• 123 results
Avatar image for masterskywalker
#51 Posted by MasterSkywalker (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterskywalker said:

@_kingoflatveria: So what point are you trying to make if you agree that even a MC'd Hulk was dominating Hyperion?

Im saying what Hyperion did to Hulk is up for debate and I'd say that argument shouldn't be used. Hyperion did give Hulk a very nasty bruise with one punch

Its a pretty cut and dry showing. Hulk opens his mind to Abyss and then he defeats Thor who he caught off guard. Abyss sends Hulk against Hyperion and the other freed Avengers where Hyperion was being dominated. Thor calls down lightning and breaks her hold on him at which point Hulk reverts back to Banner seeing no point in continuing the conflict. Unless all Hyperion can do is give Hulk a minor bruise then thats not gonna cut it at all.

#52 Posted by jay_z94 (6676 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins but he's not stomping.

Avatar image for _kingoflatveria
#53 Posted by _KingofLatveria (16045 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria said:
@masterskywalker said:

@_kingoflatveria: So what point are you trying to make if you agree that even a MC'd Hulk was dominating Hyperion?

Im saying what Hyperion did to Hulk is up for debate and I'd say that argument shouldn't be used. Hyperion did give Hulk a very nasty bruise with one punch

Its a pretty cut and dry showing. Hulk opens his mind to Abyss and then he defeats Thor who he caught off guard. Abyss sends Hulk against Hyperion and the other freed Avengers where Hyperion was being dominated. Thor calls down lightning and breaks her hold on him at which point Hulk reverts back to Banner seeing no point in continuing the conflict. Unless all Hyperion can do is give Hulk a minor bruise then thats not gonna cut it at all.

its not a clear cut mind.

Its up for debate.

My vote goes 2 Hyperion either way, Banner never had control of the Hulk persona at the time there was no reason he had to change back and risk himself to the robots

#54 Posted by Tethadam (1989 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Hyperion already beat Hulk?

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#55 Posted by SupremeGeneration (8758 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus... The ignorance.

Do you happen to have some magic thread where you countered all the classic Hulk nonsense?

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
#56 Posted by ProteusXManRxis (4445 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#57 Posted by KrleAvenger (25504 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: Every time someone hit Hulk with so much force, to the point that he was turned into Banner, Banner was KO'd. In that instance with Hyperion, Banner wasn't knocked out or anything. He was 100% fine. If anything, he was confused. That's why he wasn't the Hulk anymore. He was mind-controlled and Thor freed him from Abyss. He wasn't angry (Abyss made him angry via mind control) and had no reason to fight, so logically he turned into Banner. And Banner was freaking out because he had no idea what was going on. He was just freed from the mind control and the first thing he sees is Hyperion. Banner won't be just 100% fine if Hyperion was the one who turned him into Banner with a punch. This

No Caption Provided

Is not the state, behavior and facial expression Banner makes when he gets overpowered. Mostly he looks like this when he's confused, and he should be considering the fact that he was just freed from Abyss' control. Also I don't see Hyperion giving Hulk a bruise. Banner's face was undamaged as you can see on the panel above, and the Hulk's face is normal aside from the eyes, which looked weird. But that's just how he was drawn in the issue, when he was mind controlled, as you can see on the panel where Abyss was mind controlling him. For the record, Hulk was able to make Hyperion bleed with a single punch, and the writer of the issue (Avengers Vol. 5 #3) and the creator of this version of Hyperion, Jonathan Hickman, actually stated that the Hulk is stronger than Hyperion.

#58 Posted by DrPepperMan (4618 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take the guy that consistently fights with thor over a superman who's power was split in fifths.

#59 Posted by MasterSkywalker (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: So an instance with clear context behind it is up for debate even when it shows the superiority of Hulk over Hyperion with Hickman flatout confirming it?

Avatar image for _kingoflatveria
#60 Posted by _KingofLatveria (16045 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: So an instance with clear context behind it is up for debate even when it shows the superiority of Hulk over Hyperion with Hickman flatout confirming it?

that was not savage Hulk.

That was a more powerful version

#61 Posted by Battle123axe (8283 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterskywalker said:

that was not savage Hulk.

That was a more powerful version

.... wth are you talking about?

what version?

because every single "more powerful version" of savage hulk has not been seen since Greg Pak departed

#62 Edited by MasterSkywalker (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: No it wasn't. It was Savage Hulk the only other canon versions that have appeared have been weaker like Doc Green and that was under Waid.

#63 Posted by GhostRavage (14859 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

Jesus... The ignorance.

Do you happen to have some magic thread where you countered all the classic Hulk nonsense?

Could you refresh it for me... I tend to completely shut my brain off drastically stupid things.

#64 Posted by SupremeGeneration (8758 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration said:
@ghostravage said:

Jesus... The ignorance.

Could you refresh it for me... I tend to completely shut my brain off drastically stupid things.

"Classic Hulk was not on Classic Thor's/herald (or high tier depending on personal terminology) level" is the biggest thing.

#65 Posted by GhostRavage (14859 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Posted by SupremeGeneration (8758 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@supremegeneration: Who's claiming that? Brony?

Oi. Our CaV too. I was just asking for a quick refresher/faster access to information, though I had 1/2 of the post ready before I called it quits on the CaV for personal reasons.

Of course, if your one of those people that think savage hulk is herald level, i doubt you'll be reasoned with.

#67 Posted by APEX_pretador (18634 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperion was already trading blows evenly with a stronger version of Hulk while Hulk was bloodlusted due to mind-control

And Hyperion was fighting a friend

#68 Posted by TheOriginalOne (2627 posts) - - Show Bio

It was not a stronger version of hulk, IT WAS STILL SAVAGE HULK. 3 people have already said this so far so how can people still claim it wasn't savage hulk.

In the same fight, Hyperion was being dominated.

#69 Posted by KingGuinness (1302 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone:

I think he means that he was fighting a Post Core Breach Savage Hulk who according to ComicVine is a lot more powerful than Classic Savage Hulk.

Hyperion wasn't being dominated. They both landed exactly two attacks on each other and Hyperion came out of the fight with absolutely zero damage.

#70 Edited by MasterSkywalker (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone said:

It was not a stronger version of hulk, IT WAS STILL SAVAGE HULK. 3 people have already said this so far so how can people still claim it wasn't savage hulk.

In the same fight, Hyperion was being dominated.

Pretty sure most people claiming this shit either outright ignore the books or havent read em

#71 Posted by dragonking32 (56 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hyperion takes this

#72 Posted by Erkan12 (7256 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperion can't put down Hulk, unless Hulk wants to be put down.

#73 Edited by TheOriginalOne (2627 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness: And hulk came out of the fight undamaged as well. And Hulk did draw blood from Hyperion, even though it was a sneak atack.

#74 Posted by KingGuinness (1302 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone:

I'm aware of that but drawing blood from someone is not an indication that you're dominating them, it just means you're capable of hurting them which we already knew Hulk was capable of doing anyway. That fight was objectively even and neither of them suffered any damage by the end of the fight, so claiming Hulk was dominating Hyperion seems like a bias point of view.

#75 Posted by Thedailybagel (12182 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh Hyperion is as overrated as Gladiator. Savage Hulk punts his head off in universe and by feats.

#76 Posted by jay_z94 (6676 posts) - - Show Bio

@beastmonster: The writer has confirmed that Hulk only turned back to Banner due to Abyss losing control of the Hulk. Show me exactly where "Banner was KOed".

#77 Posted by TheOriginalOne (2627 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness: I will admit, that was a little bias from me. Still, drawing blood is a good feat in itself.

#78 Posted by BeastMonster (524 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94 said:

@beastmonster: The writer has confirmed that Hulk only turned back to Banner due to Abyss losing control of the Hulk. Show me exactly where "Banner was KOed".

This isn't really debatable at all unless we want to flat out ignore or twist what happened on panel.

For starters, hickman said absolutely nothing of the sort. A reader asked him if "hyperion just beat the hell out of hulk, sure looks like hyperion hit him with a left hook and turned him to banner, straight humbled!!"

Hickmans response to that was simply "thor called down lightning and it shook hulk free from the control of abyss"

You have to evaluate statements objectively here. You can't add on your personal interpretation onto what hickman said then pass it around as factual. You did the same thing when you extrapolated the statement of wolverine mastering every fighting style on earth into wolverine mastering every martial art in human history or the universe.

That being said, there are a few things to look at in the hulk vs hyperion fight.

Banner had a black eye when he reverted to his human form.

More important to note is, hyperion punched hulk AFTER abyss mind control broke.

What happens when you punch banner or punch hulk? If you punch banner, he transforms into hulk. If you punch hulk, he has to maintain his hulked out form. It's a survival instinct. Yet in this case, hulk got punched, yet reverted to banner. Which means the punch overwhelmed him.

Abyss mind control only comes into play because the mind controlled hulk would be angrier and stronger than a regular power or calm hulk.

The fact remains that hyperion punched hulk, and hulk failed to maintain his hulk form. Which means he got overwhelmed. Sure, he was less angry because of the mind control wearing off, but he still got knocked out and failed to maintain his hulk form, despite being punched. Hickman's words don't contradict any of this. If you punch hulk, he stays angry and stays hulked out. Yet we saw hulk getting punched and reverted to banner. Which means hyperion knocked out a standard power savage hulk. A mind controlled savage hulk would be angrier and crazier than a standard powered one. Hyperion was shown trading blows evenly with mind controlled hulk. He knocked out and overwhelmed a non mind controlled savage hulk. If hulk was capable of handling hyperion's last punch, he would have stayed hulked out and kept fighting. And hickman only commented that hulk is physically stronger than hyperion for the record. He did not say hulk would beat hyperion in a fight. He did not say who is more powerful. And did not say who is faster, more durable, a better fighter, etc. So it doesn't make sense to me to extrapolate hickmans words into "even hickman admitted hulk can beat hyperion". When clearly he thinks hyperion is overall superior to hulk. Also in the end of their fight he even had hyperion towering over banner ready to throw another punch. So pretty much everything in that fight was showing hyperion as superior and as the victor tbh. Btw hickmans answer to who the strongest avenger is was "hasnt hulk always been" and when he was asked who the biggest asskicker on the avengers is between thor and hulk he answered hyperion. Which is pretty much in line with what he showed in their fight. He had hyperion win but as far as punching power, hulks and hyperions punches were shown as evenly matched in the beginning however when hyperion combined his speed with a punch in the end that knocked the hulk out.

Here is hulk getting Koed btw

No Caption Provided

Ugh Hyperion is as overrated as Gladiator. Savage Hulk punts his head off in universe and by feats.

This kind of statement sounds absurd to me. Weve seen hyperion outright defeat and overwhelm savage hulk in a fight as well as trade punches evenly with a mind controlled savage hulk, but you're going overboard in the other direction arguing that hulk supposedly "punts the head off" someone who already beat him in a fight? Same with regards to the gladiator fight, gladiator was winning until hulk exploited his radiation weakness. These are characters that hulk has lost to a few times now. Your argument could at least be believable if hulk had actually beat or come close to beating hyperion. There's a lot more evidence showing hyperion is going to punt savage hulks head off than the other way around. The "hulk didn't want to fight his friends" logic doesn't work here either because hulk got punched hard by one of his so called friends. When hulk gets punched he hulks out, doesn't matter how friendly the person punching him was. If he can't hulk out after being punched it means he got overwhelmed. Similarly if he reverts to banner after being punched it means the punch was strong enough to overwhelm the hulk. Hyperion was shown as the victor in their fight.

#79 Edited by BeastMonster (524 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: Every time someone hit Hulk with so much force, to the point that he was turned into Banner, Banner was KO'd. In that instance with Hyperion, Banner wasn't knocked out or anything. He was 100% fine. If anything, he was confused. That's why he wasn't the Hulk anymore. He was mind-controlled and Thor freed him from Abyss. He wasn't angry (Abyss made him angry via mind control) and had no reason to fight, so logically he turned into Banner. And Banner was freaking out because he had no idea what was going on. He was just freed from the mind control and the first thing he sees is Hyperion. Banner won't be just 100% fine if Hyperion was the one who turned him into Banner with a punch. This

No Caption Provided

Is not the state, behavior and facial expression Banner makes when he gets overpowered. Mostly he looks like this when he's confused, and he should be considering the fact that he was just freed from Abyss' control. Also I don't see Hyperion giving Hulk a bruise. Banner's face was undamaged as you can see on the panel above, and the Hulk's face is normal aside from the eyes, which looked weird. But that's just how he was drawn in the issue, when he was mind controlled, as you can see on the panel where Abyss was mind controlling him. For the record, Hulk was able to make Hyperion bleed with a single punch, and the writer of the issue (Avengers Vol. 5 #3) and the creator of this version of Hyperion, Jonathan Hickman, actually stated that the Hulk is stronger than Hyperion.

Banner clearly had a black eye in your scan. Moreover, you are leaving out the fact that hyperion punched hulk after he was freed of abyss' mind control. Hyperion punched hulk after he was freed of mind control, and hulk still reverted to banner. That means hulk got overwhelmed. If you punch bruce banner the human, he turns into hulk or starts turning into hulk. It's a survival instinct for him. If you punch hulk, if the punch is strong enough to hurt/kill regular banner in any way, at minimum, hulk maintains his hulk form; unless the punch or attack is so powerful it overwhelms him. That's exactly what we saw there. Hyperion overwhelmed him as hulk got punched but failed to maintain his hulk form and failed to transform into hulk. That fight clearly showed hyperion as the superior as they traded blows, but hyperion was hurting him with atomic vision, flying around him, then in the very end banner is on the ground with a black eye and hyperion is basically towering above him with minimal to no damage asking him if hes okay. Hickman stated that he thought hulk has always been the strongest avenger physically but at the same time he said what he had in mind with hyperion was basically a character that "kicks everyones ass" or something of the sort. Your argument about hulk not being overwhelmed just because banner looked confused doesn't make sense because banner actually has looked confused many times when he gets KOed as hulk. It's a normal part of being stunned or KOed. I don't see how you can claim hulk was "freed from abyss mind control and had no reason to fight anymore" when the fact of the matter is he literally got punched hard by hyperion after being freed from abyss mind control which means he had every reason in the book to stay angry, to stay hulked out, and to fight. Except he obviously couldn't, because normally if you hit banner or hit hulk, he transforms into hulk or maintains his hulk form, except when he gets overwhelmed, as he did here. Mentioning hickmans comments on who is stronger between hyperion and hulk is kind of a red herring as hickman said that yet on panel showed hyperion as superior, moreover i don't see how that makes any difference here because one character being stronger than another does not mean the stronger character would win the fight especially not when the other character has comparable if not higher durability, heat vision, flight, super speed, and comparable strength. Your argument kind of ignores the elephant in the room namely the fact that hyperion punched hulk after abyss mind control ended which means hulk had every reason in the book to stay hulked out, to stay angry and to fight, he just couldn't. Hulk has been KOed many times and has looked confused in many of them.

#80 Posted by dami24434 (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

hyperion spanks the green goliat.

#81 Posted by jay_z94 (6676 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94 said:

This isn't really debatable at all unless we want to flat out ignore or twist what happened on panel.

You're the one who's doing the twisting here.

For starters, hickman said absolutely nothing of the sort. A reader asked him if "hyperion just beat the hell out of hulk, sure looks like hyperion hit him with a left hook and turned him to banner, straight humbled!!"

Hickmans response to that was simply "thor called down lightning and it shook hulk free from the control of abyss"

If Banner was KOed or was turned into Banner by Hyperion, Hickman would have agreed with that person. But he didn't. He instead gave the actual reason why Hulk turned into Banner.

You have to evaluate statements objectively here. You can't add on your personal interpretation onto what hickman said then pass it around as factual. You did the same thing when you extrapolated the statement of wolverine mastering every fighting style on earth into wolverine mastering every martial art in human history or the universe.

I never mentioned the universe. You made that up in order to widen the goal posts.

That being said, there are a few things to look at in the hulk vs hyperion fight.

Banner had a black eye when he reverted to his human form.

More important to note is, hyperion punched hulk AFTER abyss mind control broke.

What happens when you punch banner or punch hulk? If you punch banner, he transforms into hulk. If you punch hulk, he has to maintain his hulked out form. It's a survival instinct. Yet in this case, hulk got punched, yet reverted to banner. Which means the punch overwhelmed him.

Abyss lost control of the Hulk persona, therefore bringing out the Banner persona. Nowhere is it shown or implied in the comic that banner was KOed or turned back to Banner by Hyperion. The writer himself says it was purely due to Abyss, but i'm not surprised you're disagreeing with all evidence that's thrown at you. Everyone knows you for who you truly are.

Abyss mind control only comes into play because the mind controlled hulk would be angrier and stronger than a regular power or calm hulk.

Prove that a mind controlled Hulk is angrier than Normal Hulk.

The fact remains that hyperion punched hulk, and hulk failed to maintain his hulk form. Which means he got overwhelmed. Sure, he was less angry because of the mind control wearing off, but he still got knocked out and failed to maintain his hulk form, despite being punched. Hickman's words don't contradict any of this. If you punch hulk, he stays angry and stays hulked out. Yet we saw hulk getting punched and reverted to banner. Which means hyperion knocked out a standard power savage hulk. A mind controlled savage hulk would be angrier and crazier than a standard powered one. Hyperion was shown trading blows evenly with mind controlled hulk. He knocked out and overwhelmed a non mind controlled savage hulk. If hulk was capable of handling hyperion's last punch, he would have stayed hulked out and kept fighting. And hickman only commented that hulk is physically stronger than hyperion for the record. He did not say hulk would beat hyperion in a fight. He did not say who is more powerful. And did not say who is faster, more durable, a better fighter, etc. So it doesn't make sense to me to extrapolate hickmans words into "even hickman admitted hulk can beat hyperion". When clearly he thinks hyperion is overall superior to hulk. Also in the end of their fight he even had hyperion towering over banner ready to throw another punch. So pretty much everything in that fight was showing hyperion as superior and as the victor tbh. Btw hickmans answer to who the strongest avenger is was "hasnt hulk always been" and when he was asked who the biggest asskicker on the avengers is between thor and hulk he answered hyperion. Which is pretty much in line with what he showed in their fight. He had hyperion win but as far as punching power, hulks and hyperions punches were shown as evenly matched in the beginning however when hyperion combined his speed with a punch in the end that knocked the hulk out.

Here is hulk getting Koed btw

No Caption Provided

Every time Hulk get's KOed, Banner is also KOed. Therefore, Hulk is not KOed in this instance. Furthermore, Abyss having control of Banner is extremely important context in this fight. Notice that when she puts Hulk to sleep here he remains in his Hulk form:

Once her control of Hulk was shook, he reverts back to Banner. Confirmed on panel, by context and by the writer.

#82 Posted by LDM (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

It can go either way but I am leaning towards Hulk

#83 Posted by BeastMonster (524 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94 said:

You're the one who's doing the twisting here.

I twisted nothing. I'm taking what's shown on panel and what hickman said. You are ignoring what was shown on panel.

If Banner was KOed or was turned into Banner by Hyperion, Hickman would have agreed with that person. But he didn't. He instead gave the actual reason why Hulk turned into Banner.

Again this is wrong. Hickman was never asked about hulk turning into banner. I'm pretty sure I posted what Hickman said earlier. Can you provide evidence of Hickman "giving the actual reason why hulk turned into banner"?

Abyss lost control of the Hulk persona, therefore bringing out the Banner persona. Nowhere is it shown or implied in the comic that banner was KOed or turned back to Banner by Hyperion. The writer himself says it was purely due to Abyss, but i'm not surprised you're disagreeing with all evidence that's thrown at you. Everyone knows you for who you truly are.

Your argument remains as invalid as it was before. You provided zero evidence for your claims, you made many baseless claims with no evidence. Hickman never said anything was "purely due to Abyss". Again, why don't you post the quote here then tell us exactly where hickman said "hulk got knocked out due to abyss". I don't think attacking people's character is good debating to be honest. Moreover now everybody knows your argument is invalid. Hickman only addressed the person asking about whether hyperion totally whooped the hulk. He included the part regarding abyss. You're ignoring the fact that hyperion punched hulk AFTER abyss mind control was broken. Hickman included that part to show that hyperion didn't knockout an enraged, mind controlled berserk hulk, rather he knocked out a regular powered calm hulk. How can you ignore what was shown on panel by the way? Hyperion punched hulk after the mind control was broken. Yet hulk reverted to banner. That means hulk got overwhelmed.

I don't know how familiar you are with hulk but bruce banner literally has the hulk as a survival instinct. If bruce banner the human, gets punched, he transforms into hulk. If bruce banner shoots himself or tries to, he turns into banner. If hulk gets punched, he always stays hulked out, unless the punch overwhelms him.

Abyss mind control broke. Hyperion punched hulk. Hulk reverted to banner. He reverted to banner, even though he SHOULD have stayed hulked out due to hyperion's punch.

At the end of the fight hyperion is towering over banner ready to hit him again. Banner has a black eye on his face from hyperion punching him when he was hulk.

It's quite clear from hickmans words and what was shown on panel. Hyperion knocked out hulk once the mind control broke off. Which means he knocked out a hulk who was less angry due to the mind control breaking off. If hulk was capable of taking hyperion's punch, he would have stayed hulked out, not reverted to human form.

Prove that a mind controlled Hulk is angrier than Normal Hulk.

It's been shown repeatedly that mind control makes him angrier, crazier, and more berserk than not being mind controlled. Mind control amps hulk. It lessens banners influence and control over hulk and makes hulk angrier. You need to provide evidence that being mind controlled somehow 'weakens' hulk.

Every time Hulk get's KOed, Banner is also KOed. Therefore, Hulk is not KOed in this instance. Furthermore, Abyss having control of Banner is extremely important context in this fight. Notice that when she puts Hulk to sleep here he remains in his Hulk form:

Once her control of Hulk was shook, he reverts back to Banner. Confirmed on panel, by context and by the writer.

That's downright false. There is no rule that when hulk gets koed, he has to revert to banner or that banner also has to be koed.

When was it confirmed on panel?

You said "once her control of hulk was shook, he reverts back to banner".

Why are you ignoring the elephant in the room? You're ignoring what was shown on panel.

After abyss' control of hulk was shook, Hyperion punched hulk. You left that part out. Which is pretty important.

After hyperion punched hulk, then he reverted to banner.

Now, hyperion did punch a hulk who was not under mind control.

Doesn't change the fact that hyperion overwhelmed and KOed a hulk who was not under mind control.

Hickman's words do not change any of this. Hickman holds hyperion in higher regard than hulk or thor btw.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#84 Edited by termiteone4ever (12245 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperion has the edge due to the wide variety of powers and speeds. Let us say hulk is stronger than Hyperion doesn't mean he is going win. Hyperion got everything else over the Hulk. Hulk had no way to put down Hyperion with out getting seriously hurt or killed this includes been beheaded.

#85 Edited by Thedailybagel (12182 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#86 Posted by termiteone4ever (12245 posts) - - Show Bio
#87 Posted by kgb725 (17368 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperion has the edge due to the wide variety of powers and speeds. Let us say hulk is stronger than Hyperion doesn't mean he is going win. Hyperion got everything else over the Hulk. Hulk had no way to put down Hyperion with out getting seriously hurt or killed this includes been beheaded.

Hyperion was knocked out by a toaster he isn't decapitating anybody

#88 Posted by Thedailybagel (12182 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: Hyperion also already tried to kill Hulk with heat vision when he was possessed by the Carrion virus in super Spider-Man team up 1.

The heat vision literally just bounced off of Hulks head...

#89 Edited by GhostRavage (14859 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#90 Posted by Mr_Bavadin (373 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stomps.

#91 Posted by MasterSkywalker (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Hulk.

#92 Posted by 20damon (5600 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk easily

#93 Posted by EmpressOfDread (8939 posts) - - Show Bio

Savage Hulk.

#94 Posted by Erkan12 (7256 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk due to superior durability, stamina and constantly increasing strength.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1fbd4c969a2
#95 Posted by deactivated-5b1fbd4c969a2 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Here infected Hyperion takes on entire Avengers from Hickman`s era. He was ragdolling and blitzing entire team until Spider-Man distracted him. He tanked combined attacks from Thor, Hulk , Captain Marvel , Hawkeye and Black Widow. His HV is strong enough to hurt Hulk. His battle against mind-controlled and enraged Hulk is a impressive feat at all. He took hits from him and sent him flying with Heat Vision.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Even if that`s not enough unlike savage Hulk , Hyperion obviously showed multi-planetary feats. He`s lifted planet moving at light speeds. Holding two collapsing universes and surviving it. It`s clear that is far beyond than any Hulk`s feats.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
No Caption Provided

Hyperion beats Hulk everyday.

#96 Posted by Lvenger (35489 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorera7:

Here infected Hyperion takes on entire Avengers from Hickman`s era. He was ragdolling and blitzing entire team until Spider-Man distracted him. He tanked combined attacks from Thor, Hulk , Captain Marvel , Hawkeye and Black Widow. His HV is strong enough to hurt Hulk. His battle against mind-controlled and enraged Hulk is a impressive feat at all. He took hits from him and sent him flying with Heat Vision.

He takes them on one at a time and Hyperion is not ragdolling or blitzing the entire team. Hulk is able to throw him around in his MCU style throw, Carol sent him flying with a punch and Thor got him crying out in pain with a lightning bolt. Hell Captain America was able to react to one of Hyperion's blitzes, if you can't blitz a street leveller for crying out loud, how can he be considered a powerhouse? As for his fight against mind controlled Hulk, his heat vision didn't do any damage and Hulk was able to hurt him and send him flying with his hits.

Even if that`s not enough unlike savage Hulk , Hyperion obviously showed multi-planetary feats. He`s lifted planet moving at light speeds. Holding two collapsing universes and surviving it. It`s clear that is far beyond than any Hulk`s feats.

Where the hell are you getting lightspeed from? The planet was stated to be moving at 500,000 mph whereas the speed of light is 670,616,629 mph.

No Caption Provided

And Pre Core Breach Hulk was able to move the tectonic plates of Sakaar, a planet with an equatorial distance a third larger than Earth's. And he wasn't at WWH or WBH level either. Also lifting strength does not equal striking power.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1fbd4c969a2
#97 Edited by deactivated-5b1fbd4c969a2 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger

He takes them on one at a time and Hyperion is not ragdolling or blitzing the entire team. Hulk is able to throw him around in his MCU style throw, Carol sent him flying with a punch and Thor got him crying out in pain with a lightning bolt. Hell Captain America was able to react to one of Hyperion's blitzes, if you can't blitz a street leveller for crying out loud, how can he be considered a powerhouse? As for his fight against mind controlled Hulk, his heat vision didn't do any damage and Hulk was able to hurt him and send him flying with his hits.

Hyperion was beating them until he paid attention to Spider-Man. Throwing, punching and crushing him isn`t good feat, it didn`t even hurt him. Thor giving him pain is not anti-feat , Thor was able to hurt Mikaboshi with his lightning bolt. His HV is FTL so does it means Cap has FTL reactions ? no. He failed to blitz Captain America due to plot armor. Hyperion could have killed CA in seconds but killing symbolic character like Steve in insignificant event is unacceptable for Marvel.His heat vision hurted Hulk and knocked him back which is more impressive than taking man and crushing him into ground without any effect.

Where the hell are you getting lightspeed from? The planet was stated to be moving at 500,000 mph whereas the speed of light is 670,616,629 mph. And Pre Core Breach Hulk was able to move the tectonic plates of Sakaar, a planet with an equatorial distance a third larger than Earth's. And he wasn't at WWH or WBH level either. Also lifting strength does not equal striking power.

Even though I`m misinformated and it wasn`t moving at FTL speeds it`s still impressive lifting feat. Moving tectonic plates is planetary level feat (Even if that planet was massively bigger than earth) while Hyperion literally holded two planets from collapsing and survived it which places his durability and strength at multi-planetary level.

Ignoring Hyperion`s feat where he forces Hulk to turn into Banner isn`t permissible idea. We have no statements or writer`s words where it proves fact that Hulk wasn`t enraged after Abyss lost control of him. I willn`t take this theorizing unless someone confirms or gives me scan of it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#98 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk pretty handily.

#99 Edited by Eeef (1179 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smashes Hyperion.

Avatar image for king_stranglehold_da_first
#100 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (6230 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperion has a greater chance imo. This Hyperion is far more stronger than the one Savage Hulk fought back in the day. It also seems like posters in this thread are changing the story about the Hyperion vs Hulk fight. Hulk never "dominated" in fact Hyperion wasn't even going all out.