Scarlet Witch (HOM with the Chaos Wave) vs Parallax (Zero Hour)

• 183 results
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lord_oraculous016

The battle of two superheroes gone insane.. With such powers in the hands of unstable minds, which one would reveal to be the winner??? 

No Caption Provided

no morals, both are blood-lusted and at the height of their power..

all comments are welcome.. 
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

Not even close... 

Hal stands NO CHANCE & is owned!!! 

anyone disputeing this obviously is'nt very knowledgable.... 

Wanda's reality wave the Chaos Wave tore apart the OMNIVERSE AS STATED ON PANEL!!!  
She then consiously remade said Omniverse...  this part had nothing to do with the ChaosWave :) 

Hal's

not even a real challenge for her at all
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

re redoing/remake Omniverse feat was done with a single phrase by the way... 

It is confirmed it's that big of a feat  with above scan that jaspers is in... 

This part is where you start first. showing her phrase touched unknown Universes.
Here's also Strange showing Beast that her magics is whoven into the whole Universe &  Universes beyond with a single phrase!  

This also blows out of the water with people that think ChaosWave is'nt her power(which it is) saying without it she is'nt at this level... 
This obviously shows she is...
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lord_oraculous016
@GamorasBigDaddy: i found a scan that ultimately connects Wanda to the Chaos Wave.. 

No Caption Provided
i'm also confused about Wanda's powers.. before it was said that her powers are the ability to affect probability.. then it was revealed that she is also capable of manipulating Chthonic or Chaos Magic given to her by the demon Chthon.. this combination then allowed her to alter reality via Chaos Magic Reality Warping, but then Doctor Strange appeared and claimed that there is no such thing as Chaos Magic and that Wanda's power is the ability to alter reality all along.. 

but then, i read Dark Reign: Mighty Avergers #23, where Chthon was summoned again to Earth and took over Quicksilver's body.. there he mentioned how he used to rule over Earth and that he was driven away not by force but rather by lies.. that Earth mages lied when they said that there is no God of Chaos, that there is no Chaos Magic.. 

Mystic Arcana also said that the there is a shadowy figure known as the Other that is slowly eating away Wanda's sanity, greatly implying that Chthon is still manipulating Wanda in a certain degree.. 

is the reason why Doctor Strange said that there is no Chaos Magic is a cover-up to mask Chthon's influence, the very same thing many sorcerers have done countless millenia ago? i'm really confused.. 
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy: i found a scan that ultimately connects Wanda to the Chaos Wave.. 

i'm also confused about Wanda's powers.. before it was said that her powers are the ability to affect probability.. then it was revealed that she is also capable of manipulating Chthonic or Chaos Magic given to her by the demon Chthon.. this combination then allowed her to alter reality via Chaos Magic Reality Warping, but then Doctor Strange appeared and claimed that there is no such thing as Chaos Magic and that Wanda's power is the ability to alter reality all along..  but then, i read Dark Reign: Mighty Avergers #23, where Chthon was summoned again to Earth and took over Quicksilver's body.. there he mentioned how he used to rule over Earth and that he was driven away not by force but rather by lies.. that Earth mages lied when they said that there is no God of Chaos, that there is no Chaos Magic..  Mystic Arcana also said that the there is a shadowy figure known as the Other that is slowly eating away Wanda's sanity, greatly implying that Chthon is still manipulating Wanda in a certain degree..  is the reason why Doctor Strange said that there is no Chaos Magic is a cover-up to mask Chthon's influence, the very same thing many sorcerers have done countless millenia ago? i'm really confused..  "

Her Magics have nothing to do & where not given to her by Chhton...  Nothing every in HOM event hs anything to do with him! Unless there's some recton I don;tknow about...
There is "Chaos Magic" Bendis later commented on that(he wrote it) & said that's not what he meant at all?! That's bendis for ya, just gotta scratch your head... 

Nice to know with my scans the debate was ended that fast...:)   Damn I'm good...;) lol
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FinalStar86

Hal blinks her out of existence, mainly do to the fact that Wanda did practically $hit

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@FinalStar86 said:
"Hal blinks her out of existence, mainly do to the fact that Wanda did practically $hit "

Blind troll fanboys are'nt welcome!!! 

Read Scans & see Wanda Remakeing Reality & Omniverse so completely that her magics is infused in every Universe(cause she infact created it!!!) 
& she did this by simple saying  "no more mutants"... 

Damn, not maning up like this really shows your word can't be taken seriously!!! 
Just like when you could'nt find ANYTHING in ZeroHour that you said Hal did!!!  ;)
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lord_oraculous016
@FinalStar86 said:
" Hal blinks her out of existence, mainly do to the fact that Wanda did practically $hit "
i beg to disagree, but isn't Wanda also capable of such feat.. blinking others out of existence.. 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FinalStar86
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
"Hal blinks her out of existence, mainly do to the fact that Wanda did practically $hit "
Blind troll fanboys are'nt welcome!!!  Read Scans & see Wanda Remakeing Reality & Omniverse so completely that her magics is infused in every Universe(cause she infact created it!!!) & she did this by simple saying  "no more mutants"...     Damn, not maning up like this really shows your word can't be taken seriously!!! Just like when you could'nt find ANYTHING in ZeroHour that you said Hal did!!!  ;) "
Didn't I tell you not to post until you read a Green Lantern comic? And no, your make believe comic Zero Crisis doesn't count

@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" Hal blinks her out of existence, mainly do to the fact that Wanda did practically $hit "
i beg to disagree, but isn't Wanda also capable of such feat.. blinking others out of existence..  "

You mean trying to depower an entire race and missing several hundred of them? Yeah, I'm sure a guy that can distort and recreate every alternate reality and time line is going to be trembling in fear LMAO
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@FinalStar86 said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
Blind troll fanboys are'nt welcome!!!  Read Scans & see Wanda Remakeing Reality & Omniverse so completely that her magics is infused in every Universe(cause she infact created it!!!) & she did this by simple saying  "no more mutants"...     Damn, not maning up like this really shows your word can't be taken seriously!!! Just like when you could'nt find ANYTHING in ZeroHour that you said Hal did!!!  ;) "
Didn't I tell you not to post until you read a Green Lantern comic? And no, your make believe comic Zero Crisis doesn't count

@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
i beg to disagree, but isn't Wanda also capable of such feat.. blinking others out of existence..  "
You mean trying to depower an entire race and missing several hundred of them? Yeah, I'm sure a guy that can distort and recreate every alternate reality and time line is going to be trembling in fear LMAO "

LMAO, like said, just go away you DC fanboy troll... 

We also know they both been attacked by arrows & for Wanda was nothing & Parallax died! LMFAO!!
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GamorasBigDaddy said:

Her Magics have nothing to do & where not given to her by Chhton...  Nothing every in HOM event hs anything to do with him! Unless there's some recton I don;tknow about... 
yes it is true that Chthon was never mentioned in House of M, but it is a fact that he "blessed" Wanda with a fraction of his unholy might that made her capable of manipulating Chthonic or Chaos Magic.. Agatha Harkness even told Wanda that if it was not for Chthon, Wanda would be nothing more but just an ordinary energy manipulator affecting probability and thus inducing bad luck.. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
it was said that Wanda's natural mutant ability to affect probability combined with Chthon's Chaos Magic is what gave the Scarlet Witch the power to warp reality via Chaos Magic Reality Warping.. 

@FinalStar86: there is probably a reason why Wanda missed a couple of a hundred mutants.. it's probably her failsafe if ever what she did turned out to be wrong.. like what she did to Layla Miller.. deep inside, Wanda is still a good person, she only wanted everyone to be happy.. like what she told Beast.. she believed being a mutant causes only pain.. so no more mutants, no more pain.. plus, that is what HOM was all about.. it was created by Marvel specifically because they wanted a reboot.. prior to the event, Bendis also mentioned in several interviews that the event would have a lasting effect on the Marvel Universe, but remained tight-lipped as to what.. The reduction of the mutant community was the only rumored effect that actually came about.. 

as for blinking out of existence.. well here's some scans to prove them.. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

^_^
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FinalStar86
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
You mean trying to depower an entire race and missing several hundred of them? Yeah, I'm sure a guy that can distort and recreate every alternate reality and time line is going to be trembling in fear LMAO "
LMAO, like said, just go away you DC fanboy troll...    We also know they both been attacked by arrows & for Wanda was nothing & Parallax died! LMFAO!! "
Hal Jordan was attacked by an arrow because Hal is a regular human being.  But it's ok, I know you haven;t read any Lantern comics so as usual your opinion means nothing

@lord_oraculous016: I'm sure she still was a good person inside but if she had any control she wouldn't have tried wiping out the entire mutant race in the first place, if you're suggesting that she was holding her power back, there is nothing to support this. 
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

& Wanda Warped EVERY Earth in EVERY Univere(eraseing mutants)(well at least 90% letting some stay) & also takeing out the X-gene completely so no future mutant births! 

This is also depicted on panel BTW!!! :) 
Strange shows Beast Countless Universes where this has happened with Beast(from alternate U's) all trying to find a cure & failing! 

I can provide scans if wanted! 

There's NO DOUBT parallax is nothing to Wanda & only a fool would dispute it!  

& you should just ignore finalstar here, obviously he;'s sore & a troll... 
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FinalStar86 said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
LMAO, like said, just go away you DC fanboy troll...    We also know they both been attacked by arrows & for Wanda was nothing & Parallax died! LMFAO!! "
Hal Jordan was attacked by an arrow because Hal is a regular human being.  But it's ok, I know you haven;t read any Lantern comics so as usual your opinion means nothing

i also remembered Wanda being struck by an arrow.. but she still lives.. she then erased Hawkeye from existence.. here are the scans.. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
^_^
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B-U-M-P
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FinalStar86
Oh look, this thread again
Oh look, Hal still wins with incredible ease

@lord_oraculous016:  You're also forgetting that ring and energy aside Hal is a normal human being, Wanda is still a mutant and she isn't powered by an eternal source
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FinalStar86 said: 

@lord_oraculous016:  You're also forgetting that ring and energy aside Hal is a normal human being, Wanda is still a mutant and she isn't powered by an eternal source "

exactly.. her powers are her own.. well except the part where she was blessed by the demonic Elder God Chthon with a fraction of his unholy might which gave Wanda the ability to manipulate Chaos Magic.. this "gift" coupled with her natural mutant ability to affect probability enabled her to warp reality and perform things are unnatural and improbable.. 

if you would remember, there seem to be no limit to her powers during the House of M as she control every aspect of reality.. it was later revealed that her powers reach Omniversal levels (if you would consider marvel having its own Omniverse) as stated by Mad Jim Jaspers.. 

Doctor Strange said that all of reality has been consumed by her spell that its impossible to distinguish where true reality ends and her alteration of it begins.. 

she created a reality where one's greatest dreams came true.. dead love ones are alive, everyone is living their heart's desires.. 

on a divergent reality following the House of M about what if the Scarlet Witch ended the House of M by saying "NO MORE POWERS", it showed a greater extent to her powers capable of depowering at least all of Earth's super-humans of all their personal abilities, including breaking the connection a Sorcerer Supreme has with the mystic arts, canceling cosmic-energy based powers, such as that of the Fantastic Four, stripping all the world's mutants of their variety of powers and eliminating powers caused by irradiation on a cellular level or by gamma-ray blood transfusions, as well as revealing and de-powering all the concealed Skrulls on Earth and all Inhumans, including Black Bolt on Earth's moon..  

Wanda also unleashed the catastrophic Chaos Wave which nearly destroyed all of creation and even feared to possibly reach to the Ascension itself.. her feats are nearly unprecedented even by most comic entities.. 

so i think that to judge her alone by her inability to permanently delete all of the mutant genome is not the main reason if would be defeated.. we must consider that she has an unstable mind and some of her actions are affected by her subconscious.. the same reason why she created Layla Miller.. why would she create her if she wants absolute control.. the same goes for the mutants i think.. maybe a small part of her has doubt if her actions are right.. there are many possible reasons.. plus i don't think marvel would allow all mutants vanish simply because it means the extinction of the X-Series.. they only wanted a reboot, a fresh start.. and Wanda was the writer's choice to execute their plans.. 
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP!!!
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AMS

Someone post pre retcon Parallax wiping out the TT without breaking a sweat. This thread isn't as one sided as people think.

Infact I'll do it myself give me a minute; 

Edit;

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By mrtrickster

wanda wank. a true phenomena happen in both kmc and comicvine, started by gamorasbigdaddy. the wanking power is already overcoming the phoenix and storm fan.  
ps: zero hour parallax stomp her to the curb

AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AMS
@mrtrickster: 

lol
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda wins, Parallax loses.  

End Thread/

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mrtrickster

parallax wins, wanda loses 
end thread/
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtrickster said:
" parallax wins, wanda loses end thread/ "
I already ended the thread, you can't end it after it's been ended. 
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZH Parallax  
hes just to powerful he created his own Universes 
She just remade one
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slacker the hacker said:
" ZH Parallax  hes just to powerful he created his own Universes She just remade one "
She warped the Marvel Omniverse in its entirety. 
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Prince CortSether said:
" @slacker the hacker said:
" ZH Parallax  hes just to powerful he created his own Universes She just remade one "
She warped the Marvel Omniverse in its entirety.  "

in a marvel ranking what level would u put Wanda
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mrtrickster
@Prince CortSether said:
" @mrtrickster said:
" parallax wins, wanda loses end thread/ "
I already ended the thread, you can't end it after it's been ended.  "

i could end whatever i want. you're not a mod, you can't end nothing. and stop being so nerdy
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @Prince CortSether said:
in a marvel ranking what level would u put Wanda "
I'd put her only behind:  

PR Beyonder, PR Molecule Man, Scathan, Protege, Living Tribunal, anyone with The Heart of the Universe.  

Then tied with like 10 people. 
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Prince CortSether said:
I'd put her only behind:   PR Beyonder, PR Molecule Man, Scathan, Protege, Living Tribunal, anyone with The Heart of the Universe.   Then tied with like 10 people.  "

ZH Parallax pwned Spectre gods spirit of vengance
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd put her only behind:   PR Beyonder, PR Molecule Man, Scathan, Protege, Living Tribunal, anyone with The Heart of the Universe.   Then tied with like 10 people.  "
ZH Parallax pwned Spectre gods spirit of vengance "
Spectre isn't jack compared to anyone on that list. 
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AMS
@Prince CortSether: 

Time Trapper is though.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mrtrickster

Spectre isn't jack compared to anyone on that list.       

oh spectre is only couple notches below LT. and he sure could win over some redhead that could not control her chaos wave and could not even depowered freaking wolverine. 

look at the scan. try to realize how powerful spectre is!

slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Prince CortSether said:
Spectre isn't jack compared to anyone on that list.  "

But he is Jack compared to COIE AM who would smack wanada though the Anti matter verse
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But he is Jack compared to COIE AM who would smack wanada though the Anti matter verse "
He was amped like hell against COIE AM and he still couldn't even win.  

@mrtrickster: Spectre is many notches below LT and he'd get butchered by HOM Wanda. 
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mrtrickster

Spectre is many notches below LT and he'd get butchered by HOM Wanda     

keep on saying that and you're slowly reaching close to gamorasbigdaddy and quanchi's level

AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AMS

Look what a weakened Spectre did in Day Of Vengeance  though
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Prince CortSether said:
But he is Jack compared to COIE AM who would smack wanada though the Anti matter verse "
He was amped like hell against COIE AM and he still couldn't even win.  

@mrtrickster: Spectre is many notches below LT and he'd get butchered by HOM Wanda.  "

it gos like this 
LT 
AM or Spectre 
ZH Parallax 
Wanda  
if where just using those 5
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtrickster said:
"

keep on saying that and you're slowly reaching close to gamorasbigdaddy and quanchi's level  "
Once Spectre stops jobbing, let me know 
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it gos like this LT AM or Spectre ZH Parallax Wanda  if where just using those 5 "
Wanda is above all on the list save for LT.  

COIE Anti-Monitor is overrated. After absorbing all those universes he was still 5 universes short of being equal to Eternity. 

Wanda was able to warp the Marvel Omniverse. 
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Prince CortSether said:

it gos like this LT AM or Spectre ZH Parallax Wanda  if where just using those 5 "
Wanda is above all on the list save for LT.    COIE Anti-Monitor is overrated. After absorbing all those universes he was still 5 universes short of being equal to Eternity.   Wanda was able to warp the Marvel Omniverse.  "

i guess its just my word againts yours then
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mrtrickster
@Prince CortSether said:
" @mrtrickster said:
"

keep on saying that and you're slowly reaching close to gamorasbigdaddy and quanchi's level  "
Once Spectre stops jobbing, let me know  "

1. every single foes spectre jobbed to could easily curbstomp the redhead 
2. she failed to depower freaking toad 
3. keep on dreaming 

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By mrtrickster
@Prince CortSether said:

Wanda is above all on the list save for LT.    COIE Anti-Monitor is overrated. After absorbing all those universes he was still 5 universes short of being equal to Eternity.   Wanda was able to warp the Marvel Omniverse.  "

wanda is overrated period. and stop the marvel fanboyism
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtrickster: A ridiculously amped Spectre failed to defeat COIE Anti-Monitor, who was 5 universes short of being equal to Multi-Eternity, who was warped entirely by HOM Wanda.  

Parallax is small fry compared to HOM Wanda. So is Spectre.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By mrtrickster
@Prince CortSether said:
"@mrtrickster: A ridiculously amped Spectre failed to defeat COIE Anti-Monitor, who was 5 universes short of being equal to Multi-Eternity, who was warped entirely by HOM Wanda.   Parallax is small fry compared to HOM Wanda. So is Spectre. "

1. coie monitor curbstomp wanda period 
2. coie monitor>multi-eternity = kismet since they are both multiversal.  
3. parallax and spectre could curbstomp a girl who can't depowered freaking toad
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtrickster said:

"@mrtrickster: A ridiculously amped Spectre failed to defeat COIE Anti-Monitor, who was 5 universes short of being equal to Multi-Eternity, who was warped entirely by HOM Wanda.   Parallax is small fry compared to HOM Wanda. So is Spectre. "
 1. coie monitor curbstomp wanda period 2. coie monitor>multi-eternity = kismet since they are both multiversal.  3. parallax and spectre could curbstomp a girl who can't depowered freaking toad "
COIE Anti-Monitor is not superior to Multi-Eternity. How'd you get that idea?  COIE didn't have the power of the entire Multiverse, he just had nearly all of it. Multi-Eternity has the power of all of Marvel, which HOM warped.  

HOM Wanda > Multi-Eternity > COIE Anti-Monitor >>>> ZH Parallax
Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Bart Simpson

Parallax because he actually beat most of his opponents. 

Wanda despite her "omniversal" power has a fight record of 
- getting shot down by Hawkeye and yes Hal got shot by an arrow too, but there's a big difference here. Hal lost most of his power at that point while Wanda was at the peak of her's. Plus Hal wasn't nearly killed when he got shot.
- failing to stop at mutant revolt without losing her powers in the process.
- is this HOM Wanda getting owned by Dr. Strange?
  http://img70.imageshack.us/i/untitledscanned266vp.jpg/
  http://img70.imageshack.us/i/untitledscanned275fr.jpg/ 

http://img70.imageshack.us/i/untitledscanned283hs.jpg/ 

Another thing I find funny about Wanda's alleged omniverse warping is that outside of smashing into Roma's palace, there's never been a case of the alternate universes establishing anything ever occurred to them. Nor has it ever been referenced ever again (outside of Jasper's tale that is) while the events of House of M have been referenced plenty of times after the story. It's also amazing none of the cosmics gave a damn about something that allegedly nearly destroyed the Marvel omniverse.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By mrtrickster
@Prince CortSether said:
" @mrtrickster said:

1. coie monitor curbstomp wanda period 2. coie monitor>multi-eternity = kismet since they are both multiversal.  3. parallax and spectre could curbstomp a girl who can't depowered freaking toad "
COIE Anti-Monitor is not superior to Multi-Eternity. How'd you get that idea?  COIE didn't have the power of the entire Multiverse, he just had nearly all of it. Multi-Eternity has the power of all of Marvel, which HOM warped.   HOM Wanda > Multi-Eternity > COIE Anti-Monitor >>>> ZH Parallax "

coie monitor>zh parallax>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wanda 
i could do this all day
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtrickster said:
" @mrtrickster said:

COIE Anti-Monitor is not superior to Multi-Eternity. How'd you get that idea?  COIE didn't have the power of the entire Multiverse, he just had nearly all of it. Multi-Eternity has the power of all of Marvel, which HOM warped.   HOM Wanda > Multi-Eternity > COIE Anti-Monitor >>>> ZH Parallax "
coie monitor>zh parallax>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wanda i could do this all day "
You shouldn't be proud of being able to troll all day. 
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mrtrickster
@Prince CortSether said:
" @mrtrickster said:
" @mrtrickster said:

coie monitor>zh parallax>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wanda i could do this all day "
You shouldn't be proud of being able to troll all day.  "

better than a delusional fanboy who thinks monkey king could beat superboy prime and faking himself to be chinese