physicalculturi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battle of the reality altering little girls!!

Round 1. Regular Madoka

Round 2. Goddess Madoka

Avatar image for deactivated-616abdb4e280d
deactivated-616abdb4e280d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SCP-239 has no mastery over her powers(not as a kid, he mastered her powers as an adult ).SCP-239 belives that she is a witch and needs to casts spells( she don't need to do it, she is reality warper not a magic user). As a kid she also needs to sees what he tries to warp.She still can kills regular Madoka but Goddess Madoka can kills her from space withou entering her range.

physicalculturi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By physicalculturi

Sorry if this turns out to be a mismatched stomp battle. It wasn't intentional. The only other character I know of who fit this mold is lambdadelta. Which would have been even more of a one sided battle.

physicalculturi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By physicalculturi

What ap/dc/ buster tier/ scope does scp 239 operate on? Planet? Less? More? What are some of the strongest characters she can beat and what are examples of the least powerful she loses too? If these questions merit their own thread I'll make one instead of asking here.

Avatar image for godakaijumother
GodaKaijuMother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scp-239 murder stop her and her verse. she is literally above some high gods from the scp foundation, she can one shot beings like scarlet king without even trying. she fought with the Neverwhere and won easily, they can destroy the hyperverse and are capable of destroying the whole tree of knowledge. Only the power of "light and dark" can defeat for good them, and light and dark are the sides of the verse. (HWML and HWMD) the same being who created scarlet king and the brothers death, both who can destroy madoka easily. Is like comparing SCP-3812 with a class D.

michealdemiurg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godakaijumother: I agree with most of what you said but stomping scarlet king is a no B)

physicalculturi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godakaijumother: wait so she's 3812 tier? Seriously? I didn't intend for this too be a stomp. Let alone THIS bad!

GodaKaijuMother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michealdemiurg: scarlet king still weaker than Neverwhere and he who made light and dark, even if he is a very strong being he is simply just a low god (but he is the strongest from all low gods also.) Neverwhere can literally UNDO scarlet king, and can fought with his own creator (even if in the end he who made dark wins.) ir she is much more stronger than his creator and the brothers death itself, how can this be a no?

michealdemiurg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodaKaijuMother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

michealdemiurg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

K

physicalculturi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michealdemiurg: no I was joking pls

Oh ic. what do you really think about my earlier post then?

What ap/dc/ buster tier/ scope does scp 239 operate on? Planet? Less? More? What are some of the strongest characters she can beat and what are examples of the least powerful she loses too? If these questions merit their own thread I'll make one instead of asking here.

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harrisonmesko said:

@godakaijumother: wait so she's 3812 tier? Seriously? I didn't intend for this too be a stomp. Let alone THIS bad!

Na she's weaker than 3812 since 3812 one-shotted an unknown SCP whose remnants created 239.

physicalculturi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By physicalculturi
@death8dragon said:

@harrisonmesko said:

Na she's weaker than 3812 since 3812 one-shotted an unknown SCP whose remnants created 239.

ok ty. he later specified itt that he was joking. btw what do you think of this?

@harrisonmesko said:

GodaKaijuMother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GodaKaijuMother

@harrisonmesko: i was saying ironically about the "I was joking" scp still 239 win and is a high god, about 3812; in a battle 3812 win. but 239 still is get some chances, maybe it would be a challenge when her get full power and in adult form. She just don't want to be so strong because she find the comcepts of "omnipotence, omniscience and Omnipresence" boring and prefer to be a "normal" reality warping witch girl.

GodaKaijuMother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok but adding again I was not joking, scp-239 get this battle easily. it is a big mismatch though but you probably didn't know that much about SCP-239, I mean, she's VERY underrated xD

Avatar image for deactivated-61d5aefa1df16
deactivated-61d5aefa1df16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

scp 239 stomps

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers