Scarlet Spider (Kaine) vs Wolverine

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@wolverine08: Point taken.

Why is Parker the street king and not Logan?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@comicstooge: Hmn, I think they are potent in different ways. In terms of raw lethality, Logan is the superior guy. His damage output works on everyone, and along with the durability/healing factor let him regularly slap fisticuffs with foes out of his league. I can't send Peter to try deal with Savage Hulk, but I can with Logan. Where Peter beats out Logan for me is versatility. He's dangerous in a random. He's got the physicals, fighting sense, and incredible use of his abilities make him a ridiculously hard guy to fight. He also isn't limited to solely punching things. He can step out of the ring and prep for you and come back. He can out fight you with his mind. He's not as good as Logan in some places, but he's more well rounded overall. I think that versatility puts Pete slightly above Logan on the street hierarchy.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@wolverine08: That and intellect.

I still remember the scan were Peter used Logan as a human slingshot.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@god_spawn said:

@czarny_samael666: Something was wrong because Spider-Man is incapable of knocking Wolverine out. This has been shown in a few of their battles and SSM knocked him almost too easily when we've seen Peter already go to town on Wolverine. Scarlet Spider is indeed stronger than SSM, and he was incapable of knocking Wolverine out via physical force and almost broke his hand just punching Wolverine. These two fights were also written under the same writer.

IMO, Peter CAN knock Logan out, it would just take a while.

He can't knock him out when people far stronger than Peter failed, yes he can defeat Wolverine, pretty easlily. Unless if he can do what Kaine did to Wolverine then that is another way of knocking Wolverine, but by blunt force NO

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: The last time Peter tried to knock Wolverine out excluding the inconsistent Superior showing was back in the Dissambeled arc. This was Black in Back Spider-Man whom was physically amped. He sucker punched Logan hard and he just got mad. An adult Peter also threw Logan though "unbreakable" glass down a 2,000 ft. building in Amazing Spider-Man #525 and Logan wasn't fazed.

It's been addressed a dozen of times Spidey can't knock out Wolverine but he can defeat him via webbing as the OP stated here

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By VMole

Scarlet Spider is not going to win by smacking around Wolverine's noggin, but that's why he has his web and nearly everything else at his disposal such as superior speed and strength to incapacitate him by keeping Wolverine's arms, and by extension his claws, from coming into play.

I see SS taking a majority, but it would be relatively pointless to simply beat around Wolverine because blunt force does not seem to really be a reliable measure of KO'ing him since it depends on who is writing, which is just a fact when it comes to any written material that goes through multiple authors for a span of years in multiple issues.

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vmole said:

Scarlet Spider is not going to win by smacking around Wolverine's noggin, but that's why he has his web and nearly everything else at his disposal such as superior speed and strength to incapacitate him by keeping Wolverine's arms, and by extension his claws, from coming into play.

I see SS taking a majority, but it would be relatively pointless to simply beat around Wolverine because blunt force does not seem to really be a reliable measure of KO'ing him since it depends on who is writing, which is just a fact when it comes to any written material that goes through multiple authors for a span of years in multiple issues.

Well that is where a lot of people are falling into a trap, people saying Spidey can knock Logan out. What you just is completely true, and another thing people seem to fall into a trap is Logan being able to cut himself free if he is webbed up. It simply (and logically) goes like this, and this is how it is supposed to go:

a) Spidey cannot knock out Wolverine with blunt force, and in this case, Scarlet Spidey.

Yes if Spidey would shove an object into Logan's abdomen then yes, he can knock out

Wolverine like Scarlet Spidey did. Any version of Spidey (upgraded or not) isn't strong

enough to knock out Wolverine, and remember, Spidey is not durable enough to with

stand Logan's punches. So in short, we have to throw this ridicules theory that Spidey

or any other Spidey for that matter can knock Wolverine out of the window. If Logan

is getting blunt force shots to even tax his healing factor, you need to be a class 50 ton

above. This was quoted in one of the Frank Miller Wolverine comics I read, I'll try to find

the scan and post it here.

b) Wolverine can't cut himself free if he is webbed up, he needs time to do that and Spidey

will not give him time to do that. There are many things Spidey can do to Wolverine when

he is webbed up, and this is why Spidey wins the majority over Wolverine because it is

more likely for Spidey to web Logan in a fight than Logan to tag Spidey with his claws.

So if this is a fight between Kaine and Wolverine then obviously Wolverine will loose this fight given the fact he can't beat the original Spidey in a straight up fight. The way the OP stated the fight between Wolverine and Kaine pretty already tells me Kaine wins this fight

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I liked this thread.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Wolverine should come out of retirement.....

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine is dead and Kaine isn't, so who's the real winner here?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan

Avatar image for scarlet_webster
Scarlet_Webster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaine wins.

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine, Kaine has no Spider sense, that's a big deal, the only way Kaine would win would be via web Incap, other than that, if it were close combat, Wolverine wins

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaine.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Didn't Kaine incap Logan before by stabbing him with his stingers?

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaine for web incap, and unpulled punches.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: Sorry to bump this but what is Kaines current whereabouts? I'm actually leaning more towards a morals off Logan now.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: Sorry to bump this but what is Kaines current whereabouts? I'm actually leaning more towards a morals off Logan now.

Last time we saw him was spiderverse.

Didn't Kaine incap Logan before by stabbing him with his stingers?

Yes however the fight was revealed to be staged in the next issue.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaine will win again

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaine wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Kaine rather easily

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: so does Kaine have access to "the other" powers still or no? I've heard theories, "yes, thats what resurrected him" and "no, the other aspect of Kaine is probably gone for good". I kinda hope he still has it. I fits his character well and adds a whole other level for him. Thoughts?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: so does Kaine have access to "the other" powers still or no? I've heard theories, "yes, thats what resurrected him" and "no, the other aspect of Kaine is probably gone for good". I kinda hope he still has it. I fits his character well and adds a whole other level for him. Thoughts?

Pretty sure that's what resurrected him.

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Wolverine is definitely putting up a fight here, but there's no doubt that Kaine still possesses far more raw strength, agility and speed as demonstrated in his fight against the Assassins. His camo suit might come in handy too although Logan will probably have no problem tracking his location via smell.

This.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: thanks! So you believe he still has it? To be clear? Lol

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MagnumOpus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331  Edited By MagnumOpus_

bump

Avatar image for bobbyflshsticks
BOBBYFlSHSTICKS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By BOBBYFlSHSTICKS

Wolverine has lost to peter parker before but a fight to death wolverine can take out even Kaine. A fight to KO however Kaine wins easily