User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@justsomerandomkid: Cool. I will ask Flash if he is okay with it. Your build is GoH Satan, right?

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#105 higherpower  Moderator

@god_vulcan: I will give you my unasked for advice and say that raw power/hax usually has little meaning if you are against a more experienced player(s).

Then what's the objective of the gameplay if it is not to defeat others?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@primez0ne said:

@god_vulcan: I will give you my unasked for advice and say that raw power/hax usually has little meaning if you are against a more experienced player(s).

Then what's the objective of the gameplay if it is not to defeat others?

I usually just try to have fun doing whatever I want. If you want to fight others for fun, more power to you.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#107  Edited By darthjhawk

Falke, The Progenitor:

@animelegend68: Alrighty, my first post is up.

No Caption Provided

"Peace can not be achieved by men alone. In order to create a true ideal, I will be the shadow that guides this world to an infinite dream."

Stat Rundown:

FalkeStats
6'2Height
205 lbsWeight
UnknownAge
  • Master Armed & Unarmed Combatant
  • Diverse Ability Array
  • Superhuman Physical Characteristics
  • Sharingan/Rinnegan

Powers & Abilities

Falke's Theme:

Loading Video...

Build/Bio:

• Name: Falke
  • Body: Composite Madara Uchiha
  • Mind: Madara Uchiha
  • Powers: Dual Mangekyo Kamui
  • Skill: Nagato Uzumaki Rinnegan Mastery
  • Home Planet: Coruscant

Biography:

The man that came to be known as Falke, began just as humble as anyone else, a lowly human who bent the knee to his gods, took in the same air, broke the same bread, consumed the same wine. He thought it was enough. Everyone did. But Falke grew during times of war, it was all he knew, it even seemed that was all his entire world knew. He hated it. He often asked, why couldn't people just try and understand each other? Those who came before him replied in kind: "Because they're different... Because they're wrong....

It was all the same. So Falke studied the world, trained his body, honed is mind for years, engaging his natural talent in order to try and make this world a better place. But the more he matured, the older he got, the more jaded he became. He saw that this world could not be saved through the follies of mankind, that a higher power must intervene. The so called gods they worshipped did nothing, in fact they seemed to enjoy the constant bloodshed, the loss of brothers, sisters, loved ones all just to gain more worship.

So the man took up a new name, Falke and decided to take matters into his own hands. If mankind would not change, he would change it, giving everyone their hearts desire, and thereby fulfilling his own dream. His dream of eternal peace.

Advancement #1:

I listened to this message with a heavy heart. More death it seems comes to not only my world, but further than my wildest dreams. It seems that there are even more powerful beings than the ones I have encountered in my journey. I have no desire to face them yet; that will come in due time no doubt. For now I should work on securing my world and preparing her for the battles to come.

Initial Planet Build:

• Alignment: Neutral
  • Planet Layout: Corrupted(5)
  • Planet Fodder: Intelligent(5)
  • Planet Defense: Barrier(4)

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for clark_kent_2017
Clark_Kent_2017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super intelligent 11 pts

Armour 4 pts

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Triton the Rogue

It's how I want to look Ok.....
It's how I want to look Ok.....

Build

Triton The Rougue

• Homeworld-Debstam IV(Population 5,000)
  • Race-Mongul's Race(No Name or population has been given)
  • Body-Composite Mongul
  • Mind-Barry Allen
  • Skill-Shang Chi's Martial Art skill
  • Power-Composite Jay Garrick Speed

RP

As Triton pondered over which side to choose,his patrolman reminded him about the city needing to be addressed. At once Triton picked up his men and ran towards the center where the people in terror had already gathered up.Triton spoke saying 'My people, I ask you to be prepared in war and battle as the forthcoming weeks will not be easy,I have decide to remain a neutral man for the time being and search for possible allies to defeat our enemies.In the mean time we shall train forward our armies in the art of marital arts.At once Triton assembles his army and using his super speed begins to train his army of 100.This shouldn't take a lot of time Triton uses his light speed abilities and mental processing abilities to individually train each one one.After this Triton uses the advanced technology on his planet and his speed to build up 3 thrones for his would be allies and A huge shop for his yet unrevealed purposes.

To achieve the knowledge for this task,Triton consults the library this should take no mare than a few seconds considering Barry's mind can do this

Reads through a libraries-worth of books in seconds

As as this done Triton sits back waiting for some worthy allies for his task ahead or some worthy opponents for him to challenge his might

The Army of Soldiers trained with martial arts are my first line of defence

TL:DR

• Triton trains an army of 100 with Shang Chi's Martial Arts using his mind and speed
  • Triton consult the planet's library in needing to build the thrones and the shop
  • Triton builds them up and sits back waiting for the future

@animelegend68

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@animelegend68:

So whoever joins the JL, gets all of the watchtower gear ? what would that include?

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's a big lie, lol.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68 In case you need help with the power levels (which based on the points...), I'd be happy to help.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Primez0ne

@primez0ne said:

That's a big lie, lol.

There are exceptions, but that's usually what I see happen.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleedingedgey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Bleedingedgey

@animelegend68

Moon:

• Futuristic Environment - Spaceships, Aircrafts, teleporters, etc you have access to all advanced technology(Costs 15 points)

Alignment: good

Moves: rally population of Moon (the Dr (my mind choice) once ruled his home planet of Gallifrey) and begin working on outfitting their spaceships with parallel cannons

- Whilst much of the population work on the parralell cannons i train 200 of the strongest kryptonians in martial arts (venusian aikido which the dr knows from his third re-incarnation)

- help the population work on Parallel Cannons that are to be placed onto various points on their ships

Parallel cannons were powerful weapons of war developed by the Time Lords. They were used in the Waragainst the Enemy.

These weapons fired a point hole towards another part of the universe into the nova of an anti-sun. This allowed the neutrinos from that dimension to pass into the normal one. The tear opened like a deluge. Physics worked differently there and the neutrinos destroyed anything they encountered. Normal matter simply fell apart under the principle of quantum shattering. Organic matter lasted a fraction of a second longer before disintegrating. If a parallel beam was left on long enough, it could eat through a world in three hours and destroy its atmosphere in nine. (i hope within limits)

No Caption Provided

I teach my population about this all at once via my telepathy included within my power set of Martian Man-hunter whom read the minds of every person on earth:

I direct them and stand watch over the planet, whilst i build myself a long range communicator to communicate (hopefully) with the nearby planet of Daxam, hoping to communicate with @speedincarnate Overview:

- Rally any and all defenses including starships (as seen in my advanced tech point choice) using telephathy and leadership skills

- help the population work on Parallel Cannons that are to be placed onto various points on their ships

- Construct a communicator using my spare time to contact the inhabitants of Daxam, requesting a mutual alliance

- train an army of 200 kryptonians in the ways of martial arts (venusian akido)

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Primez0ne

@animelegend68: I'll probably need to edit it a bit.

Dr. Soi Ryze

Prefers to just be called Ryze
Prefers to just be called Ryze

Build

• Homeworld: Earth
  • Race: Human/Android/Cyborg???
  • Mind&Skill: Composite Mr. Terrific and Ultimate Reed Richards(I'll switch depending on who's mind is taken)
  • Body: Android 17
  • Power: Sersi

Bio

The below is an excerpt from the Mad Science of Ryze by Rahjin Darkwood where the author details her experience having the one and only public interview with the enigmatic last hero of Earth, Dr. Soi Ryze.

From the first moment we met I was surprised by Ryze(he told me to call him that) at every turn. His manner was that of a down to earth engineer, who expressed quite an optimism that betrayed all the rumors about him. As we started the interview we rolled through the questions that everyone wanted to know. His favorite hobbies? Martial Arts and Engineering. Who he looked up to when he grew up? Most heroes before all of them sadly died out. And even his favorite ice cream. Pumpkin.

He calmly explained how as a kid he wished that he could use his mastery of martial arts would enable him protect the world, but unfortunately learned unlike the heroes he looked up to his abilities would only be able to reach a certain (rather low) peak. He was human not a alien, machine, or some kind of mutated superhuman person. Just an ordinary human. When I asked him of the numerous powers that he has displayed over the years, he just said "I used my love of science to aid in my ability to protect the Earth. That's all." From there we moved onto his reaction to the destruction of his heroes fighting the rising super villain of the time named Vein.

"I was [pause] in a dark place for a time. The knowledge that these paradigms of justices had been killed and to see it on international television was devastating to me as a young man. For a week I simply started tinkering in my makeshift lab out of my old garage, not letting anyone disturb me like I was one of them hermits. I saw what Vein was capable of and I got to thinking [pause as he seems to try to properly articulate his words] I could beat him. I went for a while without food or drink till I was finally done. Boom! A depowering ray gun was in my hands before I knew it."

He then recounted how he had hacked the location of Vein, which led him to depowering the villain and defeating him. This marked Ryze's rise to fame as all of the defense agencies, military forces, and governments sought after Ryze's technology to gain a one-up on each other. Despite the extravagant amounts of money everyone around the world threw at him to only privately give them his tech, Ryze has always shared his technology equally among all of Earth's people. He did this through the Vulcandrive corp, which he was the CEO of. His response to the question of why he took this policy was quite idealistic.

" Technology is our ticket to evolving our species, so why would I be the one to hold us back? I aim to take us to a higher spectrum of being than before and continue to peacefully advance society through peaceful just methods."

Ryze went on to mention the laws on depowering "metas" or metahumans that arose in society would greatly help the peaceful ascension of humanity and strongly advocated for the laws passing around the world. Like before he stated he had no bias or prejudice for "metahumans, but felt that a lot of the violence that turned up in past years was due to them.

"Looking at statistics since the 90s when they started to show up crime and death has increased each year. Violence done by the more anarchic ones had reached the point where it was not strange to hear of one of them killing millions of people in one go. My technology and the preventative laws already passed has done a lot to bring down the numbers, yet we could decrease it to almost zero simply by depowering all metas at birth. So much power in the hands of individuals who never had to earn it or accept responsibility for it can ruin us."

His stance on this issue has lead to many especially the outspoken members of the meta community to call Ryze a facist, a part of the illuminati, or even see him as someone who wanted to "own " the world. Before Ryze was about to leave I asked him whether or not he thinks he has earned the power he has risen to ever since he defeated Vein. Without turning back Ryze walked out the door after saying one final sentence.

"I'll know after I die, Ms. Darkwood."

RP

Ryze's watch beeped as he was playing chess with little Harvey, a kid born in Hephaestus, in middle of a park. It was a funny name, but the kid liked it. Ryze began to read the report coming in through his watch, and he barely noticed as Harvey put him into checkmate. Harvey, being the smart kid that he was, noticed Ryze, who was just sitting there staring at the screen of his watch. The younger boy jumped when the older man suddenly stood from his chair.

"Sorry, kid, but we gotta go. I'll drop you off by your mother's place while I do my thing."

Before Harvey could argue Ryze teleported himself and Harvey to his mother's living place in Hephaestus, a city rebuilt and renamed by Vulcandrive. Ryze then teleported himself to his office in the tallest skyscraper of Hephaestus, which also served as his company headquarters. His usual moment to appreciate the view from his office that he was privileged to have was cut short as he pressed lock-down button that he had installed a while ago. An elevator popped out as the bookcase in front of the wall moved out of its way. Ryze patiently waited as the elevator brought him down to his subterranean lab under the headquarters. All of the doors in and out of the lab including the elevator closed just after Ryze walked in. There was no food, water, or even toilets in the now closed lab as his body ran on an infinite energy source, and he did not excrete wastes. He had these lock-downs whenever he felt that he needed to stay out of the way from any spies be they technological or supernatural.

"NICS, give me a feed into what's happening!" Ryze said as he inspected the lab. NICS or Neohuman Information Collection Systems was a collection of "supercomputers" that could mentally link with Ryze. The supercomputers were really just copies of his now robotic brain, but Ryze did not see much of a difference between them. It was originally only meant to look over the metahumans he had been raising in Hephaestus, but it grew to become an important tool in all facets of his work. Ryze saw the messages that a military leader had gotten about Earth's(or Earth 4 to be more precise) inclusion into a shared universe filled with different inhabited worlds. He felt mixed feelings as he now needed to rush some of his projects, yet this also presented him with the opportunity to expand his influence. His secretary should know to cancel all of his appointments for a while due to state of lock-down.

"Well better get cracking."

Ryze first looked at his Reality Matrix, which was hooked up to a device that could actually power it. It was an experiment that he has been working on for a long time, which has borne some pretty successful fruit. One of them being his new cosmic powers he has gained as a result of him only using a partially made Reality Matrix. He had been training to use his newfound powers before finishing the matrix. Due to recent developments he decided it would be best to finish his work on it. Firstly he built three robots who each had a unique design to help with the building of the Reality Matrix. After a a little over an hour he completed work on it by extensively using his ability to manipulate matter, energy, etc to make the process much faster. Ryze used the three robots to install the Reality Matrix directly into his own body. With it installed he uses the function of slowing down time to make sure he can complete everything before too much time passes. After that he will start producing the GNUs(General Neutralization Units) that he had designed long ago. These units came with technology made specifically to put down any possible metahuman someone could come across. Ryze will continue till he has about 50 of them. Next he'll create a device that is capable of looking throughout the multiverse to obverse and record what is to come. To finish off his own personal modifications he will make his skin out of a mesh of special materials, which he will do to the robots as well.

Finally Ryze works on upgrading the robots with GNUs of their own installed and silvers of the power from the Reality Matrix that he currently had. He installed some final programs to make sure they stayed loyal to him, connected to NICS and him at all times for easy control, and put in firewalls that would stop any hacker.

Feats

Ult. Reed's blueprints would have enabled A.I.M. to build the Cosmic Cube/Reality Matrix in a matter of days:

No Caption Provided

Can build Boom-spheres or GNUs from a design:

No Caption Provided

Time Manipulation feats:

Can either build a time device or just use the cosmic cube

I won't show scans of the brain stretching, but Ryze can imitate the Maker's brain stretching via making multiple brains using his molecule manipulation. Sersi has shown the ability to turn ordinary objects into organic ones before like turning furniture into a band, manipulate atoms, and make adamantine. With the Makers mind doing the same with the robots or being using to create anything he needs should be easy enough. I can even show more feats of her abilities, but I think this should be enough.

Lastly here is the device that should be able to view the whole universe:

No Caption Provided

TL;DR and Order of prep

(Note: If you think that Ryze would not be able to accomplish everything then this is also put into a descending order of importance of what he does first to last. He should not tire out like Sersi has been before as it is common knowledge that all DB androids like 17 have infinite stamina/endurance.)

• Goes into his lab in Hephaestus, and closes it off as he does not want his activities to become public knowledge. The lab will have it's walls, floors, etc made more durable using matter manipulation.
  • Connects himself to multiple supercomputers(NICS) built by him to allow for parallel processing of information. NICS will be made or already there to monitor all activity and have programs in place to follow Ryze's every order. Upgrades the NICS to be able to view all of time and space
  • Uses his matter manipulation to build some assistants(16-path, Konei, and Cellan).
  • Then Ryze will work on designing some GNUs(Boomspheres). Once he figures out how to make one the rest will be simple enough to make. He'll stop at around 50 of them for now.
  • Once Cosmic Cube is done Ryze will upgrade himself with with adamantine/vibranium mesh skin, installed Cosmic Cube and Boomspheres , mental connections to everything (robots, multiple supercomputers for parallel processing, and NICS).
  • He will upgrade his three assistants to the max with all of the same upgrades from Ryze himself except they will be slaved to Ryze and connected only to NIC. Also they will be given "cube shards" that will dilate time to make them faster like Ryze.
XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan2424: My stable is already 3 so we can't, but how about a non-aggression pact?

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@Trndo said:

Hell:

Superhuman Intellgience: 10pts

Barrier 5pts

Superhuman intelligence is worth 11 points and the barrier is worth 4.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo said:

Hell:

Superhuman Intellgience: 10pts

Barrier 5pts

Superhuman intelligence is worth 11 points and the barrier is worth 4

Whoops then I mean

Hell

SI: 11

BA: 5pts

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I plan on attacking a random person soon

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@Trndo said:

I plan on slaughtering an entire team soon... hint hint.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Wanna team up, and kill Major and his lackeys?

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Trndo

@Trndo said:

I plan on slaughtering an entire team soon... hint hint

Who, what alignment are you? lol

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68:

Nike, God of Victory

No Caption Provided

Character Build/Planet Build

Nike, God of Victory

• Homeworld-Mcdonalds
  • Race-Gods (5,000)
  • Body-Jin Mo-ri
  • Mind- Urahara Kisuke
  • Skill-The Sage's Wisdom
  • Power-666: Satan power set
  • Planet Layout: Jungle (0)
  • Planet Fodder: Super Intelligent (11)
  • Planet Defense: Barrier(4)

RP

Nike the Great God of Victory was bored. No one was left on his planet that could rival his power. Until he received a message. Nike sat upon his throne pondering the message. Until Nike breaks out into a laugh, for he has finally found something worth doing after his long ran over the Gods. Ordering his people to began construction to a modern society (Something that should be easily accomplished for Batman-level intelligence people) Eager for battle he knew he would need allies to help with his conquests. Deciding to travel to the planet Debstam he goes and requests the help of the planet's master. Before leaving he decides to leave behind 11 clones to watch over his planet. 10 for protection and 1 to send him any news worth knowing.

He accomplishes this by using Satan's power of cloning

TL:DR

• Leaves and travels to Debstam
  • People began building into a Modern Society with Batman's intelligence
  • Creates 11 clones
higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@animelegend68 Here goes nothing

Solomon

No Caption Provided

Build/Bio

Build-

• Body - Asura
  • Powers - Sujin Lee
  • Mind - Jean Grey
  • Skill - Jin Mo-Ri
  • Homeworld - Sage Realm
  • Race - Nirvana

Bio-

Once heralded and regarded as the most powerful Sage in history, Solomon's story and downfall was a tragic one. He had everything, money, land, wealth, livestock, power, respect, women, and yet he wasn't satisfied. Many people call it greed but in reality, it was his ambitions to be the greatest wayfarer in the multiverse that sparred him on to take the Quest of God; a journey filled with trials, hardship and suffering. The prize at the end of said quest was the gift of immortality, and according to legend, omnipotence. But alas, he fell greatly along the way and suffered a terrible defeat, for which the punishment was a massive loss of powers (he was nerfed to herald lvl) and a loss of reputation. Now, he sees the multiversal scenario with Son Goku as a way to regain his former glory and ascend to new heights, greater than ever before.

RP

As the projected message turns off, Solomon immediately sees it as an opportunity to return to his rightful status. He decides to align with the villains, due to seeing far more powerful players on their side, and due to holding a grudge against his previous title as hero. Without wasting a speck of time, he sets out to conquer the multiverse and dominate all living things.

God help anyone who dare opposes him

TS:DR (too short, didn't read)

- Starts off in a jungle environment. The population of the planet is 100k, and with Batman lvl intelligence, I can see that many people being able to upgrade to a Modern environment in ample time (will get into specifics later)

- Solomon puts up the 4 pt barrier

- Solomon has a terrible mood and is a warmongering, battle hungry fellow, and the first group of people who've offended him in the new world is @asgardianbrony and his gang (@morleericks and @zetsumoto). They immediately become on his hit list, but Solomon is a cautious man. He won't make any moves till he knows what they're capable off

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@revan2424 said:

@god_vulcan: Wanna team up, and kill Major and his lackeys?

I was planning on soloing brony and his team to stroke my ego. But hey, better safe than sorry.

What's your build?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#138  Edited By Zetsu-San

@god_vulcan: How do you know about us and what about our actions has actually drawn your attention?

I haven't even allied with Brony yet and I am only just making contact with Morlee right now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: We can kill Brony instead. He's lame too.

My build is WBH Body, Wally West speed force, and Dr. Strange sorcery.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 higherpower  Moderator

@god_vulcan: How do you know about us and what about our actions has actually drawn your attention?

Mostly just me and brony shit talking each and acting cocky for fun. Plus, 'Lord Solomon vs Lord Pluto- who is the true God of the Underworld?' is a matchup with a nice ring to it

@god_vulcan:

L

M

A

O

I'm a little girl you sick bastard.

Even better. I like picking on the weak ;)

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto said:

Mostly just me and brony shit talking each and acting cocky for fun. Plus, 'Lord Solomon vs Lord Pluto- who is the true God of the Underworld?' is a matchup with a nice ring to it

That's a meta explanation. You need to justify it in universe.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 higherpower  Moderator

@god_vulcan: We can kill Brony instead. He's lame too.

My build is WBH Body, Wally West speed force, and Dr. Strange sorcery.

You sir have got yourself a partner. You can make a disclaimer post to signify our alliance

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys! No fighting till I can sell you the weapons to kill yourselves with!

Plus if you need info I can sell it too after I get the multiversal viewer up and running.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 higherpower  Moderator
Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: I'll use TP to locate them, and some bullshit reason why I want to kill them.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Zetsu-San

@god_vulcan said:

@zetsumoto: Is that mandatory?

Yes, it's Madnatory. This is a roleplaying game. Your character can't act on information not presented to them.

@revan2424 said:

@god_vulcan: I'll use TP to locate them, and some bullshit reason why I want to kill them.

I am hidden from TP.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan:

You are right. I am a weak girl. Pick on me.

**Can we do this RP wise. How would this happen**

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@revan2424 said:

So we actually do have to have a reason huh?

@zetsumoto In that case, I bear no ill will against you and morleericks. But I'll kill brony because he's annoying

Feel free to try and avenge him if you'd like

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers