User Lists: 0

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#307 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

@animelegend68: Ehh that's if you count filler feats other wise he solar system at best. Plus SSB is canonically above Kid Buu by a fair margin. though if you allow then so be it. Also if you aren't allowing Gorr I don't see how SSB Vegeta would be allowed.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: Gorr is a lot more durable than Vegeta, and Vegeta's body doesn't break the AS Superman limit while Gorr does. I can reduce Vegeta to only Ssj2 if you think he's too strong though.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

@emperorthanos: Gorr is a lot more durable than Vegeta, and Vegeta's body doesn't break the AS Superman limit while Gorr does. I can reduce Vegeta to only Ssj2 if you think he's too strong though.

Gorr really isn't more durable. Someone like Frieza has comparable durability. Honestly Gorr should be allowed.

I will take Goku's mind so SSJ3 Vegeta is possible. Will have my final build in a minute

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@animelegend68: Can I change my Mind to Dark Willow?

Everything else stays the same.

@emperorthanos: You like DBZ don't you?

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By AnimeLegend68

@emperorthanos: Ehhh debatable, Frieza's race could arguably be more durable to explosions than Saiyans.

But if everyone here is okay with it and doesn't find it broken i'll allow it, just trying to keep things balanced

But what do you think about Gog's body being allowed?

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod: Without time manip powers i'll allow it

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By AnimeLegend68

@clark_kent_2017@asgardianbrony@primez0ne@bleedingedgey@speedincarnate@seagod@flash1812@god_vulcan@whyusername@mysticmedivh@causeimbatman@Trndo@apewar012467@revan2424@joewell911@zetsumoto@stormshadow_x@major_hellstorm@emperorthanos@morleericks@darthjhawk

We're almost ready to start guys, I just need some people to complete your builds.

@clark_kent_2017-Need a body for your character-N52 Superman's body is taken

@speedincarnate-Need your characters skill

@mysticmedivh-Need a power for your build, Gorath is way too strong

@apewar012467-Need a power, body and skill. Cant do Odin Force and Kal Kent

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

VIR

Body - Composite Doomsday (No HP)Mind - Dark WillowPower - Turtle Powerset (DC)Skill - Blaziken SkillsetBIO

Vir was the only child of a loving and wholesome family that reside on the planet Yurrdok; not far too different from the Earth in which beings known as humams live. Lifestyle, Society and even laws bare a striking resemblance to humans on Earth. The difference being the Felt -- A defense and primary one at that, that offers resistance from the Beast in the Void. A being whose army bring an unfortunate reign of destruction to which ever settlement he visits. Yurrdok's encounters with this plague has yielded very little positive results and many casualties. The only reason they have yet to be splattered like a bug have been due to the efforts of the suer enhanced beings that comprise "The Felt", and prior obligations to alternate planets that are wrought with the Beast's deskre for power.

Vir, like any other child, plays and exists for fun and childhood adventures; that however, became a burden when the dreams and visions began. Her dreams were of constant destruction and mayhem. Her eyes would beam white and vibrant; with even such an absence of color. She would awake from the nightmare each time but each time she would feel more insecure and terrified for what the future held.

Until that one morning, dreams were reality, and waves of winged serpents with jagged edged chains extending from their chests pelted downward from the sky even faster than hail. They swung and wielded the bulky steel links with ease. Each reaching 40 estimatedfeet and easily capable of crumbling towers and destroying long foundations of the homeland. These serpents screamed in apparent agony but swiftly and blur to the eye speeds, they soared through the air while their dangled chains met the innocents below and took the lives of hundreds in one frightening dive. Thousands seem pollute the dawn sky.

The Felt could only do so much. They too met their demise this way. The gathering clouds and foul darkness began to engulf the most distant of eye view and the mountains shook with frenzied creatures spilling from the furthest hills and charging the once peaceful home land. Their planet was not under attack, it was under new ownership of the Void Warrior. He had come.

Her family torn from her and seclusion upon her imminent death came. The ravaging monsters flew above her empty home and hollered in angst for their master's arrival. It was safe to assume all life had been wiped out prior to this and she, Vir left sobbing and weeping like a young adolescent for her lost loved ones.

Her fear had been misunderstood by her own person. The overbearing sense of scares were not that at all. Tis was herself. Her own "awakening" began to form and in a matter of simple moments she was no longer a tired and hopeless girl, but a being sprung from her and her vengeance had been embodied in brutal manner. She could at first only experience this through her eyes as it seemed to take control. Whatever this was...

She watched on as whatever conduit of havoc she was encased in mowed down the powerful foes with great ease. Their bodies mangled and crimson floods marked the land around them. The enemy was baffled and unaboe to stand against Vir and deny her path. The Void Warrior. The Beast was the final challenge. His speed great and his power immeasurable presented little more than an annoyance for Vir. Getting used to her newly acquired form made it difficult to keep track of the Beast but once her hands... her now, enormously shaped and bone pierced extremties rested on their target in conflict with the Beasts' blitz attempts toward her. His movement became slow and unnerving and she reacted to his most lethal attacks easily. Almost as if time had slowed, she was able to savor the moment given to her. Removing his limbs and ripping his skull from his body was child's play. Vir stood among the deceased both innocent and guilty with the stains of war all over her. A certain aura emanated from the legendary beast once it fell at her hands. And as if it needed heat or a vessel deserately, it succumbed to Vir and made itself welcome in her body. It embued itself and it's power into the new Vir that even she did not understand. Enhanced in a physical way that exemplified ferocity, now amplified and enhanced upon with unknown depths of magic; she wandered the desolate plain for years. Able to re-emerge as herself once again, she would choose her youthful and more pleasant and natural body to move. It wasn't until he came that she was given new hope and new life once again. Her stay on these death ridden grounds would be no more.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68:

No Caption Provided

The Battlemage

• Homeworld: Saturn (Population 100 Thousand)
  • Mind: Thanos.
  • Body: Nate Grey
  • Power: Power Cosmic
  • Skill: Loki's magic

Bio: He was a promising mage in his youth and became a teacher in a magical academy in Saturn, but he fell in love with death and to prove his love to her, mass murdered the academy's students and staff, he then started a war against the planet but was eventually defeated. He now lives in Saturn's moon, Titan. That is, until he was brought here.

Bleedingedgey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
Bleedingedgey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Need assistance? We could team up, safeguard the universe and whatnot

just pick a side and fight the other side or pick neutral and either watch, fight both sides, or explore

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By SeaGod

@animelegend68: can I get H'El ability to look into the past at least?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

@emperorthanos: Ehhh debatable, Frieza's race could arguably be more durable to explosions than Saiyans.

But if everyone here is okay with it and doesn't find it broken i'll allow it, just trying to keep things balanced

But what do you think about Gog's body being allowed?

Maybe.

I suppose I should ask one more question. Does my characters alignment depend on their mind?

Gorr is alright. Gog I'm not too sure

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod: Sure, but what good would that do if you can only look into the past?

@emperorthanos Kind of it would make sense, but you can pick whatever side you want

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

@animelegend68: The thing is I changed my mind and decided to go with Frieza's race. So I need Frieza as mind for the golden form and techniques however i don't want his evil nature.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: Come up with a reason why someone like Frieza would want to join the good side then

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

@animelegend68: Anyway final build

No Caption Provided

Emperor Ize

• Mind: Jirou
  • Body: Frost
  • Power: Midora powerset
  • Skill: Frieza
  • Race: Frost Demons
  • Planet: Refrigerator(Population 5000)

Bio: With the truth about his father revealed, Ize set out to right the wrongs of his father. He decided to continue his father's work but for real this time without a hidden agenda. However he knew his new path would make him enemies with his father and his old organization. And with the strongest person in his universe being an assassin that anyone could hire, he knew he had reach a level power that had never been archived by anyone in his race. Which eventually led to him achieving the golden form and mastering it. However before he could finally start making a difference he was teleported to this new universe.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By SeaGod
AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: This is tricky, I mean Frieza knows how to transform into his golden form but I don't know if Frost's body is strong enough for it lol. Like if you put Goku's mind in Bardock's body, he would know how to go SSB but I don't think Bardock's body is strong enough for it. I'd stick with Frieza's body if I were you

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

@emperorthanos: This is tricky, I mean Frieza knows how to transform into his golden form but I don't know if Frost's body is strong enough for it lol. Like if you put Goku's mind in Bardock's body, he would know how to go SSB but I don't think Bardock's body is strong enough for it. I'd stick with Frieza's body if I were you

Frost's regular power was above Frieza's though. Considering how he dealt with a stronger version of Goku. PLus there is no requirement on how strong the body needs to be for the golden form. just a couple of month of intense training

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: I don't know who Knocking is but if he is a good guy why don't you just get his mind and Freiza's skill? OP says skill can come from mind as well.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: knocking isn't a person it's a martial art. Though Enbu is way better than Knocking of you ask me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod: Well he could just get the mind of someone who knows Knocking or Enbu.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331  Edited By SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod: And probably acts more in line with what ET wants. Since he probably isn't evil.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

@major_hellstorm said:

@emperorthanos: I don't know who Knocking is but if he is a good guy why don't you just get his mind and Freiza's skill? OP says skill can come from mind as well.

lol knocking is a technique not a person. But yeah I guess I could do that. Though there is no one who know every single knocking technique.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

@seagod said:

@major_hellstorm: yeah. Toriko would be the best choice since he knows both.

Toriko barely knows any of the knocking techniques. And Enbu is no where near as versatile as knocking.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: yeah but Enbu has the advantage of movement. Also yeah Toriko isn't close to knocking masters but at least he has some skill.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

@seagod said:

@emperorthanos: yeah but Enbu has the advantage of movement. Also yeah Toriko isn't close to knocking masters but at least he has some skill.

I don't what you mean by that. But Toriko doesn't know any of the good knocking techniques. I would have to use Jirou

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: I meant while he isn't comparable to a master he at least has the basics and then some down. Also why not Teppei?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: Well Knocking sounded more like a person than a technique. Lol.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

@seagod said:

@emperorthanos: I meant while he isn't comparable to a master he at least has the basics and then some down. Also why not Teppei?

Nope not at all. He has never displayed even half as many techniques as Jirou. Same with Teppei. Jirou was greater than anyone by far when it came to knocking.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: you don't understand. I'm not saying Toriko is on his level I'm saying Toriko knows the basics of knocking and maybe a few mid level techniques.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

@seagod said:

@emperorthanos: you don't understand. I'm not saying Toriko is on his level I'm saying Toriko knows the basics of knocking and maybe a few mid level techniques.

Yeah but I want knocking for the top techniques.

Toriko's mid level knocking techniques are more useful against beats rather than in a fight

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for clark_kent_2017
Clark_Kent_2017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68: Then i'll take either Deathstroke's body, Iron Fist's body, Batman's body, Barry Allen, Wally West, Captain America, or wolverine's body. Whichever one is available

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Can Neturals start conquests?

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for clark_kent_2017
Clark_Kent_2017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod: cool I will use rebirth Superman then

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350  Edited By Redzkz

@animelegend68:

Looks interesting. If this build will not break rules and if characters and feats from novels are allowed then sign me up with this build, if there are still spots left (if needed I will PM you with feats so you could decide):

Body: One (Skylark)

Mind: Dick Seaton (Skylark)

Power: One (Skylark)

Skill: "Xenotech Researcher". Knowledge of Necron technology (full info how to create Necrodermis, how to build Necron space ship, small scale weapons and vehicles, but no info about star destroying weapons, or technology that was used to defeat C'Tan in their prime)

Name: Dick Seaton

No Caption Provided

Planet: Llurdiax (Population 100 000 Llurdi).

No Caption Provided

Affiliation: neutral, I guess.