and references*

DISCLAIMER: As a fan of the One Punch Man series and My Hero Academia (Boku no Hero) I will not be making official statements, for my authority is limited by my knowledge, and understanding on content provided by the series as no official sources have proven this versus battle would turn out the way that is asserted.

#28 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

All Might wins

#29 Posted by DeathHero61 (18831 posts) - - Show Bio

All Might.

#30 Edited by BlackLegRaph (5477 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say All-Might takes it.

#31 Posted by IceDemonKing (9998 posts) - - Show Bio

All mighty all might FTW

#32 Posted by TOATOAA (1195 posts) - - Show Bio

my money is on all might hard diff this will be harder than noumu tho

#34 Edited by hizack123 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

All might win hand down in strength and in his prime he say himself right now it SLOW.

#35 Posted by hizack123 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

Plus! ULTRA!!!

#36 Edited by HigherPower (12393 posts) - - Show Bio

I think DSK is more durable than noumu

And he pushed Sonic to the edge in terms of speed.

All Might is physically stronger but all might has no good durability feats so DSK should take it

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#37 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7254 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by HigherPower (12393 posts) - - Show Bio

@americanspeeddemon: Oh yea my bad I completely forgot his fight with sensei

Season 2 has me shaken up and I haven't read the manga in a few chapters. But despite that I think DSK has durability feats on par with All might that and the second scan is from all might's clash with sensei

No Caption Provided

This attack barely ticked DSK and they he got blasted from a nuke shelter

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#39 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7254 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: All for One sent all the reversed all the impact from the clash to All Might.

#40 Posted by HigherPower (12393 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by HigherPower (12393 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol DSK stomps

Everyone was delusional in this thread including myself

#42 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Deep Sea King wins.

#43 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

DSK still stomps, Acid Spit, City Level bare minimum durability, comparable if not superior striking strength, regen and a massive speed advantage.

#44 Posted by HigherPower (12393 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael Other one got locked so I decided to continue it here

@god_vulcan: Man, do you know what wanking even means?

In the context I used it your joke was pretty funny. Props

Stop kidding yourself, you didn't even read my argument or it just went over your head.

I read it, you're lying about Genos.

Genos didn't blow up mountain,

Hence the reason I said "top" of a mountain in the last thread

the manga and anime just exaggerate things, ONE's manga is still the most canon source.

Not true. One writes the manga himself, Murata just draws it. The anime isn't canon but the manga is 100% canon and can be used as an original source since ONE works on it himself.

All-Might can still put him down

Not by feats

Sea King's striking feats aren't that great anyway, so you might consider the fact that Sea King might not be able put AM down.

Acid Spit gg. Also Sea King would blitz him so hard All Might's head would spin

And hell no, Sea King got completely outclassed by Sonic in speed if I remember correctly.

Funny cause Sonic retreated...

#45 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: Exactly, differrent drawer = different illustration = different feats. If something is different between manga original and the re-drawn version, we just have to go with the original version. The storyline is pretty much the same though so the anime is pretty much canon as well.

Sonic doesn't have the stamina and striking power to fight Sk and he knew that he'd get one-shotted, so he ran.

#46 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael: we go with the verison shown, which is Anime Deep Sea King.

DSK blitzes All-Might

#47 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: I don't think that's what the OP meant, but whatever.

#48 Posted by HigherPower (12393 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael said:

@god_vulcan: Exactly, differrent drawer = different illustration = different feats.

All of which were confirmed and verified by the author. Trust me, I've read the webcomic too, and half of the feats in the manga weren't there. The biggest example is Boros and Saitama's fight, several thing in the manga didn't happen in the webcomic like the moon kick

If something is different between manga original and the re-drawn version, we just have to go with the original version.

Says who? the manga is just another canon dude. It's legit, and neither holds precedence over the other, as ONE works on them equally.

The storyline is pretty much the same though so the anime is pretty much canon as well.

ONE didn't have any involvement with the anime, so the anime is usually the secondary canon while the manga and webcomic and primary respectively

Sonic doesn't have the stamina and striking power to fight Sk and he knew that he'd get one-shotted, so he ran.

He didn't have weapons, but DSK closed the gap between him and Sonic, and sonic lost the speed advantage (blitzing was his main game) which means they're at least comparable

#49 Edited by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan:

Says who? the manga is just another canon dude. It's legit, and neither holds precedence over the other, as ONE works on them equally

Says me, since the manga is just a remake or redrawn version of the original. Nothing more or nothing less, you can deny it as much as you want. Hell no, ONE didn't work on them equally, he didn't draw the manga version, Yusuke Murata did. It's still canon in storyline matter though, of course ONE wouldn't deny this because it's pretty much the same thing.

ONE didn't have any involvement with the anime, so the anime is usually the secondary canon while the manga and webcomic and primary respectively

It's supposed to be the exact goddamn thing, but the artists decided to exaggerate things which is awesome but still, it's all just exaggeration in the end.

He didn't have weapons, but DSK closed the gap between him and Sonic, and sonic lost the speed advantage (blitzing was his main game) which means they're at least comparable

Yeah, because Sonic didn't have weapons, Sonic couldn't hurt him at all. I'd run if I were him, you would to.

They're not comparable in speed, Sonic was just surprised because DSK got faster somehow. DSK didn't even tag him once.

#50 Posted by siegeeeman2000 (72 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael:

"They're not comparable in speed, Sonic was just surprised because DSK got faster somehow. DSK didn't even tag him once."

he didn't tag him, but he got real close. I mean, clearly Sonic has a speed advantage, but it wasn't enough to keep him from running. DSK had Sonic worried from the moment he got hydrated. he shouldn't be that far behind.

basically same argument as everyone else: DSK blitzes the shit out of All Might. actually, barring prime All Might, doesn't the entire MHA-verse cap at supersonic speeds? I don't recall All Might going any fast than FTE...