D-Mon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By D-Mon

Pre- Shippuden Sasuke vs. Current Zuko

Sasuke doesn't have his cursed seal, no ninja weapons and they have the same speed.

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Rdeegvainl
D-Mon said:
"Pre- Shippuden Sasuke vs. Current Zuko

Sasuke doesn't have his cursed seal, no ninja weapons and they have the same speed. "
so in otherwords, this Zuko guy isn't fighting sasuke.
D-Mon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By D-Mon
Rdeegvainl said:
"D-Mon said:
"Pre- Shippuden Sasuke vs. Current Zuko

Sasuke doesn't have his cursed seal, no ninja weapons and they have the same speed. "
so in otherwords, this Zuko guy isn't fighting sasuke.
"

He is, Sasuke just doesn't have his cursed seal, no shuriken, kunai etc. and they have the same speed if neither was powered up. He still has his jutsus and fighting skills.
Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rdeegvainl

So you took away all basic equipment, used the early version, and cut out some of his powers. Nope, not sasuke.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wisppeons

lol......

D-Mon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By D-Mon
Rdeegvainl said:
"So you took away all basic equipment, used the early version, and cut out some of his powers. Nope, not sasuke.
"
He doesn't get any powers from the cursed seal it's just a power up that would lead to a curbstomp. I wanted to try and make this somewhat even. And plus he loses it anyway. And if the equipment is basic he wouldn't need it. And how is an earlier version not Sasuke if it is Sasuke?
Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rdeegvainl
D-Mon said:
"Rdeegvainl said:
"So you took away all basic equipment, used the early version, and cut out some of his powers. Nope, not sasuke.
"
He doesn't get any powers from the cursed seal it's just a power up that would lead to a curbstomp. I wanted to try and make this somewhat even. And plus he loses it anyway. And if the equipment is basic he wouldn't need it. And how is an earlier version not Sasuke if it is Sasuke?
"
You away his cursed seal, which is a source of power, you also took away his speed. so a swordsmaster doesn't need a sword, cause it is basic equipment, a gunslinger doesn't need a gun cause it is basic equipment.   You totally gimped  the early version of sasuke, that is how it is not sasuke.  Like taking spiderman, and removing his webshooters and super strength. well it really isn't spiderman then is it?
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hedatary

Whats up with you and Avatar, makes you sound like a fanboy, especially considering your setting up these characters against others who would kill them easily.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Resonate

Might just be me being a hater, but I still think that Zuko could take out Sasuke with the curse seal, as long as he doesnt have the form two yet. Actuall,y idk, Zuko doesnt have a real limit to his bending, and Sasuke doesnt have all too much chakra to expend fighting him

D-Mon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By D-Mon
Hedatary said:
"Whats up with you and Avatar, makes you sound like a fanboy, especially considering your setting up these characters against others who would kill them easily.
"

It's not like they're going up against somebody totally invincible. Also how is putting 2 battles up with people from the same series being a fanboy?
Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Better fitghting skills from sasuke ftw, stronger fire techniques ftw and sharingan ftw

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So.. No curse seal, no ninja weapons, and same speed. So it comes down to:

Durability: Not sure how durable sasuke is in base, but he got knocked around much worse by naruto than anything zuko tanked.

Fighting skills: Zuko isn't bad in fighting skills himself, and sasuke without ninja weapons, though skilled, and all the handicaps, I won't give him win on sheer skills.

Techniques: Hmm. Zuko has fire and some sword basics. Sasuke has stronger fire, clones, substitution, transformation, and other basic ninjutsu. Edge clear to sasuke.

Intelligence: Sasuke's far better a strategy user than zuko, though we didn't get to see much of it pre-ts. And zuko didn't show anything that could put him on sasuke's level in this department.

What gives sasuke the win easily enough?

Sharingan: Yes, I can see sasuke going lolsharingan on zuko..

Chidori: Not only chidori gives him sasuke edge in attack power, it also gives him huge age in speed. (This is demonstrated by raikiri kakashi fighting many enemies that he shouldn't be able to deal with. And kid kakashi couldn't keep up with his own activated speed)

Sadly, zuko doesn't have what it takes to beat sasuke, the guy is way above his pay grade.

Kam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kotetsu454

@d_mon: This is kinda a silly matchup to take away both cursed seal and all his basic equipment. I understand using pre-shippuden but otherwise...

It feels like doing a goku vs superman thread and setting goku up to win by saying Superman can't fly.

I would say at least give Sasuke his ninja tools and call it pre Sasuke retrival arc version.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I kinda think that with the given rules in the OP Sasuke still curb stomps. Superior reflexes and perception.

i_voted_4trump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke has superior physicals

Avatar image for kamrindisandro95
KamrinDiSandro95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got to give this to Zuko. Yes Sasuke is a skilled fighter. We might get to see Sword vs Swords fight. Zuko can redirect Sasuke's Element Justu. The only Sasuke could win is with Sharing Gong, or the Renigon. Other wise all Zuko has to due is wait till he is out of Element Chakra.

MacBlackSolos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol wuz. Sasuke blitzs the verse. But mac solos solos shippudenverse and boruto verses neg dif.