Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AnimeLegend68

No Caption Provided

Background

In an alternate universe their was a hero known as Son Goku, who came from a race of powerful warriors known as Saiyans, since he was a kid he's trained so hard he's been able to overcome any obstacle and break any limit he's ever had and eventually he became a Saiyan God. After decades of hard training his power surpassed even the Angels and Gods of Destruction in his universe to the point where he could no longer feel the excitement of getting to fight against strong opponents due to the gap between him and the strongest warriors in his universe being so large. Out of desperation Goku collected 7 magical wish orbs known as the Super Dragon Balls, once collected all together a dragon will be summoned which has the power to grant any wish. Once the Dragon known as Super Shenron was summoned Goku made his wish.... To locate the planets with the strongest warriors in alternate multiverses and bring them to his so he can hopefully regain his love for fighting. After Shenron warned him of how dangerous this wish was due to some of the beings from alternate multiverses having power that exceeds even his own, Goku insisted......And his wish was granted.

This merging of worlds caused a huge disortion of time and space and caused portals to open in multiple dimensions including the afterlife and the phantom zone, resulting in past villains being able to escape into the universe, most Villains were sent to Planet Namek, others were sent to other unknown planets in the universe. Meanwhile on one of the planets that were brought into Goku's universe known as Earth 2, their were a team of heroes known as the Justice League. Confused as to how they got into a different universe, they attempted to contact all of the other planets in their galaxy to hopefully get an explanation as to how they got there, but they had no luck until they contacted one last planet that looked identical to planet Earth that they decided to call "Earth 3". Earth 3 answered and explained to them how they also have no idea as to how they got in this universe, more unanswered questions were asked and eventually the two universes came to the conclusion that they will all visit the Planet Earth that was already in this universe before they got there to seek answers, so that's what they did.... Once the warriors from Earth 2 and 3 arrived to the Earth in Goku's universe, the leaders from each planet introduced themselves as the Justice League and the Avengers, both teams of heroes were amazed at how unique each others powers were. But both teams remembered that they had a common goal, which were to find out how they got to this universe.

Meanwhile on Planet Namek all Hell broke loose, all of the villains that escaped from Hell and The Phantom Zone terrorized the planet, killing all of the Namekians. Even the strongest Namekian on the planet known as Nail didn't stand a chance and was killed in one hit. After all of the Nameks were killed the hundreds of evil warriors on the planet continued to fight even each other but their were 6 Villains who had the rest of them heavily outmatched. Those 6 were named Darkseid, Thanos, Goku Black, Ultron, Larfleeze, and Frieza. After all of the outclassed villains were either killed or left the planet, those 6 prepared to fight each other. The moment before the fight began Darkseid made a suggestion that since they all have common goals, they should join forces and get revenge on all of the Heroes that either killed them or sent them to the phantom zone. Thanos and Frieza were the first to agree with his suggestion, and the other 3 villains followed.

Back on Earth the Justice league and Avengers finally found Goku and the Z-fighters, and Goku was more excited than ever when he saw other powerful warriors from alternate universes. After Goku explained to the heroes about why he wished them to his universe they were all angry that he removed them from their homes just because he wanted a sparring partner. They forcefully told Goku to tell the dragon Shenron to bring them back to their own universes at this instant, and Goku replied with "I will if any of you can defeat me". The leaders of the Justice League and Avengers, Thor and Superman stepped up and told Goku that this wasn't a game, and that they will fight him if they have to, then Goku went in his fighting stance and prepared for battle. As the fight was about to begin Goku suddenly sensed an extraordinary power coming from six beings in the sky, and Goku looked up and was shocked at what he saw, Frieza, Goku Black and 4 other insanely powerful warriors. Superman, Thor, the rest of the heroes and Z-fighters were also shocked at what they saw when they looked up too.

Superman: You heroes from other universes must be familiar with these guys, I know only 2 of them, but if those other 4 guys are as much of a threat as Darkseid and Larfleeze then we stand no chance....

Thor: I agree, I also know only two of them, Thanos and Ultron. But i'm pretty sure Goku knows the last 2 of them. Matter of fact that one guy up there looks exactly like an evil version of Goku.

Goku: Hehe sorry about what I got us into guys, but I've beat Frieza and Black before, and if we all work together we might have a shot at beating those guys!

The villains stare at the heroes from the sky waiting for them to make a move and the heroes do the same, after a minute of waiting Darkseid finally breaks the silence...

Darkseid: Long time no see Superman, and I see you've brought new companions with you. All of you together don't stand a chance at beating me, so what makes you believe that you can beat all 5 of us?

After receiving flashbacks of Darkseids true power and realizing that he doesn't even know how strong the other villains are, Superman speaks to the rest of the heroes..

Superman: We cant win right now but I have an idea, and if this works we'll definitely be able to stop these guys, Batman, open the portal to the Watchtower! Hurry!

Batman steps up and pulls out a device and proceeds to open the portal, and Superman and the rest of the JLA begin to quickly run through it and they signal the others to follow. Once everyone arrived to the Watchtower they all gathered in the Hall of Justice, and Superman explained his idea to the Z-Fighters and Avengers on how they can defeat the 6 villains that they saw on Earth. Superman reminds Goku that his wish was to bring in All of the strongest warriors from the multiverse, which means that their could possibly be other heroes out there who were brought into Goku's universe, and Superman also explained how the Justice League would attempt to contact every other planet in the universe seeking strong fighters that could help defeat the group of 6 Villains that they decided to call the "New Injustice League"......

How this works

• You are one of the strong fighters that were wished into Goku's universe that Superman, Thor, Goku and the rest of the United Heroes are attempting to contact
  • Pick one(or more) characters mind, body, power, race, and skill to create a character of your own, and make sure to give the character a name
  • Give your character the name of the planet that he will come from(the population of your characters planet will depend on how strong your characters race is. Example: Human race Population = 10 million, Metahuman race population = 100 thousand, Saiyan and Kryptonian population = 5 thousand)
  • When the scenario starts you will have 3 choices:
  1. Accept Superman's invitation and Go work with the United Heroes to help defeat the New Injustice League
  2. Work for the New Injustice League as a villain
  3. Be neutral and either stay with your own planet to build them stronger or freely roam the universe

Character Limits

1. Limit to physicals is All Star Superman
  2. Limit to hax is Martian Manhunter
  3. Limit to Energy projection is Majin Buu
  4. No undead or unkillable characters
  5. No summoning more than 50 beings.
  6. No teleslice, telefrag, misdirection, etc.
  7. All characters are in character, with their standard morals(depending on which mind you have)

Now whose ready to Sign Up for the greatest scenario in 2017?

Participants

Darthjhawk.

Falke

• Homeworld: Coruscant (Population: 10 million)
  • Body: Composite Madara Uchiha
  • Mind: Madara Uchiha
  • Power: Dual Mangekyo Sharingan Kamui
  • Skill: Enel's Mantra/Observation Haki

Morleericks.

Vir

• Homeworld - Yurrdok(Population 5,000)
  • Body: Composite Doomsday (No HP Feats)
  • Mind: Arya Stark
  • Power: Turtle Powerset (DC)
  • Skill: Adelle

Emperorthanos

Emperor Ize

• Mind: Jirou
  • Body: Frost
  • Power: Midora powerset
  • Skill: Frieza
  • Planet: Refrigerator(Population 5000)

Major_Hellstorm.

The Battlemage

• Homeworld: Saturn(Population 100 Thousand)
  • Mind: Thanos.
  • Body: Nate Grey
  • Power: Power Cosmic
  • Skill: Loki's magic

Stormshadow_X.

Lyx

• Homeworld: Davi(Population 5,000)
  • Body: Hit
  • Mind: Sinestro
  • Power: Yellow Lantern Ring
  • Skill set: Time Skip

Zetsumoto.

Lord Pluto

• Body: Loki Laufeyson
  • Mind: Loki Laufeyson (I am going to play him as more in line with the less villainous god of stories version, but his spell-set will be normal Loki so that it doesn't break hax limits)
  • Skills: Illyana Rasputin's Magic
  • Powers: Marvels Stardust
  • Homeworld: Limbo (We'll call it the Underworld in this Scenario)

Joewell911.

Creactor, the Aetherstorm

• Body: Monica Rambeau (Marvel)
  • Mind: Rick Sanchez (Rick and Morty)
  • Power: Father (FMA)
  • Home World: A distant asteroid belt colony (Population 5,000)

Revan2424.

• Planet: Irideth - Population - 5,000 Green Martians
  • Mind: Ultra Humanite
  • Power: Wally West's' speed force (Speed steal nerfed to Jay Garrick level)
  • Body: WB Hulk
  • Skill: Dr. Strange's Sorcery

Apewar01246

Savior

• Mind: Lex Luthor
  • Body:
  • Power:
  • Skill:

Trndo.

Ryushomoru

• Name: RyuShomoru
    • Body: Boros
    • Mind: Light Yagami
    • Powers: Dyspo
    • Skill: The Runner
    • Home Planet: Hell (Population Unknown)

CauseimBatman.

Mr. Maker

• Power: Hal Jordan's ring
  • Skill: Batman's Knowledge
  • Body: N52 Superman
  • Mind: The Maker
  • Homeworld: Titan(Population:5000)

MysticMedivh

Bat-Strange

• Body: Ultron
  • Mind: Stephen Strange
  • Power:
  • Skill: Batman's martial arts
  • Home World: Krypton (Pop 5000)

WhyUserName.

Loistene

• Homeworld: HTRAE (Population: 10 million)
  • Mind: Tao
  • Body: Saitama
  • Power: Blackagar Boltagon
  • Skill: Tony Stark

God_Vulc.

Lord Solomon, God of the Underworld

• Body - Asura
  • Powers - Sujin Lee
  • Mind - Jean Grey
  • Homeworld - Sage Realm
  • Skill - Jin Mor Ri

Flash1812

Triton the....

• Homeworld-DEbstam IV(Population5,000)
  • Race-Mongul's Race(No Name or population has been given)
  • Body-Composite Mongul
  • Mind-Barry Allen
  • Skill-Shang Chi's Martial Art skill'Just the Skill no Chi)
  • Power-Composite Jay Garrick Speed

SeaGod.

Sin

• Planet: Dai-Sekai (5k)
    • Body: H'el
    • Mind: 666:Satan
    • Power: Wisdom King Raphael
    • Skill: Pre-sovereign Linely Baruch's Law understanding and usage

SpeedIncarnate

• Homeworld: Daxam.
  • Body: Post-Crisis Superman.
  • Mind: Cletus Kasady/Carnage.
  • Power: Negative Speedforce.
  • Skill:

Bleedingedgey.

Bishop Quantum

• body: all star superman (DC comics)
  • mind: The doctor (Dr who)
  • power: Martian manhunter (DC comics)
  • Skill: Iron man (marvel comics)
  • Homeworld: a very distant mining colony

Primez0ne.

Dr. Soi Ryce

• Homeworld: Earth
  • Race: Android(Population 5000)
  • Mind: Ultimate Reed Richards
  • Body: Android 17
  • Power: Sersi
  • Skill: Mr. Terrific's knowledge

ASGARDIANBRONY.

Sabathiel: The Angel of Inquisition

• Home World: Glory/Hector(population 5,000)
  • Race: Ophanim
  • Mind: High Evolutionary
  • Body: Kurse
  • Skill: Spawns magic
  • Powers: Gorr and the Necrosword

Clark_Kent_2017

Clark West Allen

• Homeworld: Krypton
  • Species: Kryptonian
  • Body: Rebirth Superman
  • Mind: Lex Luthor
  • Skill: Karate Kid's martial arts (DC)
  • Powerset:New 52 Barry Allen Speed

Redzkz

Dick Seaton

• Body: One (Skylark)
  • Mind: Dick Seaton (Skylark)
  • Power: One (Skylark)
  • Skill: "Xenotech Researcher". Knowledge of Necron technology (full info how to create Necrodermis, how to build Necron space ship, small scale weapons and vehicles, but no info about star destroying weapons, or technology that was used to defeat C'Tan in their prime
  • Homeworld: Llurdiax (Population 100 000 Llurdi)

Justsomerandomkid

• Homeworld: McDonald's.
  • Body: Jin Mo-ri
  • Power: 666:Satan power set
  • Mind: Urahara Kisuke
  • Skill: Sages Wisdom

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By stormshadow_x

ooooh a High tier scenario I'm interested

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By stormshadow_x

@animelegend68: Would something like a lantern ring count as a power?

Do the races have any specific pro's and cons? If I chose Kryptonian do i get there powers?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@animelegend68:

Body - Doomsday

Mind - Deacon Frost

Power - Adaption

Skill - Detective Skills

Neutral

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 emperorthanos-  Moderator
AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AnimeLegend68

@stormshadow_x: Basically Body and race is the same thing, I should've worded that better but no when you pick a race you only get their physicals not powers

Edit: Yes a lantern ring can be a power

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AnimeLegend68
Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68: Ok cool, Question -

Are All Star Superman the best standard for Physicals? There have been a few debates about where he stands as far as Superman since his story was more defined by its plot than the action. Could just be me as I'm not personally sure the limitations on stats.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@animelegend68: If I pick Martian Manhunter as body. Would I get the abilities that relate to his physiology like regeneration, shape shifting etc.

Also do we get any gear?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos: Ehh man back off I was thinking of MMH first :p

Simple solution I take Pre 52 MMH while you can have New 52 MMH ;)

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: Yes

@stormshadow_x Another edit: i'm changing my mind, yes the powers do come with the race. And to answer your question AS Superman can lift up to 200 quintillion tons and is massively FTL, you can just tell me whichever body you're thinking of and i'll let you know if it works(it probably will)

@emperorthanos yes, you would

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By stormshadow_x

@animelegend68: how would I go about getting powers (Such as a Lantern ring)? If they're not given by natural physiology?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@animelegend68: Would I get telepathy as well for MMH? Oh and you didn't answer on whether we get gear.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Look at my last reply, I changed it. The races come with their powers

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: Yes, and no to gear. All of the gear will come from looting opponents

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is silly

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@animelegend68: OK cool also but I have couple more questions(this is my first scenario).

If i were to choose Goku or Silver Surfer as a body would I get their powers? Because theirs powers aren't related to their physiology.

Also if I chose a martial artist for my mind. Would my character get all his skill as well?

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#24 darthjhawk  Moderator

Okay this looks really cool and fun.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crushyourenemies: How so?

@stormshadow_x Lantern ring counts as a power so yes

@emperorthanos As Goku is a saiyan, you will get saiyan powers so therefore yes you can get ki blasts and super saiyan. But not really with Surfer since it doesn't come with the power cosmic, it's just his body.

@darthjhawk Want to join?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68 : I really am sorry for my questions but I'm confused. So we get powers and also any powers that come from our Body?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@animelegend68: Yeah but that isn't specific to his race like it is more of power that he has to learn not born with.

Also you didn't answer my question regarding mind.

Also if I chose a martial artist for my mind. Would my character get all his skill as well?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68: From my understanding power can come with body, so my current build is

Body- Nate Grey.

Power- Silver Surfer.

Skill- Taskmaster.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: It's all good, but you get to pick your own power, and you get any power that comes with your characters race.

Example: If you get Supermans body with a Lantern Ring as a power, you get the Lantern powers and the Heat Vision and Kryptonian powers that come with Superman

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@animelegend68:

Anyway for now

Body: Martian Manhunter Pre 52

Power: Green Lantern Ring(Kyle if I need to be specific.

Skill: Jin Mo Ri Martial arts.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68:

Anyway for now

Body: Martian Manhunter Pre 52

Power: Green Lantern Ring(Kyle if I need to be specific.

Skill: Jin Mo Ri Martial arts.

You really trying to take my build you punk :p

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AnimeLegend68

@major_hellstorm: Mind? Character name and Planet name?

@emperorthanos And depends, you can pick Goku's mind if you want his abilities(kamehameha, super saiyan, spirit bomb, etc), but picking a martial artist for a mind will only give you martial arts knowledge and fighting skills.

And just to let you know, if you pick a Saiyan body you wont know how to transform into a Super Saiyan unless you have a saiyans mind like Goku or Vegeta who knows how to transform.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By stormshadow_x

@animelegend68: So for a Lantern ring Power should I get the skill of a Lantern to use it to the fullest?

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 darthjhawk  Moderator

@animelegend68: So if I picked Doctor Doom for a body how would that work? Do I get his armor or just his human body?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68: Mind is how my character would act, right? If so let me think for a while.

Name: Battlemage. Homeworld: Saturn.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By AnimeLegend68

@stormshadow_x: Definitely, if you pick Hal Jordan's mind you get his willpower with the lantern ring, same with Kyle and John Stewart. If you pick someone who doesn't know how to use the ring to it's fullest it will be like any normal Lantern soldier. Same goes for the other lantern colors. Picking their skill works too

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68: What is the difference between skill and mind? Also I will get Thanos' mind .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68:

Well change mind to Sherlock Holmes

Neutral

Home planet - Yurrdok

Name - Vir

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: Mind gives you the characters morals, way of thinking and learned skills. Skills give you only one skill that a character has.

@morleericks Alright

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 darthjhawk  Moderator
AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68: I would get Surfer's speed through his powers, right? Also I would get Taskmaster's skill copying?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68: hah no detective skills now.

Skill - Witchcraft - Rowena

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68: Difference between a Mindset and a Skillset if any at all?