Meaning?

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By fesak  Moderator

They don't even play in the same league.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Alpha says:

"fesak says:
"They don't even play in the same league."

Meaning? "

Meaning its a curbstomp

Avatar image for alexandria_cromwell
Alexandria Cromwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@_@

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hadrelius

Gambler says:

"Alpha says:
"fesak says:
"They don't even play in the same league."
Meaning? "
Meaning its a curbstomp"

For who?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Wanda

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell

On Earth, Magik's mystically abilities are primary limited to her Soulsword. Even if we used Pre-House of M Wanda, her powers are above Magik's. She single handedly defeated Ultron and kept Wonderman alive just by loving him.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IcePrince_X

Okay they are not in the same league but if ever they will fight, I will go with Magik (Illyanna Rasputin, since DayTripper was also given the name Magik after the soul sword trilogy of the 1st series of Excalibur)

Magik not only is an impressive teleporter but her mastery of magic and the soul sword weilder puts her in a greater advantage. She can summon enough demons to wear out Scarlet Witch and even though she can affect probabilities, the soul sword can deflect it. Magik's armor protects her from direct attacks also.

Avatar image for alexandria_cromwell
Alexandria Cromwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm biased so I won't say O_O

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Apparition says:

"i'd say wanda unless magik can teleport her to limbo, then wanda has no chance."

Her Probability Manipulation makes sure she always has a chance. May be a slim one, but its there none the less.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Vance Astro says:

"Gambler says:
"On Earth, Magik's mystically abilities are primary limited to her Soulsword. Even if we used **Pre-House of M** Wanda, her powers are above Magik's. She single handedly defeated Ultron and kept Wonderman alive just by loving him. "

I wonder what she would think if she knew what Wonderman thinks about Carol Danvers."

Oh things have changed alot since then. She was with Vision and Hawkeye after Wonderman. I don't think she has any feelings for him what so ever.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Apparition

i'd say wanda unless magik can teleport her to limbo, then wanda has no chance.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Gambler says:

"On Earth, Magik's mystically abilities are primary limited to her Soulsword. Even if we used **Pre-House of M** Wanda, her powers are above Magik's. She single handedly defeated Ultron and kept Wonderman alive just by loving him. "

I wonder what she would think if she knew what Wonderman thinks about Carol Danvers.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Apparition

Gambler says:

"Apparition says:
"i'd say wanda unless magik can teleport her to limbo, then wanda has no chance."
Her Probability Manipulation makes sure she always has a chance. May be a slim one, but its there none the less."

i'll buy that. even though magik's basically supposed to be able to do anything she wants to in limbo, like belasco was supposed to be able to.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Gambler says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Gambler says:

I wonder what she would think if she knew what Wonderman thinks about Carol Danvers."

Oh things have changed alot since then. She was with Vision and Hawkeye after Wonderman. I don't think she has any feelings for him what so ever."

Or maybe she's just a whore.She gave it up to Hawkeye like it was nothin.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Vance Astro says:

"Gambler says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Gambler says:

Oh things have changed alot since then. She was with Vision and Hawkeye after Wonderman. I don't think she has any feelings for him what so ever."

Or maybe she's just a whore.She gave it up to Hawkeye like it was nothin."

Maybe he's just a scumbag who took advantage of a crazy chick who felt bad for killing him, twice.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By Static Shock

Gambler says:

"Maybe he's just a scumbag who took advantage of a crazy chick who felt bad for killing him, twice."

LOL.

Speaking of Carol and Wonder-Man, has he hit that, yet?
Post Edited:2008-03-04 22:40:46

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Static Shock says:

"Gambler says:
"Maybe he's just a scumbag who took advantage of a crazy chick who felt bad for killing him, twice."

LOL.

Speaking of Carol and Wonder-Man, has he hit that, yet?
Post Edited:2008-03-04 22:40:46"

I assumed he did by now.She's all over him.Who in the right mind would turn down Carol Danvers?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock

Vance Astro says:

"I assumed he did by now.She's all over him.Who in the right mind would turn down Carol Danvers?"

LOL. Not me. Sh!!!!!!!!!t. I'll tear that @$$ up.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Static Shock says:

"Vance Astro says:
"I assumed he did by now.She's all over him.Who in the right mind would turn down Carol Danvers?"

LOL. Not me. Sh!!!!!!!!!t. I'll tear that @$$ up."

LMAO.I'm sure every comic book hero is saying the same thing.I personally thing Wonderman is better of with her than Wanda.Wanda is a harlot lol.She killed Hawkeye twice then she decides to take a dive in his levis when Wonderman is out of the picture.Nasty..just Nasty...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Static Shock

Vance Astro says:

"LMAO.I'm sure every comic book hero is saying the same thing.I personally thing Wonderman is better of with her than Wanda.Wanda is a harlot lol.She killed Hawkeye twice then she decides to take a dive in his levis when Wonderman is out of the picture.Nasty..just Nasty..."

She wants the D. I ain't mad at her. LOL.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock

She's depowered (or she claims she's depowered) and is living with her mom, I think.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Static Shock says:

"Vance Astro says:
"LMAO.I'm sure every comic book hero is saying the same thing.I personally thing Wonderman is better of with her than Wanda.Wanda is a harlot lol.She killed Hawkeye twice then she decides to take a dive in his levis when Wonderman is out of the picture.Nasty..just Nasty..."
She wants the D. I ain't mad at her. LOL."

Speaking of her...where the f#ck is she?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Static Shock says:

"She's depowered (or she claims she's depowered) and is living with her mom, I think."

Oh ok just making sure.I thought that was it.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By IcePrince_X

Magik can win if she can put Wanda to Limbo. And if Wanda makes use of magic against Illyanna it will not affect her because it directly attacks magic based powers. So we are talking of mutant powers now....hmmmm...this is a tricky one. Need to research more on this one, for one, writers never really pushed characters to be extreme like Illyanna creating a teleporting disc inside anyone, the way Blink does hers.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By fesak  Moderator

IcePrince_X says:

"Magik can win if she can put Wanda to Limbo. And if Wanda makes use of magic against Illyanna it will not affect her because it directly attacks magic based powers. So we are talking of mutant powers now....hmmmm...this is a tricky one. Need to research more on this one, for one, writers never really pushed characters to be extreme like Illyanna creating a teleporting disc inside anyone, the way Blink does hers."

You obviously don't understand Wanda's powers.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By IcePrince_X

fesak says:

"IcePrince_X says:
"Magik can win if she can put Wanda to Limbo. And if Wanda makes use of magic against Illyanna it will not affect her because it directly attacks magic based powers. So we are talking of mutant powers now....hmmmm...this is a tricky one. Need to research more on this one, for one, writers never really pushed characters to be extreme like Illyanna creating a teleporting disc inside anyone, the way Blink does hers."

You obviously don't understand Wanda's powers."

I actually do understand her mutant and magic powers.

I based my opinion on my research on both characters from three Marvel official character sites, a definition site and two fan based website. The way I see it, Wanda just had the upper hand because she was given a big role in comics and her exposure to X-men Evolution recently and people are so awed with it. But in reality, there are other worthy and stronger characters that can defeat Wanda. Magik is one of them, again its my opinion,but one thing for sure its not going to be an easy battle for the two mutant witches.
Post Edited:2008-03-05 07:09:30

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Ghostshell

IcePrince_X says:

"fesak says:
"IcePrince_X says:

You obviously don't understand Wanda's powers."

I actually do understand her mutant and magic powers.

I based my opinion on my research on both characters from three Marvel official character sites, a definition site and two fan based website. The way I see it, Wanda just had the upper hand because she was given a big role in comics and her exposure to X-men Evolution recently and people are so awed with it. But in reality, there are other worthy and stronger characters that can defeat Wanda. Magik is one of them, again its my opinion,but one thing for sure its not going to be an easy battle for the two mutant witches.
Post Edited:2008-03-05 07:09:30"

In aw? I gave you two examples of Wanda's powers BEFORE HOUSE OF M Seems every once in awhile I have to dig out the old comics and educate some people. I'll be back.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Pre-House of M Wanda

Beats Ultron on her own cause he's unable to calculate her "improbability attacks." Second time she faces him, she rearranges him on a molecular level. [Avengers #161,171]

Manufactures her own twin children, simply by willing them into existence. Think about that. She created two living beings simply by willing it. Also, Dr.Strange, Sorcerer Supreme helped deliver this two children and had no idea that Wanda had used magic to create life. [Vision and the Scarlet Witch (vol.2) #12]

After the government took Vision and dissembled him, a furious Wanda collapses a massive government building simply by wishing it to die [West Coast Avengers #44]

Keeps Wonderman alive by loving him. If she stopped, he would have died. So far she's created life by wanting it, and sustained life by loving it. [Avengers (vol.3) #10]

Created a fullscale Kree invasion, brought Jack of Hearts back to life and used him as a bomb to destroy the Avengers Mansion, conjured an army of Ultrons (which she had spew from the mouth of Vision, and killed Ant-Man, Hawkeye, and Vision.

I'd also like to note that she held her own against Dr. Strange while, at the same time, using her magic to fight every Avenger who had ever been on the roster.

Now I didn't mention any House of M.
Post Edited:2008-03-05 10:51:25

Gamb!er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Gamb!er

Gambler says:

"I'd also like to note that she held her own against Dr. Strange *while,* at the same time, using her magic to fight every Avenger who had ever been on the roster."

except Thor, my bad

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#32  Edited By Darkchild

Scarlet all the way

by the way G i sent u a pm

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mantoid

Scarlet Witch defeats Magik. End of story.

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Gloom

Magik!

...loses.

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BIackFlash

The Witch wins, far too powerful

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Stormultt

Doesnt Magik wield the soul sword? if so i say she could win.