Who wins and why?

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Crybaby team stomps, unless Negi somehow manages to TP them before he gets 1-shot.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3 higherpower  Moderator

Bump.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 higherpower  Moderator

I have no idea why I put Meliodas here

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Boros solos.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 higherpower  Moderator

Crybaby team stomps, unless Negi somehow manages to TP them before he gets 1-shot.

Boros solos.

F I G H T

But seriously how?

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Akira here is useless.
But not as useless as half of team manga.
Negi is the only one posing a real Threat to satan IMO, and it's still hard to say if he can actually do anything.

I have no idea why I put Meliodas here

Poor old melly is so out of his depth here...

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 higherpower  Moderator

@pierpat: I don't see how Akira is useless considering him and Satan are on similar levels of power.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By thelocust619

@god_vulcan: In Meteoric Burst, just a kick sent Saitama to the moon, out-performing every physical blow seen in Crybaby. Akira drew blood with his blows, so Boros's, being magnitudes better, should absolutely wreck Satan. And by default, Devilman. Neither has feats tanking those kinds of hits n it's not even the best he's got.

Tbh idk like half the team, either, but Boros on his own warrants a match.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@god_vulcan: In Meteoric Burst, just a kick sent Saitama to the moon, out-performing every physical blow seen in Crybaby. Akira drew blood with his blows, so Boros's, being magnitudes better, should absolutely wreck Satan. And by default, Devilman. Neither has feats tanking those kinds of hits n it's not even the best he's got.

@beaconofstrength Do you wanna address this?

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: I don't see how Akira is useless considering him and Satan are on similar levels of power.

What ever made you assume that Akira and satan where similar in power level?
Akira never hurt satan, never bothered him, satan was going easy on him the whole time because... oh well, he loves him and he knew deep down the whole fight was useless.
While capable of radgolling him it actually did zero damage, while every hit satan landed was taking away limbs.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow Devilman was a shitty show. But, they still stomp this.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: @pierpat: Akira would have been out in the first hit if he didn't have an army to merge with. He needed massive assistance just to stay in the fight at all, and Satan didn't even want to fight in the first place but was so strong he couldn't do anything without cleaving Akira to pieces. I wouldn't say they're close at all.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@pierpat: Akira drew blood from Satan in the opening punches. I can agree that Satan is more powerful (that much is obvious, he bisected him at the end and wasn't phased) but to say they're no where each other's level isn't really fair.

@thelocust619 I don't think Beacon is gonna respond so... the amount of force generated from Boros moon kick is actually only around mountain range lvl. Akira and Satan created multi-continent sized explosions from their combined clashes so that conclusion isn't founded at all. And besides, even assuming Boros' striking power is really on that lvl, how is he supposed to tag either of them?

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pierpat

@god_vulcan said:

@pierpat: Akira drew blood from Satan in the opening punches. I can agree that Satan is more powerful (that much is obvious, he bisected him at the end and wasn't phased) but to say imply they're no where each other's level isn't really fair.

Since when is drawing blood with no additional ill-effect is being on someonelse's level?

Is namor on thanato's level because he drew blood with a punch?

A random atlantian is on superman's level now?

The fight was never a fight between guys in the same weight class.

You can't even see any visible sign of the damage the punch you're referencing.

No Caption Provided

(this is the first frame where you can see satan's face after the punches, he has no signs of damage whatsoever)

is a guy with a knife on wolverine's level because he can draw blood from him, even if 3 seconds later the wound is not visible?

I consider guys "on the same level" if one is capable of taking at least one fight out of ten from the other, if he can feasibly hurt him, even if it won't happen most of the time.
This does not apply for satan and akira, satan is (in every iteration and adaptation of the comic, mind you) meant to be an adversary that Akira has no hopes of beating.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By thelocust619

@pierpat: @god_vulcan: Pier, the damage in question was the punch that sent Satan to the arctic. If u freeze frame he's got a respectable bloody nose. He did heal instantly tho.

GodV, the damage they caused wasn't multicontinental, just the aoe of their light. The only continental attacks were Satan's beams iirc, their physical attacks and durability most certainly werent tmk.

Idk about Boros's kick being mountain level, it looked like Saitama was moving pretty fast and hit pretty hard too. But even that aside, his beam seems better too IMO (I'm of the surface wiper opinion btw, not star buster...but the earth has a BIG surface compared to the moon). And finally, Boros was still alive enough to talk after being hit with an even stronger attack, showing enough durability to hang. Then the regen. This guy's got it all, really.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@pierpat: In the Crybaby adaptation of events it's depicted that they weren't close at all. But if you've read the manga adaptations (particularly Devilman Lady) it was clear cut that they rival each other in terms of power despite Satan being superior in the end. I mean, didn't the war/battle last for 20 years across all the adaptations? There's no way the gap between them could be as big as you're making it out to be if the fight stretched on for that long. And yes Akira never left any lasting damage on Satan but he managed to dodge a few attacks here and there and they still were able to trade blows somewhat.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pierpat

@thelocust619 said:

@pierpat: @god_vulcan: Pier, the damage in question was the punch that sent Satan to the arctic. If u freeze frame he's got a respectable bloody nose. He did heal instantly tho.

You can't actually see how much nose is damaged though, just that he's bleeding from it

And hell, bursting the capillaries in the nose is like really easy tbh.

About the actual power of the clashes, i'd say that they have to be at least country level, even if continental seems a stretch to me.

I'd support boros over Akira anyday, but i can't see how boros can survive a FTL moonsplitting hit (yeah, it was clearly under a second and light takes 1.3 seconds to get to the moon, so satan's rays are FTL, boros is low tier relativistic at best)

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@thelocust619 said:

When I said drew blood I wasn't talking about the Artic punch. I was actually referring to this instance where Akira literally deforms his entire face:

No Caption Provided

It's apparent Satan has a healing ability of some sorts considering the injuries disappeared seconds later.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By thelocust619

@god_vulcan: Jesus Christ dat art lol

But btw the war lasted 20 years after DM gave up on his humanity, not the fight. The fight was at the end of the 20 years. And Akira in DML was stronger than in DM, he had a much better grasp of his powers by then with new abilities n all that.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pierpat

@pierpat: In the Crybaby adaptation of events it's depicted that they weren't close at all. But if you've read the manga adaptations (particularly Devilman Lady) it was clear cut that they rival each other in terms of power despite Satan being superior in the end. I mean, didn't the war/battle last for 20 years across all the adaptations? There's no way the gap between them could be as big as you're making it out to be if the fight stretched on for that long. And yes Akira never left any lasting damage on Satan but he managed to dodge a few attacks here and there and they still were able to trade blows somewhat.

In the mangas they had war for the same reason they had a war in crybaby instead of satan simply oneshotting the devilman army and killing akira when he first confronted him, as he easily could have.
Ryu/satan loves akira in every iteration and easily won the final conflict in every iteration, it was never a close call, it was a fight at all because of his affection for his enemy.

Being capable of dodging a few hits and "trading blows" (again, satan was holding back and when he landed hits they where limb losses while akiras made no damage, so i don't know how you can call that trading blows) does not make you an opponent on the same level, and i'm glad you've agreed admitting that in the versions used in this topic they are not close, i don't get how you could think otherwise with this version in particular that makes it even more evident.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros has not regened from anything on that level, considering that the serious punch is really difficult to calculate in strength given it had to surpass the roar cannon before hitting boros

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@thelocust619 said:

GodV, the damage they caused wasn't multicontinental, just the aoe of their light. The only continental attacks were Satan's beams iirc, their physical attacks and durability most certainly werent tmk.

Idk about Boros's kick being mountain level, it looked like Saitama was moving pretty fast and hit pretty hard too. But even that aside, his beam seems better too IMO (I'm of the surface wiper opinion btw, not star buster...but the earth has a BIG surface compared to the moon). And finally, Boros was still alive enough to talk after being hit with an even stronger attack, showing enough durability to hang. Then the regen. This guy's got it all, really.

That's a possibility, but it's still a good feat. The light circles were transmuting people into salt and it has multi-continental AOE.

Idk about Boros's kick being mountain level, it looked like Saitama was moving pretty fast and hit pretty hard too. But even that aside, his beam seems better too IMO (I'm of the surface wiper opinion btw, not star buster...but the earth has a BIG surface compared to the moon).

I said mountain range lvl, which is far above mountains. Surface wiping is above Moon Splitting but Boros would only ever use Roar Canon as a last resort. And considering Team 1's speed advantage he might not get the chance to set it off.

And finally, Boros was still alive enough to talk after being hit with an even stronger attack, showing enough durability to hang. Then the regen. This guy's got it all, really.

Possibly. I don't want to be the one debating though. Also you never addressed how Boros would tag him with physical hits.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 higherpower  Moderator

@pierpat said:
@god_vulcan said:

In the mangas they had war for the same reason they had a war in crybaby instead of satan simply oneshotting the devilman army and killing akira when he first confronted him, as he easily could have.

Ryu/satan loves akira in every iteration and easily won the final conflict in every iteration, it was never a close call, it was a fight at all because of his affection for his enemy.

Being capable of dodging a few hits and "trading blows" (again, satan was holding back and when he landed hits they where limb losses while akiras made no damage, so i don't know how you can call that trading blows) does not make you an opponent on the same level, and i'm glad you've agreed admitting that in the versions used in this topic they are not close, i don't get how you could think otherwise with this version in particular that makes it even more evident.

Let's review this debate so far.. I meant both Akira and Satan were on similar levels of power as in both of them should be multi-continental/moon lvl and LS-FTL. I never once stated that Akira was stronger than Satan, or argued that their battle was close, but I stand with my comment that to say they can't perform on similar levels of power isn't fair. Nothing you've said this entire time has proven anything other than the fact Satan performed his feats way more casually and has greater durability than Akira. In terms of output against this manga team, their feats are comparable, but I already said Satan was stronger. Tbh, the only reason why I even said they were on similar lvls of power in the first place was because you called Akira useless in this battle, implying that he isn't a factor and leading me to believe you thought anyone on the team could beat him.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pierpat

@god_vulcan said:
@pierpat said:
@god_vulcan said:

Let's review this debate so far.. I meant both Akira and Satan were on similar levels of power as in both of them should be multi-continental/moon lvl and LS-FTL. I never once stated that Akira was stronger than Satan, or argued that their battle was close, but I stand with my comment that to say they can't perform on similar levels of power isn't fair. Nothing you've said this entire time has proven anything other than the fact Satan performed his feats way more casually and has greater durability than Akira. In terms of output against this manga team, their feats are comparable, but I already said Satan was stronger. Tbh, the only reason why I even said they were on similar lvls of power in the first place was because you called Akira useless in this battle, implying that he isn't a factor and leading me to believe you thought anyone on the team could beat him.

no, no, let's be clear:

Akira is not even continental, he's country at best (i'd say the shockwaves are country level, because having shockwaves the size of continents doesn't mean you can bust them).

Nothing akira has ever dished out gets to continent level, while satan is casually moon level. Satan can casually one-shot akira with a hit, as he did, akira with his best hits could not do any real damage to satan.

The Whole fight against satan would have been one second long without the devilman army sacrificing itself to give Akira limbs, and we're not discussing akira+devilmen here, so even the one hit akira did land would not be relevant here, even if it did do zero damage after all.

I've made this whole argument because you keep asserting they are "on the same level" or "comparable", when it's pretty clear they are not, at least to me.

I consider a guy useless if he's teamed up with someone far stronger than him, i would not say akira can't beat anyone from the manga team, I'd say he's so much weaker than satan that either satan solos or they lose, with him not making a difference.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@pierpat:

Akira is not even continental, he's country at best (i'd say the shockwaves are country level, because having shockwaves the size of continents doesn't mean you can bust them). No0thing akira has ever dished out gets to continent level, while satan is casually moon level.

I never said he could bust a continent , I just said he was that lvl. And creating shockwaves of that size, splitting an Artic ice sheet, and displacing the ocean with air pressure from a punch while in space are above country lvl. You can be the level of something without having to bust it... a good example of that would be you just now calling Satan moon lvl despite the fact he never busted the moon but merely split it apart.

Satan can casually one-shot akira with a hit, as he did, akira with his best hits could not do any real damage to satan.

I mean, I never said he couldn't. Once again, you misinterpreted my original point. I never said and Akira and Satan are on the same level in terms of being equal in power. I mean they have similar level of speeds and striking power, so Akira isn't useless against this team. This makes the third or fourth time I've said Satan is stronger than him.

The Whole fight against satan would have been one second long without the devilman army sacrificing itself to give Akira limbs, and we're not discussing akira+devilmen here, so even the one hit akira did land would not be relevant here, even if it did do zero damage after all.

Yes, I agree if Akira didn't receive help Satan would have ended the fight rather quickly. But I hope you realize Asura merging with the Devilmen army didn't give him any amps right? He was just restoring lost tissue and returning back to his normal strength. It was still with his own power that he completed all the feats.

I've made this whole argument because you keep asserting they are "on the same level" or "comparable", when it's pretty clear they are not, at least to me.

I said similar levels. And that's in comparison to the team, not that Akira could fight Satan evenly.

I consider a guy useless if he's teamed up with someone far stronger than him, i would not say akira can't beat anyone from the manga team, I'd say he's so much weaker than satan that either satan solos or they lose, with him not making a difference.

You seriously don't think Akira makes a difference here?

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By thelocust619

@god_vulcan: They're definately good feats, especially the punch that caved in the ocean...n after reading your clarification on continent "level" I can see where ur coming from. Imo they can all hang with each other, but kicking a guy to the moon just seems greater to me:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MQR94J9hyc4

Pause at the end of 54 seconds or the beginning of 55. He caves in that area, larger than the craters already there...the impact on its own is catastrophic and thats not even the bulk of the feat. The actual feat is being kicked so hard he got there in any reasonable amount of time at all. Compare that to the arctic punch, which was fast but only split part of an ice sheet (the entire fracture was on screen iirc, big but not the whole shelf) and a vastly smaller distance. The impacts are similar IMO, but the distance traveled is insanely different and, to me, reflective of the difference between their melee/durability and Boros' melee.

The scene from 24-27 seconds also impacts my understanding of their speed. One of two things are happening here, n I'll take either. One is that he caused a nigh-nuclear explosion with his takeoff, and two is the explosion from his punch changed shape somehow and he's outpacing that. Either is ridiculous, the punch moreso because it had already traveled across much of the ship and Saitama essentially hadn't left the barrel. That punch was the second strongest attack in his barrage, and if he only hit half as hard as the moon feat he still blitzed the hell out of Saitama's flying body afterward. I don't have any exact numbers, but I'm not seeing speed being too bad an issue regarding anything but beam speed, which even then isn't outside the realm of possibility. Beam went to moon, Saitama went to moon, Boros blitzed Saitama...idk.

N sorry, ik u just said u didn't wanna debate. We can call it clarifying Boros's feats, if that helps...

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Regenerating from a bloodsplatter is pretty up there, good enough for a limb or five. I look at it as basically Ryo V Akira all over again, except Boros (debatably) hits harder, likes juggling, and shoots lasers also. Albeit not as casually, but it's stronger to compensate...so strong he can just aim at the planet and still hit them lol.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bada bump

AZATHOTH_GOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AZATHOTH_GOD

Boros Godstomps. Destroy the Moon is nothing Compared with erase the Earth

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Emanresu_20

Lucifer destroyed most of the moon with a blink. He oneshots everyone on this team. He and devil man were also battling across the globe easily putting them at light speed.

AZATHOTH_GOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AZATHOTH_GOD
Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azathoth_god:

What the hell has Boros done that’s above Lucifer?

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AZATHOTH_GOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emanresu_20: I will give you the best DC, Physically and Speed Feats for Satan

DESTRUCTIVE STRENGTH

Loading Video...

PHYSICAL STRENGTH

Loading Video...

SPEED

Loading Video...

YhwachSOLOKING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AZATHOTH_GOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By AZATHOTH_GOD

@yhwachsoloking: Shut up I don't have time to waste with an idiot 9 years old kid all he can do is Trolling LMFA Yhwach stomps IG Thanos you say

YhwachSOLOKING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azathoth_god: he does and Devilman stomps ur overrated fodder.

Boros not even above mountain level lol.

No Caption Provided

Devilman blitzes and oneshots.

AZATHOTH_GOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AZATHOTH_GOD

@emanresu_20: Satan can destroy the Moon, has Country level punches and he can keep up with Devilman who can avoid Light Speed attack.Well he can solo Fodders verses like Bleach with this but what the hell in this can make him stronger than Boros

YhwachSOLOKING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azathoth_god: any sternritter would solo OPM tho, OPM slow fodder verse barely FTL lol. devilman solos ur verse, so does yhwach

No Caption Provided

STAY MAD DEVILMAN AND SATAN BOTH NO DIFF OPM WITH 2 MINUTES OF FEATS

AZATHOTH_GOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yhwachsoloking:

SORRY I DO NOT HAVE AN INTERPRETER FOR BARKING DOGS WHAT YOU SAY AGAIN OH YES BOS GENOS SOLO BLEACH WITH HIS ASS
SORRY I DO NOT HAVE AN INTERPRETER FOR BARKING DOGS WHAT YOU SAY AGAIN OH YES BOS GENOS SOLO BLEACH WITH HIS ASS

YhwachSOLOKING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

LOL AT THIS ABUSED DOG CRYING CUZ HIS FODDER VERSE GETS SOLOED, OPM IS FODDER COMPARE TO NARUTO, BLEACH AND DEVILMAN. CRY MORE FOR ME DOG

@azathoth_god

No Caption Provided

AZATHOTH_GOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yhwachsoloking:

YEAH COME AT ME DOG
YEAH COME AT ME DOG
AND LOOK AT THIS CUTE CAT WHO CAN SOLO GODSTOMPS BLEAFODDERS BEYOND INFINITE NEGATIVE DIFF
AND LOOK AT THIS CUTE CAT WHO CAN SOLO GODSTOMPS BLEAFODDERS BEYOND INFINITE NEGATIVE DIFF

YhwachSOLOKING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azathoth_god: LOL ONCE AGAIN THIS ABUSED DOG COMING FOR MORE PUNISHMENT

No Caption Provided

reminder that satan insta oneshot BOTH SAITAMA AND BOROS WITH SINGLE BEAM THAT THE FODDER CANT DODGE

Loading Video...

with a click of a button

No Caption Provided

you beckon to the call of ur master like a good dog, yes.

No Caption Provided