• 61 results
King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King Hercules

All three of these martial artist has is thepast cause damage to strong opponents (Mantis/Thor, Gamora/Drax, Iron Fist/Hiroim the Oldstrong). Could their skill and power defeat the Hulk. 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Psyker star

I dont think so b

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BatDance
Team Overkill 

Savage Hulk was not the most powerful Hulk, he had limited Intelligence and poor fighting skill, Classic Namor, the Void, Classic Ironman all beat him down bad
Gamora or Mantis can probably one-shot him
King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King Hercules
@BatDance said:
" Team Overkill 

Savage Hulk was not the most powerful Hulk, he had limited Intelligence and poor fighting skill, Classic Namor, the Void, Classic Ironman all beat him down bad
Gamora or Mantis can probably one-shot him
"
You have made some good points.
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

C'mon guy. 
All they are gonna do is annoy him to the point where is is gonn akill them. 
There blows would make no more of an impact at that point than Wolverine's claws.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Hulk and Gamora win.Hulk solos.I think they could take Gamora out.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By castleking
i think they can stun, hurt and injure hulk temporarly but not take him down with just their bare hands and nerve strikes.
if gamora can get close she could snap his neck but ive never seen her pull such a stunt.
King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King Hercules
@Vance Astro said:
" Hulk and Gamora win.Hulk solos.I think they could take Gamora out. "
It's the three vs the Hulk.
Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

hulk

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Gamora's deathblow works, she blitzes and kills him.

If it doesn't, Hulk wins.

If this is Immortal Hulk it doesn't matter he stomps but I don't think it is as it's an old thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: haha are you searching all the 9 year ago threads or something? I love seeing how different opinions have changed.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamora/Mantis have ability to put him down IMO if there advanced deathblow and nerve shots ect can effect him.

Or just let gamora have a blade here and she solos and cuts his head off.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk one shots all three at once with a thunder clap

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar:

Gamora saw it coming and reacting fast enough to get behind him and then behead him before he even finished completing the clap

graham_savion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk SHOULD Decimate

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk stomps. Mismatch.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hulk one shoots 3 times.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Did this need bumping at all?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Why Bump this? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They don’t do anything more than annoy him and dance around him a bit. Hulk should take this comfortably.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team can win too. Mantis has a shot at pressure-pointing the Hulk, while most characters have failed to do it, Valkyrie one-shotted Hulk, using the same pressure-point than Mantis on Thor, and she isn't half the martial artist that Mantis is...

Team wins if Mantis get the opening and one-shot Hulk.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By brucerogers

@theanimal666: A scan from an era where Hulk lacked his healing factor, is not going to help Mantis win this fight.

spiderboi038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk claps the teams cheeks with ease, the team has been able to show they were able to hurt them once, but that is only it. I'd start to consider it if they've done it a good amount more. Spider-Man was able to beat damn Firelord once, doesn't mean he's a god

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mysterio one-shots Odin, solos the Endless and scarres Azathoth with his outerversal drones and omnipotent-plus tier illusions.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ProfessorRespect
Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alsimmons77: This is Hulk vs Gamora, Mantis and Iron Fist?

Wouldn't stop Mysterio at all, he is the new Master of Mismatches.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alsimmons77: I'm going to have to flag that for unrelated spam......

SleekSlasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I probablies have to say Hulk.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderboi038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: Yeah I know that's why I said it, doesn't make him god level or consistently there because of one outlier

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mysterio one-shots Odin, solos the Endless and scarres Azathoth with his outerversal drones and omnipotent-plus tier illusions.

I second that Beck got this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers said:

@theanimal666: A scan from an era where Hulk lacked his healing factor, is not going to help Mantis win this fight.

It's not like the healing factor will play a role against an attack to the pressure-points...

Or do you pretend that Red Hulk hadn't an healing factor too ?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for captainmarvel11
CaptainMarvel11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: That's actually one of the most PIS moments in comics, though all AvX fights where PIS to some degree, either way pressure points no longer seem to be working on Hulk

No Caption Provided

Also while we are on the subject, Hulk does have a massively better healing factor than Rulk.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

salt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: That's actually one of the most PIS moments in comics, though all AvX fights where PIS to some degree, either way pressure points no longer seem to be working on Hulk

Also while we are on the subject, Hulk does have a massively better healing factor than Rulk.

The plot has nothing to do with that.

Domino's power is to manipulate the probabilities to succeed all the time aka super-luck, that's adding to her skills so her knocking-out Red Hulk is totally possible.

On the scan that you are showing, the pressure-points works to a certain extend on Hulk, as he is IN PAIN.

However, Temujin has never shown a mastery of the pressure-points at Mantis-level. That's what matter here. Nobody that Hulk has fought before was as good as Mantis in this department.

And the healing factor has no bearing here, as shown in the scan.

Avatar image for captainmarvel11
CaptainMarvel11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By CaptainMarvel11

@theanimal666: Plot has everything to do with it, as it does with everything else.

I know what Dominos abilities do but that's sometimes used to silly lengths to give her wins over characters that are way above her ballpark.

What mastery of pressure points is needed? You either know to press the pressure points or you don't, there is nothing that says Mantis can do with pressure points something that Temujin can't. Savage Hulk tends to yell out and growl when he isn't even in pain, but even so if all the pressure point do is cause him a little pain and nothing else than that's still not enough to take him out.

Healing factor may or may not have a bearing, Red Hulk isn't exactly know for his healing factor, which is much worse than with Hulk.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By brucerogers

@theanimal666: Ignoring Domino's plot based powers, Red Hulk =/= Hulk. The latter has feats of resisting them, the former does not. First Valkyrie, now Rulk. Neither have anything to do with Mantis or Hulk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers:

He didn't resist them... He resisted the pain against Temujin whom failed to use them effectively.
And against Iron Fist and Karnak, they both tried to hurt him via attacking his solar plexus, which needed only raw power...

Still Valkyrie's attack worked on Hulk, so we aren't discussing. You are just invoking excuses to ignore the feat...

@captainmarvel11:

You are trying to dismiss the feat too.
So I guess that every punches and kicks are equals in your book because you know, you know how to strike or you don't, according to you...

There is a skill disparity among martial artists in the Marvel U... Mantis is arguably the most skilled when it comes to the pressure-points so she has a window at one-shotting the Hulk.

I don't know why you are even bothering to reply to me if you can't deal with facts...

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: And I am asking you what Temujin and Valkyrie have to do with Mantis. Its their own feat and it doesnt transfer over to her just because you think she is better. You say she is better, now prove it.

Has it occured to you that perhaps Temujin failed because Hulk is resistant to them?

Valyrie affected a classic Hulk with no regenerative powers. A potent healing factor would certainly help him recover faster, ergo nerve strikes lose their effectiveness.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Battle123axe

Hulk. Easily.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I am asking you what Temujin and Valkyrie have to do with Mantis.

They all used pressure-points when attacking someone and Valkyrie succeeded at one-shot the Hulk using the same pressure-point that Mantis used on Thor...

That wasn't hard to grasp if you looked at the scans but you didn't and you are trying to discuss the scan to wilfully ignore the feat.

Its their own feat and it does'nt transfer over to her just because you think she is better. You say she is better, now prove it.

You are moving the goalpost. I've never said that they are transferred. Mantis is better at it by virtue to have a training specifically in that area and by virtue of one-shotting Thor this way.

Her character portrayal paint her as a master of pressure-points, which isn't the case of other characters.

Has it occured to you that perhaps Temujin failed because Hulk is resistant to them?

It occurred to me that Hulk isn't resistant to them and that Temujin failed because he isn't skilled enough.

Valyrie affected a classic Hulk with no regenerative powers. A potent healing factor would certainly help him recover faster, ergo nerve strikes lose their effectiveness.

Domino affected a Hulk with regenerative powers and he got KOed.

But again, I'm not here to discuss facts. This Hulk got KOed via a pressure-point attack in the past and it can happen again.

And Red Hulk isn't the only example of character with an healing factor to be one-shot via pressure-points.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: I dont care what Mantis has trained for or what she is supposed to be a master of. Does she or does she not have better pressure point feats than them? Affecting Thor is great but I wouldnt put it on par with doing the same to classic Hulk -- even without a HF, he completely resisted Karnak's blow.

So Temujin failed to drop Hulk, not because of resistance, but because he is unskilled? What kind of argument is that? Show me where it said that.

Not sure what you mean by 'this Hulk'. It doesnt say classic, bronze age, Hulk anywhere...

Red Hulk =/= Hulk. They are different characters with different levels of power and feats. Especially physiology. Not sure when you're going to get that.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

Wouldn’t Mantis’ pressure points one shot him like Thor or Vision?

Either way Mantis Solos because her entire character is supposed to be PIS (remember when she one shotted a robot with pressure points, lol)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont care what Mantis has trained for or what she is supposed to be a master of.

Yeah. That's too bad because understanding the portrayal of a character is one of the basic to differentiate the canon from the fancannon.

Does she or does she not have better pressure point feats than them? Affecting Thor is great but I wouldnt put it on par with doing the same to classic Hulk -- even without a HF, he completely resisted Karnak's blow.

Again.

She one-shot Thor with the same pressure-point that Valkyrie used on Hulk.

Two functional eyes are enough to tell.

That's enough evidence.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SoTemujin failed to drop Hulk, not because of resistance, but because he is unskilled? What kind of argument is that? Show me where it said that.

It's a logical conclusion.

Valkyrie succeeded and the others didn't.

Not sure what you mean by 'this Hulk'. It doesnt say classic, bronze age, Hulk anywhere...

The thread was created 9 years ago.

That's not immortal Hulk.

Red Hulk =/= Hulk.They are different characters with different levels of power and feats.Especially physiology. Not sure when you're going to get that.

Both fell to pressure-points attacks.

Red Hulk has an healing factor and it still didn't protect him against pressure-point attacks, which was your sole argument... Debunked.

For the rest I know that you will not change your mind whatever the arguments presented so let's agree to disagree.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: Every character and their mother have statements to their name. They mean very little unless they do something to back it up. Looking at you, Tryco Slatterus.

If you want to prove Mantis's superiority, do better than harping on about her supposed prowess. Post some feats.

Thor =/= Hulk. I see you're either trolling or do not understand the concept of 'different characters'. How does that prove Mantis's superiority again?

Valkyrie succeeded because the Hulk of the old didnt have resistance to pressure points. The others didnt because he very clearly did. Was that so hard?

Where did I even mention Immortal Hulk?

Writing 'Debunked' in front of your posts doesnt make it so. Red Hulk fell to nerve strikes (from a person with luck altering powers, but okay). Modern Hulk did not. Again, not so hard.

But I am fine with agreeing to disagreeing. This is clearly going to go nowhere.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every character and their mother have statements to their name. They mean very little unless they do something to back it up. Looking at you, Tryco Slatterus.

"Ok"

If you want to prove Mantis's superiority, do better than harping on about her supposed prowess. Post some feats.

Been done.
Show me Karnak, Iron Fist or Temujin one-shotting anyone alike Thor or Hulk via pressure-points...

Thor =/= Hulk. I see you're either trolling or do not understand the concept of 'different characters'. How does that prove Mantis's superiority again?

That's the same pressure-point. That's the point, no pun intended.
How is that hard to understand again ?

Valkyrie succeeded because the Hulk of the old didnt have resistance to pressure points. The others didnt because he very clearly did. Was that so hard?

Nope. That's about skills.
I guess that when you look at a boxing match all the punches are the same because they are punches, right ?

Where did I even mention Immortal Hulk?

"Ok"

Writing 'Debunked' in front of your posts doesnt make it so.

Except I just did but you are clearly biased in favour of Hulk.

Red Hulk fell to nerve strikes

Fact.

(from a person with luck altering powers, but okay).

The luck just enhance the skills, not the physiology. That just give more weight to my argument.

Modern Hulk did not. Again, not so hard.

There is no "modern or classic" Hulk. As far as I know he hasn't been retconned.

You are just trying to dismiss a feat because you don't like the idea of Hulk losing.

But I am fine with agreeing to disagreeing. This is clearly going to go nowhere.

Yeah.