SCAR Squadron(Task Force 99) vs The Bad Batch(Clone Force 99)

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9
deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

No Prep

Start 150m away from each other

Win Condition: Death or KO

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Wrecker absurdly strong? Like lifting a LAAT strong?

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I keep seeing this terrible CG Star Wars stuff, is that from a series I've never heard of, or was the original Clone Wars TV show really that bad with its animation?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Wolfrazer  Online

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard:

Yeah he did that, lifted it and rolled it over to get another clone out.

He also lifted a octuparra droids leg for a short time.

Heres the feat:

No Caption Provided

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bump

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

SCAR has numbers, if nothing else. What feats do they have?

Also, even if we don't dismiss that LAAT feat as PIS, I highly doubt that this fight is going to turn into a melee brawl. I think it's safe to say that it will be a shootout instead.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@shroudofsorrow: I outlined some feats in this thread here:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/overwatch-vs-task-force-99-star-wars-1971490/#forums

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

#13  Edited By shroudofsorrow

OK, I think SCAR takes a majority. Crosshair could maybe shoot most of them down with a ricochet-blaster bolt, but otherwise I think the SCAR team wins. Not only do they have greater numbers, but none of them have a counter to Kreel, who could easily kill any of them if he's able to close the distance.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

SCAR has numbers, if nothing else. What feats do they have?

Also, even if we don't dismiss that LAAT feat as PIS, I highly doubt that this fight is going to turn into a melee brawl. I think it's safe to say that it will be a shootout instead.

Aged well!

SergeantKreel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok if you haven't already read the comics kreel and Task force 99 already have the numbers and strength to beat a huge group of rebels plus extra strength including a ship more tech than tech has and not only a brute like wrecker but a demolitions expert which almost equals wrecker and 1/2 plus kreel Vs hunter is just unfair as well as the scout and Vs echo also very unfair for echo . tech Vs tech tech TF99 wins thanks to jetpacking. Sniper Vs crosshair sniper wins thanks to cloaking. So task force 99 already won 30 seconds in

CatMan5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SCAR

Stormtroopers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving it to Task Force 99 here. It's a close one, but leaning towards Storm Force 99 because they have everything Clone Force has but better I'd argue. Plus, with the addition of Kreel's lightsaber and the additional firepower provided by Shrap and Zuke, they have the edge in almost every regard. Of course, it's not the tech that makes the soldier but it is vital in their effectiveness. Task Force 99 proves to be efficient.

Trooper1207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Trooper1207

People think SCAR Squadron wins? Yea I don't think so.

Hunter vs Kreel: Hunter is agile enough to evade Kreel's lightsaber, though expect some damage to the armor, and can disarm Kreel and then it's fisticuffs. I'm not gonna discredit Kreel he's def a competent h2h fighter and uses magnaguards as training droids, but he has only beat up like rebels and an unskilled Luke Skywalker, not really some impressive feats tbh. Hunter would be able to take out magnaguards as well, he shouldn't be too far behind the lore accurate Republic Commandos in hand to hand. Don't know why people think this is in Kreel's favor, literally Death Watch Mandos gave Obi Wan a hard time, even one of them, who disarmed Obi's lightsaber. Hunter has the hand to hand skills to kick Kreel's ass.

Tech vs Mic: Both are the respective slicers of their squad. Mic has a jetpack while Tech doesn't, however Tech is shown to be pretty accurate with his shots and dual wields DC-17s. This one goes to Tech.

Echo vs Aero: Aero is the pilot and he dual wields blasters, but Echo while having one arm is still a nice shot with that one blaster and has ARC experience. This one goes to Echo, unless Aero has dealt with things more dangerous than rebels.

Wrecker vs Zuke and maybe Cav and Shrap: The brutes go at it and it's just pure fisticuffs here. I don't think Zuke would directly use his rocket launcher because he just wants a pure brawl. This fight's gonna last long if neither side has others helping out. Wrecker has the edge in hand to hand combat, he is shown to be agile for a big guy when fighting Sylar Sarris, evading and blocking all slash attempts with a big knife. Since Scar Squadron has more members, they have an advantage, with possibly Cav and Shrap to step in to help.

Crosshair vs Misty: Crosshair is the most accurate sniper, no debate. He has good vision and he'll take out misty no problem. If he keeps his distance, he'll take out Shrap no problem and help out with Wrecker vs Zuke and Cav. Also Crosshair is shown to be quite good at hand to hand combat and evasive based on Season 3 feats, so it's not a big problem if somebody tries to sneak up on him because he'll either hold his own or buy himself enough time for the others to help out. Additionally, jetpacks are quite a disadvantage when Crosshair is around, because if he shoots them, they explode, and that's another member of SCAR dead or injured.

Scar Squadron overall doesn't have many good feats, they literally just bully fodder rebel and an unskilled Luke. Zuke couldn't even defeat Chewbacca who is primarily brawn over skill, don't tell me Chewbacca is excellent at hand to hand combat, and Zuke's feat of beating up a big creature on that snowy planet isn't that much of a feat at all, that creature is just intimidating but has no skill; Wrecker would do better against Chewie and he is at least as strong to wrestle him if he can wrestle with a baby Rancor. Bad Batch had had to face off against bounty hunters and more competent foes: Fennec Shand (Hunter held his own against her until she used a headbutt with a solid helemt on, Sylar Sarris (Hunter lasted a while when he had a strength and agility disadvantage, Wrecker was able to evade all knife attacks from him and do some decent damage), Scorch (who is individually more skilled than each BB member almost killing Gregor and hurting Tech but was taken down when the BB barraged him with cheap stun shots), Ventress (while Hunter, Wrecker, and Crosshair got whooped, Hunter and Crosshair lasted quite a while for non-force users), Trandoshans, CX2 (Crosshair did decent against him but CX2 had the advantage in durability and slight advantage in hand to hand). Scar Squadron may have the better gear and numbers, but overall they are just big fishes in a pond, and still represent the concept of the Empire being quantity over quality, Bad Batch takes the W.