Scenario: Spirit of Adventure (Ongoing)

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@joewell911: You are given a sleeping bag and a stern talking to.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_hellstorm:

"Apologies for the inconvenience! I'd happily do some community service, if it could make up for destroying the acedemy's property." From any other student, that would come off as a sarcastic remark, but Jurius radiates innocence and willingness to help as he asks.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_hellstorm: "I guess that you do learn best through real experience. You have my gratitude, but I'll be going now. See you around, Kat. Oh, and I'll get you back for that prank before, trust me." He says with a playful smile before being dissipated into the wind as he gets unsummoned.

Back in the potions room, Uli wears a pained expression on his face. That was a mistake. I know that I shouldn't get too close to the other students, and on top of that, I taught her Bajiquan. If father knew about that there's no telling what he would do. Uli slams his fist against the table, causing a loud bang to reverberate around the room. She's a Belladonna so her family connections should be able to keep her safe in the worst case, but that was still a lapse in judgement on my part. I was careless. Standing up, Uli wordlessly continues to search the library for information on genetics, hoping to find something that could explain his unique circumstances.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@king_hellstorm: Tak momentarily enjoys the irony of the meal before wolfing it down. Feeling tired he lays down for a bit to rest.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Cyro sleep @just_banter: You learn that you are a caster and not a mutant. Cyro sleep. @joewell911: They tell you that it is no problem but not to do it again. Cyro sleep.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#707  Edited By stormshadow_x

@king_hellstorm:

Leo begins to walk around the staples drawing closer to the Griffin and completely fascinated by its design.

"Fascinating creature" Leo said muttered practically watering from the mouth. He stands in front of the stable studying the creature and jotting down facts he notices in a book even drawing them.

Leo attempts to put his hand out to see how t=one of the Griffins would react holding his book in one hand.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhin

@just_banter

@banthabot

@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps

@cassius_ryder (seriously, change your name back)

@stormshadow_x

@darthjhawk

@fc_tsukihanami

@jucaslucasa

@lanniblehecter

@primez0ne (welcome back)

Week 2

(Just like before, you can continue to RP past events for a while if you feel it is needed).

Scholars:

The first day of the second week of class. Just like before, when you enter it doesn't seem like the teacher is there yet so you take your seats. A few minutes later, the dwarf enters the room and starts the lesson.

"As th' calender announced, this week will be all about team tactics. So look at yer class mates, cause they will be important for this lesson." The dwarf explains before clearing his throat "Two days from now we will be facing against Class A and B so ye better pay attention to what Im about to tell ya all. Now, team tactics are all about fightin' like a well oiled machine, so here's what I want you all to do. First, yer gonna have ta find out yer roles, discuss among yourselves who should play tank, range, lead, etc. then find out your formation. After you do all that, I'll let you meet my crew for a mock battle."

Class A:

"Good morning class." The teacher announces with a grin. "Today we will be discussing team tactics, my favorite subject. Today we will be heading to the forest, using my Wyvern, to play a friendly game of war. So I want you 12 to split into groups of 3 and take a look at this map of the forest

No Caption Provided

Take look at the map and mark where you want your team's starting position to be." She explains.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_hellstorm: Uli will just chill out in his seat and either wait for people to come to him or be sorted with the last two students who haven't joined a group.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_hellstorm: (BTW can I get a pic of the captain? I forgot to ask.)

Tak thought wistfully of his precious egg that he has nurtured over a week. So far nothing of note has happened although he remained cautious. The egg seemed much more delicate and certainly smaller than those he had seen in his homeland. Turning his attention back to the teacher, Tak's mind exploded with questions.

"Can I scout out the location? Are we facing both Class A and B at once." Tak secretly hoped that was true. "What type of goal are we aiming for? Total domination? The game I heard of called 'Kidnap the Clothe'? Or is this tag? Also finally are you our main teacher or something? Are you not the Physical Education teacher?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: (I already posted a pic)

"No. Yes. It's a battle. Do I look like a fox to you?" The Captain answered in rapid succession.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_hellstorm: @lanniblehecter@joewell911@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps@stormshadow_x(Oh. I thought the Captain was someone different, but I wasn't sure either.)

"A fox? People here do tend to have a strange concept of things, so how would I know?" Tak questioned with a smirk. He walks in front of the class nonchalantly and stands in front of the captain. The prospect of the fight made him ecstatic, "Anyway fellow classmates, I nominate myself as leader of this battle. I have many. . . . er. . . .some experience with leading hunts. With me in the lead we will celebrate the night of battle by drinking the blood of our enemies!"

As usual Tak liked to keep things short and sweet blunt.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Its the same teacher as always. Captain Ironbeard.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell911: Think back to your first day in class, I believe in you.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: 4 NPCs that matter, 6 players and 2 NPCs that don't matter per class.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: @king_hellstorm:

Team activities are always a treat. As bad as I am at socializing, being forced to work in groups is good for me. Hopefully our class will all be able to get a little closer through this.

As Ironbeard speaks, Jurius thinks back to their day together at sea.

Like a well oiled machine, huh? Just like you said then....

Suddenly, a wild looking student assaults the Captain with questions, then takes to the head of the class. He gives a "rousing" speech about how he would like to play as leader in the battle.

I know I shouldn't judge. I was proven wrong last time I did this with Ironbeard...but look at him! I'm sure he has led many "hunts", but this isn't a gang of wolves chasing prey. These are two groups of powered individuals that I'm sure will be using incredibly complex tactics to defeat each other in war-like combat. This one is brutal and unkempt.

As soon as Tak finishes his speech. Jurius stands up to challenge him. He keeps his thoughts in his head and puts on a respectful tone. "Tak, is it? I would like to request the position of leadership as well. I have studied the stratagems of my father, the head knight of my home city, since I was a young child, so I believe I too am qualified." His azure robes make him look quite dignified, he thinks to himself as he stands up with perfect posture. "I suggest either a vote or co-leadership, whichever you are more comfortable with." He looks back and forth between Tak, the class, and Captain Ironbeard, awaiting an answer.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell911: Tak tilted his head at the one who challenged him for leadership. He seems like a pompous blowhard. . . .but he also knows how to fight from what I've seen. Tak sighs. If nothing else I'll need someone who understands the minds of the city-dwellers.

"I can take you on as co-leader. Your knowledge of this land's tactics may help," Tak stated hesitantly.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_hellstorm: @primez0ne: @gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps

So he isn't a complete savage. Maybe this will work out better than expected.

"And I'm sure your fervor for combat will do well during the fight." Jurius states simply, offering his hand.

Now the rest of the class was to get in order. He wasn't too knowledgeable on many of his classmates, a fault of his own, but he called out some of them he did know.

"Peter! I was thinking you may want to be the engineer/tactician? Someone with your intelligence and affinity for technology would be good for that position, if no one else would like it." He points to the smart looking boy, then scans across the room some more. His eyes reach the small boy he was paired with for the very first exercise. "Oh, and Keimusho! I was thinking about you for a brawler, specializing in one vs one. With that Shadow of yours automatically giving you advantage in single combat, you should do well at singling people out and taking them down."

Plus, I can trust you to not murder anyone, unlike some people here... He glances to his "co-leader."

Jurius then recoils a bit, remembering his manners. "But of course, if neither of you feel comfortable with that, you are free to let me know. I'm just throwing ideas out."

He nods reassuringly and gives a welcoming smile to the rest of the class, signifying it was someone else's turn to speak.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_hellstorm: Seeing that Jurius seemed to have things under control, Tak's thoughts settled on how to properly fight against the other classes. He had no idea what their capabilities were or general behavior patterns. Unfortunately he had to turn to other sources of information as directly stalking other people seemed to be a taboo in this land.

"Mr. Ironbeard, what can you tell me of our opponents? Powers, skills, and temperaments in detail." Tak asked the dwarf.

LannibleHecter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_hellstorm: @lanniblehecter@joewell911@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps@stormshadow_x

Ragnhild

No Caption Provided

Shuffling uncomfortably sitting in a small chair, Ragnhild listened to the Dwarves instructions. At last, a true test of strength. He thought to himself. Unconsciously rolling his shoulders to stretch. Producing a faint shifting sound with the cracking of thick leather on the harness that was fastened around his otherwise bare chest. On top of each of his shoulders rested weighty leather pauldrons - the right only had an upper arm cover - both lined with fur of an unidentifiable animal. Perhaps wolf - it was a pale grey colour similar - but Scandinavia is so rich with indigenous species - and so many are hunted by the Danes - that it was just as likely to be bear, Jotun or Boggart. A paling belt of sizable girth held up a one-legged fur covered guard and on his head, obscuring the Vikings weathered features, an iron and gold, horned hat. Both curved towards the ground but the left horn had been snapped at the base. All the leather was ordained with gold. Ranging from what appeared to be rounded sigils to threatening teeth-shaped spikes.

After the Dwarf had finished presenting the scholars their task an eager - and by eager Ragnhild thought badgering and abrasive - student stepped forward to claim leadership. He was, thankfully, challenged by another student. Ragnhild knew only one way to settle disputes of leadership. Raising his voice - a bold voice - deep as the ocean - the enormous Dane spoke loud and clear.

"To lead requires strength. The strength of a man to defend himself and also to defend the clan. Two men cannot lead. Settle this dispute in a contest of strengths!"

O'Malley and Barney McGee

O'Malley pair with Barney and waits for another memeber

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

@king_hellstorm:

The Last NPC I partnered up with is here right ( Stupid Question Deserves an snarky Answer :P)

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_hellstorm: @lanniblehecter:

Jurius had to hold back an eye roll. He knew this type well. The kind that think brute strength and physical force were the only way to solve problems. Bull headed and rash. But Jurius didn't say that. A good leader listens to all criticisms fairly, even the absolutely idiotic ones. He takes a deep breath and puts on a respectful tone.

"Ragnhild, is it? Your opinion is appreciated. However, I would disagree with you. A good leader is a problem solver. That is not done solely through strength. It is with intelligence and flexibility as well. If it takes more than one for a group to reach maximum potential, then that is the path that should be followed. I understand your ways, Viking, but they are archaic to say the least. Please, accept progress and unity so that we can better defeat our enemies."

Jurius doesn't wish to fight anyone in this room. They were all on his team. This was a battle between Class A and B and them, there was no need to waste energy when we could be spending this time training with each other.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_hellstorm: @lanniblehecter: Tak grows confused at the bigger classmate's interjection. Fighting among allies? Over a leadership position of all things? I'll never understand the ways of the people from this land.

"Jurius speaks true. Commencing a duel for the position of leader is not done where I come from. You usually must overcome the rite of-" Tak shuts his mouth before he reveals more. To turn attention away from him, he steps back and focuses his attention again on the dwarf.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
deactivated-5aba78567e8b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_hellstorm: Hmm interesting, Alexander thought. Tactics should prove most interesting.

He quickly looked around for either Kat, Peter, or Jake to try and make a group with any of them.

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@primez0ne@king_hellstorm: @lanniblehecter@joewell911

Keimusho's head perked up after hearing his name called out by Jurius

"oh, right, sure i can do that, though i can basically fill whatever role we need, so i'm flexible to what's needed."

"My thoughts exactly, so just give us the word 'leaders'"

Both Shadow and Keimusho go towards Tak with the same sorta expression he first gave Jurius when they first met

"I suppose we haven't have we, Mr.Tak was it? I'm Keimusho and that's Shadow, happy to be of service. Same to you Mr.Peter." Keimusho looks around the class, not sure of what Peter looks like." "wherever you are, hehe." Keimusho lets out a fairly subtle but harmless chuckle.

At this point Ragnhild says his line. Keimusho is startled by his loud voice and size which completely dwarves his (he's about 5 times larger than Keimusho)

*Inner Monologue* scary guy, best not tick him off.

"From the looks of things you'd make a good tank for the group, absorbing damage and the like. You'd probably have a lot of eyes on you too, so i'd imagine you'd enjoy it. So what do you think?"

Keimusho says this with earnesty and confidently, making sure he doesn't say something he assumes the large individual would disagree with.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b466be4b5981
deactivated-5b466be4b5981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_hellstorm: Jo didn't really know anyone here or what they could do, she was kinda regretting sleeping through introductions. However, the forest did seem somewhat familiar. She walks up to the teacher who also seemed familiar. "Hey teach, what happened here?" Despite feeling clear, she decided to ask a safe and vague question just in case she was tripping out again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fc_tsukihanami: "What happened there? What are you talking about?" The teacher responds confused. Before you can respond she says "It's time for class, get back to your seat cadet."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: "You should be knowledgeable on yer own school mates. I trained one of 'em, good kid who coukd kill ya with a punch."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_hellstorm: 'Darn, no leads. A true tragedy' Jo thought 'wait, we're in a forest, where is my seat, on a stump?'

No Caption Provided

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_hellstorm: (Would you actually tell me what Tak would reasonably know about his school mates or would I have to find out IC?)

"Kill me? I doubt that," Tak said absentmindedly. He began thinking about how to properly scout out his opponents and a simple plan came to mind, "Sorry, Mr. Ironbeard, but can I be excused to. . .go talk with the Class A teacher. I want to talk with them before the fight."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fc_tsukihanami: The teacher takes a deep breath on her pipe and blows out the smoke before asking "Does this look like a forest to you?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fc_tsukihanami: Yeah. I decided it would make most sense for you to suddenly lose memories if something happened to you telepathically.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: (It's all in the sign ups page).

"No. They're goin' to the forest today."

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_hellstorm: 'How'd she hear me? Did I say that out loud?' Jo thought 'I swear to infinity that I said that in my head'

"Yeah, this map here looks like a forest." She said holding up the map while pointing to a random place on said map "You see, with all the trees and the green and whatnot. There's a big ass tree trunk that fill right here but no stump that size. What's that about?"

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#743  Edited By Primez0ne

@king_hellstorm: (Where?)

"Can I simply not visit the forest?"(Just remembered I already asked this)

"I'll just head over to their classroom then. Is that fine?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: (It's linked in the OP)

"Sure. As long as you 'ave a giant Wyvern on ya and want to interrupt their training."

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_hellstorm: Tak nods his head.

"Good. I'll be off then," Tak hurried out of the door. With only a sniff or two Tak guided himself towards the Class A's room. Once there he takes a peek into the classroom.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: You feel your neck being lightly tazed as you race out the door "Qhat a naughty one you are." The teacher says.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell911: "Tactitian? I am not the guy for the job, I'm afraid." Peter says.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banthabot: Peter is a scholar so he isn't present. Kat seems to already be paired up with one person while Jake is just alone in his seat, looking bored.