Scorpion vs Spider-man

imblackjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By imblackjames

takes place in NYC scorpion has come to NY looking for Sub-Zero and has been causing trouble fights are to K.O. standard gear for both characters

No Caption Provided
Carnage #2
Carnage #2
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By crabtree

i always thought of this fight to i would say spider-man wins to fast.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Parker is to agile and his spidey sense would help him dodge Scorpion when he teleports and " Get over here's" him.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lagoon_boy
Peter Parker.
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mattek

I'm pretty sure Scorpion can melt Spidey's web with Hellfire. 

Spidey probably wins this, but it's not as easy as it looks. Scorpion knows his shit and was able to kill Sub-Zero, who in turn could freeze Spidey the moment Spiderman connected a punch.

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Achilles.

Scorpion

Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Theodore

No Caption Provided
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By sexy_merc

Spidey should win if he plays it smart and doesn't fool around.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Matezoide2

a remotely serious Spider-Man wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

I'll say Scorpion to spark a debate.
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mattek
@Jake Fury said:
" I'll say Scorpion to spark a debate. "
Won't spark a good debate without example of why he would win. =P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattek said:
" @Jake Fury said:
Won't spark a good debate without example of why he would win. =P "

LOL 

Scorpion frustrates Spidey with his teleport jumps and his Hellfire melting his webs. He gets in posiiton to use his spear and wins via FRIENDSHIP. 
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mattek
@Jake Fury said:
" @mattek said:
" @Jake Fury said:
LOL  Scorpion frustrates Spidey with his teleport jumps and his Hellfire melting his webs. He gets in posiiton to use his spear and wins via FRIENDSHIP.  "
Friendship? Scorpion is not a friendly dude. LOL. But you're right, he could do all that all day, but eventually Spiderman's spider sense, agility and strength will get the better of Scorpion - in my opinion.
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By SuperTide

Spider-man

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Matezoide2
@mattek said:

" @Jake Fury said:

" @mattek said:
" @Jake Fury said:
LOL  Scorpion frustrates Spidey with his teleport jumps and his Hellfire melting his webs. He gets in posiiton to use his spear and wins via FRIENDSHIP.  "
Friendship? Scorpion is not a friendly dude. LOL. But you're right, he could do all that all day, but eventually Spiderman's spider sense, agility and strength will get the better of Scorpion - in my opinion. "
he cant do that all day,Spidey will know his general position and eventualy tag him,unless Scorpion keeps teleporting over and over (wich wont help him at all) he wont last long
as for hellfire vs web,the Human Torch struggled to burn it in the past,it wont be so easy for Scorp
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mattek
@Matezoide said:
" @mattek said:

" @Jake Fury said:

" @mattek said:
" @Jake Fury said:
Friendship? Scorpion is not a friendly dude. LOL. But you're right, he could do all that all day, but eventually Spiderman's spider sense, agility and strength will get the better of Scorpion - in my opinion. "
he cant do that all day,Spidey will know his general position and eventualy tag him,unless Scorpion keeps teleporting over and over (wich wont help him at all) he wont last long as for hellfire vs web,the Human Torch struggled to burn it in the past,it wont be so easy for Scorp "
Scorpion's hell fire is mystical in nature. It's not just fire. And what you said it basically more or less what I meant. =P
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Matezoide2
@mattek said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @mattek said:

" @Jake Fury said:

" @mattek said:
" @Jake Fury said:
he cant do that all day,Spidey will know his general position and eventualy tag him,unless Scorpion keeps teleporting over and over (wich wont help him at all) he wont last long as for hellfire vs web,the Human Torch struggled to burn it in the past,it wont be so easy for Scorp "
Scorpion's hell fire is mystical in nature. It's not just fire. And what you said it basically more or less what I meant. =P "
just because it is mystical,doesnt means it will burn through the web so easy :P
fair enough :P
Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Video_Martian

Oh, I thought you meant the other scorpion:

Anyway, Spidey could probably win this for sure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Matezoide said:
"@mattek said:

" @Jake Fury said:

" @mattek said:
" @Jake Fury said:

Isn't Scorpion a demon or something? he should be able to do it all day without tiring. He finally gets into position and then this happens... 

Scorpion wins: FATALITY!
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mattek
@Matezoide said:
" @mattek said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @mattek said:

" @Jake Fury said:

" @mattek said:
" @Jake Fury said:
Scorpion's hell fire is mystical in nature. It's not just fire. And what you said it basically more or less what I meant. =P "
just because it is mystical,doesnt means it will burn through the web so easy :P fair enough :P "
Scorpions fire is more or less the same as Ghostrider's. Ghostrider's fire would easily melt Spiderman's web IMO.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Matezoide2
@Jake Fury said:
" @Matezoide said:
"@mattek said:

" @Jake Fury said:

" @mattek said:
" @Jake Fury said:

Isn't Scorpion a demon or something? he should be able to do it all day without tiring. He finally gets into position and then this happens... 

No Caption Provided
Scorpion wins: FATALITY! "
no,when Scorpion is about to shoot his fire,Spider-Man effortless duck,gets within range and this happens

No Caption Provided

and i dont mean he will tire,i mean Spider-Man will predict where Scorpion will be and then
Spider-Man wins....Speedblizlity!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Matezoide:
Heresy!! 

Scorpion could teleport his way out of that with ease. :P
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Matezoide2
@mattek said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @mattek said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @mattek said:

" @Jake Fury said:

" @mattek said:
" @Jake Fury said:
just because it is mystical,doesnt means it will burn through the web so easy :P fair enough :P "
Scorpions fire is more or less the same as Ghostrider's. Ghostrider's fire would easily melt Spiderman's web IMO. "
it doenst seens to be near as good as GR`s though
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Matezoide2
@Jake Fury said:

" @Matezoide: Heresy!!  Scorpion could teleport his way out of that with ease. :P "

he cant teleport his way out of a speedblitz.....why do you think it is called speedblitz? :D
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mattek

That's Spiderman with the venom suit. Not Spiderman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Matezoide: 

Ummmmm.......if Spidey gets that close Scorpion is going to cut loose with some major Hellfire and leave him a crispy critter.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Matezoide2
@mattek said:
" That's Spiderman with the venom suit. Not Spiderman. "
nothing he couldnt do without the venom suit :D

though i am not sure if thats the venom suit or just a regular black suit
jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scorpion kicks spidey threw a portal of lava, spite

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nausea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Nausea

Escorpion is not a favorite, nor is it a stomp in favor of Spider man.

Spiderman outperforms Escorpion in speed strength and agility by a good margin and has his spider sense and webs.

However Escorpion has its hellfire, Teleportation / BFR powers that are quite versatile and dangerous.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If Scorpion teleports Spider to Netherrealm, Peter would lose.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By bdelloidgrain2

Someone already said it, but if Peter takes the fight seriously, he should win with moderate difficulty.

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FUKUTORA

Spider-man is the main man here, but Scorpion has a chance, like for example he could cut Spidey, or burn him, grab him, teleport into Netherealm and throw him into lava, spit fire on him and others but Spider-man is just stronger, faster. I gotta say that Scorpion is more skilled, which may count.