Scorpion & Sub-Zero VS Strider & Hayabusa

#1 Posted by Perfect Cell (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Hayabusa and Hiryu were summoned to Neither realm of Mortal Kombat to face the two most deadliest and popular of Ninja in the Mortal Kombat Universe.

What would the outcome be?

#2 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a though one. Gimme a minute...

#3 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ninj-oh, right.

I'll go ahead and say that Ryu and Strider have the neccessary speed to take out the other two before they can put up a effective defense.

#4 Posted by Perfect Cell (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Sub-Zero and Scorpion are referred to as... "Chinese Ninja Warriors"???

So this is like Chinese Ninja Warriors vs Japanese Ninja Warriors ha!

#5 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

sub-zero and scorpion. i got my money on them

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223208 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont know.  If Sub Zero is truly a God now. His Ice Mastery maybe at an high enough level to just freeze both Ryu and Strider before they could really do anything...
#7 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio

Strider and Hayabusa..curbstomp.

#8 Posted by nickj54 (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Scopion can teleport and kill them in a sec 
Sub Zero can freeze them and rip out their spines 
all of that = Slaughter
#9 Posted by Andras (2726 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Strider and Hayabusa..curbstomp. "
QFT
#10 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5446 posts) - - Show Bio

funny thing is thats not Ryu.

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
#11 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6148 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Sub-Zero is here ?

#12 Posted by Andras (2726 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" Which Sub-Zero is here ? "
Probally the second.
#13 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6148 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andras said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
Probally the second. "
Then he wins .
#14 Posted by Andras (2726 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Andras said:
Probally the second. "
Then he wins . "
How?
#15 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6148 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andras said:
" @Andras said:
Probally the second. "
Then he wins . "
How? "
If i remember well , he became one of the Elder Gods . An ice god , though other Gods didnt approve him , but still , his power is incredible .
#16 Posted by Andras (2726 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Andras said:
" @Andras said:
Probally the second. "
Then he wins . "
How? "
If i remember well , he became one of the Elder Gods . An ice god , though other Gods didnt approve him , but still , his power is incredible . "
Was it ever stated that he became a god in canon. Their was multiple endings in armageddon.
#17 Edited by TheJuggernautpunch (6148 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andras: Man , i have played Armageddon a long time ago . Do you think i remember all the endings ? Anyway , the power of his medallion increased a lot . Even if it was older Sub-Zero , he would still kick Team 2 , since he defeated Gods .
#18 Posted by King Saturn (223208 posts) - - Show Bio
it would be hard for Strider and Ryu to handle Sub Zero's Godlike Ice Powers now...
#19 Posted by Kayak (1311 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Andras: Man , i have played Armageddon a long time ago . Do you think i remember all the endings ? Anyway , the power of his medallion increased a lot . Even if it was older Sub-Zero , he would still kick Team 2 , since he defeated Gods . "
@King Saturn said:
" it would be hard for Strider and Ryu to handle Sub Zero's Godlike Ice Powers now... "
Again his ending in armageddon stated that the medallion increased in powers and he used it to defeat Blaze. That was his ending but how do you know thats what happened exactly, because Mortal Kombat has multiple endings so whose to say his medallion increased in power or he became a god. 

If you your saying that then the same could be said for any of the characters, most of whom gained god like powers.
#20 Posted by King Saturn (223208 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kayak said:
" @Andras: Man , i have played Armageddon a long time ago . Do you think i remember all the endings ? Anyway , the power of his medallion increased a lot . Even if it was older Sub-Zero , he would still kick Team 2 , since he defeated Gods . "
@King Saturn said:
" it would be hard for Strider and Ryu to handle Sub Zero's Godlike Ice Powers now... "
Again his ending in armageddon stated that the medallion increased in powers and he used it to defeat Blaze. That was his ending but how do you know thats what happened exactly, because Mortal Kombat has multiple endings so whose to say his medallion increased in power or he became a god.   If you your saying that then the same could be said for any of the characters, most of whom gained god like powers. "
even before MK Armageddon Sub Zero had Godlike Ice Powers dude... and if you recall correctly... Sub Zero defeated multiple Elemental God in the Sub Zero Mythologies arc... I aint just drawing these conclusions from one game here...
#21 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6148 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: That was older Sub-Zero , who defeated Elemental Gods . I think in this fight we have younger Sub-Zero .
#22 Posted by King Saturn (223208 posts) - - Show Bio
" @King Saturn: That was older Sub-Zero , who defeated Elemental Gods . I think in this fight we have younger Sub-Zero . "
and what does that change ? the Older Sub Zero wasnt even able to do the things with Ice his younger counterpart has shown able to do... 
#23 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6148 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn: That was older Sub-Zero , who defeated Elemental Gods . I think in this fight we have younger Sub-Zero . "
and what does that change ? the Older Sub Zero wasnt even able to do the things with Ice his younger counterpart has shown able to do...  "
Shame on you . Sub-Zero fans would kill you for this .
#24 Posted by Static Shock (53048 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryu and Strider for the win.

#25 Posted by Dynamo8 (463 posts) - - Show Bio

No, don't make me choose!!!  AAARRGGH!!! *explodes*

#26 Posted by King Saturn (223208 posts) - - Show Bio
" @King Saturn said:
and what does that change ? the Older Sub Zero wasnt even able to do the things with Ice his younger counterpart has shown able to do...  "
Shame on you . Sub-Zero fans would kill you for this . "
Sub Zero fans should know better... lol 
Old Sub Zero is currently Noob Saibot... and the current Sub Zero has a better skill set overall than the current Noob Saibot... though I would say that Noob Saibot from Mortal Kombat 3 Ultimate was one of the most incredible MK Characters ever...
#27 Posted by nickj54 (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion burn Strider with hellfire while Sub Zero freeze Hayabusa and rip his head off
#28 Edited by TheJuggernautpunch (6148 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:

" @King Saturn said:

Old Sub Zero is currently Noob Saibot... and the current Sub Zero has a better skill set overall than the current Noob Saibot... though I would say that Noob Saibot from Mortal Kombat 3 Ultimate was one of the most incredible MK Characters ever...
"
Lol , and i am a huge Sub-Zero fan :-) The things that older Sub-Zero could do with ice .... His younger brother can only dream about that . 
I know that he is Noob Saibot now . But  we're talking about the time he was Sub-Zero . And he was incredibly strong . MK Mythologies : Sub -Zero is one of my favourite game . I completed it many times . And believe me - his ice power was more impressive than younger brother showed . I'm not saying that younger Sub-Zero cant do those things now , since he became an Ice God , but to tell that older Sub-Zero couldnt do things with ice - its not good .
#29 Posted by King Saturn (223208 posts) - - Show Bio
" @King Saturn said:

" @King Saturn said:

"
Lol , and i am a huge Sub-Zero fan :-) The things that older Sub-Zero could do with ice .... His younger brother can only dream about that .  I know that he is Noob Saibot now . But  we're talking about the time he was Sub-Zero . And he was incredibly strong . MK Mythologies : Sub -Zero is one of my favourite game . I completed it many times . And believe me - his ice power was more impressive than younger brother showed . I'm not saying that younger Sub-Zero cant do those things now , since he became an Ice God , but to tell that older Sub-Zero couldnt do things with ice - its not good . "
well to be truthful... Older Sub Zero probably couldnt really do all of those things in the real storyline of Mortal Kombat... I mean look at this facts... Sub Zero Mythologies was officially realeased in 1997... thats actually 5 years after the original released of Mortal Kombat... hell at this point three Mortal Kombat games have been released... so the skill set that you are using with the Old Sub Zero in the game... isnt that of the Old Sub Zero... its of the younger Sub Zero... and the reason that its obvious is because why would a game creator use just the basic Ice Moves of Old Sub Zero from the original MK game ? that would make the game uninteresting... they needed to keep the game interesting and fresh in terms of Sub Zero's ability's... so what better way that have Old Sub Zero capable of doing things that only his younger brother showed in the other MK Fighting Games... in all honesty I saw what Old Sub Zero doing in Mythologies all as entertainment as raw fact... we had only really seen younger Sub Zero used real complex Ice Moves... until Sub Zero Mythologies came out... now all of a sudden Old Sub Zero was in fact capable of the same thing... when he showed so little in MK 1... 
#30 Edited by TheJuggernautpunch (6148 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @King Saturn said:

"
Lol , and i am a huge Sub-Zero fan :-) The things that older Sub-Zero could do with ice .... His younger brother can only dream about that .  I know that he is Noob Saibot now . But  we're talking about the time he was Sub-Zero . And he was incredibly strong . MK Mythologies : Sub -Zero is one of my favourite game . I completed it many times . And believe me - his ice power was more impressive than younger brother showed . I'm not saying that younger Sub-Zero cant do those things now , since he became an Ice God , but to tell that older Sub-Zero couldnt do things with ice - its not good . "
well to be truthful... Older Sub Zero probably couldnt really do all of those things in the real storyline of Mortal Kombat... I mean look at this facts... Sub Zero Mythologies was officially realeased in 1997... thats actually 5 years after the original released of Mortal Kombat... hell at this point three Mortal Kombat games have been released... so the skill set that you are using with the Old Sub Zero in the game... isnt that of the Old Sub Zero... its of the younger Sub Zero... and the reason that its obvious is because why would a game creator use just the basic Ice Moves of Old Sub Zero from the original MK game ? that would make the game uninteresting... they needed to keep the game interesting and fresh in terms of Sub Zero's ability's... so what better way that have Old Sub Zero capable of doing things that only his younger brother showed in the other MK Fighting Games... in all honesty I saw what Old Sub Zero doing in Mythologies all as entertainment as raw fact... we had only really seen younger Sub Zero used real complex Ice Moves... until Sub Zero Mythologies came out... now all of a sudden Old Sub Zero was in fact capable of the same thing... when he showed so little in MK 1...  "
WRONG . The mythologies of Sub-Zero is in the real storyline => older Sub-Zero had those skills .Younger Sub-Zero couldnt freeze when jumps , and he also couldnt make a blast that would make all enemies nearby into icicles . That was older Sub-Zero abilities . Older Sub-Zero killed Scorpion , defeated Fujin ( God of Wind ) , Earth God , Fire God , Water God , escaped from the prison of Souls ( which is really hard ) , crossed the bridge of immortality , and beated Quan Chi , and then Shinnok . Younger Sub-Zero never did such incredible deeds . I doubt anyone in Mortal Kombat did something similar to what older Sub-Zero did . You underestimate him very much . That's sad .
#31 Posted by King Saturn (223208 posts) - - Show Bio
" @King Saturn said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @King Saturn said:

"
well to be truthful... Older Sub Zero probably couldnt really do all of those things in the real storyline of Mortal Kombat... I mean look at this facts... Sub Zero Mythologies was officially realeased in 1997... thats actually 5 years after the original released of Mortal Kombat... hell at this point three Mortal Kombat games have been released... so the skill set that you are using with the Old Sub Zero in the game... isnt that of the Old Sub Zero... its of the younger Sub Zero... and the reason that its obvious is because why would a game creator use just the basic Ice Moves of Old Sub Zero from the original MK game ? that would make the game uninteresting... they needed to keep the game interesting and fresh in terms of Sub Zero's ability's... so what better way that have Old Sub Zero capable of doing things that only his younger brother showed in the other MK Fighting Games... in all honesty I saw what Old Sub Zero doing in Mythologies all as entertainment as raw fact... we had only really seen younger Sub Zero used real complex Ice Moves... until Sub Zero Mythologies came out... now all of a sudden Old Sub Zero was in fact capable of the same thing... when he showed so little in MK 1...  "
WRONG . The mythologies of Sub-Zero is in the real storyline => older Sub-Zero had those skills .Younger Sub-Zero couldnt freeze when jumps , and he also couldnt make a blast that would make all enemies nearby into icicles . That was older Sub-Zero abilities . Older Sub-Zero killed Scorpion , defeated Fujin ( God of Wind ) , Earth God , Fire God , Water God , escaped from the prison of Souls ( which is really hard ) , crossed the bridge of immortality , and beated Quan Chi , and then Shinnok . Younger Sub-Zero never did such incredible deeds . I doubt anyone in Mortal Kombat did something similar to what older Sub-Zero did . You underestimate him very much . That's sad . "

Nope... Older Sub Zero didnt have all those skills... they Gave them to him to keep the game interesting for the storyline... he didnt show anything close to that in his MK Fighting Game Appearance ( thats the point... because the MK Fighting Games go straight from the direct storyline of MK itself... and MK 1 happened after Sub Zero Mythologies chrologically )... and it doesnt matter if Sub Zero Mythologies happened in the storyline... a Storyline can always be changed or have stuff added to fit the agenda... the people he defeated could have easily been beaten by younger Sub Zero.. cause the younger Sub Zero possesses the same abilities as the older one... and of course you havent seen Younger Sub Zero do the things that the older one accomplished... because he never had his own Video Game to exploit any of his talents... but he is still a better overall combatant...

also have you not played a MK Game in the past 5 to 6 years or so... do you not know that younger Sub Zero can also create Ice Blasts that turn people into Icicles as well as Freeze in the Air... its nothing thats exclusive to the Old Sub Zero... it was a move that was given to Older Sub Zero to keep the entertainment in the game solid... because Sub Zero could not do any of those Ice Attacks in Mortal Kombat 1... and since Sub Zero Mythologies happened before Mortal Kombat 1... it only makes sense that Sub Zero was given extra abilities for the fun of the game...

#32 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6148 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: Wrong again . Do you know older Sub-Zero's last attack ? Lol , younger couldnt do that . It doesnt matter if it is in a real storyline ? lol , when you lied that it wasnt it the real storyline , you sounded like it matters . And now you say it doesnt . Read what you write , mister . For fun of the game ? You say nosense . I have not played a MK Game in the past 5 or 6 years ? Lol , Mr.Smart , think before you write . I have played almost all MK games , from the first games to Deadly Alliance , Deception and Armageddon . In Armageddon Shinnok himself resembles how older Sub-Zero attacked him  . And i highly doubt that younger Sub-Zero could beat all those Gods .
Btw , why do you put your posts in bold ? So everyone could see your nonsense ? Very smart .
#33 Posted by King Saturn (223208 posts) - - Show Bio
" @King Saturn: Wrong again . Do you know older Sub-Zero's last attack ? Lol , younger couldnt do that . It doesnt matter if it is in a real storyline ? lol , when you lied that it wasnt it the real storyline , you sounded like it matters . And now you say it doesnt . Read what you write , mister . For fun of the game ? You say nosense . I have not played a MK Game in the past 5 or 6 years ? Lol , Mr.Smart , think before you write . I have played almost all MK games , from the first games to Deadly Alliance , Deception and Armageddon . In Armageddon Shinnok himself resembles how older Sub-Zero attacked him  . And i highly doubt that younger Sub-Zero could beat all those Gods . Btw , why do you put your posts in bold ? So everyone could see your nonsense ? Very smart . "
okay... now you are making less and less sense... I already gave to the reasoning behind why Older Sub Zero was able to do what he was... it was because of the Storyline and the Gameplay and the fact that the Game revolves around the timeline of it being before Mortal Kombat 1... but it was made at least 5 or 6 years later in truth... meaning they were trying to use the gameplay of the younger Sub Zero and his skill sets not the Older Sub Zero skill sets... when have you see Old Sub Zero freeze in the air in Mortal Kombat 1 ? when have you seen Old Sub Zero make an Ice Clone in Mortal Kombat 1 ? even Old Sub Zero's ability to freeze people into solid Ice... is done by Current Sub Zero... there isnt an attack that Old Sub Zero can do that his younger brother cant... they just gave Old Sub Zero a skill set that was more current to the respected Mortal Kombat storyline of that time... but it was in no ways reflective of what Old Sub Zero could really do... if you dont believe it... play Mortal Kombat 1 on the Sega or Super Nintendo and see what all can Old Sub Zero do... cause technically as I said before Sub Zero Mythologies happened before Mortal Kombat 1... and Mortal Kombat 1 is the direct storyline basis for Mortal Kombat itself... not Sub Zero Mythologies... 
#34 Edited by MKF30 (11750 posts) - - Show Bio

Sub and Scorp would rape the other two, not even saying that as an MK fan but more realistic conclusion...Sub(is currently and Ice God) and Scorpion is already dead lmao...so what is he going to get killed again only to come back? lmao...not to mention Sub and Scorp also have pretty impressive supernatural abilities which would overcome along with their elite martial art skills both Strider and Hayabusa. 

Strider and Hayabusa can fight well, I admit but keep in mind Sub-Zero's training is not only trained to fight well at higher levels but to kill as well via the Lin Kuei. Scorpion was also trained very well from his old clain the Shyrai Ryu. 

But yeah, Scorp and Sub will win this match up especially if they're working together lol. 

P.S. just to clear up any confusion about the Sub-Zero's and Scorpion real quick, classic Sub-Zero is Noob-Saibot and the older original brother(and Sub-Zero from MK1) who Scorpion killed...in Mythologies THAT was the Sub-Zero in the storyline, who got killed at the tournament by Scorpion for killing him in Mythologies...since that Subby was able to go into Netherrealm(realm of evil and darkness) you can only exist there IF your soul is tained with evil, the classic Sub-Zero was corrupted, tainted and did evil deeds despite him doing like one good deed(the original lin kuei were evil til the newer Sub-Zero took over and is not a clan for good) 

So after Classic Sub died, he became Noob-Saibot(who is pure evil) and apart of the brotherhood of shadow in Netherrealm. Sub-Zero left the Lin Kuei when it was corrupted and they sent Sektor, Cyrax and Smoke to hunt him down and kill him...he defeated Sektor and Cyrax and Smoke was once his friend so he reprogrammed him to take on the other two cyber ninjas, defeating them. He then shortly after defeated the Grand Master and took over the Lin Kuei clan for a power for good on Earth, not evil and from that point on to currently Sub-Zero is the grand Master of the Lin Kuei as well. Cyrax got stranded in the desert back to lin kuei base, malfuntioned but later on winded up joining the Special Forces with military upgrades along with Jax and Sonya. Sektor formed his own clan of power and is the leader of the clan known as the Tekunin, and Smoke just got lost in outworld afterwards, got reprogrammed by Noob to help kill Sub-Zero(current good one) in MKD(but failed to kill Sub-Zero) Poor Smoke is good technically but always getting lost and reprogrammed by Sub-Zero lol.  

Then in MK4 Scorpion was from MK2-MK4 hunting the newer Sub-Zero(current with scar and good one) thinking it was the original Sub-Zero since Scorpion was unaware that there were 2 Sub-Zeros. One evil, one good. Scorpion thought he had killed him, thinking it was the old one some how eluding his death at Scorpion's hands...but in MK4 he realizes it's not the same Sub-Zero and understands Quan-Chi set the both of them up since mythologies...

Now, his younger Brother (current Subby) is good, more powerful and seems to get more powerful as the storyline goes on. So he can use those now besides his fighting skills, his ice powers are crazy now.  

Powers include anything you can do with ice(including what Iceman does melting himself into ice water and ice whole if he wants to) 

Scorpion also thru out this point has gained vastly in power, his powers increase and he has more things at his disposal now to use in battle(besides his fighting skills)  He also gained literally at one point himself in MK D/MKA(Godly power from the Elder Gods as their vessle to defeat Onaga) who most characters aren't powerful enough to defeat but since he had Elder God abilities he could easily kill him...however Shujinko beat him to the punch. At any rate, the point is Scorpion was uber powerful to this point then at the end of MKA he gained ultimate power and was able to resurrect his dead clan from years ago the Shyrai Ryu, his family resurrected who Quan-Chi was responsible for and the new leader of his clan the Shyrai Ryu....

Scorpion can do quite a lot as well, summon fire at will, shoot fireballs, teleport anywhere at will, shoot his spear, hell fire kicks besides all that.... 

So yeah, end result here lol team MK owns. And like Saturn already said if this is old classic sub-zero, then he's also powerful given what he's done in Mythologies and killed the original Scorpion(before he came back as an undead ninja spectre with powers. But taking out(not killing but defeating) the 4 elemental gods is pretty impressive... 

P.S. Scorpion isn't Chinese, Sub-Zero is Chinese and White. Scorpion in Japanese. They are both rival clans from history the Lin Kuei and Shyrai Ryu.

#35 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

Sub and Scorp would rape the other two, not even saying that as an MK fan but more realistic conclusion...Sub(is currently and Ice God)

"
He is?

When did that happen?
#36 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1508 posts) - - Show Bio
@Perfect Cell said:
" I think Sub-Zero and Scorpion are referred to as... "Chinese Ninja Warriors"???So this is like Chinese Ninja Warriors vs Japanese Ninja Warriors ha! "
Scorpion is Japanese, I think.
#37 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6148 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fantasma Ghost said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
" I think Sub-Zero and Scorpion are referred to as... "Chinese Ninja Warriors"???So this is like Chinese Ninja Warriors vs Japanese Ninja Warriors ha! "
Scorpion is Japanese, I think. "
Definitely .
#38 Posted by nickj54 (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Do Sub Zero control Ice to the point of freeze molecules, also has the dragon medallion and dragon armor which increase his abilities and make him a more deadly martial artist. He is also the grandmaster of the Lin Kuei and has improved. 
Sub Zero also defeated a small army of tarkatans by himself and defeated Sektor, Smoke, Cyrax and also defeats Hotaru
Scorpion control over hellfire, can breathe hellfire and empower his spear with it, and can teleport. 
Scorpion killed the Older Sub Zero and defeated the Younger Sub Zero in the tournament. 
Sub Zero and Scorpion = curbstomp
#39 Posted by Acer (14477 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30:@nickj54: I take it neither of you two even have a clue who the other two are because if you did you would realize this is not anywhere close to being a stomp.
#40 Edited by MKF30 (11750 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparda said:
" @MKF30 said:
"

Sub and Scorp would rape the other two, not even saying that as an MK fan but more realistic conclusion...Sub(is currently and Ice God)

"
He is?  When did that happen? "

At the end of MKA, he becomes an Ice God. 

@nick, yes he can in MKDC he melts himself into an ice puddle and pure ice too if he wants to(which a lot of people are unaware of I've noticed but he can do anything with ice if he wants to. Good points ^
#41 Posted by GOUKI (437 posts) - - Show Bio

okay, Scorpion and Subzero wins...i could go into detail of why tthey would win but anyone who has played MK knows what Sub and Scorp is capable of..now 

for the older and younger subzero, i honestly think younger sub zero is better than older sub zero for a number of reasons... 
but in skill i think the younger sub zero has him. lets not forget that younger subzero does have a dragon medillion which increased his freezing abilities greatly. and only someone with experience could handle that power.(hence when frost tried to steal it and got frozen by her own powers.) while theres a POSSIBLITY the younger sub was not as strong as the older sub in the past, he is definatly more stronger now then the older sub. the older sub was killed by scorpion(undead), yet younger sub was shown to best him on a few occasions.. 
younger sub is definatly more developed than older. now older sub is noob saibot who is still cool as ice! 

and no people Sub zero is NOT an ice god. that was a possible scenario if sub zero was to win. unless you can prove to me that that sub zero ending in Armageddon was true, then its not. and sub zero is only as strong as the medallion made him. 

Sub zero is not a ninja he is Lin Kuei..scorpion is a ninja(a japanese ninja). 

anyway thats my input on this....but i could very well be wrong..but for the most part i doubt it..
#42 Edited by MKF30 (11750 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, one thing the MK team has changed in time was Sub-Zero's status. He started out as "not being a ninja" but later one they refer to him as "The Ice Ninja" in the storyline, Scorpion was and always has been a ninja, referred to know as "the ninja spectre" And YES Sub-Zero is currently an Ice God...MKA he becomes an Ice God. Some people here are very misinformed with the MK storyline... 

@ Acer, actually I'm well aware and guess you don't know much about Scorp and Sub and what both have done as oppose to Strider and Hayabusa who I am aware of btw

#43 Posted by Acer (14477 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
" @Sparda said:
" @MKF30 said:
"

"
He is?  When did that happen? "
At the end of MKA, he becomes an Ice God.  @nick, yes he can in MKDC he melts himself into an ice puddle and pure ice too if he wants to(which a lot of people are unaware of I've noticed but he can do anything with ice if he wants to. Good points ^ "
Again no he didn't. Show me were that was stated in cannon that he became the ice god

@nickj54 said:
" Do Sub Zero control Ice to the point of freeze molecules, also has the dragon medallion and dragon armor which increase his abilities and make him a more deadly martial artist. He is also the grandmaster of the Lin Kuei and has improved. Sub Zero also defeated a small army of tarkatans by himself and defeated Sektor, Smoke, Cyrax and also defeats HotaruScorpion control over hellfire, can breathe hellfire and empower his spear with it, and can teleport. Scorpion killed the Older Sub Zero and defeated the Younger Sub Zero in the tournament. Sub Zero and Scorpion = curbstomp "

1. Has Sub Zero ever frozen someones molecules? And because he has two items makes him much more powerful. Both Ryu and Strider have weaponry that increase their abilities.
  2. Ryu is the master of the dragon clan, if we dont count his father. Being the grandmaster of one clan doesen't make you the greatest fighter in the world
  3. Ryu has defeated armies of fiends
  4. Hellfire can easily be avoided or cancelled out by ninpo
  5. Teleporting is good and all but Ryu has moved so fast he leaves behing afterimages and can even create clones, not to mention he can teleport himself. Ive also never seen Scorpion or Subzero move at the speeds Ryu can.
  6. Not a curbstomp
#44 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6148 posts) - - Show Bio
@GOUKI: Actually older Sub-Zero tore a skeleton from Scorpion when they first met at the temple . LOVE THAT MOMENT !
#45 Posted by GOUKI (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

Actually, one thing the MK team has changed in time was Sub-Zero's status. He started out as "not being a ninja" but later one they refer to him as "The Ice Ninja" in the storyline, Scorpion was and always has been a ninja, referred to know as "the ninja spectre" And YES Sub-Zero is currently an Ice God...MKA he becomes an Ice God. Some people here are very misinformed with the MK storyline...

"

wheres the proof that sub zero became an ice god...and the proof must be canon and have actually happened...for him to have become an ice god means that he must have defeated blaze...or that taven defeated blaze but the outcome was that all the fighters got stronger s a result rather than the other two possibilites that were stated in the storymode...but that still would not imply that sub zero became an ice god.....so wheres tha proof that sub zero became an ice god? 
if u can show me proof an it adds up and makes sense then ill believe u. wheres the proof, since people on here like to ask for proof so much(canon proof at that) then wheres yours?
#46 Posted by Acer (14477 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

@ Acer, actually I'm well aware and guess you don't know much about Scorp and Sub and what both have done as oppose to Strider and Hayabusa who I am aware of btw

"
I am aware who of they both are.....Their both samurai right? :P
#47 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

Ice God doesn't really mean a particularly huge amount, just putting it out there. Thor is the Thunder God but it's not like he's omnipotent or anything. It's a title and it's meaning can be a lot of different things. I mean, unless he has some showings or something. If all the game said was "Sub-Zero became an Ice God" I don't see what it means.

I mean, hell, I could've slapped the title "Ice God" on Sub-Zero before because of his abilities.

#48 Posted by Acer (14477 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparda said:
" Ice God doesn't really mean a particularly huge amount, just putting it out there. Thor is the Thunder God but it's not like he's omnipotent or anything. It's a title and it's meaning can be a lot of different things. I mean, unless he has some showings or something. If all the game said was "Sub-Zero became an Ice God" I don't see what it means. I mean, hell, I could've slapped the title "Ice God" on Sub-Zero before because of his abilities. "
Can i hug you :)
#49 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6148 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparda said:
" Ice God doesn't really mean a particularly huge amount, just putting it out there. Thor is the Thunder God but it's not like he's omnipotent or anything. It's a title and it's meaning can be a lot of different things. I mean, unless he has some showings or something. If all the game said was "Sub-Zero became an Ice God" I don't see what it means. I mean, hell, I could've slapped the title "Ice God" on Sub-Zero before because of his abilities. "
Well , older Sub-Zero never claimed himself as an Ice God , but he beated Elemental Gods , Quan Chi and Shinnok . And younger Sub-Zero must be stronger now than his brother in the past .
#50 Posted by nickj54 (1093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Acer:
Tarkatan are almost superhuman compared to humans 
Sub Zero can freeze the air the molecules in the air 
When Scorpion teleports he leaves a after image 
Sub Zero and Scorpion stomps