Scarlet Witch (WandaVision) vs Superman (DCEU) vs Thanos (Endgame) vs Thor (Infinity War) vs Captain Marvel (Endgame)

• 89 results
ThanosTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Scarlet Witch (WandaVision) vs Superman (DCEU) vs Thanos (Endgame) vs Thor (Infinity War) vs Captain Marvel (Endgame) (74 votes)

Scarlet Witch 55%
Superman 31%
Thanos 7%
Thor 1%
Captain Marvel 5%
 • 
Ebony123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think even though scarlet witch has strong power but thanos has the intellect and a lot of experience that can outwit her in a battle

FirstFirmament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman wins unless SW can mind control anyone

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda wins a majority.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman wins unless SW can mind control anyone

She can mind control Thor, hes a godly alien, and has stated he has some level of TP resistance that she overcame.

-----

I guess a lot depends on the starting conditions, I think with a gesture Wanda can solo the group, whether she gets to make that gesture depends on starting distance, who attacks who first, even location and visibly can play a role.

Id say Wanda more often than not, she has pretty good speed/perception feats, she could react to Tommy and could see the speedsters destroy town while they were FTE to everyone else, and she has that explosion catch.

If Superman or CM uncharacteristicly open with a blitz on Wanda before she can wiggle her fingers things change, but in most instances I think Wanda make thralls out of the others before they reach or target her....depends a lot on start distance and who's targeting who.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: thor's got zero tp resistance feats him being a godly alien means nothing by feats he's no different than a human

OT: Wanda wins none of them have hax immunity

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By death4bunnies

@baalhaddad said:

@death4bunnies: thor's got zero tp resistance feats him being a godly alien means nothing by feats he's no different than a human

OT: Wanda wins none of them have hax immunity

Ummm, some telepaths cant affect alien minds, Thor is a alien and there are aliens on the field so its relevant that she can TP aliens....if all shes ever TP'd was humans, a argument could be made that she cant do it to strong aliens.

Thor is a alien and has a TP resistance statement, thats not a feat, but its still something.

Abdulboriy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda can beat them at the same time.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: if a telepath can't tp an alien mind, that that's a limit for the telepath not a feat for the alien that is not how feats work

Whether or not their aliens wanda is dropping them, their minds are no different than a human's and that my friend is all that matters

It means absolutely nothing in a tp fight unless we see/ get a definitive statement about what his tp resistance is like

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-603506ba17b96
deactivated-603506ba17b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: what happen

Episode claims Wanda is not at all reality warper, because Agatha Harkness is doing all that stuff

Humanjacket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: DCEU fanboy get convesrt to paper or butterfly.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By death4bunnies

@mama7 said:
@sheevsmacker said:

Episode claims Wanda is not at all reality warper, because Agatha Harkness is doing all that stuff

Dude that s a strait up lie... episode doest claim that all all....like at all, they show Agnas in pulling some shenanigans, but in no way is it even implied that the Hex isnt Wandas doing.....

@mama7 said:

Carol claps:

Sorry Wandatards, but recommend watching last episode. Scarlet Witch, became Fodder Witch, because everything got debunked in last ep

Nothing got debunked. In fact we got further confirmation that Wanda has ben controlling the Hex..... She was credited on the opening 'by Wanda' everything has a red glow, and weve seen Wanda strait up control the town...we even saw agnus show up to town after the hex was up.. This iis a kinda sad reach even for you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7 said:
@sheevsmacker said:

Dude that s a strait up lie... episode doest claim that all all....like at all, they show Agnas in pulling some shenanigans, but in no way is it even implied that the Hex isnt Wandas doing.....

@mama7 said:

Carol claps:

Sorry Wandatards, but recommend watching last episode. Scarlet Witch, became Fodder Witch, because everything got debunked in last ep

Nothing got debunked. In fact we got further confirmation that Wanda has ben controlling the Hex..... She was credited on the opening 'by Wanda' everything has a red glow, and weve seen Wanda strait up control the town...we even saw agnus show up to town after the hex was up.. This iis a kinda sad reach even for you.

Let wait for next eps.

As i said: I was, are and will be "downplaying" hell out of Wanda until they explain stuff. Because that actually makes sense to consistence of show and MCu continuity even making SWORD wondering how she got such power ups

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathu101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7:

Jeez what is up with your hatebonener for wanda? Calling people wandatards" hell you even admitted to lowballing her multiple because of the weird sense whatever.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7:

Jeez what is up with your hatebonener for wanda?

No hatebonenener. I said i don't like show because have my reasons, but not saying i hate marvel shows since i enjoyed Jessica and now catching up with Runaways which i adore so much.

I am just roasting her fanboys and fangirls who wank out of context her feats using lot of NLFs and wank her off screen feats with unknown timing, 0 context, descriptions

Calling people wandatards" hell you even admitted to lowballing her multiple because of the weird sense whatever.

I started to disrespect her fans after Endgame when allout fanbase started with her "godlike" feat of slapping Thanos on her own aka lifting and restrainign Hulk lvl brute with no powers/versatility ( even Hulk was more versatile with thunderclaps, super leaps, nager empowerment, absurd regeneration including brain regeneration ). So impressive, even Eleven from Stranger Things or low tier Jedi would laugh.

Doctor Strange fanboys are not better with "holding own against 4 gem Thanos" by sending featless "Mirror Dimension?" wall ( which got oneshoted by power gem ), turning/teleporting away black spinning vortex, using some illusion-like copies to attack Thanos ( then casually got oneshoted by soul gem, pulled with space gem and choked badly passing out in process just because Doctor is glass canon human lvl being outside spells )

Avatar image for jedisympathiz3r
JediSympathiz3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mama7: you should watch Daredevil and Punisher too if you haven’t already.

ZR2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ZR2011

ik ppl r thinking Agatha was behind all of Wanda's magic.

Regardless, I am confident that she used TP outside of the Hex and she used it in the past as well. Agatha never used her powers directly on Wanda until the end of this episode so I believe Wanda's feats are still good (except some vague Westview reality creation stuff).

Given this, I say she makes some opponents fight superman and each other and then can cleans up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: you should watch Daredevil and Punisher too if you haven’t already.

I have seen some eps of Daredevil of S1. They were actually cool but i will start from beginning when i will watch all of Runaways.

ABout Punisher i will watch it later. My parents have watched it, but they said this is not show for them but i will give it a shot <3

Avatar image for jedisympathiz3r
JediSympathiz3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mama7: Also, make sure that you watch Defenders before you watch Season 3 of Daredevil

AtlastHadress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AtlastHadress

@mama7: @zr2011:Wanda still has power she created tommy , billy and quicksilver.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: @zr2011:Wanda still has power she created tommy , billy and quicksilver.

1. It's more Agatha's job or sth else. Ep7 debunks Quicksilver argument.

No Caption Provided

2. Because she has putted hand earlier then hard to say how fast was that kid running ? Don't make me laugh.

No Caption Provided

3. Right, because that Frankenstein cosplay finding out through phone: pumpkins are being destroyed, candies being stolen etc. while Wanda trying to look at other people getting pissed off of speedsters trolling. Woow definitely "keeping up".

Wanda fanboys are more hilarious than i thought

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda takes the w with thanos being the last to fall

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda will win.

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda turns them all into clowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies:

Ok my last tag this week and last "omega downplay" of Wanda.

THink also about it and tell me where i'm wrong:

Agatha Harkness directly explains Wanda why she spoke as Deadpool/Mxyzptlk/Mr Nobody lvl 4th wall breaker to camera somehow wondering why someone from show making stuff speaks to her.

Darcy Lewis aka astophysicist explain it is some kind of relic radiation from early stage of universe ( check on wiki ) and Darcy just tried to capture that frequency using old tv. That tv could broadcast events happening inside the Hex making them look like tv show made by Agatha manipulating Wanda and choose people ( like that black male neighbour on the other side of the fence.

All of that makes sense honestly, if you think about it from that perspective. Not saying Wanda is weak, but story always should have some sensical explanation. I believe Wanda still somehow ( or with Agnes help ) made hex widden the broad at least in direction toward SWORD organization or throwing Monica out of hex or fixing the broken walls.

Am i still downplaying to you ? Or maybe you have better theory ( beside accusing me of being biased Wanda hater ) ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: THink about it. I believe ( as you were consistently proving me ) you are leagues better and more intelligent debater than such people like Eredin12 or Raijaralt who use random statements out of context even some non canon things ( like WoG, concept arts, fan arts, VFX ) to wank something out of context missing plot/point of the story.

Once i roasted Eredin12 about MCU Dormammu's "beyond time status" where Eredin as not great debater was babbling about being completely unbound of that concept, immune to it. But why then time stone affected it as Strange main point was as Dormammu doesn't comprehend nature of time ( as sth foreign ) gets easily affect. Like saying fish would survive on land, because she is beyond such things like ground. Being beyond sth doesn't mean to transcend or be immune to sth.

That how Dormammu lost being affected by time stone and that how i roasted Eredin making him feel butthurt

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7 said:

@death4bunnies:

Ok my last tag this week and last "omega downplay" of Wanda.

THink also about it and tell me where i'm wrong:

Agatha Harkness directly explains Wanda why she spoke as Deadpool/Mxyzptlk/Mr Nobody lvl 4th wall breaker to camera somehow wondering why someone from show making stuff speaks to her.

Darcy Lewis aka astophysicist explain it is some kind of relic radiation from early stage of universe ( check on wiki ) and Darcy just tried to capture that frequency using old tv. That tv could broadcast events happening inside the Hex making them look like tv show made by Agatha manipulating Wanda and choose people ( like that black male neighbour on the other side of the fence.

All of that makes sense honestly, if you think about it from that perspective. Not saying Wanda is weak, but story always should have some sensical explanation. I believe Wanda still somehow ( or with Agnes help ) made hex widden the broad at least in direction toward SWORD organization or throwing Monica out of hex or fixing the broken walls.

Am i still downplaying to you ? Or maybe you have better theory ( beside accusing me of being biased Wanda hater ) ?

Ye, that who's shes talking to when she talks to the camera in that scene, that seems to be clear, I do not think shes a 4th wall breaker like..Deadpool/Mxyzptlk/Mr Nobody.. at all.

I dont know what you mean, but ya its Big Bang type energy, usually seen in lesser amounts all around us..that tracks because the infinity stones were relics of the Big Bang....Agatha does seem to mind warp people in hex I agree.

That didnt really seem like down play, heres the way I see it .........Ive seen directly Wanda controlling things while in the hex, reshaping things, stopping time, etc...im not attributing any of this outside the hex...Thats just what she has shown to do inside the hex.

I dont know how the hex was created, thats why I like the battles at this point to be in hex or outta hex, but inside that hex I think its fair to attribute everything that Wanda purposefully did to her..Like change the decade we saw Wanda make the hand motions to do it, so that was her....Also the mind control over the town is Wanda according to Monica.

I at no point in the thread said Wanda wins in anyway that she hasn't done outside the hex..You tagged me exclaiming that the recent episode proves that Agnus did everything not Wanda; it didnt prove that and im only using feats from outside the hex.

----------------

OT; Wanda mind controls them and wins as I said in post six.

goldie_pegasus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wanda solos

JackaOlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By JackaOlantern

@mama7: Wanda disintegration a superman.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Again not saying she is weak, but this episode finale makes a lot of events making way more sense ( plot twist ) explain whole "Sitcom" thing, Pietro "recast", talking to camera/audience, memory black outs, SWORD inteference or sth else.

Next episode will explain a lot of things but this is literal truth. Not being rude, but i know that feeling when tv show made by one of very soyboyish beta males castrating characters to that level. This is for instance why i hate current DC comics how they are castrating all Green Lanterns, Martian Manhunter, Swamp Thing to make that boring kryptonian, fodder street tier amazonian and Gotham Gary Stue look like gods. THis is why i don't play some smash bros game for disrespecting some of my favourite nintendo characters in many ways. Still hate how MCU castrated Hulk and Hawkeye in it's own verse. Same i hate Doom Patrol and Legends of Tomorrow for castrating majority of their characters turning them into clowns.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: Wanda disintegration a superman.

No Caption Provided

I am curious how mant days that account will last Minlerdemon

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It really depends on how fast Carol and Clark end up killing Wanda. If she doesn't get blitzed she effortlessly solos and if she does she has no real defense to it.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How many Vs ?

Superman wins. He's fast

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7 said:

Generally episode 7 debunks all her reality warping feats making Agnes being responsible for all those actions making explain that sitcom thing or talking to camera. Somehow Agnes affects temporarily audience to force Wanda feel like in her own home while Agnes is responsible for majority while she off screen with unknown timing made people having different mindset.

The last episode isn't even close to being confirmation of any of that.

MCUtards are just that annoying

To first come to such definitive conclusion against a character based on barely anything and then to go on to say anyone who disagrees is a retarded fanboy seems like major projection, honestly.

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wanda needs more feats atm. She seems like she could be Fox Dark Phoenix Level soon.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda's really unstable at the moment but she's by far the most powerful character here. She should take this by the end of the series

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda turns them all into clowns

Yes, because she just widdened the Hex's wall which it wasn't explain is that her creation or someone's else creation.

Failure as always

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: DCEU character is fodder , they not has planet level in universe.

So as MCU characters Minlerdemon besides cosmic relics. Still Dream Stone has better feats by statements and showings

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#50 owie  Moderator

@mama7:warning: don't use terms that include -tard.