...................bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@riseofapocalypse: where is scarlet witch reality removing galactus I'm sorry Ik this is a 50 yr old thread I just wanna see it

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WPOTC wins easily as she has complete control over reality, time and space. She is the second most powerful charecter in MU IMO.

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!.......?????

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9fe8530e988
deactivated-5c9fe8530e988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@riseofapocalypse: omg it's you again. Guys, this is a Phoenix hater, which means he has strong partiality and bias against Phoenix. He'll probably say anything against Phoenix. Another bot or troll.

ichaotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda stomps.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WOPTC should take this

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Stalemate. Chaos Magic = Phoenix Force

MrStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet Witch.

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

White Phoenix of the Crown will win this.

Their raw power is close, but the difference is that White Phoenix of the Crown will actually successfully erase from existence anyone who she doesn't want existing, unlike Scarlet Witch, who missed a couple Wolverines and what not. In addition, White Phoenix of the Crown would never be even considered in harm's way by Wolverine.

geb110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wpotc win this

melon_vega18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By melon_vega18

@riseofapocalypse: Seriously? Galactus? Phoenix's feats are hyperbole are you okay? On the Dark Phoenix Saga the Watcher stated that she is only second to that of the creator and you think that is hyperbole? Seriously? You sounded a bit funny on that, you can't just accept the reality? It's also stated in the Dark Phoenix Saga that Galactus consumes world to feed his, while Phoenix consumes all that exists to feed hers. Now? What are you talking by the way? Seriously? It's just like Galactus is capable of eating dusts and nothing else while Phoenix is capable of eating, anything that ever exists including countless universes.

princess_fiona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

White Phoenix of the Crown would win easily, people try to blind themselves that Wanda is weak to telepathy, X was capable of containing her.

Jean as WPOTC is creation itself and can win in 2 ways, 1- via telepathy, and 2- deny Wanda from life, Wanda no matter how OP she is still depends on the power of life in order to exist and WPOTC is life/creation itself.

Avatar image for varun_metamorpho
Varun_metamorpho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda ftw

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This could go either way, but it leans toward White Phoenix of the Crown in the White Hot Room powered by the M'Kraan crystal. Combining the entirety of her feats and and hype statements, she should win and be on par with the Living Tribunal. She, like the Living Tribunal, is considered second to and a tool of The One Above All.

The ones who would decisively beat her are those like Preretcon Beyonder and Molecule Man, The One Above All, Fulcrum, Scathan, Protege, and Squirrel Girl. Everyone else would more likely than not lose to her (except the Living Tribunal, who should stalemate her).

White Phoenix of the Crown in the White Hot Room is only slightly more powerful than Wanda, but much more finessed, skillful, and precise. "House of M" Scarlet Witch with the Chaos Wave was omniversal in her raw power, but very malleable and easily manipulated. White Phoenix of the Crown could chill in the White Hot Room, which was immune to Wanda's Chaos Wave, and simply erase the timeline of her getting the Chaos Wave and all of "House of M," really.

White Phoenix of the Crown would win easily, people try to blind themselves that Wanda is weak to telepathy, X was capable of containing her.

Jean as WPOTC is creation itself and can win in 2 ways, 1- via telepathy, and 2- deny Wanda from life, Wanda no matter how OP she is still depends on the power of life in order to exist and WPOTC is life/creation itself.

Exactly. I don't think that it would necessarily be easy, but she would win, yes.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@candymandy3366 since you keep crying about "peak" wanda, here's the HoM Wanda vs White Phoenix Jean thread

Avatar image for deactivated-6075a1bde175a
deactivated-6075a1bde175a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WOPTC should take this

No, she is not taking this. HOM Wanda was multiversal and WPOTC was universal, multiversal >>> universal.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992 said:

WOPTC should take this

No, she is not taking this. HOM Wanda was multiversal and WPOTC was universal, multiversal >>> universal.

i dont really care about phoenix jean so she can win or lose this I don't have any issues. @koays or @pyrofn might know more though

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

WOPTC should take this

i dont really care for phoenix jean so she can win or lose this I don't have any issues. @koays or @pyrofn might know more though

I would've never expected to hear this from you.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

WOPTC should take this

i dont really care for phoenix jean so she can win or lose this I don't have any issues. @koays or @pyrofn might know more though

Probably because you are stereotyping Jean Grey fans wrongfully when it is just your own bias coloring your views rather than having reasonable conversations.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

WOPTC should take this

Probably because you are stereotyping Jean Grey fans wrongfully when it is just your own bias coloring your views rather than having reasonable conversations.

I was just telling the truth, HOM Wanda was multiversal and White phoenix was universal, there is no way around these facts. White phoenix, phoenix, and dark phoenix are all better and wayyyyy more impressive than regular Jean anways so I don't see a reason to like regular Jean over phoenix amped Jeans.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

WOPTC should take this

I was just telling the truth, HOM Wanda was multiversal and White phoenix was universal, there is no way around these facts. White phoenix, phoenix, and dark phoenix are all better and wayyyyy more impressive than regular Jean anways so I don't see a reason to like regular Jean over phoenix amped Jeans.

i don't like characters based simply on how strong they are lol. that seems pathetic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@candymandy3366 said:
@pyrofn said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

WOPTC should take this

i don't like characters based simply on how strong they are lol. that seems pathetic

dark phoenix isn't just stronger than regular Jean lol, she's also more complex, she's more atrocious, more prettier, etc. I love the dark phoenix outfit.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@pyrofn said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

WOPTC should take this

dark phoenix isn't just stronger than regular Jean lol, she's also more complex, she's more atrocious, more prettier, etc. I love the dark phoenix outfit.

good for you i guess? what's that got to do with me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@pyrofn said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

WOPTC should take this

I don't know what it has to do with you, read Pyro's comment above. Anyways, I think you dislike phoenix jean because people try to make it seem like Jean is weak without it?

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By marvelfan1992

@candymandy3366: i dislike phoenix because they always find a way to make jean's story lines connected to it throughout her whole history. phoenix saga and dark phoenix saga were amazing, but they should have stopped there. i want her to have new material. it's also being used constantly outside of Jean for stories im not a fan of. That's why i dont like the phoenix

what is this obsession you have with how powerful characters are? is that the only reason you like characters? dont project your own insecurities about wanda - hom wanda on me lol

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@pyrofn said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

WOPTC should take this

I don't know what it has to do with you, read Pyro's comment above. Anyways, I think you dislike phoenix jean because people try to make it seem like Jean is weak without it?

Okay that’s it. I’m adding Marvelfan to the pm to show exactly what I told you Candy. Because Ive answered every single one these.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@pyrofn said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

WOPTC should take this

Okay that’s it. I’m adding Marvelfan to the pm to show exactly what I told you Candy. Because Ive answered every single one these.

@candymandy3366: i dislike phoenix because they always find a way to make jean's story lines connected to it throughout her whole history. phoenix saga and dark phoenix saga were amazing, but they should have stopped there. i want her to have new material. it's also being used constantly outside of Jean for stories im not a fan of. That's why i dont like the phoenix

what is this obsession you have with how powerful characters are? is that the only reason you like characters? dont project your own insecurities about wanda - hom wanda on me lol

I agree, the phoenix should not be in most of Jean's stories and I'm not a fan of other characters hosting it either.

Star_Rasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-6075a1bde175a: not jean gray controlling the entire white hot room

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf is "with the chaos wave" ? Scarlet Witch wasn't controlling the Chaos wave and it wasn't an attack she can just do.

White Phoenix in my opinion

pokuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By pokuston

WPotC super easily. It is an omniversal being.

It's not even a fair contest, to be honest..
WPotC >> Chton >> Scarlet Witch

https://liberproeliis.fandom.com/wiki/White_Phoenix_of_The_Crown

nokp277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

white phoenix of the crown blinks and suddenly wanda never existed

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hom wanda with life force has been stated to be more powerful than the beyonders, and beyonders > white phoenix

You can define it yourself.

Batz401

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Batz401

@justaxviel: You mean retcon Beyonder. Beyonder isn't the same Beyonder like he was before. Not like the Phoenix broke Scarlet spell and Scarlet struggled to even face a weaker Dark Phoenix with only tiny fragments. Plus Cyclops was a weak host compared Jean Dark Phoenix.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop.

House of M Wanda can't beat the Phoenix let alone the White Phoenix.....

WPotC held an entire universe in her hand and cut off it's future....Wanda having a PMS fit while holding the Lifeforce doesn't compare

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@koays said:

Stop.

WPotC held an entire universe in her hand and cut off it's future....Wanda having a PMS fit while holding the Lifeforce doesn't compare

So does Wanda have an omniversal feat or not?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Stop.

So does Wanda have an omniversal feat or not?

No

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays : oh please what do you think chaos wave came from ?

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batz401 said:

@justaxviel: You mean retcon Beyonder. Beyonder isn't the same Beyonder like he was before. Not like the Phoenix broke Scarlet spell and Scarlet struggled to even face a weaker Dark Phoenix with only tiny fragments. Plus Cyclops was a weak host compared Jean Dark Phoenix.

However it is, dr doom only absorbed and using the pre retcon and ivory kings beyonder which is still more powerful than whole phoenix force, the life force granted the user an omnipotent power that can united their mind to the TOAA. HOM spells was meant to be broken after wanda and hope combining their powers to vanished phoenix from the earth. life force > phoenix force.

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays : "an baby alternate universe" fixed it, while an insane wanda totally REIMAGINED entire main 616 universe into her personal play ground without even realized what she's doing.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Koays
@justaxviel said:

@koays : "an baby alternate universe" fixed it, while an insane wanda totally REIMAGINED entire main 616 universe into her personal play ground without even realized what she's doing.

It was the 616 universe she held in her hand. She literally cut off it's future and gave it a new one by putting Scott and Emma together.

Wanda warped reality....so did Legion, so did X-Man.... she's not impressive.

The Chaos wave was just a hole torn in reality by accident that had the affect of breaking down dimensional barriers.... the lack of barriers were doing damage not Wanda.

The wave it's self was contained by one person. The hole in reality was closed by Rachel Grey and Juggernaut....none of them were even multiversal and all of them broke free of HoM's spell on their own

Just because you crash your car into a power plant doesn't mean your car is city level. Your car is just a car even if what it hits hits something else.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems koays is holding things down perfectly here. So, I’m just gonna drop this and leave.

No Caption Provided

The Wanda starts House of M and Rachel and Betsy are protected.

No Caption Provided

Rachel and Betsy are transported to the White Hot Room, where they are completely safe from the Chaos Wave. The same White Hot Room that Rachel states in the scan to be the “Heart of the Phoenix”. The same White Hot Room that stands as White Phoenix’ HQ.

soya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justaxviel: umm.. what?

It’s the 616 universe

She remove it’s future and created a new one where scott and emma is together.

She also telekinetically control every atom of that universe and held it in her palm. She can crash it whenever she wants cuz it’s literally in HER HAND.

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soya: @soya :

cannot begin to comprehend why some of you think this is a fair battle? The claims above about White crown Phoenix being mutilversal , and omnipotent or what not is ridiculous .or repaired 616 universes

People stating she has the power to control and manipulate entire universes and time and space. (BASED ON TIMELINE ?)

Jean Repaired the Alternate Future of Reality 15104 atomically,

then mind raped Scott in order to Alter it's Future. Having said this , she need's to be in the WHR to manifest Timeline 15104 in her hands, so now Phoenix is always gonna run to the WHR in a battle to chop a Timeline? Keep in mind ,15104 is a tiny (or baby) Future Timeline connected to 616. Jean amputated that Reality's (15104) Future ... not 616's.

The Mkraan Crystal feat : Phoenix NEEDING the X-Men's HELP....Phoenix remembers the Man-Thing's advice,

and decides to send out a Telepathic Wave of Life-Affirming energy, across this ALTERNATE Universe. What does this mean, "Life-Affirming Energy?" On every World the Words are the same, when Death comes, do NOT die in Fear" That's it, that's the incredible Feat (COOL STORY)someone claimed was how Phoenix "Saved the Previous Universe"... they try to save the Universe anyway by Repairing the Crystal, but that doesn't work, and the Crystal shatters and destroys and recreates this ALTERNATE/DIVERGENT Reality.

Mkraan Crystal unleashed,

and ONLY a SINGLE Alternate Universe is remade.

Don't even try to bring up the watchtower thing.