• 77 results
#1 Edited by ASGARDIANBRONY (10683 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Hulk is Savage Hulk pre-core breach.
  • Hyperion (Earth-13034) is at full power.
  • Hyperion is bloodlusted.
  • Win by KO, incap or death.
  • No BFR.
  • Fight takes place on an unpopulated earth.

#2 Posted by kgb725 (15970 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk crushes him.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
#3 Posted by MasterSkywalker (2322 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins. I don't see what being bloodlusted adds either, given that this battle already happened when Hulk was under Abyss' mind control and even then was dominating Hyperion. And I know someone will immediately say Hyperion knocked Hulk back into Banner but that's been debunked already many times.

#4 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (10683 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: Hyperion's feats are easily on the level of characters who consistently gave hulk trouble (abomination, bi-beast, thing, ect). Hyperion has a couple planetary+ feats of strength, is far faster and has been able to fight more modern versions of hulk. I do not think this is a stomp.

Of course, if your one of those people that think savage hulk is herald level, i doubt you'll be reasoned with.

#5 Posted by Revan- (5964 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk kicks his ass. We've been through this.

#6 Edited by Revan- (5964 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony said:

@kgb725: Hyperion's feats are easily on the level of characters who consistently gave hulk trouble (abomination, bi-beast, thing, ect). Hyperion has a couple planetary+ feats of strength, is far faster and has been able to fight more modern versions of hulk. I do not think this is a stomp.

Of course, if your one of those people that think savage hulk is herald level, i doubt you'll be reasoned with.

Hulk had trouble with Abomination once post-warp core. Hulk has never had trouble with the Thing post warp core. And Hulk hasn't fought Bi-Beast in over 40 years. lol @ consistently

Don't lowball. I understand you have a bone to pick with Hulk because you lost against him in debates with Thor twice, but this isn;t the way.

#7 Posted by kgb725 (15970 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony: None of those characters have given the hulk a good fight in years and even then Abomination had to be amped during CW for that to happen . Planetary feats aren't putting the hulk down

If he wasn't he wouldn't consistently defeat them

#8 Posted by BruceRogers (12180 posts) - - Show Bio

This match has already happened in the comics. @jashro44:

#9 Posted by Revan- (5964 posts) - - Show Bio

They're bloodlusted here tho.

#10 Posted by cdiddyman911 (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my, what did I walk into.

#11 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (10683 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424: @kgb725: This is Savage Hulk, not WWH. If im not mistaken most people use the name Savage hulk when referring to him pre-core breach, which is the version in this thread. I'll edit the op so there is no more confusion.

Don't lowball. I understand you have a bone to pick with Hulk because you lost against him in debates with Thor twice, but this isn;t the way.

Only once and it was back when i had no idea how to format or debate properly on this site. Anyways, this thread is a legitimate battle, dont troll.

#12 Posted by just_banter (7564 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk still has far better striking and is way harder to put down, he wins every round.

#13 Posted by Revan- (5964 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony:

This is Savage Hulk,

Yeah, I know.

not WWH

I never said it was. Post Warp Core =/= WWH

If im not mistaken most people use the name Savage hulk when referring to him pre-core breach,

No. That shows how little you know about Hulk. Savage is the persona of Hulk that comes out most often. The green stupid (for the most part) one. Any time you see a 616 green Banner Hulk, it's savage (with some exceptions like gravage, and Doc Green)

which is the version in this thread.

I'll edit the op so there is no more confusion.

That would be great, thanks.

Only once and it was back when i had no idea how to format or debate properly on this site.

You say that about every debate you lose.

Anyways, this thread is a legitimate battle, dont troll.

lol. You think that every time someone disagrees with you they're a troll.

#14 Posted by kgb725 (15970 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by KingGuinness (428 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk hasn't overpowered Hyperion, their first fight was inconclusive and I doubt Hyperion was going all out and during their second scuffle Hulk blindsided him and still did no damage.

#16 Posted by Darksercate (750 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk didn't look overly impressive or dominating in their two scuffles... I don't see how this is a "stomp" in hulk's favor.

#17 Posted by The_Red_Devil (1612 posts) - - Show Bio

A stronger Hyperion got his neck snapped by Gladiator who nearly lost to Savage Hulk. This Hulk has this well in hand.

#18 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (10683 posts) - - Show Bio

A stronger Hyperion got his neck snapped by Gladiator who nearly lost to Savage Hulk. This Hulk has this well in hand.

How was that Hyperion stronger?

That is ABC logic.

There was a lot of context around the hulk/glads fight if im not mistaken.

#19 Posted by The_Red_Devil (1612 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_devil said:

How was that Hyperion stronger?

That is ABC logic.

There was a lot of context around the hulk/glads fight if im not mistaken.

• Ok , he might have been as strong as his Earth-13034 Hyperion.
  • Yeah in that fight it wasn't clear if Glads was fully confident or not and he might have been holding back at that time and Hulk did that to Glads only once (But against Hyperion Glads was pissed because he tore his Mohawk).
#20 Posted by KrleAvenger (23616 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony: Hyperion has like, no speed feats. Why is he "far faster"?

#21 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (8874 posts) - - Show Bio

Hhhhhmmm..

#22 Posted by Cergic (391 posts) - - Show Bio

How significant is the difference between a non-bloodlusted and a bloodlusted Hyperion?

#23 Posted by ODIN619360 (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyporion could take this, he has went blow for blow with Hulk. plus he has the advantage of flight and possibly speed. although Hulk has better striking feats. Hyporion takes this 3-4/10. imo

#24 Posted by Battle123axe (6050 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol hulk bulldozes

#25 Posted by Thedailybagel (11533 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk pounds him, Hyperion is overrated.

#26 Posted by KanyeCosby (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk should win. I think this version of Hyperion was originally created to be on the level of characters like Hulk, but he just hasn’t shown the feats.

#27 Posted by Lvenger (33917 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre Core Breach Hulk has fought a much more impressive version of Hyperion than the 13034 one and held his own. Hyperion lacks striking and combat speed feats so the arguments for him being able to blitz Hulk don't really work. If anything, Hulk actually has faster combat speed feats at least in terms of movement speed. Along with his obvious physical superiority, this fight wouldn't go much better for Hyperion than when he fought Post Core Breach Hulk.

#28 Edited by comic_book_fan (8944 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#29 Posted by SupremeGeneration (7133 posts) - - Show Bio

Here we go with the Classic Hulk again...

#30 Posted by jasonhitto (1115 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by mr-luxcipher (7262 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#32 Posted by Supermanforever (3390 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk

#33 Posted by KingGuinness (428 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that I think about it, Pre Core Breach Savage Hulk use to have a lot of trouble with characters like the Thing, Namor and Abomination physically and has suffered defeat by their hands multiple times. Hyperion one shotted Namor with atomic vision once he became serious and Hype's tanked blows from Post Core Breach Hulk casually so Savage Hulk isn't putting him down that easily. Combat speed isn't going to be a huge factor since neither Hype or Hulk fight like speedsters but for what's it's worth Hype outraced Thors lightning against the Terminus so maybe that counts for something. All in all this fights a lot closer than people are making it out to be and Hyperion's definitely not getting stomped even if he loses.

#34 Posted by jay_z94 (4959 posts) - - Show Bio

To be fair, A LOT of comicvine battles have already been done in comics.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#35 Posted by SupremeGeneration (7133 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness said:

Now that I think about it, Pre Core Breach Savage Hulk use to have a lot of trouble with characters like the Thing, Namor and Abomination physically and has suffered defeat by their hands multiple times.

Stinking Grey Hulk was going blow-for-blow with an amped Thing (Spiky Thing) and Abomination at one point. Pre-Core Breach Hulk has never lost to Thing to my knowledge and Hulk has overpowered Namor + a roster of other high tier Avengers at the same time. I dunno where this "classic Hulk" misconception is always coming from.

#36 Posted by Noone1996 (6650 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk still wins. Although it's a lot closer of a match-up. Not sure why people are saying he stomps. Savage post-breach Hulk and Hyperion were trading blows and Hulk slightly had the upper hand, but he was also mind-controlled and striking with punches that KO'd Thor. Hulk is weaker here and Hyperion is the one that's blood-lusted this time. I'll take Hulk, but it's not going to be easy.

#37 Posted by Helloman (10040 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins.

#38 Posted by Batvibe12 (1740 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#39 Posted by GhostRavage (14693 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus... The ignorance.

Avatar image for _kingoflatveria
#40 Posted by _KingofLatveria (3931 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins. I don't see what being bloodlusted adds either, given that this battle already happened when Hulk was under Abyss' mind control and even then was dominating Hyperion. And I know someone will immediately say Hyperion knocked Hulk back into Banner but that's been debunked already many times.

Hulk never dominated Hyperion, if anything Hyperion was dominating the Hulk despite holding back. That was never debunked some folks just have a different view on what happened. Hyperion did give a pretty nasty bruise to the Hulk with a single punch

#41 Posted by MasterSkywalker (2322 posts) - - Show Bio

@thordinson said:

Hulk never dominated Hyperion, if anything Hyperion was dominating the Hulk despite holding back. That was never debunked some folks just have a different view on what happened. Hyperion did give a pretty nasty bruise to the Hulk with a single punch

No, Hulk pretty much held the upper hand until Thor struck Abyss' with the lightning breaking her hold on him. After that Hyperion punched him and Hulk reverted to Banner once he was free of that control. There is no different view or alternative especially when by feats Hickman showed Hulks superiority to Hyperion in his Avengers run countless times.

#42 Posted by MasterSkywalker (2322 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by _KingofLatveria (3931 posts) - - Show Bio

@trust_this_786 said:
@thordinson said:

No, Hulk pretty much held the upper hand until Thor struck Abyss' with the lightning breaking her hold on him. After that Hyperion punched him and Hulk reverted to Banner once he was free of that control. There is no different view or alternative especially when by feats Hickman showed Hulks superiority to Hyperion in his Avengers run countless times.

How?

Banner was looking around the area confused when he turned back. Pretty sure he would've known what was happening if he was in control of the Hulk

#44 Posted by Vern4c (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@thordinson said:

Neither dominated the other, they just exchanged a few punches each that didn't have any effect, other than Hulk drawing blood and Hyperion never bruised him from what i remember. With that said that was Hickmans Hyperion at the height of his power, every other illustration of him has been fairly weaksauce, bringing the overall power level of Hyperion way lower than even pre-core breach Hulk.

#45 Posted by BobLeGod (1060 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk shows him why they call him a savage.

#46 Edited by BeastMonster (206 posts) - - Show Bio

In the fight with mind controlled hulk, hyperion was pretty much shown as a peer to hulk physically but had speed, flight and atomic vision on top of it. Hyperion wins.

@vern4c said:
@_kingoflatveria said:
@thordinson said:

Neither dominated the other, they just exchanged a few punches each that didn't have any effect, other than Hulk drawing blood and Hyperion never bruised him from what i remember. With that said that was Hickmans Hyperion at the height of his power, every other illustration of him has been fairly weaksauce, bringing the overall power level of Hyperion way lower than even pre-core breach Hulk.

Hyperion punched and KOed banner after he broke off from abyss' mind control. Banner was KOed. The mind control was gone, he got punched, yet he failed to maintain his hulk form or get angry. Which means hyperion overwhelmed him. It was pretty clear that hyperion was shown as the overall superior in that fight. They traded punches and looked even there but hyperion was hurting/incapacitating him with heat vision as well. Moreover, hulk should have stayed hulked out since he was punched by hyperion yet he got Koed and reverted which means hyperion overwhelmed his hulk transformation. Abyss mind control wearing off means he was less angry but even then if you hit banner or hit hulk he turns into hulk or maintains his hulk form as a survival instinct yet that didn't happen in their fight.

#47 Posted by MasterSkywalker (2322 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria:

How?

Banner was looking around the area confused when he turned back. Pretty sure he would've known what was happening if he was in control of the Hulk

He wasn't in control of the Hulk, because Hulk opened his mind to Abyss'. Once he realized what was going on he recognized that was he was going against his friends.

#48 Posted by _KingofLatveria (3931 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria:

How?

He wasn't in control of the Hulk, because Hulk opened his mind to Abyss'. Once he realized what was going on he recognized that was he was going against his friends.

hence why he was saying "Oh" and then "Oh" again realizing what he did

#49 Edited by MasterSkywalker (2322 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: So what point are you trying to make if you agree that even a MC'd Hulk was dominating Hyperion?

#50 Posted by _KingofLatveria (3931 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: So what point are you trying to make if you agree that even a MC'd Hulk was dominating Hyperion?

Im saying what Hyperion did to Hulk is up for debate and I'd say that argument shouldn't be used. Hyperion did give Hulk a very nasty bruise with one punch