10ft apart

Battle takes place in Coruscant

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@icecold14: Grievous is just so much better at battling. I'm no expert on style vs style in Star Wars, but Savage has little feats compared to the general who downs jedis for breakfast.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TheVivas

I'll back a bloodlusted Savage for 6-7/10. Out of the two of these fighters, Savage is the only one who gets stronger when he's angry.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

TCW Grievous gets creamed, but Pre-TCW Grievous would overwhelm Savage before the latter's power would be of any use.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

What Nova said.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beingfatissupercool
Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abc logic would say Savage wins,

- > Grievous loses to Ventress on Dathomir ,

- > Savage wins from Ventress in a clone wars episode .

Savage > Grievous

But there's a lot of time between that and the grievous in Rots tough ...

Any ways Savage stomps grievous with the force, the end .

I agree with Nova btw

silentbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It bothers me that people think Grievous can be stomped with the Force. We've seen him outmaneuver telekinetic pushes and tank others. Yes, his Force wall is non-existent but his evasive speed is not. Only against master level Jedi did he ever get "stomped."

Here is the thing about Grievous and why he's been so successful against Force-users:

He forces Jedi to use their Force augmentation. He forces them to divert all their attention to it, making it difficult to chain in a Force push or grip. This is the very reason why it was difficult for Mace Windu to face him initially during the Battle of Coruscant. If Grievous closed the distance on you, your only move was to defend or contend with your sabers. Grievous' blade strikes were so fast he could strike at 18+ strikes a second. That's no mean feat. That speed can only be met by a Jedi having to use the full berth of their augmentation. However, if a Jedi could engage him in a lock or create distance, then, and only then could they potentially "stomp" him with the Force.

That being said, I'm not sure Savage would be capable of landing anything before Grievous closes the distance. From that point it would become a saber-only ordeal in which case I favor Grievous for the majority.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It bothers me that people think Grievous can be stomped with the Force. We've seen him outmaneuver telekinetic pushes and tank others. Yes, his Force wall is non-existent but his evasive speed is not. Only against master level Jedi did he ever get "stomped."

Here is the thing about Grievous and why he's been so successful against Force-users:

He forces Jedi to use their Force augmentation. He forces them to divert all their attention to it, making it difficult to chain in a Force push or grip. This is the very reason why it was difficult for Mace Windu to face him initially during the Battle of Coruscant. If Grievous closed the distance on you, your only move was to defend or contend with your sabers. Grievous' blade strikes were so fast he could strike at 18+ strikes a second. That's no mean feat. That speed can only be met by a Jedi having to use the full berth of their augmentation. However, if a Jedi could engage him in a lock or create distance, then, and only then could they potentially "stomp" him with the Force.

That being said, I'm not sure Savage would be capable of landing anything before Grievous closes the distance. From that point it would become a saber-only ordeal in which case I favor Grievous for the majority.

This.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

GG

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TCW Grievous gets creamed, but Pre-TCW Grievous would overwhelm Savage before the latter's power would be of any use.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eisenfauste

Grievous blitzes. Savage blocks some slashes tries to create distance, fails, gets cut to pieces.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current TCW Grievous is a joke and a jobber, he dies badly. Old TCW Grievous stomps hard tho

PLAYA1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless PIS is considered, Savage TK's Grievous to death.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grievous was a monster in the animated series. He mowed down Jedi with relative ease. That version of grievous wrecks savage

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentbat: This.

Not to mention that the Obi Wan was a Jedi with an insane mastery over form 3 that would be specifically tailored to fend of a monster like Griveous. Even then, Obi Wans defense was overwhelmed before he countered.

silentbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually don't think Savage gets stomped at all in this. I just favor Grevious' chances.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually don't think Savage gets stomped at all in this. I just favor Grevious' chances.

Agreed. Savage definitely has the strength, speed, power, and skill to contend with Grievous, but he's not good enough to beat the general.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Savage because he knocked down both Anakin and Kenboi after being shot with lightning by Dooku. Plus Savage's ability to force choke and crush drones with his bare hands are pretty impressive

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grievous in a good fight.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legends Grevious wins 10/10,

TCW Grevious wins 6-7/10.

DarthTyrannus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

grievous could take on 5-6 masterful jedi and kill half and incapacitate most of the others and then ki aid mundi got his A$$ saved by a clone gunship

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#25  Edited By jumpstart55

Grievous has this after a good hard fought fight. Remember Savage is an absolute Beast both interms of force usage and light saber skills as a dulist. He only isnt viewed as such becuase his brother Darth Maul was such an awesome and immensely skilled duelist and just overall way better by comparison. But dont forget Savage was making fodder of a lot of Jedi Knights at the time.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grevious wins for the reasons previously stated.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight could go either way.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still stand by what I said, but damn, I just realized how awesome this fight would be.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
deactivated-5a98875cd0f94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savage Opress FTW. He's worse then Grievous in lightsaber combat, but he makes up for it with TK. Grievous can dodge pushes but not chokes. He can still be Force Choked, as he still breathes and his heart still beats. If Savage cuts out his air, Grievous dies. Even if he doesn't die (because he can live through the vacuum of space) his windpipe being crushed/his few remaining neck bones being crushed would be enough to kill him. Grievous has stalemated Windu in dueling, but Savage also has a saberstaff, and his power strikes can knock Grievous back. Savage's Force Pushes, throws and shoves are much better than Mundi's, or even those of those two dummies Grievous killed when he captured Palps in the original CW. Grievous didn't evade Shaak Ti's attack, tho, and Savage>>>>>Shaak Ti in TK. So Savage would probably land hits on Grievous. Savage could probably also crush Grievous's organs. Grievous is faster. What also tips the battle against Grievous is physicality. Grievous is used to have the physical edge over Jedi and thrash them around. Savage could probably stalemate/actually beat Grievous in a physical fight. He has a prosthetic limb, and his strength/endurance is so great that Grievous' punches and kicks would only do so much. Savage could also maybe pull out Grievous' limbs. Also, he can crush the thing that protects his heart, and then rip the heart out, slice it in two with his saber, or squeeze it with the Force. Savage 6/10. I feel that Grievous' unorthodox style, greater speed, dueling skill and physical prowess will get him four rounds. Hard fight in all of them, tho.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GG wins for sure

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

GG

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

General Grievous would probably win a duel, but Savage might win via force abuse. I could see it going either way.

LordOfTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grievous wins.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grievous shreds him

thejulkkis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grievous wins solidly

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grievous.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Thoromdil

Savage should win honestly. There's a reason why Dooku said Savage and him may be enough to take down the Emperor one day, Savage was very powerful and skilled, he really had a potential. He ragdolled both Anakin and Obi Wan duo several times and even overwhelmed Dooku and Ventress at the same time when he got pissed. I'd say that dwarfs even best Grievous feats, since he could never fight mid-tier jedi/sith such as Obi Wan or Dooku on equal ground even solo, let alone in a duo. Not to mention Savage has some crazy powerful force feats while Grievous obviously has none. Also Savages pre-sith training feats are very impressive, I mean casually stomping jedi master/padawan duo without a lightsaber or the force is no joke feat. Grievous may be his most diffucult fight yet but he will definitely win.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c0eef934dfe
deactivated-59c0eef934dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legends Grievous absolutely decimates him.

Inb4 "LOL. Savage ragdolls."

LordOfTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savage never fought Anakin or Obi Wan when they were serious, or were actually going all out. When that happens, the guy gets owned really hard.

And Savage doesn't have even remotely close to such a monstrous potential many suggest. People forget that Talzin's most powerful ritual made him who he was. He was literally a scrub before that.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grievous dominates.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofthelight: watch the episode when Savage betrays Dooku. He tanks like 6 or 7 lightning bolts it the face without damage, same lightning that one-shot Anakin in AOTC. Then he grabs both Dooku and Ventress by the throat bypassing their force resistance and ragdolls them both with a single saber swing. Anakin and Obi Wan gank up on Savage 2 or 3 times the same episode and each time he has no troubles fighting them both at once. Even when all droids turn against him and strat helping jedi they still can't kill him, he just force repulses everyone in sight and gets away. I can hardly see Grievous repeating these feats. He can't fight either Obi Wan or Dooku in duos or alone, let alone ragdoll them like this.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
deactivated-5a98875cd0f94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grievous wins. And Savage did fight serious Anakin+Kenobi. He was a legitimate threat to the Republic and they were doing their best to stop him. What's too bad is, they were unable to do so- actually, a non-rage amped Savage was the one throwing them around on Toydaria.

Formally_Darth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apologies for bumping a dead thread.

If this is Legends, Grievous takes it.

If this is Canon, Savage takes it.

If both are bloodlusted, Savage takes it, regardless of Legends or Canon. When bloodlusted, Savage overpowered Count Dooku and Asajj Ventress, forcing Dooku to retreat, then overpowering Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi. Neither Legends or Canon Grievous has anything on this level. Bloodlusted Savage likely stomps Canon Grievous, even if the latter is bloodlusted too.

ViperSixteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Savage wins if he abuses TK.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing wrong with bumping threads, they're meant to be used.

Grievious speedblitzes or stomps