Scarlett and Vigilante vs Prowler and Killer Shrike

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By owie  Moderator

Scarlett (G.I. Joe comics) and Vigilante (Patricia Trayce) vs Prowler (Hobie Brown) and Killer Shrike

All are at their best.  In character; all are willing to kill.  30 minutes prep for for strategy both teams, which includes info on each other's capabilities.

Scarlett is armed with her crossbow (regular and explosive quarrels), knife, semiautomatic pistol, and body armor .  Vigilate is armed with a scoped assault rifle with armor-piercing rounds, semiautomatic pistol, knife, and body armor.   Prowler and Killer Shrike have their standard gear.

Battle takes place inside a depopulated Grand Central Station in New York at night, starting at opposite ends.

Who wins and why?

Scarlett
Scarlett
Vigilante
Vigilante
The Prowler
The Prowler
Killer Shrike
Killer Shrike
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By owie  Moderator

Bump.  Two highly trained military-style shooters, who have partnered and trained with some of the best fighters in their respective worlds (Snake-Eyes and Deathstroke), up against two lower-level costumed characters with a range of tech/powers.

Prowler powers include: jet-propulsion jumps, lasers, sleeping gas and fog pellets, shooting fletchettes, claws, grappling hook, flares, cleaning fluid, shock-absorbing body armor, glider cape, moderate H2H combatant.

Killer Shrike powers include: flight (120 mph), body armor, talons capable of cutting through metal and cinderblock, electrical blasts (50,000 volts), superhuman strength (4 tons) and reflexes, decent martial artist.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By sandiego008

this is an interesting battle ... I'm giving it to team one ... with prep the girls are pretty bad ass ... im not sure how well the guys do with prep tbh. Starting at opposite ends ... vigilante and scarlet with have a chance of sniping out the two from a distance. This seems to be a battle that will be tech vs skill ... but skill also gets the advantage of ranged combat for the most part. I feel team 1 are just to good of shots to be taken down by team 2 ...

Waiting to be bashed by prowler fans ...

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By owie  Moderator
@sandiego008 said:

this is an interesting battle ... I'm giving it to team one ... with prep the girls are pretty bad ass ... im not sure how well the guys do with prep tbh. Starting at opposite ends ... vigilante and scarlet with have a chance of sniping out the two from a distance. This seems to be a battle that will be tech vs skill ... but skill also gets the advantage of ranged combat for the most part. I feel team 1 are just to good of shots to be taken down by team 2 ...

Waiting to be bashed by prowler fans ...

I'd tend to agree with your basic read on it.   I think the girls would be much better with prep, and have better distance attacks.  But if the guys manage to get in closer, they'd take it--too much power and diversity of attacks.  The girls both have weapons that could defeat the guy's body armor, but they'd need kill shots to take them down.  Whereas the guys could use a mix of, say, gas/flares to confuse the landscape, then even if Killer Shrike barely tagged them with his electricity, they'd go down--they don't need perfect shots to win.  Plus, the guys are way more maneuverable--Killer Shrike can fly, and Prowler can super-jump/glide.