User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Teams:

nickthedevil: Blue Team

Captain Cold (DC): Dual Cold Guns, 2 Cold Grenades, his Standard Parka

Darth Vader (EU): Lightsaber

Cole Mcgrath (Infamous): Nightstick

YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Red Team

Master Chief : Energy Sword, (2) Covenant Plasma Rifles, Spartan Laser, MJOLNIR armor. 2 Plasma Grenades, 2 Frag Grenades.

Starkiller : Blue lightsaber, laser rifle, protective armor, 2 frag grenades.

Commander Shepard : (Soilder) Beserker Heavy Armor, M-29 Mantis Sniper Rifle (10 Rounds), M-8 Avenger Assault Rifle, M-27 Scimitar Shotgun, and M-3 Predator Pistol, 2 Throwing Grenades

Battle Field: Halo Snow Map

No Caption Provided

Rules:

Everyone has 10 minuets Prep to study map and Comunnication Ear Pieces on a Normal Radio Frequency.

No one knows who there fighting. Only theres 3 Target need killing.

Remember all powers are neutral here and affect eachother. I.E. Magic will affect Force. Force affect Warp. Warp affect Biotics. Ect ect....

Anyones Gun that requires Ammo have only 2 Clips of Ammo.

Blood Lusted

No BFR

KO or Death

WHEN BOTH MEMBERS ARE DONE DEBATING WILL THERE BE VOTES. VOTE ON THE DEBATE AS WELL AS THE TEAM. SOME TEAMS ARE STRONGER IN STATS BUT A GODD DEBATER CAN POINT OUT THERE UNSEEN FLAWS OR HOW THEIR TEAM MATCHES THEM.

Have Fun

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Master Chief should be able to snipe Captain Cold off the bat, or Commander Shepard could. Or Starkiller could choke him in the beginning of the battle. I don't see how they couldn't. As far as I know, Captain Cold's face is slab dab right in the front without any protection at all, and only has a cold-protective suit, not any protective armor at all. Captain Cold goes down hard, and fast.

Darth Vader has taught Starkiller, so Starkiller and Darth Vader should know each other's tricks. Starkiller has shown to progress and be a match for even his own master : Darth Vader. As a result, Starkiller should easily be able to hold off Darth Vader. Also, in this scenario, Starkiller has the advantage of protective armor, grenades, and a laser gun. (even if they don't know each other Starkiller is on par, if not on the same level as Darth Vader. His extra equipment advantage should even it up, or giving him the advantage.)

Cole Mcgrath in my knowledge is a guy who controls lightning and can use it in his nightstaff. Again, I do not see any armor of any sort and I do not see how Master Chief, Commander Shepard, or Starkiller could not pick him off easily. (unless he uses his lighting as armor, or some game mechanisms like that) However. Master Chief's armor is resistant to lighting and thunder, and can cloak himself, etc. Plasma weapons and energy weapons should also be enough to overpower lightning.

Once Master Chief and Commander Shepard are done they will gang on Darth Vader.

Other Factors :

• Master Chief has his radar, and Commander Shepard has one of some sort as well. Starkiller has the force on his side, and that should be able to protect the group from any ambushes.
  • From a distance a Spartan Laser should be able to incinerate Darth Vader. I don't see how he could deflect that, while Starkiller and Commander Shepard could distract him to the laser spot and lead to his death.
  • Supportive grenades could also harm or provide a good distraction to Darth. (if he force pushed them away Starkiller can push them back)
  • Master Chief should be familiar to the map because it is in his universe and technically he has been on it numerous times. If not, the extra weaponry or structures around it are covenant/UNSC so he should easily be able to identify it and use them as his/his team's advantage.
  • Master Chief's armor is adaptable to extreme temperatures, so Captain Cold's attacks are useless against him. (he has survived cyrosleep, and space which is a lot colder than you think. He has also survived falling into space to a planet)

Master Chief falling from space to a planet without being hurt/damaged (or his suit)

Master Chief showing ability to tank more various dangerous temperatures.

Master Chief (and other Spartans) showing the ability to easily dodge numerous fire from several different angles.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By nickthedevil

I'm going to have access to a computer today, in the evening. Be back to it.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@nickthedevil: No problem.

Avatar image for sensitivepsych0
SensitivePsych0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SensitivePsych0

I will wait for Nicks reply to vote but I'm leaning towards comicgeek.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BMEZY

Go NicKY!!

:D

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist

@SensitivePsych0: When both are done and ready for votes well vote :). Still anyone wnat to cast their opponions on it thats fine. Just leave the main Debating to them.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickthedevil: Cant wait to see what ya guys got.