Ange Ushiromiya:

No Caption Provided

Tier 3:

Featherine Aurora Augustus:

No Caption Provided

• Highballed feats for all
  • SCP-2747 starts in the same layer as the gauntlet opponent in Round 1 ONLY
  • Both composite cosmology
  1. ROUND 1: Both SCP starts in the base layer of Umineko.

2. ROUND 2: Both SCP start in the same layer as the opponents.

Avatar image for deactivated-607f169761d18
deactivated-607f169761d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1:Not sure could go either way(3812's Cosmology can be quite highballed but Umineko is too so not sure).If composite then SCP stomps via bigger cosmology by default.

Round 2:SCP stomps

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MyMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MyMom

Welp, I'll start then:

From cosmology view: SCP completely dwarfs that of Umineko and affecting them can be considered NLF also since we use Highballed feats for all then both ROUND SCP bolostomps:

From metapsychical view:

R1: SCP 2747 probably gets stomped since he can be removed temporarily from lower layer before he starts his multi narrative stack annihilation, as for SCP 3812 I don't know, I mean he can't be erased if someone is from narrative above him as we saw in his log also he did destroy Destroyed an unknown entity that had a anti-metaphysical field and created a variable abstract-metaphysical construct pointer (which can be also vague) and even weakest Reality Warpers from SCP verse can create/manipulate concepts (be it Plato or others), someone can be concept it self, others can create objects to mimic concepts themself and Foundation is already existing above standard conceptualization since this is SCP 3812 highballed he should scale to this Foundation so he can either stomp here or get stalemate thanks to his transcendence.

R2: Probably SCPs if scalling above is true.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By chasekilleen

@mymom:

R1: SCP 2747 probably gets stomped since he can be removed temporarily from lower layer before he starts his multi narrative stack annihilation.

I kind of fixed it for SCP-2747 for round 1, (3747 starts same layer except for 3812) IDK if it becomes a stomp automatically though??

If it does I might revert it

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we are talking about hax or level of reality warping(although it's kinda irrelevant) then a far weaker SCP(239) can do this

It was both the next instant and an endless number of eternities later that Sigurrós Stefánsdóttir got bored. What was the point of knowing everything and nothing if there was nothing to do with it any more?

She searched around the infinite nothingness until she found a place that was a little less nothing than everything else. Here, she decided, she would start creating new everythings and new nothings to experience and learn about.

She clapped her nonexistent hands, and brought reality back into existence. Time, which had long since stood still like a stopped clock, began once more. Symmetry was broken, dividing what had been Pure Balance into What Is and What Is Not for a second-third-millionth-infinitive time.

She closed her metaphorical eyes and opened them after a trillion aeons, plus one year, to find herself being pulled from warmth and darkness into a world of cold light.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48
deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mymom said:

Welp, I'll start then:

From cosmology view: SCP completely dwarfs that of Umineko and affecting them can be considered NLF also since we use Highballed feats for all then both ROUND goes to SCP:

From metapsychical view:

R1: SCP 2747 probably gets stomped since he can be removed temporarily from lower layer before he starts his multi narrative stack annihilation, as for SCP 3812 I don't know, I mean he can't be erased if someone is from narrative above him as we saw in his log also he did destroy Destroyed an unknown entity that had a anti-metaphysical field and created a variable abstract-metaphysical construct pointer (which can be also vague) and even weakest Reality Warpers from SCP verse can create/manipulate concepts (be it Plato or others), someone can be concept it self, others can create objects to mimic concepts themself and Foundation is already existing above standard conceptualization since this is SCP 3812 highballed he should scale to this Foundation so he can either stomp here or get stalemate thanks to his transcendence.

R2: Probably SCPs if scalling above is true.

Cosmology is a hilarious spite for SCP. We aleph 1 maybe 2 vs aleph immesurable.

MyMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MyMom

@chasekilleen:

I kind of fixed it for SCP-2747 for round 1, (3747 starts same layer except for 3812) IDK if it becomes a stomp automatically though??

Then SCP 2747 stomps. He can literally one shots them since he killed Fifth God and Fifth world is also presented by Aleph Numbers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mymom said:

@chasekilleen:

Then SCP 2747 stomps. He can literally one shots them since he killed Fifth God and Fifth world is presented by Aleph Numbers.

Is the fifth world aleph omega or smth?

MyMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mymom said:

@chasekilleen:

Then SCP 2747 stomps. He can literally one shots them since he killed Fifth God and Fifth world is also presented by Aleph Numbers.

I have reverted it then

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mymom said:

@anaverageguy123:

Aleph Omega.

Was it the source of thishis quote?

Unfortunately, the world is not dynamic. Everything's already over, I've already read it. All of this? It's just going through the motions. This is just a tiny subset of the world at large. I'd call it the 'real' word, but it's just as real as we are in here. The larger space that we're in… much larger, in fact, uncountably infinite expanses in uncountably infinite dimensions… we fill that space. And yet, here, we're discretised. Collapsed into words and nothing more, even if we're something so much greater. See, sometimes the infinite can be reduced to something simpler. Look here: ℵ0 and ℵ1 and ℵ2 and so on. Simple, yes, but they can each contain the world. You can glimpse it, if you look hard enough. Just breathe in, breathe out. Think about infinity. Not just countable, but uncountable, and the dimension of it goes up into uncountability too. If you think you've really understood it, you aren't thinking hard enough. Sure, zoom past the pitstops. 5, 23, 3333. They're all beautiful, but so horrendously finite. Fly past it all and keep going and going. Minds have died wishing for a fraction of what I can see. So breathe slowly, and think about it.

Regardless, I think the SCP team stomps in cosmology.

MyMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MyMom

@anaverageguy123:

It's this quote from SCP 5800:

Right, so what we've learned so far about SCP-5800 is that it's an ecological ideaspace for extremely volatile abstract concepts. These things have a hierarchy of sorts which is dictated by the size of these beings.

I use the term "size" loosely because th- [coughs] there ah… these things are presented in sets of infinities; like how many integers or natural numbers there are in- in mathematics. The sheer size of these- these beings are defined as uncountable infinities. Despite logic telling us that there can't be anything larger in scale than… well… infinity.

Yeah, I know to the average layman that can't be possible. But it's very much true. These beings are represented by their "aleph numbers": numbers which represent the cardinality of infinite sets. Professor Hutchinson stated that such beings exist in these numbers and have been known to for quite some time.

@chasekilleen

I have reverted it then

Then he gets stopped.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mymom said:

@anaverageguy123:

Aleph Omega.

Was it the source of thishis quote?

Unfortunately, the world is not dynamic. Everything's already over, I've already read it. All of this? It's just going through the motions. This is just a tiny subset of the world at large. I'd call it the 'real' word, but it's just as real as we are in here. The larger space that we're in… much larger, in fact, uncountably infinite expanses in uncountably infinite dimensions… we fill that space. And yet, here, we're discretised. Collapsed into words and nothing more, even if we're something so much greater. See, sometimes the infinite can be reduced to something simpler. Look here: ℵ0 and ℵ1 and ℵ2 and so on. Simple, yes, but they can each contain the world. You can glimpse it, if you look hard enough. Just breathe in, breathe out. Think about infinity. Not just countable, but uncountable, and the dimension of it goes up into uncountability too. If you think you've really understood it, you aren't thinking hard enough. Sure, zoom past the pitstops. 5, 23, 3333. They're all beautiful, but so horrendously finite. Fly past it all and keep going and going. Minds have died wishing for a fraction of what I can see. So breathe slowly, and think about it.

Regardless, I think the SCP team stomps in cosmology.

I think that is from here

http://www.scp-wiki.net/acidverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mymom: Interesting quote, shows that Fifth World is indeed an aleph space.

@lmaolmaolmao:Man, I don't want to look through all of acidverse to find that quote and the context lol.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lmaolmaolmao

@anaverageguy123: nvm the one you sent was the same

It's in the about portion of supplements on the main page

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zgtfreak

Layer transcendors in the Human Domain cannot access the Witches' Domain, meaning I doubt 3812 can either, so he stops at R1. If he can somehow transcend it or we consider round 2, he gets erased instantly due to transcending the last step of the cosmology. which ends at reaching the Creator and getting absorbed by him. So round 1 he stops at R1 due to the Witches' Domain being inaccessible to him; and round 2 he dies to no one on the gauntlet because he already reached the omnipotent Creator and got erased. WTC's cosmology hard-counters 3812.

Don't know enough about the other SCP to comment.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

Layer transcendors in the Human Domain cannot access the Witches' Domain, meaning I doubt 3812 can either, so he stops at R1. If he can somehow transcend it or we consider round 2, he gets erased instantly due to transcending the last step of the cosmology. which ends at reaching the Creator and getting absorbed by him. So round 1 he stops at R1 due to the Witches' Domain being inaccessible to him, and round 2 he dies to no one on the gauntlet because he already reached the Creator and got erased. WTC's cosmology hard-counters 3812.

Don't know enough about the other SCP to comment.

I mean that layer transcendor was bound below his own creators,3812 already transcended his own creator and even the entire fundamental echelon which defines the pataphysical reality of narrative stacks,then continued superceding himself.It was said that people from one narrative can never access the higher narratives except someone whose very existence is defined to supercede everything.He literally cant stop even if he wanted.

Regardless he would directly merge with the creator and die in both rounds,but if you put them all in a neutral cosmology without the creator,then 3812 stomps each time

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zgtfreak

@lmaolmaolmao: I mean that layer transcendor was bound below his own creators,3812 already transcended his own creator

That's too vague. Their creators could differ from each other massively. It's like saying SCP creator = the Creator. And we don't know if the layer that he was going to reach was exactly where his creator was. He just failed at entering the Witches' Domain entirely.

Regardless he would directly merge with the creator and die in both rounds,but if you put them all in a neutral cosmology without the creator,then 3812 stomps each time

I disagree. But our views have turned against each other and differ so much now that we might as well not debate anymore, considering we rate things differently. Regardless, OP says it takes place in WTC.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak:

That's too vague. Their creators could differ from each other massively. It's like saying SCP creator = the Creator. And we don't know if the layer that he was going to reach was exactly where his creator was. He just failed at entering the Witches' Domain

Again,that's not how it works.You are bringing up anti feats from one person and claiming they are feats for Umineko layers.By this logic other people like ushiromiya family and Battler ascended to the higher layers anyway.It was stated that literally no one in SCP can ever have the chance to peek into higher narratives other than a being like 3812

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmaolmaolmao: Again, the WTC layer transcender not reaching ghe Witches' Domain has nothing to do with thaat person's creator. So it's not like saying WTC transcender couldn't transcend its creator while 3812 could transcend his, meaning 3812's transcendence is better. No, because theWTC transcender failing to transcend has nothing to do with his creator. The fact is a layer transcender similar to 3812 failed to trandscend to the Witches' Domain, meaning 3812 likely cannot either.

By this logic other people like ushiromiya family and Battler ascended to the higher layers anyway.

Actually, the entire Ushiromiya family was summoned there from entities already in that domain. They never reached it themselves.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

@lmaolmaolmao: Again, the WTC layer transcender not reaching ghe Witches' Domain has nothing to do with thaat person's creator. So it's not like saying WTC transcender couldn't transcend its creator while 3812 could transcend his, meaning 3812's transcendence is better. No, because theWTC transcender failing to transcend has nothing to do with his creator. The fact is a layer transcender similar to 3812 failed to trandscend to the Witches' Domain, meaning 3812 likely cannot either.

You are not understanding my point.The layer transcendor couldn't do it because the Human Domain are literally just stories created by the witches.Its like how a character cannot come out of a story I write even if I give him layer transcending powers in the story.They explictly say it in SCP as well "No matter how strong one gets they will always be equally bounded to the narrative".3812 transcended his creator,and then proceeded to transcend the very fundamental structure that defines the narrative stack.Saying he cannot ascend to the witch domain because some random human domain dude could not is like saying No one can defeat Saitama hence Featherine cannot.

Actually, the entire Ushiromiya family was summoned there from entities already in that domain. They never reached it themselves.

Doesnt matter,They can still ascend the witch domain layers by themselves,unless you are suggesting the witch domain layers are somehow inferior to the human domain

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can we get a lil bump?

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

fanoffiction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m bumping it to say Umineko is above scp

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m bumping it to say Umineko is above scp

Care to elaborate why?

userthatisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea. I just did

uko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

scp could solo

userthatisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe

amnotcharizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can the Umineko Characters get erased by their own author/writer? If yes then SCP stomps -0 diff

Landry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is sad, only the Creator can get a win for the Umineko verse, if not he could get erased by his author, and 3812 is meta on different levels than even The Database

DivineMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creator from Umineko is potentially a hard counter to 3812 due to the nature of his "omnipotence".

Tho even with that it's an insta win for SCPs in both rounds due to narrative annihilation of 2747 since he is put at the same layer as his opponents in both rounds.

ReaperAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very interesting post, I am siding narrowly with the SCP's in R1, but they won't have any difficulty at R2.

friendlycrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys heard that SCP community is trying to create a merged one in all cannon ? I mean it was implied several times in various pataphysical entries such as operation overmeta or 3500 . Good thing they are doing it....will make scaling a lot easier .

Enigma22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Enigma22

R1: Not entirely sure. 2747 is a literal anti-narrative but from what i have read there is a proces of infection going on indicating that it takes some "time" for it to spread and manifest. Even if it's almost close to instantaneous. Meaning Featherine can write in her notebook "Oh hell no, this ain't happening" from a layer above and might disrupt it. Emphasis on might.

R2: SCP stomping goes brrr. Clears easily.

DivineMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enigma22: 2747 starts in same layer in R1 so Featherine is fked.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What ever are the SCPs?

Enigma22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enigma22: 2747 starts in same layer in R1 so Featherine is fked.

Hence me saying emphasis on might. I was being generous to Featherine.

What ever are the SCPs?

Oh boy, you are in for a ride.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What ever are the SCPs?

Paranormal entities written by some people on the internet on the official site.

Kemono_dono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both solos

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers