#1 Edited by Sayo_Yasuda (34 posts) - - Show Bio

So as you may know... I am heavily against VS Battles and their Outerverse wank tier, as it promotes feat-skipping and ignoring cosmology size. Today I will put a real transcendent being that is far above infinite-D against VS Battle's favorite "Outerversal" characters that aren't nearly as strong as VS Battles says they are, but we will use their ludicrous Outerverse logic anyway to see how far these characters get against Sayo.

So without further ado...

Sayo Yasuda (Beatrice)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Elder God Demonbane

No Caption Provided

Hajun

No Caption Provided

Law of Identity

No Caption Provided

Yog-Sothoth

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• High-balled Dual Quantum Infinite-dimensional When They Cry cosmology.
  • Team gets VS Battles Outerverse wank logic.

Rounds:

Round 1: Sayo uses her standard powers.

Round 2: Sayo uses her full Creator Witch potential (which should put her at the same level or above Featherine Augustus Aurora).

Cosmologist: @ovy7@etriel@sungsam@zgtfreak

Outerversalist: @tabbender@gaoron@reikai@ysmir

#2 Edited by zgtfreak (2197 posts) - - Show Bio

High-balled cosmology base Sayo still transcends a quantum infinite-D cosmology by infinite amounts, so she stomps.

Creator Sayo infinitely transcends a quantum infinite-D realm (the Witches Domain) that infinitely transcends another quantum infinite-D realm (the Human Domain), which by VS Battles logic, means she infinitely transcends High-Outerverse level, to give you an idea. But thankfully you aren't using trash Outerverse logic for Sayo.

Anyway, Sayo blinks both rounds. No amount of wank will change that.

#3 Edited by Yasindermann (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

Yog-Sothoth according to outversal logic would be the strongest, because he transcends an infinite-dimensional cosmology (It's not infinite-dimensional, but according to vs battle wiki, it is). From that what I've heard, Sayo is above infinite-dimensional too by an infinite layer. So it would be a stalemate, by this special conditions.

@zgtfreak said:

But Creator Sayo infinitely transcends a quantum infinite-D realm (the Witches Domain) that infinitely transcends another quantum infinite-D realm (the Human Domain), which by VS Battles logic, means she infinitely transcends High-Outerverse level, to give you an idea. But thankfully you aren't using trash Outerverse logic for Sayo.

1+.

@sayo_yasuda It's really difficult to me to argue about outversal logic, but I tried my best.

#4 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Outerverse logic will never functionally work as a proper tiering system. People outside of VSBattles randomly dictate its rules. Realm of Splash has an entire GROWING CULT growing accustomed to his version of Outerversal tiering, Tabbender as well, Superbearneo as well. It is a totally subjective inquantifiable tier that is more bent on destroying the definition of Multiverse debates rather than solving them by feats.

The Outerverse tiering system is its own worst enemy. And the worst enemy of integrity.

Cosmology Tierism is a superior form because:

A. More quantifiable.

B. More consistent.

C. Less division.

D. Less pseudo-intellectual philosophizing bullshit.

E. Is more archetypal and natural.

F. More engaging.

G. No fiat bullshit.

It's how people used to argue, before Weebs and Wankwaftians came up with a tier as an extra stipulation so that their wank-characters would be wankable should characters they don't like equalize in Cosmology.

#5 Edited by Sayo_Yasuda (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam said:

Outerverse logic will never functionally work as a proper tiering system. People outside of VSBattles randomly dictate its rules. Realm of Splash has an entire GROWING CULT growing accustomed to his version of Outerversal tiering, Tabbender as well, Superbearneo as well. It is a totally subjective inquantifiable tier that is more bent on destroying the definition of Multiverse debates rather than solving them by feats.

The Outerverse tiering system is its own worst enemy. And the worst enemy of integrity.

That is why you folks need to expand your Bloc over time, both in members and popularity.

#6 Edited by Yasindermann (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam@sayo_yasuda@zgtfreak The most ironically thing is, that outverse doesn't exist in other fictions. The difference between cosmology tiering and outversal tiering is that cosmology tiering is based on cosmology terms, that exists in several official fiction (Marvel, DC, Shinza Bansho, etc). The ironical part is, that outversalists say that our terms are invalid, while their term ''outversal'' doesn't exist in a SINGLE official fiction. So outversal is the most invalid.

#7 Posted by ovy7 (3275 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm, I mostly like it to use the name Beatrice instead of Sayo Yasuda because of my "philosophy" regarding spoilers (at least for Umineko), but eh.

OT: she solos.

Edit: are the notification not working again?

#8 Posted by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

outerverse stomps

#9 Posted by johnsmjs36 (670 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, I like Dies Irae. You don't have to put Reinhard here.

#10 Edited by ovy7 (3275 posts) - - Show Bio

This. Hajun would have been better, he deserves the suffering.

#11 Posted by johnsmjs36 (670 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: Yeah. At least Reinhard is likable. Hajun is just an asshole crying over isolation.

#12 Posted by Sayo_Yasuda (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: Hm, I mostly like it to use the name Beatrice instead of Sayo Yasuda because of my "philosophy" regarding spoilers (at least for Umineko), but eh.

Apologies... I will refrain from using her true name in any more threads.

Indeed they are not.

outerverse stomps

Reasoning?

Apologies, but this thread is less so against Dies Irae and more so against the fictitiously arbitrary Outerversal system used by wankers of said verses and pseudo-intellectuals.

#13 Posted by ovy7 (3275 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnsmjs36: True, but I mostly hate Hajun because I'm a Marie fan and he destroyed my favorite route in DI.

#14 Posted by johnsmjs36 (670 posts) - - Show Bio

@sayo_yasuda: Yeah, before Cosmology tiering I thought Hadou Gods would be able to take control of all multiverses as I thought an infinite multiverse is equal in all settings. I should have thought about different dimensions too.

#15 Posted by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: Hm, I mostly like it to use the name Beatrice instead of Sayo Yasuda because of my "philosophy" regarding spoilers (at least for Umineko), but eh.

Apologies... I will refrain from using her true name in any more threads.

Indeed they are not.

@greenroost said:

outerverse stomps

Reasoning?

@johnsmjs36 said:

Apologies, but this thread is less so against Dies Irae and more so against the fictitiously arbitrary Outerversal system used by wankers of said verses and pseudo-intellectuals.

that made no sense (no off)

#16 Edited by Sayo_Yasuda (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenroost: that made no sense (no off)

What?

@ovy7This. Hajun would have been better, he deserves the suffering.

I can arrange this.

@johnsmjs36 said:

@ovy7: Yeah. At least Reinhard is likable. Hajun is just an asshole crying over isolation.

As you wish. Reinhard has been changed to Hajun. Now you two can get off to your spite fetish dreams...

#17 Posted by ovy7 (3275 posts) - - Show Bio

As you wish. Reinhard has been changed to Hajun. Now you two can get off to your spite fetish dreams...

No Caption Provided

Thank you!

#18 Posted by reikai (7485 posts) - - Show Bio

Yog-Sothoth is still omniversal. The literal embodiment of everything. Nothing has changed and remains above all these others. EGD still beats Yog-Sothoth heavily. Continuing to throw out prohibited threads is just a dull and worthless waste of time.

#19 Edited by zgtfreak (2197 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: Yog-Sothoth is still omniversal. The literal embodiment of everything. Nothing has changed and remains above all these others.

"The literal embodiment of everything" can vary in size from fiction to fiction. Yog is the embodiment of infinite universes and an infinite space outside of it? Cool. There are characters in fiction such as LT who embody an infinite amount of megaverses/dimensions, with each dimension/megaverse being superior to the previous one by an infinite amount, with infinite universes merely being 5-D out of infinite-D. That is already far superior to Yog, as the everything Yog embodies is smaller than the everything in other fictions, such as Marvel, Umineko, ect.

Continuing to throw out prohibited threads is just a dull and worthless waste of time.

Indeed. Spite threads where Sayo stomps fodder are indeed prohibited.

#21 Edited by Yasindermann (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

Yog-Sothoth is still omniversal. The literal embodiment of everything. Nothing has changed and remains above all these others. EGD still beats Yog-Sothoth heavily. Continuing to throw out prohibited threads is just a dull and worthless waste of time.

Bro, you ignore the rule that dimensions always works otherwise. ''Omniverse'' is basically all universes, and those ''all universes'' can switch in size and number in every fiction, same for ''The literal embodiment of everything''. Yog-Sothoth embodies an 5-dimensional space and is infinite beyond it? Cool, 6-dimensional. He would be fodder compared to a Beyonder, who is the emobodiment of an infinite number of infinite higher dimensions.

#22 Edited by Yasindermann (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

Lovecraft is just an archetypical infinite multiverse, which means ''default infinite multiverse'', A.K.A infinite baseline multiverse. This is much inferior to characters who are the embodiment of an infinite-dimensional multiverse, which contains an infinite numbers of infinite higher dimensions. Or characters who can destroy an infinite-dimensional metaverse in general.

#23 Posted by Shintoki (767 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

@reikai said:

Bro, you ignore the rule that dimensions always works otherwise. ''Omniverse'' is basically all universes, and those ''all universes'' can switch in size and number in every fiction.

pretty much this

you got my interest

#24 Posted by Yasindermann (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki said:
@reikai said:

@yasindermann said:
@reikai said:

Bro, you ignore the rule that dimensions always works otherwise. ''Omniverse'' is basically all universes, and those ''all universes'' can switch in size and number in every fiction.

pretty much this

you got my interest

Do you mean me? Then thank you. Yog would simply much inferior to marvel, DC, etc. because he embodies a MUCH MUCH smaller cosmology.