#1 Posted by Dtr98 (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed and strength equalized.

No flight.

No extra powers.

Just martial arts skill.

Adult sasuke has both arms.

-win by 10 count knockout.

- fight takes place in the octagon(UFC CAGE)

#2 Posted by zgtfreak (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke bodies via superior feats and info on his skill.

#3 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta wins. Sasuke skill isn't that great in this kind of fight iirc

#4 Posted by ChromeDisaster (558 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give it Vegeta. Honestly way more experienced in h2h combat.

#5 Posted by Loveeveryone2 (370 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#6 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (4721 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta.

#7 Posted by DoctorDaMn (938 posts) - - Show Bio

As I've said before, vegeta is a bitch to fight when things are equalized... He schools sauce.

#8 Posted by Skrskr (3530 posts) - - Show Bio

No sharingan means sasuke is lacking a crucial part of his h2h ability, while Vegeta is perfectly in his element.

Vegeta wins more often than not.

#9 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta's fighting style seems to be way more agile, skilled and collected currently, he shown some nice moves in Broly movie or even against Moro in latest chapter. This plus matching Goku in their sparrings, better pain tolerance and bigger experience gives him a win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
#10 Edited by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke bodies him.

Dragon Ball characters are overrated without their stats.

#11 Edited by Redshift_Bacon (681 posts) - - Show Bio

@dtr98: Lool, Vegeta gets wrecked. Vegeta is not that great of a fighter, I'm going to be real with you. Most of the time when he is winning against an opponent, its because he is massively more powerful than them. He is able to do the movements in his fights because of Ki assistance. Without that he is fodder in h2h, IMO. Don't @ me about his fight against Jiren where Jiren's "super technique" is to just throw 100s/1000s of punches in a pattern in one direction either.

#12 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4759 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta creams.

#13 Posted by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta should win imo.

#14 Posted by Co-Boss (460 posts) - - Show Bio

@redshift_bacon: well I will at you about being able to keep up with Goku in purely hand to hand, someone with great skill feats. Even without considering that, he's done too well in hand to hand against people stronger than him to call him fodder

#15 Posted by MetalJimmor (6539 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give it to Vegeta just because a lot of Sasuke's skill feats are with Sharingan assistance, which is kind of a massive advantage when it comes to martial arts.

#16 Edited by Emanresu_20 (2985 posts) - - Show Bio

Like everyone said. A lot of The Sause’s skils come from Sharingan and reading body movements. Vegeta Fighting Stule is much more Agile combined with heavy desisive strikes.

On top of the fact Vegeta can take way more damage and punishment than Sasuke.

I understand Stats are equal but when it comes to mental toughness Vegeta easily outclasses Sasuke. Saipan won’t stop fighting until they die or their bodies stop working.

#17 Posted by Dtr98 (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@redshift_bacon: I know im late on the reply but I agree actually. Ive always found dbz fighting style to be super repetive (still enjoy it) so i was curious what people would think if i compared these 2 universes by just fighting skill since one always had the upper hand in raw power.

#18 Edited by Cramem (197 posts) - - Show Bio

With stats equalized sasuke would beat the crap out of vegeta.

#19 Posted by Redshift_Bacon (681 posts) - - Show Bio

@co-boss: Goku is not that great in terms of H2H skill either, in all honesty, until he starts training with Whis again. Master Roshi was stated superior in H2H skill than Goku in original Dragon Ball and it still holds true in DBS. Again, Vegeta can only defeat opponents who he rivals or is stronger than, the same is true for Goku, unless he is using Ultra Instinct. Master Roshi outright dominates fighters that are far beyond him:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#20 Posted by Redshift_Bacon (681 posts) - - Show Bio

@emanresu_20: Sasuke fought Naruto until his arm was missing. When has Vegeta ever lost a Limb? Don't even talk about his Tail either xD

#21 Posted by Co-Boss (460 posts) - - Show Bio

@emanresu_20: Sasuke fought Naruto until his arm was missing. When has Vegeta ever lost a Limb? Don't even talk about his Tail either xD

Well he got blasted by a kaioken X 3 (maybe 4), tanked a spirit bomb, and got the shit beat out of him by great ape Gohan and was still fighting until his whole body was crushed by the falling ape. I won't trash Sasuke's pain resistance but Vegeta fights till his whole body breaks (not counting the one who fought super perfect cell). Even against Buu who was way above him, he kept getting up after getting the shit kicked out of him over and over.

#22 Posted by haxcommander (105 posts) - - Show Bio

id say vegeta, more experience and no sharingan for sasuke.

#23 Posted by The_God (143 posts) - - Show Bio

An intergalactic Elite warrior with decades of experience and combat training against some of the strongest beings in the universe and Gods vs one edgy boi.

#24 Posted by Redshift_Bacon (681 posts) - - Show Bio

@co-boss: I do believe that Vegeta's body is far more durable but with Speed/Power(Assuming Ki/Chakra) equalized that won't make much of a difference. Sasuke is going to put Vegeta out of the fight without needing to draw the fight out that long Again, Vegeta's agility in his fights is due to his use of Ki Flight bursts. Flight is Banned in this battle.

#25 Edited by zxc6 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta is FAR more skill than Saskue

#26 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta curbs

#27 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6650 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta has more combat experience, has fought people more skilled than him but the critical thing that makes me think he wins is the fact he actually hurt Jiren. Vegeta adapted on the spot against a vastly superior foe so he's not losing here.

Also no sharingan puts Sasuke at a big disadvantage since it's the only reason he's been able to fight superior foes.

#28 Posted by Emanresu_20 (2985 posts) - - Show Bio

@redshift_bacon:

Sasuke lost his arm and was done. Vegeta and Goku has had these bones crushed and continued to fight.