Scenario: Multiversal War(Ongoing)

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@god_vulcan: Dude, you do know that you literally cannot beat a level 40, right?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#453  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@major_hellstorm: Are you serious dude? The feats I posted weren't even above the limits.

But I went ahead and deleted the post.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Yeah. I could mind stomp literally every DB character and make them mindless slaves or transmute them, but since they are in a high level, I cannot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68:

Advancement 2:

The Battlemage scans the minds of everyone in the library, quickly giving Flash all information on Beerus and Whis. He then creates a clone of himself which he makes invisible to watch over Flash if he needs the the help. Battlemage then teleports to Yurrdok, completely invisible. I also teleport Revan to Flash's planet.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@god_vulcan: LOL

looks like we won't be meeting at last. You DEAD AF

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#457  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Hmmm, messing with a little girl, a scaredy tech geek and a scare crow. I think.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#462  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@morleericks: It looks that way. My character would logically tear Hit apart, but Anime restricts us from beating characters above lvl 15 for some reason?

Anyways this is bad news for me. My character was built for combat. I don't have any methods of running/hiding. I might as well pull out of this if I'm not allowed to fight.

And did you see my post before I deleted it? It was damn good too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: I have a thing where no one above level 10 can really do anything.

I was kidding btw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: I assume you mean below. And I will just spy on AB cause he think he is the only one who can do it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: AB sent a stalker here I thought? Not actually himself.

Zets is here and so is Scarecrow. We will make use of him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@animelegend68

RP:

You 3 walk through the portal to a warm welcome by Superman and the rest of the heroes

Superman: See I told you guys we would get some of these guys to team up with us! It worked!

Vegeta: Don't be stupid Superman, how do we know that these guys aren't complete weaklings? Don't worry we can train them. Kakarott and Thor, hurry up and equip your fighting suits and hammers or whatever you need, we're about to text these guys out. Superman bring us to this Watchtowers training room!

Superman: Vegeta we just met them...Training can wait we have a lot to talk about

Vegeta: This "New Injustice League" is thinking of a plan to destroy us all as we speak! We have no time to have stupid conversations, we need to train at this instant

Superman nods and leads Vegeta, Goku and Thor to the training room, Vegeta signals you three to follow.

'' Train? and then what? Go fight the injustice league head on like a bunch of morons without any sort of battle plan? Everyone here knows how to fight, training is a waste of time more than anything'' * Looks toward Batman* " I want any information we have on the Injustice League's base of operations and our available gear, then we can make a battle plan" . The Maker then goes to the JL computer and reads the database to get info on the Injustice league. They were more powerful than he thought.

Suddenly, his clone teleports behind him with the cosmic cube in hand. The Maker smiles, he had been working on the cube for a long time. '' Did you build the other weapons?"

'' Yes, I built:

• A forcefield with cloaking tech that surrounds Titan
  • 500 robots. Each have sonics, super durability and strength and energy projection strong enough to destroy multiple continents. They also have hacking capabilites and firewalls to stop any hacker
  • Neural Valence device that can make a person immune to telepathy
  • A genetic device which can get and rewrite genetic code

The second clone has trained the entire population and has even taught them with the third clone most of the stuff you know. We have achieved all this by going back in time with our time travel machine.''

The clone then gave The Maker the cube and the rest of the devices. The Maker then teleported him to Titan to continue making weapons.

Feats:

Neural Valence Device
Neural Valence Device

The Maker's time machine
The Maker's time machine

As for the genetics device, Batman has shown expertise in that area, he has DNA profiling strong enough to identify Clayface and trackers that can bind to DNA. With Batman's knowledge, Superman's enhanced intelligence that comes with his body and the Maker's genius, the maker's clone should definitely be able to make the genetics device, given enough time.

With The Maker's Blueprints , A.I.M would have built the cosmic cube in a matter of days.
With The Maker's Blueprints , A.I.M would have built the cosmic cube in a matter of days.

TL:DR;

• The Maker has a cosmic cube, a genetics device,500 robots and a forcefield with cloaking tech surrounding Titan.
  • Titan's population now at least has Batman level intelligence( since the second and third clone taught them most of the stuff the maker knows)
  • The first clone is readying a fleet of half my army/population(inculdes the robots) to come to the watchtower