Scarlet Witch vs The Grudge

homhorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

RULES

Wanda Maxinoff is banned from using her reality warping powers.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

homhorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By homhorror

Don't me flagged, lol

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

???????? -_- ????? Julibee could beat the grudge, Dazzler could beat the grudge, Secret Squirrel could beat the grudge, Inspector Gadget with Penny & Brains help could beat the grudge...you see where I am going with this?

homhorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By homhorror

No

homhorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feel free to lock this thread

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So she watches the video and when the grudge comes what will wanda do?

dagmar_merrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By dagmar_merrill

@those_eyes said:

Wave the Grudge out of existence. Maybe wash her hair first..

Edit: Saw that she can't use her reality warping.. Grudge maybe able to win.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

If Wanda can only use her probability powers, the Grudge ghost wins. It has been shown to

-Teleport

-Make countless duplicates of itself

-Make people disappear entirely

-Travel through time

-Cause people to become immobilized with fear

-Possess humans

-Cause devastating hallucinations

-Cause OTHER ghosts to appear and use them to fight

-Be resistant, if not all together immune to physical trauma etc

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might actually go with Grudge. This is not a stomp in favor of Wanda like everyone is suggesting and this is coming from a big Wanda fan.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I lol'd....

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

???????? -_- ????? Julibee could beat the grudge, Dazzler could beat the grudge, Secret Squirrel could beat the grudge, Inspector Gadget with Penny & Brains help could beat the grudge...you see where I am going with this?

Yeah you're underestimating the Grudge...

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Wanda can only use her probability powers, the Grudge ghost wins. It has been shown to

-Teleport

-Make countless duplicates of itself

-Make people disappear entirely

-Travel through time

-Cause people to become immobilized with fear

-Possess humans

-Cause devastating hallucinations

-Cause OTHER ghosts to appear and use them to fight

-Be resistant, if not all together immune to physical trauma etc

And also this.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: @those_eyes: Watching a video is a the ring, The grudge is walking into the house then you are cursed and see visions....

@lukehero said:

You're overestimating the Grudge...all you have to do is burn down the house...Game Over. Sarah Micheal Gellar's character was freak out and so that made her unable to get the job done, same thing goes for the detective. Any being from a weird strange type of universe, would see the visions that come with the curse & burn the house down.---Wanda is also a living focal point for the earth's magic. Her sorcerous training with Agatha Harkness is separate from her mutant ability of probability (science.--Via Comic Vine wiki

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17 the_stegman  Moderator

@lukehero said:

@the_stegman: @those_eyes: Watching a video is a the ring, The grudge is walking into the house then you are cursed and see visions....

@king_stranglehold_da_first said:

@lukehero said:

You're overestimating the Grudge...all you have to do is burn down the house...Game Over. Sarah Micheal Gellar's character was freak out and so that made her unable to get the job done, same thing goes for the detective. Any being from a weird strange type of universe, would see the visions that come with the curse & burn the house down.---Wanda is also a living focal point for the earth's magic. Her sorcerous training with Agatha Harkness is separate from her mutant ability of probability (science.--Via Comic Vine wiki

I know what the Ring is, I'm talking about the Grudge, and you don't have to go in the house to be affected by it's curse. The whole premise of the Grudge is that it's curse spreads with its rage. People who never even stepped foot in the house can still die simply by coming in contact with someone who DID go in, but that's not important since the two (Kayako and Wanda) are being forced to fight.

As for burning the house down, that doesn't work, like I said, the curse spreads, the house has been burned before, and Kayako still exists. There has been no actual way to date to defeat her. However, I'm rusty on Wanda's abilities. the OP says no reality warping, so what magical feats does she possess that doesn't tie in to reality warping?

homhorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's the Ring. I'm pretty sure Wanda can finger out a spell to cast upon the evil Onryo.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman:

You forget that Wanda is a gypsy, she is gonna put a curse on the grudge girl :P

Just watch Drag Me to Hell. The moral of the story, don't mess with gypsies.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mickey-mouse
No Caption Provided

Scan Above She is fighting Dormamu in his own dimension, WAY before house of M level ever kick in. She can handle a ghost that's never really had anyone with powers fight back.

@the_stegman: No another guy thought it was the ring, I was taking to him on that part....I'm rusty on the movies, forgot about the curse spreading to non house people. I just knowWanda was trained as a sorcerous and has lots of magic powers. Also the Grudge has never been attacked by people with actual powers, and only faces normal humans. She can use magic, without going off the deep into her HOM levels.

#9 Posted by those_eyes (1449 posts) - 1 hour, 15 minutes ago - Show Bio

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@lukehero said:

@king_stranglehold_da_first said:

@lukehero said:

No I'm actually not overestimating the Grudge. And burning down the house doesn't do anything. Haven't you seen Grudge 2? The Curse spreads and even capable of spreading from country to country. And also I'm aware of Wanda's abilities.

And also considering that there's no prep, its going to be even more difficult for Wanda.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Yes...I made a mistake on that and I apologize for my foolish statements. I still stand by the idea that Wanda would stomp the grudge with her other powers as she was able to hold her vs Dormamu in his own dimension.

No Caption Provided

homhorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Wanda has a chance

zhazszhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kayako would solo. Too powerful.

Valak may have some mediocre telekinesis abilities, possessions, teleportation and can indirectly summon nature events such as lightning and storms, but she is no match for Kayako which is or had become an embodiment of rage.

Kayako's abilities span from:

-Possessions

-Powerful Telekinesis

-Reality Warping

-Limbo Summoning

-Time Traveling from the future or the past

-Has metahuman strength when manifested as a physical being

-Teleportation

-Telepathy

-Semi-omnipresent depending on who is cursed, she can be anywhere in the globe simultaneously (ie: Japan and U.S at one given time... In the Ju-On Series, she is haunting multiple people all at once in different time lines from present to past to future)

Kayako unlike Valak, doesn't seem to have a domain that she is limited to reside. She can exist in the astral plane, 3rd dimensional plane and so on depending on where her target tries to hide.

If anything, she would have the reality warping powers similar to Freddy Kruger without the dream. Kayako is not even a human soul but a manifestation of endless pain and hatred. That "emotion" takes the appearance of the entire Saeki family. So, the Grudge is Kayako, Takeo, Toshio and the Cat. The Grudge works to lure the victim in by the scouter Toshio and the Cat While Kayako chases after the victim to force them to feel her pain. When she catches them, she sends to Limbo where Takeo murders their soul, and then Kayako absorbs them into her creating a new Grudge that continuously spreads out to lure other victims for the Grudge to absorb (ie: Ju-On: White ghost and Black ghost who are victims of the Grudge)

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/kayako-the-grudge-and-sadako-the-ring-vs-bethesda-1954057/

Zergrushflood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kayako is a god tier reality warper you can give Scarlet Witch her H.O.M form and she would still be killed by Kayako.

ZXzxzxzxzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kayako would be a huge threat in the 616 universe not even Dr Strange can win.

ZXczxzsxzxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

even H.O.M Scarlet witch get destroyed.