SCP-682 and SCP-001 (Dr. Clef's Proposal) The Gate Guardian Uriel vs Composite Bleach and Naruto

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Death8Dragon
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All powers stats etc into one character

All feats from manga anime fillers novels games etc are allowed

who wins

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-6606381c5616f
deactivated-6606381c5616f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would you do this

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why?

amnotcharizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi solos he's omnipotent

Avatar image for deactivated-600a15e9df946
deactivated-600a15e9df946

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two multiverse beings vs continental characters?

hm................

aggrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By aggrape

Naruto solos, even Sakura can smack multiversals.

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Ic3M1nty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The very moment you added The Gate Guardian this has become a roflstomp for the SCPs

friendlycrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would you make this thread ??? Like any member from team one can literally neg diff the anime sides .. .....

Avatar image for deactivated-60d5f6a879db8
deactivated-60d5f6a879db8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Standard/main "canon" SCP-682 cannot solo composite Bleach and Naruto. They may not be able to kill him but they can destroy his body and then seal him. Some versions of SC-682 are multiversal in power but here is standard one.

But Gate Guardian indeed neg diff them.

PhantomRisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Gate Guardian?

I don’t see SCP 682 doing much outside of just tanking. I’d assume he could be sealed by a combo jutsu of Magnetic style Chibaku Tensei.

Cant speak on Gate Guardian until I know more. Composite Bleach entity should have All-mighty, and a combo bankai that includes Yammamoto’s. Aizen’s KS mixing with Composite Naruto entity’s Infinite Tsukiyomi, Kotoamatsukami, Tsukiyomi and Rinnegan Genjutsu could potentially be a factor.

cupofreality1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gate guardian solos. Can command them to forget, to sleep, etc. can completely obliterate any target within a 1 mile radius plus any where else in the world or universe as when they sent missiles at him from a safe distance he obliterated the missiles & obiliterates the base from where they fired. Also his sword is as hot as the Sun.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d5f6a879db8
deactivated-60d5f6a879db8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomrisk: He one-shoted SCP-682. Can mind-control anybody, World don't know about him because he has said "FORGET ME" . Can attack with power of sun from great distanse with perfect accucary. Most important thing: he is stated to be immortal and invulnerable. He tanked several things including missiles, atomic bomb and some anomalies and nothing even scratched him. Only time he was in danger was when he with help from SCP-2845 were fighting Leech boy, but Leech boy is high tier reality warper and universal thread.

No Caption Provided

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GangOrca

@phantomrisk:

Cant speak on Gate Guardian until I know more. Composite Bleach entity should have All-mighty, and a combo bankai that includes Yammamoto’s.

Gate Guradian can passively manipulate sun level heat and erase people from existence. Bankai won't work and at most, All-mighty can delay the inevitable since nobody has the means of destroying him.

Aizen’s KS mixing with Composite Naruto entity’s Infinite Tsukiyomi, Kotoamatsukami, Tsukiyomi and Rinnegan Genjutsu could potentially be a factor.

I severely doubt the dude who can casually mind control and memory erase the entire world is getting manipulated by any of these.

PhantomRisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: Infinite Tsukiyomi does the same thing.

Do you have any other feats for Gate Guardian?

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh No................

Comp Naruto and Comp Bleach together will scale at Low Multiversal - Multiversal, but the other two are dimensions above the comp duo

Hax is a non factor since it gets negged by their higher dimensionality and insane gap in stats

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GangOrca

@phantomrisk said:

@gangorca: Infinite Tsukiyomi does the same thing.

Yeah, but Gate Guardian's feat should be feasible for resisting IT.

Do you have any other feats for Gate Guardian?

It fought a universal reality warper named Leech Boy with help and has erased anything that has tried to attack it including a military base on the other side of the world. It also shook the infinite realms of heaven and KO'd 682 which is wildy impressive given 682's nigh-invulnerability, not much is known about it otherwise.

PhantomRisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeromuseg: Thank you for the feats, I appreciate it. Gate Guardian is very interesting.

Going on to what you’ve said, Gate Guardian is definitely impressive and would very well be above both verses. However, it’s composite Naruto/Bleach in one character, so I’d like to point out how powerful that’d be...

Bleach: Yammamoto’s bankai allows him to release flames as hot as the sun. This, in conjunction with Amaterasu and Blaze Release should be enough to at the very least, counteract Gate Guardian’s sword.

KS, Infinite Tsukiyomi, Kotoamatsukami, Tsukiyomi, Rinnegan Genjutsu, Izanami and Izanagi should be more than enough to counter his TP abilities as well. I could go into more detail if need be on any of these abilities.

So now we have two characters that are potentially stalemating themselves for all eternity. Since this composite character would have Kaguya’s/Ywach’s/Soulking’s immortality, and beyond Deadpool level regeneration.

PhantomRisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca:

Yes, I suppose Gate Guardian’s TP should be similar enough to resist Genjutsu on that scale.

Shaking infinite realms is unquantifiable. Similar to Might Gai bending time-space with just his speed, they’re unquantifiable and not sure how they could be put into a “versus” scenario.

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomrisk:If you like to use a certain tales then Gate Guardian showed ability to give mind manipulation immunity to people by giving an order, so i wont be surprised if he is invincible for mental attacks

PhantomRisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentkoks: As far as I know, there is no “canon” with SCP tales, correct? So they can be used as seen fit I suppose.

Regarding the feat itself, it’s impressive no doubt. But what scale was the mental manipulation immunity on? We don’t know if it could defend against something as potent as the culmination of the most potent Genjutsu in Naruto, with Kyoka Suigetsu from Aizen. Add in the All-Mighty and Antithesis and Composite could potentially out maneuver Gate Guardian.

Only thing that keeps me from passing the victory to Composite, is Gate Guardian’s battle against Leech Boy.

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AgentKoks

@phantomrisk: Gate Guardians battle with leachy one can be explained by headcanon theory that Gate Guardian probably was weakened, i mean how would they even held this guy in this cell when he annihilates anyone and anything that ever tries to touch him?(And according to tale he also can teleport, maybe he did teleported right from another world) They probably used some unknown magic or something, and i wont be surprised since even US government in SCP universe accidentally created magical god who was omnipresent in 2000 universes (and probably viewed many more from distance)

As for mental immunity, Gate Guardian gave order to Cain to remember the action he have done, killing Abel his brother, Cain tried to forget it but it was useless, eventually he got to SCP 3000 Anantatesha(probably pronounced it wrong), which by it's file says 3000 produces amnesiacs from it's skin, changes humans memories/erases them and drives them crazy just from presence near it, and Cain quite literally jumped in it's mouth and stayed there for long time, yet he didn't forgot anything about Abel, and across all scp wiki, throughout many tales,hubs, objects and other pages it was mentioned that scp 3000 is somehow connected to:

Non-existence/Void/Nothingness/"Is Not"

And if i remember properly scp 3000 is brother of Serpent from Wanderers library and is anti counterpart of it, if Wanderer's Library one has all knowledge that ever was, is, will be, and tries to research as much knowledge as he can, then scp 3000 supposed to be whole different anti side for him, so technically Cain resisted mind manipulation/erasure from supposed "diety" or at least it's "manifestation"

Ic3M1nty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's everything good and all, but can any of them even scratch or affect 682 true form?

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This doesn't even need a response.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c27d87637fa
deactivated-60c27d87637fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since this doesn't say which versions of the scp's I'm assuming this is base canon versions of the two else we'd be using composite versions which is a inconsistent mess of stories from different writer's that don't make sense together.

All in all team two wins because the two scp's don't have enough base canon to make a proper battle, and compositing all the stories is just a mess.

Avatar image for deactivated-60487590cd552
deactivated-60487590cd552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SCPs solo both verses