Vader easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Ahsoka is fodder, Satele is outclassed overall. He wins via dueling, the Force, or both.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@i_like_swords: did you see my respect thread by chance, yet?

Disagree she is fodder. Also I thought because Satele can and has beaten Malgus makes her more than a problem for Vader who many believe would be beaten by Malgus.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@sirfizzwhizz: Compared to Vader's speed, dueling skill, and force power she may as well be fodder to him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bfd5d714c687
deactivated-5bfd5d714c687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka is worthless in this battle. Satele can give Vader a very hard time and it will be very close, but Vader would probably win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@i_like_swords: did you see my respect thread by chance, yet?

Disagree she is fodder. Also I thought because Satele can and has beaten Malgus makes her more than a problem for Vader who many believe would be beaten by Malgus.

Haven't looked at it in detail yet but I will, looks good man.

She is.. Vader would just make her cease to exist with the Force, his strength would snap her in half, and he's in another plane of existence in terms of skill.

Satele has never "beaten" Malgus. She's lost twice to a pre-pre-pre-prime Malgus. The second time, she was absorbing his lightsaber energy until Malgus would have inevitably broken through and stabbed her - at which point Jace Malcom tackled him and detonated a concussion nade in his face. Satele then channelled her stockpile of lightsaber energy into a blast which buried Malgus under a mountain of rubble. So she basically lost, then got bailed out, amped, and was given a cheap shot on Malgus.

And Vader would beat Malgus. Their power is comparable but Vader is the better duelist by a couple of tiers.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: IMO Vader loses to Malgus, he was comparable force wise but has shown better dueling ability and durability from what I seen of videos. I know others feel the same way, it's close.

Also what proof was that Satele absorb energy for a amp, first time I ever heard of this. I never seen say Yoda gain a amp for the Emperor when he use the same Force Power.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Their durability is pretty even, but Malgus isn't even Vader's equal with a blade, much less his superior. You couldn't give me a feat for Malgus that I couldn't surpass with a feat from Vader.

The proof is in the feat itself - when one uses tutaminis to harness energy, they can redirect that energy back out, sometimes with even more potency than what they originally absorbed. A lightsaber is a blade of pure energy, which Satele harnessed for several seconds. There's no way she couldn't have been substantially amped. It's the way Tutaminis works.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: for feats of Malgus vs Vader I ask look only at the canon game cutscenes to Vaders own Game and Movie scenes. When compared that way Malgus is leagues above. :) I do not take into account novel feats. I hate the inconsistent novel feats and that will always be my stance.

Also isn't it assumption to say the lightsaber amped her up to that degree with confirmation or statements?

Also where on line can I find the encycs of Str Wars info that cover force powers lightsaber forms and more? I need to brush up on that stuff.

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LuckyStrike

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@i_like_swords: IMO Vader loses to Malgus, he was comparable force wise but has shown better dueling ability and durability from what I seen of videos. I know others feel the same way, it's close.

Telekinetically Vader outclasses Malgus' skills in terms of magnitude, and even when applying much more direct and controlled assaults, thrashing his opponents with anything not bolted down, sometimes while simultaneously attacking them with his Lightsaber.

What does Malgus have against that? Lighting? Vader has counter-measures against it, as shown in TFU 2.

Vader can also match Malgus's brute force lightsaber style and exceed him in precision and technical sophistication.

The only clear edge Malgus has is agility, which Vader can defend against.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: You can't just pick and choose what you want to use as evidence. You're alright with using comic feats, am I correct, but not novel feats? Cool. Malgus just lost any of his Force feats which were comparable to Vader collapsing a cathedral or casually toppling a massive mining vehicle. See how that works?

It's not an assumption - that's how tutaminis has always worked. For an example off the top of my head, Xesh from Dawn of the Jedi took a ball of lightning which previously could only scorch flesh and turned it into a bolt which injured two flying rancors. Plus Satele has never shown Force power even remotely close to what she did to Malgus in other sources, even closer to her prime, further indicating how amped she was.

There are loads of sourcebooks you could look into. Jedi vs Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force is a solid starting point. Novels also do a good job of giving insight to the Force, but you hate them :P

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I accidently deleted my post :( can you post that too me from your notice?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka has no reason to be here. Unless Rebels brings her back with a huge upgrade, she's just fodder. And Satele doesn't need the help.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Malgus also used the force in battle. He used it one to fling a soldier into his lightsaber.

That is not even remotely worth mentioning in a debate about Darth Vader and Darth Malgus, man.

Another time to deflect grenades fired at him. In his battle with a Jedi Master he used the force in combat in two ways at the same time. Threw his lightsaber which was guided by the force to attack, and at the same time used a major force push to get the Master while he was dodging the guided Lightsaber. That's as impressive as Vader throwing some objects.

It's also not even close to either of their best showings. Malgus has held up and thrown the rubble of two buildings off of himself.

Yes by comic the Vader feats of the old building being brought down is cool, but not as impressive to me as Darth Maul dragging a insane heavy starship across the ground dozens of feet and down a cliff. That was Clone Wars too. Comic feats are not inconsistent as day novel feats.

The mining vehicle was actually twice the size of the shuttle Maul pulled, and bringing down a cathedral is above pulling a shuttle as well.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SirFizzWhizz

@i_like_swords: I looked over the feats, and while they seem impressive, they seem vague to me.

Here is a obscure scan. how big is the church? Did it have Buttress? I know a little of engineering of building in my trade, and if you can take out the support structures, the building will collapse easy. Cathedrals with buttress even more so. I really need more info on the building brought down to determine the minimal effort needed to bring it down as impressive or not.

This is also vague. It looks loke the machines are on cliffs, and Vader pushed it over? Collapse the cliff edge? What happen here exactly?

This is IMO the best Comic feat he has thats clear cut to me.

Which is good.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

However this game feat blows me away over all. If we allow this feat, he would be uber powerful. More so than I seen Sidious do with TK.

Either way the TK if Vader is string, but if its stronger than what Yoda shown, then why is Anakin weaker than Vader in force? After all Anakin was Vader in his prime in force and skill. So Vader up showing Anakins feats scream bad writing or PIS to me. The best Force Feat I seen for Anakin was with ahsoka's help to stop from being crushed by insane large boulders. Why is Vader's feats trumping Anakins? Why didnt Vader one shot Darth Maul clone with these insane feats of TK? Something is not right here.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mije_101

@mije_101 said:

Vader easily.

You're high.

I'm not even going to discuss Ahsoka who would get ragdolled by Vader, but what has Satele done to make her worthy of being a challenge? She has some okay feats in Fatal Alliance, but she got her a** handed to her by Malgus on two separate occasions. Vader is out of her league.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101: That was Jedi Knight Satele, not Grandmaster Satele, that was a** handed by Malgus.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mije_101
TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101: I'm just saying it shouldn't be used against her like that.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

team but it wouldn't be easy

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vader satele is his only problem here ( i assume it is grand master satele).

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

now team 1 takes it as ashoka is shown to be just below vader

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TJTheDuelist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader stomps Ahsoka into the ground then manhandles Shan with some difficulty.

Ecthelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thread was made with those versions in mind. Vader still cleans slate.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader snaps Ahsoka in half with the force and then manhandles Shan

Avatar image for dragonborntookanarrowtotheknee
DragonBornTookAnArrowToTheKnee789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Vader. His far better in terms of using the force, obviously his physically stronger and in my opinion a better duelist.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#33  Edited By ShootingNova

This is TCW Ahsoka (we use versions intended by/current as of the OP), who still gets pulverized by a gesture from Vader. Satele's outclassed in everything except for speed/agility as well.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader stomps.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader handily.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader crushes the throat of both with the Force.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TCW Ahsoka gets turned to paste by Vader, and Satele was losing to pre prime Malgus so she isn't beating Vader

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming they are all in their primes, Grandmaster Satele and Rebels Ahsoka win.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ArkhamAsylum3

Assuming they are all in their primes, Grandmaster Satele and Rebels Ahsoka win.

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CuckedCurry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They die just being in his presence

Avatar image for deactivated-6034d0d6dcbf4
deactivated-6034d0d6dcbf4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka solos via Mary Sue power.

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jordan1Kenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Satele & Ahsoka take it after an epic duel. Either of them could put up a fight against him on their own. Ahsoka already did in Rebels. And Satele is an absolute beast. Just look at her duel again Malgus.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka was a good match for Vader herself, together ladies pull out a win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e72183304ce6
deactivated-5e72183304ce6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

I second this. Satele has some amazing TK feats while vastly pre prime. She was able to beat KOTFE Malgus, who is at least around Vader's level.

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty close, Ahsoka is no match on her own, but with sateles support they might be able to pull it off.

HellfireUnit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both get overwhelmed by the Sith Lord's power and skill.

turtleman1878

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satele & Ahsoka take it after an epic duel. Either of them could put up a fight against him on their own. Ahsoka already did in Rebels. And Satele is an absolute beast. Just look at her duel again Malgus.

@gaoron said:

This is not Rebels Ahsoka, the picture shows that it is early TCW Ahsoka, so the results will be different.

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader one shot they both