Avatar image for lune
#1 Posted by Lune (75 posts) - - Show Bio

Who takes it here

Avatar image for the_martian
#2 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

SD is my guess.

Avatar image for agony
#3 Posted by Agony (5836 posts) - - Show Bio

yea but what could savage dragon do to brit

Avatar image for king_saturn
#4 Posted by King Saturn (221022 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont know if Savage Dragon could actually hurt Brit... but it would be cool to see him try
Avatar image for agony
#5 Posted by Agony (5836 posts) - - Show Bio

lol yea but who would even win i think this would be a sweet battle

Avatar image for agony
#6 Posted by Agony (5836 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Avatar image for t_j__magnum
#7 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

...........well there is nothing savage can do to brit.

i think brit can hurt savage,but hes healing factor will take can take of that....brit's best chance is to knock him out, which i think he can

dragon's best chance is to incapacitate brit somehow...he use to be a cop,bust out the handcuffs lol

i've been reading savage dragon and brit ever since they came out..been kinda wanting to see this crossover.

Avatar image for lune
#8 Posted by Lune (75 posts) - - Show Bio

yea that would be tight

Avatar image for t_j__magnum
#9 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

savage has crossed with superman,hellboy and madman

but still waiting for brit lol

Avatar image for lune
#10 Posted by Lune (75 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha i know wait what happened in the superman one

Avatar image for t_j__magnum
#11 Edited by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio
Lune said:
"hahaha i know wait what happened in the superman one"

lol i forget,it was a long time ago

Avatar image for lune
#12 Posted by Lune (75 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha ohh nice lol savage dragon is a beast but brit is like indestructible

Avatar image for t_j__magnum
#13 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio
Lune said:
"hahaha ohh nice lol savage dragon is a beast but brit is like indestructible"

cause he is lol


caption
caption
Avatar image for lune
#14 Posted by Lune (75 posts) - - Show Bio

was Sd and superman on a team

Avatar image for the_creator
#15 Posted by the creator (8562 posts) - - Show Bio

Savage Dragon should win this by virtue of the fact that he can imprison Brit.
Although SD cannot hurt Brit with his blows, Brit, lacking true super strength, would not be able to hurt SD either in a head on attack. Brit would also not be able to escape from SD wrapping an I-Beam or a car around Brit.

Avatar image for t_j__magnum
#16 Edited by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Savage Dragon should win this by virtue of the fact that he can imprison Brit.
Although SD cannot hurt Brit with his blows, Brit, lacking true super strength, would not be able to hurt SD either in a head on attack. Brit would also not be able to escape from SD wrapping an I-Beam or a car around Brit."

i came up with that scenario for brit many times lol