#1 Posted by marvelfan1992 (2858 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable is at his Providence power levels. Rachel has the Phoenix Echo

no telepathy

morals on but determined to win

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
#3 Edited by Morpheus_ (34637 posts) - - Show Bio

Nathan. The entire point of asking Reed to call in the Surfer was that they couldn't beat him with their own roster - which included Rachel herself. And Rachel couldn't even support Providence on her own; a feat Cable performed effortlessly all the while using TP on a global scale, disarming nuclear warheads and eventually rearranging matter at a molecular level while fighting the strongest herald level being in Marvel.

#4 Posted by HellionVulcan (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable should win but he's gonna work hard for it as he is far more ruthless.

#5 Posted by newecho (7270 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfan1992: sorry my man, don't know enough about this one to give an argument for either.

#6 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (3097 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable, but it’s close

#7 Posted by Koays (11567 posts) - - Show Bio

@morpheus_: Rachel didnt have the Phoenix when she caught Providence. Here she the Phoenix Echo to amp her.

That said, Cable just has too many powers here for Rachel. You could argue that Rachel with Phoenix Echo is as strong as he is if not stronger in a brawl, but Savior Cable teleporting a light speed character into space before they could attack is more speed and diversity then Rachel has.

Basically Rachel is at or above non jobbing Gladiator level. Savior Cable is at or above non jobbing Silver Surfer levels.....that's a world of difference.

#8 Posted by PyroFN (6603 posts) - - Show Bio

@morpheus_: Read the op. Marvelfan clearly states Rachel has the Phoenix Echo and last I checked, Rachel didn’t have the Echo when Savior Cable was unleashed.

That said, I don’t know Rachel’s Phoenix Echo feats, so it will take some time or @koays intervention.

#9 Posted by Morpheus_ (34637 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrofn said:

@morpheus_: Read the op. Marvelfan clearly states Rachel has the Phoenix Echo and last I checked, Rachel didn’t have the Echo when Savior Cable was unleashed.

That said, I don’t know Rachel’s Phoenix Echo feats, so it will take some time or @koays intervention.

I did read it but forgot Rise and Fall of the Shi'ar Empire took place a year after Burnt Offering. Nevertheless, Rachel with the echo displayed relative parity to Kallark in War of Kings; nowhere near enough for this tier.

@koays said:

@morpheus_: Rachel didnt have the Phoenix when she caught Providence. Here she the Phoenix Echo to amp her.

That said, Cable just has too many powers here for Rachel. You could argue that Rachel with Phoenix Echo is as strong as he is if not stronger in a brawl, but Savior Cable teleporting a light speed character into space before they could attack is more speed and diversity then Rachel has.

Basically Rachel is at or above non jobbing Gladiator level. Savior Cable is at or above non jobbing Silver Surfer levels.....that's a world of difference.

I would agree.

#10 Edited by geekryan (5052 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable takes this with moderate difficulty.

He’s faster and more versatile

#11 Posted by comic_book_fan (11645 posts) - - Show Bio

cable

#12 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (12630 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight. I think Cable would win.