Sasuke vs Vegeta (saiyan saga) (read first)

• 111 results
mwarren100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@skrskr: Dude is salty naruto fanboy who believes everyone is planet leve.

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is true one is not planet buster level even if he/she has energy required to so. You need an application such as explosion or piercing pressure to channel that energy. Assuming Sasuke has enough power to move the moon then yes hes moon moving level not planet busting level even if the energy would be equivalent or greater.

A River does not shatter a rock even if it has total kinetic energy to "do so".

Avatar image for bluelantern1996
BlueLantern1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mwarren100: no I said god tiers are planet level dumbass

mwarren100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elenwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: Vegeta legit tried to planet bust during the fight with Goku, wym

mwarren100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mwarren100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluelantern1996: you haven’t refuted anything, the only thing you’ve said is “I don’t like power levels, don’t make me angry” in this and the other thread.

Piccolo vaped a moon at 322 vegeta is 18,000 vegeta points his hand in sasukes general direction and sasuke dies.

Nothing you say will change the fact that vegeta has ridiculously more energy than it is required to vape the moon.

BlueLantern1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mwarren100: you just called me a dumbass let’s get banned together

mwarren100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluelantern1996: I want to settle this beef then. I'll stop talking and call it a day and you don't have to talk to me.

BlueLantern1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Skrskr

@bluelantern1996: I never said “ki attacks multiply the power of the user”

your power level increases as you charge an attack.

Charging up your moves dramatically increases the power in said attack.

Piccolo went from 408 to 1330 the first time

Then 408 to 1480 the second time.

The amount you increase is based on how long you charge, this isn’t debatable and literally happens.

Why you so mad? Lol

mwarren100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: You seeing this clown right now

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Skrskr
Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I think he snapped... OT: Vegeta should take this. Sasuke was a s*it show in that last chapter.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: I did. And LOL at Naruto having a power level of 20.000.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps.

Avatar image for artoriasabysswalker
ArtoriasAbyssWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta literally has nothing that he can do to take out Sasuke.

Sasuke 10/10

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9c87c46855f
deactivated-5d9c87c46855f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite thread from Naruto tards.

Vegeta curb stomps lmao.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do these threads always go to shit?

ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta obviously.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon:

Sasuke was shitshow after taking a beating from a character who's supposedly Kaguya's superior?

Lmao, the downplay...

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta points and kills him with TK internally like he did to Nappa

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ckarma: It helps that Nappa was beaten and paralysed first.

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: and? Sasuke hardly scales to Nappa

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wins. He can absorb Vegeta's attacks or trade places with him so that he gets hit with his own attacks. Sasuke doesn't need to try and tank vegeta's attack which will obviously kill him instantly. Neither is sasuke a character who tries to tank hits.

And lol at vegeta being FTL.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Adi_Frost
@purpledeadragon said:

Well, I think he snapped... OT: Vegeta should take this. Sasuke was a s*it show in that last chapter.

Against Jigen who was able to one shot his Susanoo and give Naruto a beat down of his life. And not to mention, Sasuke has no regen and he got stabbed dozens of times by rods the size of a normal arm of a human through all parts of his body. He was basically full of holes and bleeding and getting his chakra absorbed the entire fight. But hey, lets ignore all of that cause why not.

OT: Sasuke wins. He is not planet level and he doesn't need to be to win. He can absorb Vegeta's attack and use it to power himself. He can trade places with Vegeta and get him hit by his own attacks. Also I'd like to see cutting durability feats for Saiyan Saga vegeta or illusion resistance feats.

Also, Vegeta planet busting would be the dumbest decision ever giving Sasuke the win. Sasuke can sense Ki(chakra=ki) and can gauge the strengths of attacks or characters to a degree so if Vegeta tries to planet bust, sasuke would just dimension hop and Vegeta would die in space.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce: @adi_frost: He took a beating from Someone Who is supposed to be stronger than Kaguya yes, but that someone was not even using his full power due to having a weak vessel. In other words, he was not using nearly as much power as Kaguya. And Vegeta does not need planet busting (I am not even sure he could planet bust in one shot) to beat Sasuke. The good old TK implosion would work just fine. And no, I don't believe Vegeta was FTL, but neither Is Sasuke.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Adi_Frost

@purpledeadragon said:

@lambsauce: @adi_frost: He took a beating from Someone Who is supposed to be stronger than Kaguya yes, but that someone was not even using his full power due to having a weak vessel. In other words, he was not using nearly as much power as Kaguya. And Vegeta does not need planet busting (I am not even sure he could planet bust in one shot) to beat Sasuke. The good old TK implosion would work just fine. And no, I don't believe Vegeta was FTL, but neither Is Sasuke.

"He took a beating from Someone Who is supposed to be stronger than Kaguya yes"

No. There is no statement that says Jigen is stronger than Kaguya at full power. That's statement is based on the fact that Jigen utterly demolished Naruto and Sasuke.

"But that someone was not even using his full power due to having a weak vessel"

Yes, but yet he was strong enough to beat both Naruto and Sasuke using hand to hand combat. He was stronger than both.

"In other words, he was not using nearly as much power as Kaguya"

Again, how? There is no mention of Kaguya anywhere. He was Kaguya's partner, that's all that was implied. I say that Jigen is physically stronger and faster than Kaguya because he is above both Naruto and Sasuke who were equal to Kaguya in those 2 departments as teens. Not because it was stated somewhere that he is kaguya's level or above.

"he was not using nearly as much power as Kaguya"

And how do you even come to that conclusion just like that? That logic is plain wrong.

The correct scaling is that Jigen is physically stronger and faster than Kaguya EVEN when he is not at full power because of the limitations of his vessel.

To come to the conclusion that you came to, it needs to be stated that "Jigen is equal to Kaguya AT FULL POWER", only then you can say that Jigen was using less power than Kaguya because he is not at a 100%. But that's not the case at all.

"The good old TK implosion would work just fine"

Sasuke can teleport. He can go for the attack as well. Not to mention, I don't remember vegeta using that again and again and spamming it (only in that situation would it work).

"And no, I don't believe Vegeta was FTL, but neither Is Sasuke"

I know, I never implied that Sasuke is FTL. Sorry but that line was just a general reply to the consensus that Vegeta is FTL. It wasn't directed at you, I just added it into my reply to you. Sorry

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By CaptainSweatpan

@adi_frost: feats to show that Sasuke can absorb energy attacks that dwarf moon busting?

Madara described Sage Mode Narutos Rasengan Shiruken as "too much energy" and that energy output is less than even Master Roshis who moon busted

And Vegeta can tank his own attacks just fine, he tanked Gokus Kamehameha that overpowered his most powerful blast, not to mention Sasukes more exotic abilities of his visual justu easily get taxed and can only work in a certain distance

In terms of cutting resistance, Raditz and Nappa no sold a whole armys arsenal that included bullets and rocket launchers, Sasuke would need more than just cutting up people who haven't shown to be bullet proof to say he can cut Vegeta

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: I think our issue here is to know if Naruto and Sasuke are weaker than their teenagers versions, which is what I believe. But that would be a debate for another day. I no longer have the time to debate as before, but will be checking where this thread is going.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: Yeah I think that is the issue. I disagree with you but like you said, let's not get into that debate.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: feats to show that Sasuke can absorb energy attacks that dwarf moon busting?

Madara described Sage Mode Narutos Rasengan Shiruken as "too much energy" and that energy output is less than even Master Roshis who moon busted

And Vegeta can tank his own attacks just fine, he tanked Gokus Kamehameha that overpowered his most powerful blast, not to mention Sasukes more exotic abilities of his visual justu easily get taxed and can only work in a certain distance

In terms of cutting resistance, Raditz and Nappa no sold a whole armys arsenal that included bullets and rocket launchers, Sasuke would need more than just cutting up people who haven't shown to be bullet proof to say he can cut Vegeta

"feats to show that Sasuke can absorb energy attacks that dwarf moon busting?"

The only attack of Vegeta that dwarfs moon level is galick gun. Ki attacks and other stuff can be absorbed. You are right that it goes into NLF zones but I don't think Galick Gun is soo much more powerful than sasuke that it cannot even be absorbed at all.

"Madara described Sage Mode Narutos Rasengan Shiruken as "too much energy" and that energy output is less than even Master Roshis who moon busted"

That was obviously a joke by Madara. He showed no strain or difficult at all while doing so. He was playing with them. He later goes on to absorb particle style with utter ease showing nearly no strain at all while doing so. He absorbs many other jutsu, he absorbs hashirama's sage mode and says it's nothing, and so on. Madara never showed that absorbing chakra has a limit at all.

"And Vegeta can tank his own attacks just fine, he tanked Gokus Kamehameha that overpowered his most powerful blast, not to mention Sasukes more exotic abilities of his visual justu easily get taxed and can only work in a certain distance"

It's just a strategy that Sasuke can use to beat Vegeta. He can do it multiple times. He has more than just susanoo. He has amaterasu not to mention genjutsu as well. Also, I don't remember vegeta having any notable cutting durability feats either. It's far more closer than you think,

"In terms of cutting resistance, Raditz and Nappa no sold a whole armys arsenal that included bullets and rocket launchers"

Kid Naruto in base can tank the same or even worse.

"Sasuke would need more than just cutting up people who haven't shown to be bullet proof to say he can cut Vegeta"

Don't worry, Sasuke's cutting is far above bullet level. Madara tanked a mountain range level cellular cutting attack while he was weakened and still recovering from a previous battle. Then Sasuke goes on to bisect madara into 2 pieces after he has recovered and is at full power. That is way above bullet level.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9260ae39ea1
deactivated-5d9260ae39ea1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta could take thousands of sasuke at the same time

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By CaptainSweatpan

@adi_frost: you're basically implying a casual blast from Piccolo is more powerful than Vegetas casual blasts or blasts from him moderatly exerting himself? Piccalo moon busted casually, Master Roshi moon busted and he can't even scale to Krillin but you're saying only Vegetas Galick gun dwarfs moon level? You won't get far with logic like that, if you don't know how DBZ works don't debate in DBZ threads, you're basically saying Vegeta=Master Roshi going all out which is a complete joke

Madara joking? To himself? That is mighty uncharacteristic of him. Plus it was a thought, not something he said, anyway just show feats for Sasuke to absorb such energy, I'll wait, you can't say Sasuke can absorb amounts of energy he hasn't shown to absorb, might as well say he can absorb universal energy then

You're ignoring the fact that Sasukes Rinnegan easily gets taxed and can't work when his opponent is a certain distance away, amateratsu hasn't damaged anyone as durable as Vegeta, Vegeta tanked a blast that overpowered a planet busting beam, Sasuke will definitely need more than a Susanno that will get one shot

When did Kid Naruto tank bullets or worse piercing?

When did Madara tank a mountain range level cellular cutting attack?

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol vegeta stomps tell me why you think sasuke even have a chance?

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke murders either round.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: you're basically implying a casual blast from Piccolo is more powerful than Vegetas casual blasts or blasts from him moderatly exerting himself? Piccalo moon busted casually, Master Roshi moon busted and he can't even scale to Krillin but you're saying only Vegetas Galick gun dwarfs moon level? You won't get far with logic like that, if you don't know how DBZ works don't debate in DBZ threads, you're basically saying Vegeta=Master Roshi going all out which is a complete joke

Madara joking? To himself? That is mighty uncharacteristic of him. Plus it was a thought, not something he said, anyway just show feats for Sasuke to absorb such energy, I'll wait, you can't say Sasuke can absorb amounts of energy he hasn't shown to absorb, might as well say he can absorb universal energy then

You're ignoring the fact that Sasukes Rinnegan easily gets taxed and can't work when his opponent is a certain distance away, amateratsu hasn't damaged anyone as durable as Vegeta, Vegeta tanked a blast that overpowered a planet busting beam, Sasuke will definitely need more than a Susanno that will get one shot

When did Kid Naruto tank bullets or worse piercing?

When did Madara tank a mountain range level cellular cutting attack?

"you're basically implying a casual blast from Piccolo is more powerful than Vegetas casual blasts or blasts from him moderatly exerting himself"

Well yes considering everything else is unquantifiable. Also, you said "way above moon level". With your argument, the least you can say is Vegeta's casual blasts are unquantifiably above moon level.

"Madara joking? To himself? That is mighty uncharacteristic of him"

Then you obviously don't know his character. He does make sarcastic jokes, taunts, etc.

"Plus it was a thought"

Nope. It wasn't. It wasn't a thought bubble in the manga. Also, I just re-read the chapter. Madara says nothing like "too much chakra" or anything.

https://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/560/14

"just show feats for Sasuke to absorb such energy"

https://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/696/8

He casually absorbs this much energy which boosts him to equal a super nature energy amped Naruto. Weaker attacks of Naruto were busting small country level meteorites with gravitational force above earth's. Basically he just absorbs a ten tails worth of energy (as stated by Kurama) and the ten tails is said to have the energy of a planet (it is made of nature energy and the entire earth is nature energy so it can be equated).

No Caption Provided

"You're ignoring the fact that Sasukes Rinnegan easily gets taxed and can't work when his opponent is a certain distance away"

I never ignored it. I didn't need to state it because he can go on for this entire fight.
And yes, that limit only existed in the war arc. The current limit of sasuke is not known but he has teleported from far away distances as well (a few dozen meters easily) and that's enough for this battle.

"amateratsu hasn't damaged anyone as durable as Vegeta"

Feats of durability against heat for vegeta ? Amaterasu can vaporise steel and burn beings who can swim in lava.

"Vegeta tanked a blast that overpowered a planet busting beam"

That's a really good feat. And that would be really relevant if sasuke has attacks like those which were energy based but sasuke doesn't. Not to mention, the beam didn't really bust a planet so you are going off of a statement here. So can i also use statements that do not have feats to back them up? That would give me some more arguments to make.

"Sasuke will definitely need more than a Susanno that will get one shot"

I never even made a case for susanoo. It doesn't need to tank anything though. It can dodge too you know.

"When did Kid Naruto tank bullets or worse piercing?"

https://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/132/16
https://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/132/17
https://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/132/18

These are sand bullets. These can pierce through the trunk of those huge trees like it's nothing. A bullet cannot do anything close to that.
And Naruto keeps tanking multiple of them again and again with no visible damage or piercing on his body.

"When did Madara tank a mountain range level cellular cutting attack?"

https://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/673/6
https://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/673/7

A normal lava rasenshuriken can cut on a cellular level. This is a lava rasenshuriken and it cuts the god tree in half. The god tree is above mountain range size. It is multi-island sized considering the island size+ hirudora was like a pimple in front of the tree.

Madara tanks that attack straight to his stomach even before the jutsu actually bursts. Not to mention Madara was just recovering after his previous battle. So he was weaker than his normal.

https://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/673/4

Madara tanks that attack straight to his stomach and he doesn't get cleaved in half. He tanks it with minor injuries.

Then sasuke literally just chops a full powered Madara in half.

Elenwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: Vegeta in character just blows up the planet”

Vegeta also dies if he blows up Planet since even SSJ Goku on Namek would have died if he was caught in Planet explosion. Saiyans in general can’t tank planet explosions. Even if they can dish them out SSJ Namek Goku vs Frieza and ROF made this very clear

nice bait. I'm not gonna get into much detail about this because its obvious you're just messing around, but nobody ever said Vegeta actually DIED from Frieza blowing up Earth in ROF. Goku was only worried about Namek blowing up because even if he did survive, how would he get back to Earth which was possibly light years away at that point as exhausted as he was?

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By CaptainSweatpan

@adi_frost: I'm not going to entertain someone who implies or thinks Vegeta=Master Roshi (a moon buster) or that Master Roshi scales in any way to Saiyan Saga Saiyans when Vegeta>Goku>Nappa>>>>>>Piccolo(casual moon buster)>Krillin>Tien>Master Roshi(moon buster), good day

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's the problem with Naruto fans, moon level is so Godly in the universe it's hard to understand that moon level is something even Master Roshi is capable of (who is fodder to the fodder of the fodder even in Saiyan Saga) and apply their universes limitations to other universes the characters shouldn't even be compared to

Avatar image for artoriasabysswalker
ArtoriasAbyssWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elenwood: Even if Goku or Vegeta survived the planet explosion then they still would have died because they cannot breathe in space nor have the speed to travel to a planet with breathable air.

Elenwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artoriasabysswalker: i know, they'd definitely die eventually due to not having air. My point is, saying the Saiyans don't have planet level durability is just laughable.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: I'm not going to entertain someone who implies or thinks Vegeta=Master Roshi (a moon buster) or that Master Roshi scales in any way to Saiyan Saga Saiyans when Vegeta>Goku>Nappa>>>>>>Piccolo(casual moon buster)>Krillin>Tien>Master Roshi(moon buster), good day

"Vegeta>Goku>Nappa>>>>>>Piccolo(casual moon buster)>Krillin>Tien>Master Roshi(moon buster), good day"

Yes, Krillian and co who got scared to death by barely city level attacks are above moon level. Lets kill common sense and logic when it comes to DBZ to wank it right ?

"I'm not going to entertain someone who implies or thinks Vegeta=Master Roshi (a moon buster)"

Keep using strawmans and concession accepted.