- Sorry for the kinda rushed opening, it's Chinese New Year and all that.
Welcome To The Adventure!
Yesterday you and your fellow students were toured around the school and given a map of the area
- 1. Sleeping Quarters. Almost every student sleeps here, you get your own room (with room mates)which looks like this.
- 2. Main Hall for events and where the principle's office is. Looks something like this.
- 3. Stables where the animals are kept. Looks like this.
- 4. Labs, Eisenhower's workplace where he builds and studies various things, not open to the public. Looks like this.
- 5. Sleeping Quarters for the class A students. Looks like this.
- 6. Tournament Hall, for more outdoor events. Looks like this.
- 7. Gym. Which looks like this.
- 8. Potions Room. Looks like this.
- 9. Classrooms, each class has their own room which look like this.
But today was your first day of class.
As you enter the class room you found Brigadier General Sabrina Washington sitting at the teachers desk, smoking a pipe. She smiles at you and gestures towards the seats.
As you take your seat you notice how 4 other students are already seated. You don't recognize any of them except for Jake Robinson, the current top of the class. You decide to look around before taking your seat.
Minutes later, more students pile in and soon fill the classroom, and with that, the class starts.
"Alright students, it's time for class to begin." Miss Washington announces. She then continues "For today, I was instructed to simply introduce my students to one another, so that is what we will do. So, I want you all to come up on front, one by one and introduce yourself, state your name, age and powers."
As you enter the class you do not see the teacher at the desk yet, however see that most of the students are already there. So you hurriedly look for an empty seat to occupy, expecting class to start soon. But unexpectedly, it takes quite a few minutes before your teacher stumbles into class.
A mighty looking dwarf then enters the room scanning the area
Suddenly he breaks his gaze and grins, "So, yer th' brightest students in th' kingdom, eh?" the dwarf asks, "Th' name is captain Travis Ironbeard. It's an honur ta 'ave such brave young ones, 'specially wi'th th' current state a things." he says tipping his helmet. "Now, as ah understand it, aam supposed ta introduce ye to each over. Since ye will be crew mates an' awl dat." he then pauses before continuing, "Which is why, we will be all headin' outside ta bash some monster skulls. No better way ta git ta know yer crew than a battle, ah always say."
Without waiting for a reaction he then heads outside, into the gymnasium. The other students then look at each other, confused before following him.
As you get to the gymnasium, you find the captain and a couple of the griffin guards standing around 6 rabid werewolves in a cage. "Ah caught these awl mah self you know." he beams looking at the caged animals. He then turns to the class and says "Now, as ye can see, we only have 6 of them, cause ah cooldn't fin' any more, so yer gonna have ta share th' beasties, AKA ye gotta partner up wit' someone an' fight a beasty together." Pulling paper slips out from his back pocket he says "Luckily, th' captain has it awl figured out, ye can draw lots to fin' yer partner." He then distributes the slots around the class.