The SCP Kill-Squad

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Left to right:

SCP-957, "Baiting"

SCP-173, "The Sculpture"

SCP-106, "The Old Man"

and last but not least...

SCP-682, "Hard-To-Destroy Reptile"

Heavily sedated and monitoring the fight is SCP-187, "Double Vision". She is safe in a small Zodiac craft but can see exactly what is occurring, and has a direct communication line to the other SCP's. However, her commline is at a frequency that can only be heard by SCP's -- Doomsday himself cannot hear her.

If things get too hairy and it looks like the Kill-Squad will fail for sure, they can call in Slender Man for assistance.

All SCP's are basically in character but are attempting to work together. For some reason they are showing loyalty towards each other against this foreign non-Foundation-contained monster.

vs.

Doomsday

No Caption Provided

- Doomsday has no knowledge on the SCP's or how they operate. His only goal is to destroy them because they are in his way.

- Death of Superman Doomsday.

- In character.

--------------------------------------

- The battle is arranged by the SCP Foundation in an attempt to destroy either Doomsday or SCP-682. They are happy as long as one of the two dies.

- Battle takes place inside SCP-087, "The Stairwell". It has it's own agenda.

No Caption Provided

- Win when either Doomsday or SCP-682 dies.

--------------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

SCP?

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Reptile possibly solos, that or Slendy takes him to another dimension

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

They honestly dont really do much.

The only chance they have:

Doomsday gets lost in SCP-087

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@pr0metheus: Or absorbed by 957, or absorbed by Slender Man, or torn to pieces by 682, or melted by 106....

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@joygirl:

They've never showed to be able to absorb something as durable and as big as him. Also for 957 unless i missed something he only stores the thing in its chest unless he can grow also how is he going to even make Doomsday finger fit much less his body?

Doomsday would rip it in half. It doesnt have the speed to touch DD or the strength to say it can even harm him. (That actually goes for all these)

106 is stored in steel and lead (Although it isnt always effective but it says it is 43% of the time and DD is WAY above steel & lead). It says for 106 physchial damage & and restraint is unapparent and impossible. I think Doomsday's punch and a humans are kind of different.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: Good points. Allow me to retort.

Doomsday is only a little bigger than a normal human. 957 puts things in his stomach but he also puts grown men in there (probably mostly D-Class, so hardened death-row criminals). So Doomsday's size shouldn't really be an issue. As for Slender Man, using all of his pastas he has a good deal of unusual abilities (though if the SCP's can deal with him, or at least put up a good fight, we won't use Slendy).

Doomsday IS really fast but majority of SCP's are borderline-immortal, usually rematerializing or regenerating. 173 is also extremely fast (able to consistently kill three people in the time it takes one person to blink) so he'll at least keep DD busy for a little while. 173 was also strong enough to severely damage 682 before he regenerated and adapted.

106 may not be able to severely damage him but he can at least be a contributing factor. I mostly added him because he has a cool pic. :D

Doomsday's punch and a human's are VERY different but most SCP's (682 for instance) are measured directly against other SCP's, the vast majority of which have insta-kill effects. I read SCP-682's cross-SCP destruction logs and the things he endured were truly amazing, at least on par with Doomsday.

They also have the advantage of the battle taking place inside of 087 and they have 187 to assist and strategize if she sees changes in the outcomes.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday IS really fast but majority of SCP's are borderline-immortal, usually rematerializing or regenerating. 173 is also extremely fast (able to consistently kill three people in the time it takes one person to blink) so he'll at least keep DD busy for a little while. 173 was also strong enough to severely damage 682 before he regenerated and adapted.

Superman has reacted to Superman who has been FTL and has caught the Flashes. Batman could kill 3 people in about in a couple seconds (although a blink is faster then 1 second so he is fast but he isnt Flash fast)

Doomsday's punch and a human's are VERY different but most SCP's (682 for instance) are measured directly against other SCP's, the vast majority of which have insta-kill effects. I read SCP-682's cross-SCP destruction logs and the things he endured were truly amazing, at least on par with Doomsday.

I'll read them later and edit this or reply about it later. One thing is if he can take what DD does how is he contained by Steel variants? His regen might be good but he gets broken alot for a unbreakable thing.

They also have the advantage of the battle taking place inside of 087 and they have 187 to assist and strategize if she sees changes in the outcomes.

Wouldn't both teams pretty much lose from this? That is if they couldn't break the walls how do they exactly get out?

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The SCP's and Slenderman aren't beings you can simply smash.

I'd have to do more research about the SCPS, but nothing is stopping the Slenderman from transporting Doomsday to another dimension.

Kill-Squad wins.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus:

Superman has reacted to Superman who has been FTL and has caught the Flashes. Batman could kill 3 people in about in a couple seconds (although a blink is faster then 1 second so he is fast but he isnt Flash fast)

Maybe so. But how often does Doomsday use his speed when he doesn't have to? He's never shown himself to be much of a blitzer.

I'll read them later and edit this or reply about it later. One thing is if he can take what DD does how is he contained by Steel variants? His regen might be good but he gets broken alot for a unbreakable thing.

He really isn't. He is submerged completely in special acids that keep him docile and working to regen and he breaks out ALL the time. How they get him back in I'm really unsure. Also he isn't so much unbreakable as he's unkillable, he gets broken but heals immediately.

This is my favorite feat for 682, I'll spoiler block it for size.

Item:SCP-826, equipped with one (1) copy of "The Generally Nice, Friendly Thing That Can And Will Kill SCP-682 Permanently if it So Much As Spots That Damn Lizard", a 12-page short story written by Dr. ██████, detailing a large, friendly monster that is stated to be capable of permanently killing SCP-682, and 1 (one) D-Class personnel (D-682-32) equipped with 1 (one) 2010 Ducati Multistrada motorcycle for the purpose of evading SCP-682.

Tissue Test Record:

N/A

Termination Test Record:

Story is put between SCP-826, and placed into large, empty room ██m X ██m X ██m in dimension, with a remotely operated doorway large enough to send SCP-682 through. SCP-682 is brought in front of the entryway securely. Once researchers clear the area, door is remotely opened, exposing a green pasture similar to the one described in the story. SCP-682 is reluctant to go through, so D-682-32 is sent through as "Bait". 682 follows through doorway, whereupon the doorway closes behind them. 30 minutes later, SCP-682 bursts back through the door it was sent through, somewhat worse for wear, killing ██ researchers and ██ agents in the process. Recovery personnel describe the story's pasture as having become a "Battleground", featuring impact craters with enormous body parts scattered around. Parts are thought to be from the story's "Thing". Recovered story is retitled "The Generally Nice, Friendly Thing That Tried To Kill SCP-682 Permanently But Failed" , and is noticeably thicker, with 209 individual pages that detail an epic battle between the two monsters.

Additional attempts to coax SCP-682 into SCP-826 have been met with non-compliance on SCP-682's part.

Wouldn't both teams pretty much lose from this? That is if they couldn't break the walls how do they exactly get out?

Basically but yeah, the point is that they aren't allowed to get out.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cooljammy18

Nothing about 957 really suggests to believe that it is a Keter-class being. Seems more Euclid since it can be easily contained. If anything, this could be a stalemate due to 682 similar characteristics to Doomsday, adapting to anything that harms him. 173 can't really hurt DD, he's way too durable and adaptable for that and he could pretty much pummel 957 into the ground. It will just be him pounding on 682 forever really.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: It's strongly implied that 957 is some kind of abstract entity who is only letting itself be held, I believe that's why it's Keter-class.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cooljammy18

@joygirl said:

@cooljammy18: It's strongly implied that 957 is some kind of abstract entity who is only letting itself be held, I believe that's why it's Keter-class.

The only thing that gives me that impression from its bio is that weird, black barrier that forms around it and 957-1, resulting in a pile of organs afterwards. Honestly, I recall reading Safe-class SCPs that can do freakier s*** than that. I hope the creators of these beings aren't throwing around "Keter" for the sake of making an epic creature or something like that. But yeah, I'll stick with this match being a stalemate.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Joygirl

@cooljammy18: Did you read the transcript?

Addendum-957-Omega: On 06/06/2008, SCP-957 was noted to engage in an extended conversation in its native language with an unseen individual. The audio from this exchange was recorded by hidden audio and video recording devices within the house, translated by Foundation linguists, and transcribed below.

<Begin Log>

SCP-957: How much longer do I have to stay here?

???: It will be a while, <friend/brother>. Your disguise is working wonderfully and your <UNKNOWN: "WOFRET"> is extremely convincing. Much better than that [REDACTED]3. And you still get to talk in our language freely, right?

SCP-957: True, true. It is just boring and tiresome down here. No wonder <UNKNOWN: "PLECEVIP"> destroyed his <UNKNOWN: "WOFRET">. These <physical/real/unclean> <forms/bodies> are so <restraining/painful>. [SCP-957 stretches.]

???: Patience, patience. We have to let them watch the few so that the <many/family/group> can work freely. We will be done with our <research/watching> soon enough, do not worry.

SCP-957: Understood.

???: Excellent. I will speak to you at the next <UNKNOWN: "OLLIT">. Speaking of which, you should create another false scenario again.

SCP-957: Yes, sometime soon4. I will see you next time.

<End Log>

I think this addendum is what makes it Keter.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@cooljammy18: Did you read the transcript?

Addendum-957-Omega: On 06/06/2008, SCP-957 was noted to engage in an extended conversation in its native language with an unseen individual. The audio from this exchange was recorded by hidden audio and video recording devices within the house, translated by Foundation linguists, and transcribed below.

<Begin Log>

SCP-957: How much longer do I have to stay here?

???: It will be a while, <friend/brother>. Your disguise is working wonderfully and your <UNKNOWN: "WOFRET"> is extremely convincing. Much better than that [REDACTED]3. And you still get to talk in our language freely, right?

SCP-957: True, true. It is just boring and tiresome down here. No wonder <UNKNOWN: "PLECEVIP"> destroyed his <UNKNOWN: "WOFRET">. These <physical/real/unclean> <forms/bodies> are so <restraining/painful>. [SCP-957 stretches.]

???: Patience, patience. We have to let them watch the few so that the <many/family/group> can work freely. We will be done with our <research/watching> soon enough, do not worry.

SCP-957: Understood.

???: Excellent. I will speak to you at the next <UNKNOWN: "OLLIT">. Speaking of which, you should create another false scenario again.

SCP-957: Yes, sometime soon4. I will see you next time.

<End Log>

I think this addendum is what makes it Keter.

Ahh, now that's definitely pretty sinister. I skimmed through it, but didn't actually read it word for word. Pretty cool, but I'll stick with the stalemate thing. Even with Slenderman, due to his inconsistency in his stories.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: But yeah, I could see the Foundation hearing that and going. "O_o... ... ...IT'S KETER QUADRUPLE SECURITY".

How well-versed are you in 682's cross-SCP feats?

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#17 wildvine  Moderator

SPC-682 devours Doosday

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Joygirl

Bump :D

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@cooljammy18: But yeah, I could see the Foundation hearing that and going. "O_o... ... ...IT'S KETER QUADRUPLE SECURITY".

How well-versed are you in 682's cross-SCP feats?

I know that he roflstomp 096 and was shown to be the only being ever to put fear in 096 even after looking at his face. That is an incredible feat in itself since 096 is nearly unstoppable once someone looks at his face. He also survived a barrage of 173's attacks, but was scared to death of him. He manage to be completely docile when that young, female child was playing with him and she has the ability to mind control anyone into attacking her and dying instantly. I believe he killed Cain too, or was it Abel? Yeah, I'm pretty familiar with the SCP verse. :p

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: Don't recall him killing Cain or Abel (may not have been in his own logs). I still consider his best showing to be against the bookmarks.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cooljammy18

@joygirl said:

@cooljammy18: Don't recall him killing Cain or Abel (may not have been in his own logs). I still consider his best showing to be against the bookmarks.

Yeah, the reason I like him is that he isn't one of those typical, creepypasta, complicated, enigmatic SCPs. He's just a plain badass lizard that doesn't take crap from anyone (except 173, EVERYONE is scared of 173). Wouldn't help much here since DD is going kick his ass up and down the stairs, but since I don't think DD has the powerset to put him down, the fight would just go on forever really.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: I personally think 682 would adapt. Thing with Doomsday is that he only adapts after he dies. 682 is in a continuous state of evolution. Something is faster than him? He gets faster. He needs to be able to see it? He grows more eyes. He loses those eyes? He grows more, and puts armor on them. He needs to be bigger? He gets bigger. He is in a continuous state of adaptation so it seems that, as Doomsday pounds him, he will eventually just get stronger and stronger until he is at a Doomsday+ level.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@cooljammy18: I personally think 682 would adapt. Thing with Doomsday is that he only adapts after he dies. 682 is in a continuous state of evolution. Something is faster than him? He gets faster. He needs to be able to see it? He grows more eyes. He loses those eyes? He grows more, and puts armor on them. He needs to be bigger? He gets bigger. He is in a continuous state of adaptation so it seems that, as Doomsday pounds him, he will eventually just get stronger and stronger until he is at a Doomsday+ level.

Then, if he ever manages to overpower DD and somehow kill him, DD would just come back brand new. The thing is, he'll completely adapt to whatever method 682 killed him with, which would prolong the match even further. If he kills DD with pure strength, DD gets much stronger and more durable etc. It would take a LOT for 682 to even match DD in strength anyway, so he will be on the losing end for quite a bit until his physiology properly adapts. Just a lot of rinsing and repeating between the two, until they both become acclimated enough to just burst through the walls of 087 and fight each other in whatever dimension they end up in. I really don't see anything other than a stalemate happening here.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: Though technically Doomsday does "die", I think. He just resurrects.

Could be wrong.

Dewin50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump? Really interesting stuff right here!

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Shot

Doomsday has no chance here lol. SCP 173 will constantly be cracking his skull or tanking. Doomsday gets trap for life in the SCP-087. The Old Man can BFR Doomsday into his own dimension. The Reptile is said to be a planetary threat which could compete against Doomsday.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Warfstache stomp these fools

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Huey_Freeman34

I've never heard of these SCPs but from what everyone else has written about them, it would appear that Doomsday is no match for them.

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 4th Dimensional Being murderstomps him.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, I went through SCP-682's entire report and all the attempts made to kill it... I have to say, that part where he fought the monster that would "kill the damn lizard on sight" from that book brought to reality was pretty insane..

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

DD and the Reptile should stalemate since they will both heal from whatever the other does.

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Young_Murloc

I don't think they have done anything to prove they can beat DD.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl

9 months later, I still ain't read that shit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1