SCP-682, The Invincible Lizard, VS SCP-239

WhoWillWin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Battle takes place in New York City.

For all intents and purposes, SCP-682 is fully aware of 239’s power.

Could SCP-239, after years of sedation, take down the lizard who could obliterate Doomsday in no time at all? And could she be the answer to terminating SCP-682 once and for all?

Website for 682:

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-682

Website for 239:

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-239

Deal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is SCP 239 aware about SCP 682

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

682 is definetly too powerful to be anihilated, even if its physical body was to be un-created it could still spawn agin due to the true being known as SCP-682 originating or existing from beyond his physical self.

Deal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Deal

@brownzeus: I don't agree, SCP 239 has shown her power beyond physical reality bending. She can break down any substance to sub atomic level i.e, into electrons, protons and neutrons, can affect mind like she did to clef and mad him mad to kill her,if you read incident 239-B she thought clef was evil and wanted to kill her which wrote in her diary 3 days ago the incident, which happened to clef after SCP foundation saw a the deleted email of clef that he suddenly felt an interest to kill SCP 239 72 hours i.e,3 days before the incident. SCP 239 also can create no existing beings like the dragon out of clef and add special properties to it. Her full potential is unknown she might even kill 682's properties including its 3-D body. Currently, she nearly invincible when she is awake as per SCP wiki

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deal: I do not think that is enough though, here have a video, watch it and tell me if it changes your opinion

Loading Video...

if you disagree or remain unconvinced let me know.

Deal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Deal

@brownzeus: Sorry bro I cannot see the video due slow internet, but I remember this was a Chuck's video about SCP 682 and how he is the son of Scarlet king and SCP-231-4 child and not even SCP 001 the Gate Guardian (which was Clef's proposal) could not kill him. But we are talking about a being who can potentially erase multiverse one morning because she doesn't like it. Yes SCP 682 has not been YET terminated but it doesn't means he is invincible unlike SCP 239 which is VIRTUALLY INVINCIBLE when she is awake ACCORDING TO THE SCP WIKI. SCP 682 is hard to kill reptile not invincible maniac,and I doubt if he can fight against an level 5 reality bender like SCP 239

Deal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: Yeah, just read about SCP 239's battle against nevewere. According to vs battle wiki SCP 239 has shown hyperversal scale feats.

Deal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also found being that can change narrative of them one being SCP 3812 who destroyed an unknown SCP. SCP 239 is a part of that unknown SCP.

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you know SCP-682 has survived reality warping. The real reason why is not because he can adapt to it, but because he is an avatar of a god, the son of the scarlet king. So if she reality warps SCP-682 avatar away, SCP-682 God form will warp SCP-682 avatar back to life. The avatar will eventually kill her or vice versa and she kills SCP-682 God form.

I’m still leaning towards 682 though. I think they might be related. She does whatever she wants and 682 does as well, except, in a different way.

Deal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chosenone1222: Sorry I mistakely deleted my previous post. You can go to SCP wiki and learn about SCP 239 on Serpent hand's tale of Sisters and Dr Clef's Da Capo Al Fine in Unfound-hub( also is a part of SCP wiki) or directly see her true power and feats of SCP 239 on vs battle wiki.

SCP 682 is a leviathan not Scarlet king and beings exist beyond Scarlet king like High elder gods of SCP and their is also SCP 3812 who can rewrite it's plot.

CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CaptainCoolade

@deal: just telling you, vs wiki isnt always the best place to get character info from, they tend to wank characters alot. for example they say that spiderman punches at small town level. they also say post crisis batman fights at massively hyper sonic speeds. i could go on forever but i think you get my point

Deal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Deal

@captaincoolade: SCP 239 has many tales and so does SCP 682. SCP lore is too big to explore.

It will take me too much time to go through each and every story line and comprehend it properly, so I will have to stick with vs battle wiki and small amounts of stories related to SCP 239 and SCP 682. And I won't be always free to reply every posts. And I don't think any wiki will wank any SCP character.

Deal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaincoolade: And I don't see vs battle wiki using any other feats other than characters given feats of the "canon" version of SCP. They keep the assumption of the maximum capacity of a character and the baseline of a character separately.

Deal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Deal

And this is going to be my final post to this topic. SCP 239 wins, already shown that leviathans and Scarlet king aren't immortal (EX- SCP 173 killed 1/3 of all leviathans). SCP 682 just too strong and have regeneration power like her mother who was SCP 231-4 (recently came across SCP's Dust and Blood article). SCP 239's power are hyperversal scale, she can exist in infinite nothingness create new realities, bring non existenting beings to existence (like neverwere) knows everything existing, non existenting, which are known and which will be never known (omniscient).

Edit: well @capitancoolade, I never said anything that anyone governs "canonship" in SCP verse. Likewise for some SCP 239 is a 8 year old reality bender who can only change reality she see's ( even though it is heavily implied her power can destroy entire earth because she can think earth to no more exist) and has also created Santa Claus and is VIRTUALLY INVINCIBLE WHEN AWAKE.

To other people who researched deep into it know she is a being who can exist were time, reality, soul, eternity, does not exist anymore and the fact she can create non existing beings to existence has taken any form of attack like reality, soul, mental (name anything) simultaneously (from neverwere).

CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deal: who decides what is canon to the scp verse. to some people 682 is just a hard to kill reptile, while to others he is a child of the scarlet king. if you believe that he is the offspring of the scarlet king then he has "hyperversal" attack potency, which in it self messes with the rest of his "cannon". if he has hyperversal attack potency then by all means he should have one shot 096 and 173 unless they have hyperversal durability

Thatoneguy2958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

682 dies in yet another thread....

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ChosenOne1222

@deal: do you know scp-682’s god form is omniscient, omnipotent and omniprescent which is why the scp-682 avatar that is in containment can survive reality warping. Once God form 682 sees that his avatar is getting fucked by another omnipotent being, he will fuck 239 up.

And in the scp-wiki it states that god form 682 can stalemate lord harambe 1 who is the strongest god in the SCP verse competing with 343! Also I’ve read about 239 even more and she can be easily convinced. She has been convinced by personnel to revive a D class that she killed. She was also convinced to stay in containment so she wouldn’t escape. And guess what? She obeyed. So I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be hard for 682, let alone 682 god form, to be able to convince 239 or manipulate her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I changed by opinion. Appareantly, SCP-682 was put in a chamber for termination against a book that can rewrite reality on a scale beyond physics, which is exactly what SCP-239 does. He already showed resistance against that kind of powers. Also, he defeated SCP-076, who is, appareantly multiversal. The neverwhere is just something that is the concept of nothing that is univeral, which SCP-239 erased out of existence, but powers beyond physics and power on universal conceptual scale don't scratch SCP-682, since he's stronger entities that go beyond such raw power. There is no reason to assume that the neverwhere can kill him, based on his defeated opponents and tanked attacks he took from beings far above it's raw power. SCP-682 already adapted to bigger threats. So, SCP-239 best feat doesn't compare here. That's how feats work. The SCP foundation is pretty confusing, since almost every storyline is non-canon there.

Reiliw234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chosenone1222: @deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5: to you guys https://youtu.be/_OJ29rzXkig