Satoru Gojo vs Jin Mori

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Satoru Gojo vs Jin Mori (180 votes)

Jin Mori 79%
Satoru Gojo 21%

This my first thread/poll here on Comic Vine, I am curious if Satoru's hax could beat guys like Mori, this is not a spite thread or anything like that. I actually think he may have a chance. So, who got this?

• 
Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. So, who wins here?

Avatar image for deactivated-60144ce28bd5e
deactivated-60144ce28bd5e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gojo loses.

There's a difference in him beating someone like Akinau and Jin Mori

Tiers can be overcome with hax but this is like a dozen tiers.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rengoku: I know, but there was a thread where he was put against current Ui Goku and I thought that he had a chance.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: Lol ui Goku would fart jjk verse all those who think he even had a chance against UI goku are delusional abd need a reality check.

Back on topic mori one shots the verse

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rengoku: tiers are irrelevant if you cannot bypass the hax. It’s hax for a reason. Your physical stats aren’t relevant in any way.

Mori either has to destroy the planet or he isn’t beating Gojo. He can’t bypass infinite space with his hax. And I’m up to date with GoH.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinemaster: I’m confused you think cloning yourself or controlling fundamental forces or copying weapons that only respond to 1 person is a martial arts technique...

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinemaster: I mean other techniques weren't just martial arts.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori stats doesn't really matter if he can't touch Gojou. Mori likely just bust the planet with with Yeoui and calls it a day

Theonly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is a win conditions for mori and that is busting the planet. But there is no win condition for Gojo as he cannot hurt mori jin at all.

Worst case for mori is stalemate which would be the best case for gojo.

Theonly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One thing i want to know is would mori jins kick that bends and distorts space reach gojo

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mr_ingenuity  Moderator  Online

@theonly1 said:

One thing i want to know is would mori jins kick that bends and distorts space reach gojo

I would think so.

Theonly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Theonly1

@mr_ingenuity: if thats the case Mori stomps and this shouldnt be a debate

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mee09

I told you guys that Gojo was getting wanked. I told you and people said he wasn't.

Now a guy who is basically City level and hypersonic is fighting Jin Mori in these threads and someone thinks this is an actual close fight.

I will say it one more time. DO. NOT. LET. GOJO. BECOME. 2009-2014. DARSH.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: That's not what makes Gojo pitted against these characters in the first place.

- His Infinity being passive and stated to exist everywhere thus getting rid of it is virtually impossible

- Gojo being able to stop anything with a sense of motion and allowing him to use this ability even when unaware

Avatar image for deactivated-5fee17952dd13
deactivated-5fee17952dd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is going to be a good fight

Avatar image for deactivated-5feaa59709606
deactivated-5feaa59709606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is honestly a mismatch. Can anyone lock this? Jin ori the monkey king stomps he has like solar system feats hes even put against people like SSJ3 goku like dude

FunkyNamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Theonly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: nah bro jin mori has a kick that distorts space and he can destroy the planet if that doesnt work. Gojo cant do anything

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonly1: Not saying Gojo wins, but distorting space is not beating Infinity. Gojo brings fourth an reality where infinity exists between an opponent. "Space" has to have an start and an end, but Infinite space? It has no start or end. That's the difference between distorting finite space and Infinite space. Which is why anything that involves "bypassing space" or "warping space" does not counteract something infinite. There is then the argument Gojo doesn't bring fourth "infinite space" (despite him stating that he does) and the creator backing this up by something known as "achilles and the tortoise" it working as a split in space in complex terms, but in simple terms being Infinite. Gojo forges an infinite distance.

That said, I don't see why exploding the planet wouldn't work. Gojo needs oxygen after all but it's arguable he could just use his reversal technique where he could continuously create an unlimited supply of Oxygen given he can do this to his own brain.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonly1: uh worse case Gojo could win with a combo of domain expansion and purple. That’s probably not happening just saying it’s not the worse case for Mori.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff6b811ac02a
deactivated-5ff6b811ac02a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stalemate. gojo cant do anything while jin cant do anything

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is such a thing called NLF. Mori Dan or Mori Hui would stomp let alone Mori Jin.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By JoshTaku

Another Gojo thread where I have little to no idea of who the other guy is...

But anyway, bending space isn't really enough to get through Satoru's technique (unless the space bending in question has the same density as a planet). You'd have to be able to bypass space or produce a material Satoru is not familiar with to be able to get through his Infinity I found a reddit thread once that explains infinity beautifully but too lazy to find it again but basically if Satoru's opponent throws a punch at him but his fist stops 5 inches away from Satoru due to infinity turning those 5 inches into an infinitely converging series then that fist is never reaching Satoru through force alone. But if you can bypass space, then you can just send your fist pass the 5 inches of infinity it needs to cross. Or send some poison along Satoru's way and watch him suffocate to death.

But yeah, I don't know anything at all about this Jin Mori guy so hoping someone posts some feats for him

edit: holy crap just read a quick rundown of this Jin dude and yeah no way in hell Satoru is standing up to this guy.

Theonly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku: wait infinity only works on materials gojo is familiar with. So mori jin himself which isnt even human and all his weapons and armour which are magical and made of gods or dragons would bypass infinity. Well yet again another reason why jin stomps

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonly1: Satoru can use an object's mass, speed, and shape to be able to block it. If he can see it or if it has any sort of mass or speed then he will block it. I'm talking about things that has none of these attributes and Satoru doesn't know what makes it up; like poison, or otherworldly attacks that he hasn't encountered yet that has no speed, mass, or shape. Sorry I didn't make it clear.

Theonly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Theonly1

@joshtaku: ok that makes sense. But does that mean gojo has to have fast enough reactions to perceive those thingsabout an attack or object, is he susceptible to being blitzed at mftl speeds?

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonly1: You see the thing is that Satoru preprogrammed his Infinity to block suspicious and obviously dangerous objects and things. So things like a sword, bullets, fists, erasers, bottles, etc. have been preprogrammed to be blocked. So blitzing Satoru is going to be nigh impossible as he is now. BUT an object moving at mftl speeds is a different thing. I don't want to get too into it since I know there will always be someone who will say that Infinity can block anything but I can't imagine how it will block something that's coming at him at MFTL speed.

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Nerise

Mori seals him the Gourd

Avatar image for deactivated-60144ce28bd5e
deactivated-60144ce28bd5e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonly1: Gojo doesn't have to perceive anything.

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori or stalemate

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only chance Mori has is planet busting, I don't recall Gojo having an ability allowing him to bypass the lack of oxygen. On the other hand, Gojo can either use Hollow Purple or Domain Expansion to one shot him.

It basically comes down to whether Mori planet busts or not.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mee09

Lol congrats on messing up this character's reputation in the battle forums Gojo Stans. A City level characters is beating a Star Level character now who is massively faster than light. Seems legit

smdh I will be eagerly awaiting on the jokebattleswiki page

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Wanderez

@mee09 said:

Lol congrats on messing up this character's reputation in the battle forums Gojo Stans. A City level characters is beating a Star Level character now who is massively faster than light. Seems legit

Mori is leaps and bounds above Avatar of Calamity in terms of stats. Do you think that Mori stomps AOC?

This is the character (AOC) I commonly use when someone posts a comment such as this.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinemaster: Because saying that Satoru Gojo, a man who is at most city level currently, will be able to block something that moves at MFTL speeds requires suspension of disbelief on my end. Yes, I know what his technique does and what it can do but considering the level of power of those he is up against in JJK and what is considered impressive in that verse just solidifies my doubts about the upper limits of Satoru's technique.

I mean for one, there's the distinct possibility that Infinity adjusts according to the threat. There's something that Satoru said about him categorizing incoming threats into danger levels based on cursed energy. Meaning that there is still the possibility that these danger levels would equate to Infinity extending it's infinitely small spaces until it is guaranteed that the threat will not reach Satoru, but I would assume that also requires more output of cursed energy.

Simply put, I think that these hypothetical adjustments that infinity makes would require more of Satoru's energy based on the power of the threat. And MFTL projectiles, I would think, are beyond Satoru's capabilities to block.

Again, what I just said is hypothetical on my part.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin stomps. I thought this Gojo guy was actually pretty OP seeing how people were comparing him to characters like MUI Goku but nah it's just people a wanking a new anime lmao

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Jin stomps here. I created a mismatch lol, my apologies.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinemaster: which is why I said it is all HYPOTHETICAL. Basically put, what Gojo said about danger levels according to cursed energy led me down to this. It is my own interpretation of what he said. It might be true or not depending on what happens next in the story. If not, great. If not, also great. I'm simply offerring my own thoughts on the matter

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Wanderez

@morningstar999:

How is it a mismatch when both combatants have win cons? The only arguments against Gojo's win cons have been "lol stats". Which clearly doesn't mean sh*t, considering a character like AOC who's got at best stats similar to Gojo's lolboloneg diffs GoH in its entirety just by existing and nobody in the verse can do a damn thing to stop it from happening.

So ima ask again, how is this a mismatch?

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The hax is cool and all but I remember Gojou detailing his ability works by accurately examining the speed, size and mass of an attack then using Cursed energy to match that. That's how it basically works no? If so how is Gojou's cursed energy levels matching Mori's?

^ This or a Planet bust would seal a win for Mori anything other than that is (as ridiculous as it may seem) a stalemate