@spawn_123 said:

@spidey 15 said:

@sync1 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@jashro44 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Wolverine rips that Spider dude up.

How?

Wolverines Adamantium.... He should be able to rip his head clean off with those Adamantium blades that he has... Even if Scarlet Spider found a way to KO Wolverine.... Wolve would be back within seconds...

Wolverine 9/10

How exactly do you expect Logan to tag Kaine? Kaine would easily beat Logan.

Kaine lacks the spider-sense. Yeah, he's faster than Logan, but Wolvie's skills will allow him to tag him eventually and since Kaine doesn't posses a precog, Logan's skills is a much more deciding factor than it would be otherwise.

:)

Yes but Kaine is 5 times more faster and stronger he can KO him with one good punch in the face yes ?

Logan has faced faster people than Kaine before, that's not something new for him. Also one shooting him? Not even close.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By spawn_123

@spidey 15 said:

@spawn_123 said:

@spidey 15 said:

@sync1 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@jashro44 said:

@goodguy24 said:

Wolverine rips that Spider dude up.

How?

Wolverines Adamantium.... He should be able to rip his head clean off with those Adamantium blades that he has... Even if Scarlet Spider found a way to KO Wolverine.... Wolve would be back within seconds...

Wolverine 9/10

How exactly do you expect Logan to tag Kaine? Kaine would easily beat Logan.

Kaine lacks the spider-sense. Yeah, he's faster than Logan, but Wolvie's skills will allow him to tag him eventually and since Kaine doesn't posses a precog, Logan's skills is a much more deciding factor than it would be otherwise.

Yes but Kaine is 5 times more faster and stronger he can KO him with one good punch in the face yes ?

Logan has faced faster people than Kaine before, that's not something new for him. Also one shooting him? Not even close.

Oh ok than im sorry

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#103  Edited By Stronger

Leaning towards Wolverine.Not sure though.....

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#104  Edited By spidey 15

@spawn_123: Not a prob.

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By gunmetalgrey

Wouldn't Kaine know to use webs or at least have some knowledge on how Logan fights from his implanted memories from Peter?

Not saying that he'll be opening the fight with that, but it's not going to be something that he'll only figure out when it's already too late.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By jashro44
No Caption Provided

Does anyone have a source for this picture? It was in both the wolverine and Kaine gallery.... Can anyone confirm this is Kaine? And does anyone know why the stealth suit looks like the way it did before madame web altered it?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By laflux

@jashro44 said:

No Caption Provided

Does anyone have a source for this picture? It was in both the wolverine and Kaine gallery.... Can anyone confirm this is Kaine? And does anyone know why the stealth suit looks like the way it did before madame web altered it?

Wherever its from, the art is brilliant. I've just seen my new desktop background. Also I think Kaine has got new abilites from the Other, which may or may not affect the battle outcome, but haven't got round to reading the issue. Could you inform me if possible.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By New_World_Order

Kaine

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#109  Edited By Strider1992

@laflux said:

@jashro44 said:

No Caption Provided

Wherever its from, the art is brilliant. I've just seen my new desktop background. Also I think Kaine has got new abilites from the Other, which may or may not affect the battle outcome, but haven't got round to reading the issue. Could you inform me if possible.

Its the cover to Scarlet Spider 17. Kaine Vs Wolverine!!! Its on! And yes Ryan Stegman is an awesome artist!

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#110  Edited By TDK_1997

Wolverine wins.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#111  Edited By JamesKM716

Kaine - 7-8/10

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By mrtrevorguy

Has that issue come out yet?

this is a really interesting match

i really see it both ways,

Wolverine should be able to tag Kaine with a lethal blow

and Kaine should be able to out do Logan with webbing,

TheEd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By TheEd

Wolverine

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#114  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@god_spawn said:

Wolverine.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By ghost_rider1

I think kaine should win the majority by incapacitation

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By laflux

@god_spawn said:

@god_spawn said:

Wolverine.

Even after SpOck's facepalm of doom?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By jashro44

@laflux:

It turns out when Peter rejected the other it went to kaine. In order to survive the wounds the lobo wolves gave him he embraced the full other and is now a human-spider-hydrid. We have yet to see his new powers in use

@Strider92: Interesting. So Yost is writing it? Seems like Kaine is going to win if thats the case.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Strider1992

@jashro44: Yep Yost is writing and Carlo Barbieri is penciling. Yost mentioned Kaine is getting a power-up in part 3 of the Lobo arc. I have a feeling he may be giving Kaine a healing factor.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By BringnIt

Can't wait for the Scarlet Spider storylines entitled One More Day... Again and Brand Newer Day. Points for originality.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By jashro44

@Strider92:I think Kaine all ready has a healing factor. He was stabbed through by carnages tendrils and he didn't seem to need any immediate medical attention and was stabbed a lot during minimum carnage IIRC. It doesn't seem to be wolverine level but he seems pretty good in terms of handling stabbing damage. All though the upgrades are going be interesting. I just hope he continues to use his speed the way he is currently. As opposed to tanking everything like he did during the clone saga.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Strider1992

@BringnIt said:

Can't wait for the Scarlet Spider storylines entitled One More Day... Again and Brand Newer Day. Points for originality.

Oh the horror

@jashro44: True but it hasn't been stated outright although Kaine did take some hits in minimum Carnage that could have only been tanked had he had a healing factor. Given Yosts love of Kaine getting badly hurt (he got eaten in the last comic for christs sake lol) it does seem very likely that he would give Kaine an advanced healing factor to allow him to take the punishment Yost puts him through.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By jashro44

@Strider92: True Kaine does seem to get hit more then spider-man does. I just hope if he gets a healing factor he continues to dodge bullets and avoid them and what not. I don't know if I want him to be a tank again.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Strider1992

@jashro44: I would only want him to be a tank if he was like his old-self. If he just heals then no i'd prefer him to stay as he is.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By jashro44

@Strider92: Agreed.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By laflux

@jashro44 said:

@Strider92: True Kaine does seem to get hit more then spider-man does. I just hope if he gets a healing factor he continues to dodge bullets and avoid them and what not. I don't know if I want him to be a tank again.

Him getting hit doesn't really phase me to be honest. Kaine in many ways is meant to be what Spider-Man (Peter) turned out to be if he didn't have the moral guidance and love his family provided and was instead gifted with a nutcase as a parent (Jackal). His more brutal, hands on approach fits his character. In any case, its partially logical anyway since he lacks a Spider-Sense and has endured cellular degeneration, so being hit with bullets, knives and other things Spider-Man doesn't handle too well shouldn't phase him as much.

I do like how the power amp sounds though. However, I would also like Kaine to become more accepting of how he is, by fully accepting the Other.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Strider1992
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux: Because I don't feel it is consistent, yes.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By laflux

@god_spawn said:

@laflux: Because I don't feel it is consistent, yes.

lol I jest, I was hoping you would give a less "measured" response, but you alluded me once more :( . It was a very inconsistent feat TBH.

spidermannoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By spidermannoir

@goodguy24: even superior spiderman ( otto isnt adaptive to peter'S body) KO'd him easily. 3 hit KOed logan.kaine is more powerful than peter. 1 hit=logan down

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@spidermannoir said:

@goodguy24: even superior spiderman ( otto isnt adaptive to peter'S body) KO'd him easily. 3 hit KOed logan.kaine is more powerful than peter. 1 hit=logan down

Inconsistent since Peter has previously laid into Logan with everything he had and didn't do much. It's silly to think Otto can KO him in 3 hits. Just because it happened, doesn't mean it is usable here.

spidermannoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By spidermannoir

@god_spawn: yes it is.logan tried to hit him and SPock dodged him than KOed him.it is useful because it means logan's adamintium skelaton etc. doesnt give him durabilty.also kaine is more powerful than peter and has spikes.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@spidermannoir: How much Wolverine have you read? Not asking in a mean tone, it's a legitimate question. Considering Wolverine has usually taken multiple blows from class 100 characters far beyond either's paygrade and I even mentioned an instance of Spider-Man laying into him with everything he had and it did nothing. Spider-Man has blasted Wolverine out of a supposedly unbreakable window from a skyscraper and Logan came back up fine. SpOck KO'ing him in 3 hits is inconsistent so you really have no argument using it.

spidermannoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By spidermannoir

@god_spawn: look i am not spider fun (especially not spock) but it has done several times (in amazing,other verse etc.) and spidey got wolverine.if it is inconsistent for u it is writers problem

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By slimj87d

Kaine is quite powerful being able to lift 20 to 25 tons. His authors have confirmed that he is the Others Spider-man power set. It is even confirmed further when you read his latest issue. He can very easily overload his web on wolverine like Peter did.

He has the same organic web shooting ability Peter has here. So I don't think Wolverine will be able to get out of this.

He does lack a spider sense though but still has his death touch.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By laflux

@SlimJ87D said:

Kaine is quite powerful being able to lift 20 to 25 tons. His authors have confirmed that he is the Others Spider-man power set. It is even confirmed further when you read his latest issue. He can very easily overload his web on wolverine like Peter did.

He has the same organic web shooting ability Peter has here. So I don't think Wolverine will be able to get out of this.

He does lack a spider sense though but still has his death touch.

I agree Logan is not getting out of that, but the point is he does not utilize his webbing as much as Peter does. I still favor Kaine, but Logan will steal a few more wins because of Kaine's tendency to go in close and tank damage.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By slimj87d

@laflux: I think he uses his webbing quite a bit. He can also fight invisible which personally makes up for his lack of spider sense.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Kaine doesn't use his webbing quite a bit nor is he crafty as Peter. I find Kaine webbing Logan for a majority is off. Comparing the 2 is practically moot.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@spidermannoir said:

@god_spawn: look i am not spider fun (especially not spock) but it has done several times (in amazing,other verse etc.) and spidey got wolverine.if it is inconsistent for u it is writers problem

It hasn't happened several times so the point is still moot.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By comic_book_fan

kaine will have the uperhand at first but he will get tired and wolverine has tagged faster people and kain lacks the power to knock logan out. so at the end logan will kill kain after hours of fighting.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By jashro44

@SlimJ87D: Wolverine does have the ability to fight blind so I don't think the stealth suit will help him even if he does use it. Personally I say this fight could go either way....

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44: Does the suit completely nullify smell and heartbeats? I know it has defense against sonics IIRC but can't remember if the inverse is mentioned or if it gets rid of smell. Even then, Wolverine can still sense changes in air pressure of rather quick attacks (done so against Cyclops's optic blasts) so that just goes along with fighting blind.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By jashro44

@god_spawn:The suit should cover Kaines heartbeat. Peter designed to sneak into Kingpins lair and he said it completely nullifies sounds and makes him invisible. Black cat needed special glasses and goggles in order to see and speak to spider-man when he used it IIRC. So I do believe it should cover Kaines heartbeat. All though wolverine has all ready proven he can smell kaine even in stealth mode. During the final issue of spider-island we see wolverine smelling something as kaine is trying to sneak away which would imply he is smelling Kaine. The stealth suit wont help him against logans sense of smell.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44:

During the final issue of spider-island we see wolverine smelling something as kaine is trying to sneak away which would imply he is smelling Kaine. The stealth suit wont help him against logans sense of smell.

Gotcha. Then I was right that it shouldn't cover up smell so the stealth feature isn't a factor.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By jashro44

@god_spawn said:

@jashro44:

During the final issue of spider-island we see wolverine smelling something as kaine is trying to sneak away which would imply he is smelling Kaine. The stealth suit wont help him against logans sense of smell.

Gotcha. Then I was right that it shouldn't cover up smell so the stealth feature isn't a factor.

Yep. Here is the scan.

No Caption Provided
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44: Thanks, bro.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By jashro44

@god_spawn: No problem.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

wolverine.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By laflux
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Well Kaine has had an upgrade since this thread was made so....:p. Well if its current Kaine we have our answer. Pre-Ressurection Kaine Vs Logan could go either way.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By laflux

@strider92 said:

@laflux: Well Kaine has had an upgrade since this thread was made so....:p. Well if its current Kaine we have our answer. Pre-Ressurection Kaine Vs Logan could go either way.

Yes, but is it really worth making another thread? Plus your ruining the moment!!!!!!!