• 96 results
Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sauske Uchiha has gone rouge once again. Naruto uzamaki, has been put in a coma. As the hidden leave village is under attack , sauske blitzed by a rasengan but teleports with a house underneath him.

Sauske looks up at the top of the buildings around him to see the 6 Hokage.

They will not let the leave village fall at all.

Sauske will destroy it no matter what.

-The Hokage Remeber how Sauske fights.

-All summonings are allowed.

-Minato has nine tails chakra.

-Perfect Susano and Nirmal susano allowed.

Win by death.

Does the village fall or survive.?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sasuke.

Honestly only the 4th and 1st could pose a legitimate threat, Kakashi, Sarutobi, and Tsunade are straight up one shot material.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke has got this

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke.

Honestly only the 4th and 1st could pose a legitimate threat, Kakashi, Sarutobi, and Tsunade are straight up one shot material.

Didn't Tsunade punched the Susanoo of Madara strong enough to damage it?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones said:

Sasuke.

Didn't Tsunade punched the Susanoo of Madara strong enough to damage it?

It was just the rib cage, not a complete one. She got bifurcated the moment Madara took the battle seriously.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke blitzes them all to pieces.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: for this yes , he has kamui, but only one Sharigun.

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke in a good fight

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composuke

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be honest I could see composite Saskue taking all hokages at once including composite . Saskue and naruto were on par when Saskue's rinnegan was immature. But composite Saskue has mastered His Rinnegan granting him bfr capabilities to Kaguya's dimensions plus he can use multiple modes of the Rinnegan at once and absorb and use ninjutsu at the same time. Plus Adult Saskue is faster than naruto, His Amenotejikara is way faster than Flying Thunder God and to make matters even more difficult for Hokage team he can use shadow clones now.

TheParadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abyssdarkfire: He aint faster than Naruto, they're probably equal speed. Or Naruto is faster.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abyssdarkfire: He aint faster than Naruto, they're probably equal speed. Or Naruto is faster.

Naruto far outclasses sasuke in everything stats wise i have no idea where he got that from

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone: @theparadox: In Boruto the movie Saskue outpaces naruto.So either A)Saskue's gotten faster B) Naruto has gotten slower C) A combination of both A&B. Regardless of the way you see it Saskue has gotten faster. Plus what Stats does Naruto outclass Sasue?

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dawnone

@abyssdarkfire said:

@dawnone: @theparadox: In Boruto the movie Saskue outpaces naruto.So either A)Saskue's gotten faster B) Naruto has gotten slower C) A combination of both A&B. Regardless of the way you see it Saskue has gotten faster. Plus what Stats does Naruto outclass Sasue?

Strength durability endurance etc. Bijuu mode severely enhances his stats kcm naruto was finding it hard to grip onto pillars without breaking them current naruto is infinitely stronger than that in base put on sage mode and bm mode you got a monster sasuke relies on his susano for strength can you actually imagine sasuke trying to fight naruto with his hands in his cloak no he gets god stomped.

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He didn't necessarily outpace him, Sasuke attacking first was their battle plan and that's clear from watching the fight.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are we using DMS Kakashi? If so he solos. If not Sasuke stomps.

Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Red King

@abyssdarkfire: He did not out pace Naruto, he sped ahead to attack first, you have to proof that Sasuke is faster. ( and his clones are featless, and when Sasuke was "on par" with Naruto he was using most of Naruto's chakra )

Naruto does outclass Sasuke, it's not a huge margin though and there are a few Sasuke fans who will deny it but, it's true.

Sasuke has this fight easily though.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@abyssdarkfire said:

Strength durability endurance etc. Bijuu mode severely enhances his stats kcm naruto was finding it hard to grip onto pillars without breaking them current naruto is infinitely stronger than that in base put on sage mode and bm mode you got a monster sasuke relies on his susano for strength can you actually imagine sasuke trying to fight naruto with his hands in his cloak no he gets god stomped.

Best endurance and durability feat for the duo is in Naruto chapter 697 when they both fall from the stratosphere and come out of it relatively unscathed. Strength wise Naruto and Saskue are pretty equal and performed simmalr strength feats oh and Saskue out paced SPSM Naruto and kept up with him in strength so how is Naruto stronger? IF you wanna use BM the Saskue gets Susanoo only fair. So just like before A) Saskue's gotten stronger B) Naruto's gotten weaker or C) A combination of A&B either way my point still stands. In fact if you wanna talk about clear superiority in a stat Saskue has one undeniable clear stat advantage which is intelligence

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abyssdarkfire: In the scans you posted Sasuke took Naruto's tailed beast chakra leaving him with only Kurama he was double enhanced he had all other 8 tailed beast boosting him along with his new eye. And that shows nothing about Sasuke being faster, only that they had a plan with Sasuke taking the lead, like he did back in the day.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red king said:

@abyssdarkfire: In the scans you posted Sasuke took Naruto's tailed beast chakra leaving him with only Kurama he was double enhanced he had all other 8 tailed beast boosting him along with his new eye. And that shows nothing about Sasuke being faster, only that they had a plan with Sasuke taking the lead, like he did back in the day.

ya honestly without pis naruto spams a thousand bm clones and one shots sasuke no joke anyone with naruto pwoerset can one shot sasuke.

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Minato and Hashirama are the only real threats to Sasuke of this group

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@red king said:

Man, I really love these double standards. So when naruto gets Bijuu chakra it is considered "his chakra" even though he is literally borrowing the Bijuu's chakra but when sasuke does the same he is "stealing Naruto's chakra" ? lol mate

And I have said it before and I will say it again because the fans conveniently like to ignore facts.

Naruto Vs Sasuke = stalemate.

No Caption Provided

Naruto Vs Sasuke with Bijuu amp = Sasuke was humiliating him.

No Caption Provided

Naruto with kurama's Natural energy amp Vs sasuke with Bijuu amp = Stalemate

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Naruto with no chakra Vs Sasuke with no chakra = Stalemate.

No Caption Provided

Naruto with a final bit of Kurama's chakra vs Sasuke with a final bit of Kurama's chakra = stalemate.

No Caption Provided

At no point in that fight did Naruto ever outclass Sasuke, if anything it is very clearly the opposite as Sasuke was the one outclassing him with the Bijuu amp till Kurama pumped him full with every last bit of Natural energy there was above ground.

No Caption Provided

Yet you people act as if Naruto defeated an amped Sasuke without an amp himself when all he manged was a stalemate with an amp.

. And that shows nothing about Sasuke being faster, only that they had a plan with Sasuke taking the lead, like he did back in the day.

What was their plan ? Sasuke blitzing Momoshiki and Naruto getting fodderized in the follow up attack ? Because that's exactly what happened.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Abyssdarkfire
@red king said:

@abyssdarkfire: He did not out pace Naruto, he sped ahead to attack first, you have to proof that Sasuke is faster. ( and his clones are featless, and when Sasuke was "on par" with Naruto he was using most of Naruto's chakra )

Naruto does outclass Sasuke, it's not a huge margin though and there are a few Sasuke fans who will deny it but, it's true.

Sasuke has this fight easily though.

You Say Saskue Sped ahead to attack first and it was part of the strategy but let me ask you this how could Saskue have sped ahead of someone faster than him who started running first it's just not possible. Saskue's clones are featless yes I agree but come on here is the application of the technique. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing techniques, including the Shadow Clone Technique itself,[3] on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force. We have seen many other high level ninja perform this technique so there should be no question about the result of Saskue's clones. Just because we have seen his clones in action does not all of sudden make his technique inherently different from everyone-else's.

Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Red King

@abyssdarkfire: @mudamudamuda

1.) The fight started with both people using there respected buffs.

2.) As the fight started Sasuke was able to control all 9, yes 9 I was wrong when I said 8, Tailed Beast not only giving him a huge buff and advantage, it took away Naruto's ability to use his buff to it's full effect. ( no magma style, no anything, just his normal stuff enhanced with truth seeking balls.)

No Caption Provided

^ here you can see Sasuke absorbing their chakra, count them there are 9 not 8, that means Sasuke got Naruto's second half of Kurama. Still not enough proof?

No Caption Provided

^ look, 9 not 8. still not enough proof? ( side note look at Sasuke's Susanoo, this is a PS)

No Caption Provided

^ You can clearly see Kurama getting taken, so Sasuke had 8.5 tailed beast to Naruto's one boosting him.

3.) after taking all the chakra that Sasuke took, he ascended to a new level of Susanoo, and a completely new level of power.

No Caption Provided

^ this is the Susanoo he unlocked, he can not use this anymore becasue he had to steal the tailed beast chakra to do so.

No Caption Provided

^ Sasuke was able to reach the power of "the old man" which is the s06p, at the start of this battle Naruto was 1 half and Sasuke was 1 half, Sasuke was now as strong as both half's.

No matter how many Sasuke fans say he wasn't buffed, and Naruto wasn't nerfed they where. Sasuke had all this for his advantage reaching a level of power that should make him stronger than anyone, and he still couldn't beat Naruto and he wanted to he wanted to KILL Naruto.

Naruto had 1 half of Kurma and Truth seeking orbs, that's it. ( look at Naruto's move set while fight Madara and Kagya, then look at it versus Sasuke he lost a lot of fire power.)

Sasuke had, Rinegan, the chakra from 8 and 1/2 tailed beast, and an ascended Suasnoo.

Lastly for the who's stronger now, remember Sasuke with all that was dead even with 1/2 Kurama Naruto, Sasuke lost all that and only retained his Rinegan, while Naruto has BOTH half's of Kurama. Which should but him above Sasuke, and he has the feats making him outclass Sasuke.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red king said:

Man, I really love these double standards. So when naruto gets Bijuu chakra it is considered "his chakra" even though he is literally borrowing the Bijuu's chakra but when sasuke does the same he is "stealing Naruto's chakra" ? lol mate

And I have said it before and I will say it again because the fans conveniently like to ignore facts.

Naruto Vs Sasuke = stalemate.

No Caption Provided

Naruto Vs Sasuke with Bijuu amp = Sasuke was humiliating him.

No Caption Provided

Naruto with kurama's Natural energy amp Vs sasuke with Bijuu amp = Stalemate

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Naruto with no chakra Vs Sasuke with no chakra = Stalemate.

No Caption Provided

Naruto with a final bit of Kurama's chakra vs Sasuke with a final bit of Kurama's chakra = stalemate.

No Caption Provided

At no point in that fight did Naruto ever outclass Sasuke, if anything it is very clearly the opposite as Sasuke was the one outclassing him with the Bijuu amp till Kurama pumped him full with every last bit of Natural energy there was above ground.

No Caption Provided

Yet you people act as if Naruto defeated an amped Sasuke without an amp himself when all he manged was a stalemate with an amp.

. And that shows nothing about Sasuke being faster, only that they had a plan with Sasuke taking the lead, like he did back in the day.

What was their plan ? Sasuke blitzing Momoshiki and Naruto getting fodderized in the follow up attack ? Because that's exactly what happened.

Anyone with naruto powerset can wtf pawn sasuke.

Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Red King

@dawnone: I tagged you in post i made for someone else, You left out everything. This is not normal powered Sasuke this is Sasuke enhanced by 9 tailed beast. ( this is fact, read the fight. I already posted prove )

EDIT: You said Naruto v Sasuke is stale mate? Strange, I've seen many of post with people saying this and you would still say Sasuke>Naruto.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red king said:

@dawnone: I tagged you in post i made for someone else, You left out everything. This is not normal powered Sasuke this is Sasuke enhanced by 9 tailed beast. ( this is fact, read the fight. I already posted prove )

EDIT: You said Naruto v Sasuke is stale mate? Strange, I've seen many of post with people saying this and you would still say Sasuke>Naruto.

LOL this just made me realise how much of a shitty ass character sasuke is mothereffer stole power of all nine bijuus and could only stalemate naruto.

Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone: I like Sasuke, and you're being a little hard on him.

He's a good character, I just think Naruto is the stronger of the two.

Avatar image for lastsonofishval
LastSonOfIshval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wins in a somewhat decent fight

Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abyssdarkfire: Are Kakashi's clones as strong as Naruto's? No. Sasuke has featless clones.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@red king said:

@abyssdarkfire: @mudamudamuda

1.) The fight started with both people using there respected buffs.

2.) As the fight started Sasuke was able to control all 9, yes 9 I was wrong when I said 8, Tailed Beast not only giving him a huge buff and advantage, it took away Naruto's ability to use his buff to it's full effect. ( no magma style, no anything, just his normal stuff enhanced with truth seeking balls.)

No Caption Provided

^ here you can see Sasuke absorbing their chakra, count them there are 9 not 8, that means Sasuke got Naruto's second half of Kurama. Still not enough proof?

No Caption Provided

^ look, 9 not 8. still not enough proof? ( side note look at Sasuke's Susanoo, this is a PS)

No Caption Provided

^ You can clearly see Kurama getting taken, so Sasuke had 8.5 tailed beast to Naruto's one boosting him.

3.) after taking all the chakra that Sasuke took, he ascended to a new level of Susanoo, and a completely new level of power.

No Caption Provided

^ this is the Susanoo he unlocked, he can not use this anymore becasue he had to steal the tailed beast chakra to do so.

No Caption Provided

^ Sasuke was able to reach the power of "the old man" which is the s06p, at the start of this battle Naruto was 1 half and Sasuke was 1 half, Sasuke was now as strong as both half's.

No matter how many Sasuke fans say he wasn't buffed, and Naruto wasn't nerfed they where. Sasuke had all this for his advantage reaching a level of power that should make him stronger than anyone, and he still couldn't beat Naruto and he wanted to he wanted to KILL Naruto.

Naruto had 1 half of Kurma and Truth seeking orbs, that's it. ( look at Naruto's move set while fight Madara and Kagya, then look at it versus Sasuke he lost a lot of fire power.)

Sasuke had, Rinegan, the chakra from 8 and 1/2 tailed beast, and an ascended Suasnoo.

Lastly for the who's stronger now, remember Sasuke with all that was dead even with 1/2 Kurama Naruto, Sasuke lost all that and only retained his Rinegan, while Naruto has BOTH half's of Kurama. Which should but him above Sasuke, and he has the feats making him outclass Sasuke.

LOL Mate what do you think you are proving by posting this while ignoring 90% of the battle ?

1) Of course Sasuke was amped, no one ever argued against that but the amped Sasuke was completely fodderizing Naruto till Kurama pumped him full of Natural energy only then did an amped Naruto stalemate and amped Sasuke.

2) Controlling the Bijuu and their Chibaku tensei actually goes to show how skilled Sasuke is as he was fighting Naruto while at the same time needing to keep the bijuu under his control which is not an easy feat and the same goes for Keeping the Chibaku tensei in place because if Sasuke loses focus the Chibaku tensei would drop and the Bijuu would get free. So acting like Sasuke was getting a free power up is utter nonsense.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So Sasuke had to fight Naruto for 90% of the battle while also keeping attention on other stuff unlike Naruto who only cared about the fight.

3) By controlling the Bijuu Sasuke does not take away any of Naruto's abilities, Naruto simply could not use any of the other bijuu elements anymore because he only ever had very small bits of their chakra and because he knew fully well that they could never match Sasuke level at that point. Especially since the Bijuu Rasenshuriken could barely damage Rikudo Madara which sasuke sliced in half with a basic chidori.

4) In case you have been asleep throughout the Boruto movie you would know that Sasuke still kept his Bijuu susanoo.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

5) Kurama was talking about Sasuke's ability to control Bijuu chakra and mix it together as one when he said that he was almost as good as the sage of six paths, he literally says that he doing the exact opposite of what the sage did, as in the opposite of what the sage did when he separated the Bijuu chakra not to mention that Sasuke didn't take any of the bijuu chakra into himslef so the only thing that got the amp was his Susanoo which would not affect Sasuke in any way.

7) Wrong, Naruto has six paths sage mode = Rinnegan. Had Kurama's chakra + Kurama's natural energy absorption amp = Sasukes' bijuu amp.

You are trying to make up silly excuse when the manga clearly shows that the amped Sasuke was tearing Naruto apart with a smile on his face till he got an ass pull natural energy amp from kurama who never even gathered Natural energy at any point prior to that and who cannot even use Sage mode by feats somehow being able to handle all the natural energy there is above ground and giving it to Naruto.

By feats they were, at the start of the fight they were equal, in the middle of it they were equal and by the end of it they were equal it is only fanboys who like to discredit facts who whine about Naruto being stronger yet not being able to beat Sasuke when it is the exact opposite as Sasuke had multiple chnaces to kill Naruto during that battle yet magically forgot about his abilities.

Oh and the only reason Naruto even stalemated Sasuke was because Sasuke could not use the Rinnegan properly to absorb chakra and cast jutsu at once otherwise he would have fodderized Naruto.

@dawnone said:

Anyone with naruto powerset can wtf pawn sasuke.

Via fanfiction abilities that he never displayed like spamming thousand of TBB and blah blah ? Sure. With actual canon feats ? lol no.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure Sasuke can handle all the Hokages , 1st 2nd and 4th are nasty.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@red king said:

I assume this was supposed to be directed at me in which case I'll once again say that you are completely and utterly ignoring facts, common sense and on panel feats as sasuke only had his amp for like what ? half a chapter ? During which he was completely humiliating Naruto. You act as though Naruto matched Sasuke power at that point when he was being fodderized till he got an ass pull amp from Kurama. These are the manga facts mate, and unlike you I don't cherry pick my scans.

And I also find it funny that you can't tell the difference between the canon Naruto Vs Sasuke battle being a stalemate = manga fact. And my belief that a character using his abilities to their fullest without PIS restrictions would be able to defeat Naruto which I have every intention of proving in the current CaV.

SaiToNoHado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke should win in a tough fight 6/10 maybe depends on kakashi cuz he's proven to b top their strategist

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red king said:

What are you talking about Saskue did not absorb any of naruto's chakra at this point in the fight in fact the only time Saskue absorbs naruto's chakra is around page 16 depending on which version of the chapter your reading while my scan's are from around page 6 of the same chapter. even if the strategy was for saskue to attack first there is way physically possible for way Saskue to run past Naruto if Naruto started running first and is the faster individual.

No Caption Provided
Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Red King

@mudamudamuda:

Read the scans they prove Sasuke was acceded father than he was originally while Naruto stayed the same, there is no denying that it happend.

So Naruto still had his powers? So he could use the other 8 tailed beast at will? No he couldn't

I'm ignoring the whole fight? You skip all the parts talking about Sasuke reaching a new level of power so you could play it off like Sasuke wasn't enhanced even farther.

1.) If Sasuke didn't get the buff I proved he did, how did he reach that new Susanoo? NO he did not have it in Boruto, don't make me laugh.

2.) If Sasuke didn't get that buff I proved he did, how did go from half the 6o6p to being on the same level as him

3.) If Sasuke stealing the chakra didn't nerf Naruto then why the hell was Naruto not able to use each individual beast like before to enhance his attack with different nature types?

The original buffs where

(Rikudou Sennin Sage Mode) Naruto

And

(Rinnegan) Sasuke

NOT

And

(Rinnegan) Sasuke + Bijuu amp

Naruto never ascended farther than (Rikudou Sennin Sage Mode) Naruto, while Sasuke did indeed ascend farther or he wouldn't be able to use that new Susanoo.

Even if the amp lasted like "half a chapter" Sasuke used his "strongest" move with that amp, meaning Naruto's Move was STRONGER than Sasuke's seeing as how Sasuke needed the amp to do so. If Sasuke never got that amp, he would never have used an attack large enough to make Naruto use all his chakra, meaning Naruto would have won. Instead Sasuke had to use his amp in order to use such an attack and he still only stalemated Naruto.

No matter how you look at it, Sasuke had an extra amp Naruto did not. And Sasuke still couldn't win.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@red king said:

@mudamudamuda:

Read the scans they prove Sasuke was acceded father than he was originally while Naruto stayed the same, there is no denying that it happend.

So Naruto still had his powers? So he could use the other 8 tailed beast at will? No he couldn't

I'm ignoring the whole fight? You skip all the parts talking about Sasuke reaching a new level of power so you could play it off like Sasuke wasn't enhanced even farther.

1.) If Sasuke didn't get the buff I proved he did, how did he reach that new Susanoo?

2.) If Sasuke didn't get that buff I proved he did, how did go from half the 6o6p to being on the same level as him

3.) If Sasuke stealing the chakra didn't nerf Naruto then why the hell was Naruto not able to use each individual beast like before to enhance his attack with different nature types?

All of this is stupid nonsense that has nothing to do with my argument or which I already addressed above, what point is there to debating with someone who is neither willing to read my posts nor understand or address my arguments ? None at all.

Go back and read the above posts and you will understand that unlike you I don't try to ignore facts as the very first thing I admitted was Sasuke getting an amp, yet you trying to deny Naruto getting one from kurama. I showed proof for why Sasuke had more of a burden to bear for 90% of the battle other than Naruto unlike you who skipped 90% of the battle and only focused on the 7 pages where sasuke got an amp. I already explained why Naruto could no longer use the bijuu jutsu even though he canonically still has their chakra boosts as he was in his six paths mode with TSB and he still helped dispelled the mugen Tsukuyomi with Sasuke BEFORE they freed the bijuu and you need the chakra of all bijuu to do that. Among other stuff that you simply ignored.

The original buffs where

And

(Rinnegan) Sasuke

NOT

And

Naruto never ascended farther than (Rikudou Sennin Sage Mode) Naruto, while Sasuke did indeed ascend farther or he wouldn't be able to use that new Susanoo.

Exactly, the original buffs were Rinnegan and six paths chakra mode. Not Bijuu amp and all the natural energy there is above ground which Naruto later got when Sasuke got his amp. Would it kill you to read the manga ?

No Caption Provided

Even if the amp lasted like "half a chapter" Sasuke used his "strongest" move with that amp, meaning Naruto's Move was STRONGER than Sasuke's seeing as how Sasuke needed the amp to do so. If Sasuke never got that amp, he would never have used an attack large enough to make Naruto use all his chakra, meaning Naruto would have won. Instead Sasuke had to use his amp in order to use such an attack and he still only stalemated Naruto.

The funny thing is that the attacks stopping each other is only proof that Indra's arrow > Naruto's attack because Naruto had the elemental superior (wind > lightning) yet he only stalemated the attack with the most massive amp he ever got.

And the even funnier part is that if Sasuke had not gotten that bijuu amp then neither would have Naruto gotten the natural energy amp which means that after 8 minutes Naruto's kurama mode would have run out and Naruto would have gotten slaughters by Sasuke's susanoo.

No matter how you look at it, Sasuke had an extra amp Naruto did not. And Sasuke still couldn't win.

Both had an extra amp for half a chapter. Keep reaching.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Abyssdarkfire
@red king said:

@mudamudamuda:

1.) If Sasuke didn't get the buff I proved he did, how did he reach that new Susanoo?

The original buffs where

And

(Rinnegan) Sasuke

NOT

And

Saskue can still use that Susanoo all he has to absorb naruto's chakra which contains all the tailed beast and secondly Saskue's Rinnegan was nerfed so he could not use multiple paths at once otherwise he would have been performing attacks while absorbing naruto's. So plz don't act like only Naruto has disadvantages in their final fight.

@red king said:

@abyssdarkfire: Are Kakashi's clones as strong as Naruto's? No. Sasuke has featless clones.

Yes Kakashi's are and are not stronger depends on two factors strength level of the Ninja and Chakra reserve. For instance part 1 Zabuza's clone was capable of fodderizing Naruto's clones because their was huge disparity even though Naruto had a huger chakra reserve. IN Part 2 Naruto clones are stronger because he is stronger and has a way more massive chakra reserve than Kakashi.

Loading Video...
Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Naruto had no extra amp. Prove he did.

Keep wanking.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

Sasuke puts them all under genjutsu. Realistically, he could do the same to Naruto, if he wanted an easy win...

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red king said:

@mudamudamuda: Naruto had no extra amp. Prove he did.

Keep wanking.

Ignoring facts will not make them any less true.

No Caption Provided

Stay in denial.

Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Charging chakra =/= buff. That is laughable.

Keep wanking.

Any ninja can charge chakra, just not on the same scale as RSM Naruto.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@red king said:

@mudamudamuda: Charging chakra =/= buff. That is laughable.

Keep wanking.

Any ninja can charge chakra, just not on the same scale as RSM Naruto.

Ah the sweet scent of denial. Because gathering all the NATURAL ENERGY there is above ground is just charging chakra.

No Caption Provided

Yes, I'm sure that every ninja can do that.

Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: HE charged his chakra. You are getting so salty over something right in front of you. "I may have CHARGED"....

Blinded by bias and ignorance at it's finest.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@red king said:

@mudamudamuda: HE charged his chakra. You are getting so salty over something right in front of you. "I may have CHARGED"....

Blinded by bias and ignorance at it's finest.

I may have charged "what" ? The amount of irony in this post is honestly mind bugling. It is outright stated on panel that it was Natural energy "this incredible amount of NATURAL ENERGY".

No Caption Provided

And Kurama states on panel that what he sent Naruto was the Natural energy he gathered "NATURAL ENERGY"

No Caption Provided

Shh no tears. Only dreams now .

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't a naruto vs sasuke thread you guys lol,

On Topic: Sasuke kills them

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red king:

Dude why are you ignoring the scan? This is just a bad showing of your debating capability. Scan clearly shows Kurama just absorb all natural energy above the ground, which is an asspull, seeing Kurama never showed any feat suggesting he can absorb natural energy and go sage mode on his own.