Death or KO.

Battle in Tokyo.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sasuke had Mangekyou Sharingan during the Pain Arc. Amaterasu should be more than enough to deal with Tatsumaki, though her TK could pose a problem if Sasuke doesn't end it quickly.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice picture of Sasuke.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By SirFizzWhizz

@thedarkpaladin: What is TK bitches speed like? I assume she is as fast as her fellow S class heroes.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AlphaQ  Online

Sasuke. Faster, smarter, Amaterasu, genjutsu.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki casually drops a meteor on sasuke

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke casually vapes the meteor.

Meh, haven't read much OP, still at the beginning. If deva path can't be used to combat and simulate tk, then sasuke loses, Tk users are over powered.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke casually vapes the meteor.

Meh, haven't read much OP, still at the beginning. If deva path can't be used to combat and simulate tk, then sasuke loses, Tk users are over powered.

Pretty sure Pain Arc Sasuke cannot vape anything.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: What is TK bitches speed like? I assume she is as fast as her fellow S class heroes.

The rank doesn't determine overall stats, they determine, efficiency and overall skill. Nobody in OPM has any quantifiable speed feats except Saitama and Boros IIRC.

As for this match, this is reliant on speed heavily. Tatsumaki has some powerful TK. But i highly doubt she has the durability to take hits from even the most weakest version of sasuke. But considering this is Pain Arc Sasuke i'm going to agree with Darkpaladin.

Sasuke had Mangekyou Sharingan during the Pain Arc. Amaterasu should be more than enough to deal with Tatsumaki, though her TK could pose a problem if Sasuke doesn't end it quickly.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 AlphaQ  Online

Tats stopped some bullets fired by a spaceship that were strong enough to level city, so thats pretty cool on the reactions front.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SirFizzWhizz. oops, I missed that, she should stomp

IceDemonKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna give it too sasuke with mid diff

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually i take it back, Tatsumaki stomps hard. Her reaction speed is at lot more than i thought it was. Same applies for her TK strength. She wrecks this version of Sasuke.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

Yeah no. Tatsumaki stomps and it's not even fair.

She reacted to and stopped these bullets from hitting and they were all calced to move mach 2500+, and me saying 2500+ is a lowball, because the actual calc places the bullets to be moving at something far faster.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Tatsumaki has the tk to put sasuke in this arc down for good, and to deal with any raw power attacks he can dish out. specially with the very in character neck snap, but it is just as likely for sasuke to put her down via amaterasu. While she instinctively raises defensive barriers against blitzes, that's not something she can do against attacks she has no warning against.

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She reacted to and stopped these bullets from hitting and they were all calced to move mach 2500+, and me saying 2500+ is a lowball, because the actual calc places the bullets to be moving at something far faster.

What makes people think they were moving that fast??

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Sy8000  Online

Pain Arc gets stomped.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@youmessinwithme:

They're that fast in the fan calc canon, of course. Nowhere near that fast in the manga.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe In the double digits, but i highly doubt those bullets are that freaking fast.......

Omni_Troll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki can beat Hokage Summit Sasuke. Anything beyond that is questionable.

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme:

They're that fast in the fan calc canon, of course. Nowhere near that fast in the manga.

what do you mean in the "fan calc cannon"?? What calculations were done to prove they were that fast??

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme:

By that I mean nothing of the sort was shown in the series, the numbers he's bringing up are entirely fan made.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki allowed webcomic feats? If so, I don't see how Sasuke is winning

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SirFizzWhizz

Tatsumaki allowed webcomic feats? If so, I don't see how Sasuke is winning

It would be Web comic, and current re make manga.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@omni_troll said:

Tatsumaki can beat Hokage Summit Sasuke. Anything beyond that is questionable.

What suddenly makes it questionable?

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By iUseMyCajonas
@deathhero61 said:
@iusemycajonas said:

Maybe In the double digits, but i highly doubt those bullets are that freaking fast.......

Grossly underestimating the amount of damage that they caused to the city, and overestimating their size.

"Saitama = 276 pixels

Hall Width = 1460 pixels

Hall Width/Saitama = 5.29

Saitama = 1.75 meters (Official Height)

Hall Width = 9.258 meters

No Caption Provided

Read starting here if you need to really check where I'm measuring is where Saitama's actually standing.

Hall Width = 2 pixels

Ship Portion Length = 1720 pixels

Ship Portion Length/Hall Width = 860

Ship Portion Length = 7,961.88 meters

No Caption Provided

Ship Portion Length = 768 pixels

Side Portion Length = 625 pixels

Height Above Ground = 155 pixels

Side Portion Length/Ship Portion Length = 0.814

Height Above Ground/Ship Portion Length = 0.202

Side Portion Length = 6,480.97 meters

Height Above Ground = 1,608.3 meters

No Caption Provided

Story Height = 2 pixels (the rightmost building that's still being reflected off the Hero Association Building's exterior)

Hero Association = 268 pixels

Hero Association = 134

Story Height = 3 meters

Hero Association = 402 meters

Do I need to really mention that... you release a databook and yet you still end up requiring I scale this ship and building? You gave just about anything else of relevance a size, why not these to save me a headache Murata/ONE?

Saitama ends up jumping to the Ship from the Building, so...

Height Saitama Traveled = 1608.3 - 402 = 1206.3 meters

Now the horizontal Distance via comparison

Image from Manga

Google Earth

Side Portion Length = 1312 pixels

Total Panel Length = 1720 pixels

Total Panel Length/Side Portion Length = 1.311

Total Panel Length = 8,496.552 meters

Horizontal Distance Away from Ship = ~7,430 meters

And because reaching the ship is at the top of his parabolic arc, the distance he would travel is thus only half fulfilled

Total Horizontal Range for Saitama = ~14,860 meters

Parabolic motion calculator

Speed of Saitama = 497.88 m/s

Good thing he can't fly, or this speed feat wouldn't be something I can quantify

First Bullet Dimensions

No Caption Provided

Straight from the Tankobon, a redrawing of the original version

Guess Murata wanted the shells to look bigger for the final release?

Saitama = 150 pixels

Bullet Diameter = 1187 pixels

Bullet Diameter/Saitama = 7.913

Saitama = 1.75 meters

Bullet Diameter = 13.848 meters

No Caption Provided

Bullet Diameter = 58 pixels

Bullet Height = 81 pixels

Bullet Height/Bullet Diameter = 1.397

Bullet Height = 19.346 meters

Volume = (2/3)PIr1^2r2

r1 = Bullet Diameter/2

r2 = Bullet Height

Bullet Volume = 1,942.513 m^3

Lead Density = 11,340 kg/m^3 (well... they ARE bullets, but eh, I'm just taking a stab in the dark)

Bullet Mass = 22,028,097.42 kilograms

Now, we first see the bullet get shot at him here. He dodges mid air while moving forward... despite lacking flight? The bullet flies so far away from him that, despite being a fairly large object in an empty sky, we can't see it on panel any longer.

That bit? Going to be what I get the bullet's travel distance from

With comparisons~

Object of similar size to bullet (being a road width in this case)

High altitude yet road is still pretty sharp and discernible looking

Digital Release Tankobon scan with comparable image width to comparisons because that's what I've done before when comparing planet shots in the past.

Yes, this is lazy and hardly concrete, but I'm doing this mostly to illustrate we can still see objects of this size from kilometers away (think of how you can see planes/contrails in the sky even when they appear to be maximum altitude... likewise with you on a plane and seeing the road from similar)

Bullet Travel Distance = 12,380 meters

Ok, but how far does Saitama move?

In the continued spirit of being too lazy to angsize/relearn the process?

Let's establish he moved at all

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Notice I'm using his feet and those weird circular holes (possibly where the bullets fire from? Who knows, they don't really show us outside of glowing lights instead)

Well, why?

To establish the ratio between his foot and the hole decreases between the initial panel and the last panel.

Why's this important?

If the ratio is smaller in the last panel, this tells us Saitama has moved further away from us entirely without needing to use angular size and can even tell us how large his foot's final size would be in the initial panel once the ratio is established

Initial Foot Length = 118 pixels

Initial Hole Size = 49 pixels

Initial Foot/Hole = 2.408

Final Foot Length = 39 pixels

Final Hole Size = 20 pixels

Initial Foot/Hole = 1.95

Which tells us that yeah, Saitama did indeed move forward

What would the pixel count of the final foot size be in the initial panel though?

Initial Ratio/Final Ratio = 0.81

Final Foot Length in First Panel = 96 pixels

^For those that actually want to do angular size I guess

For me?

I'll just say 5 meters because I'm lazy and its actually probably hilariously low end.

Estimated Travel Distance = ~5 meters (probably much less, but I can't bother to do anything related to ang size atm)

Bullet Travel Time Frame = 5/497.88 = 0.01 seconds

Travel Distance = 12,380 meters

Bullet Speed = 1,238,000 m/s or mach 3,638

Also appears to apply to Tatsumaki's TK, reactions, anything about her speed (she outright counters it, she uses TK to basically do everything from attack to flying, etc).

Those under the bombardment like atomic samurai appear to react as they're closing in as well.

Now take the mass I got earlier and find a KE

KE = 0.5mv^2

Kinetic Energy of Bullet = 16,880,615,670,000,000,000 joules or 4.035 gigatons

I count at least 59 lights (bullets) on one side of the ship here. Double that for the other side of the ship. Hell, double that again given it appears the part of the ship pointing inward is also spotting lights (bullets too)

So

Number of Bullets per Salvo = 236

Tatsumaki's Telekinetic Power = 952.26 gigatons

Final Tally

Tatsumaki's Telekinetic Power = 952.26 gigatons

Boros' Spaceship Bullet Speed = 1,238,000 m/s "

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain arc is ms Sasuke I believe....could go either way....also smh the calc community knows no shame.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain arc is ms Sasuke I believe....could go either way....also smh the calc community knows no shame.

Lowball it to around mach 500 and you still have someone massively faster than Sasuke.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman said:

Lowball it to around mach 500 and you still have someone massively faster than Sasuke.

Meh, fan calcs are the bane of Manga debates. i prefer speed to be consider close, or out right stated speed feats like Superman and Flash have or even Spider man and Thor have. Manga writers are very lazy in this.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

@iusemycajonas said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

Meh, fan calcs are the bane of Manga debates. i prefer speed to be consider close, or out right stated speed feats like Superman and Flash have or even Spider man and Thor have. Manga writers are very lazy in this.

i've lowballed the feat a couple thousand machs. for no reason other than to appeal to the fact that it's a calc. still gonna stomp sasuke.

and yes i normally just outright say "So both are unquantifiably hypersonic+" and leave it at that but in this case the speed difference is way too extreme. Seeing as how Saskue's best feats are all mach 1-2 at this point. But in manga it's not really about how fast someone is, it's about how much faster they are than the other guy, not really laziness, they just don't feel a need to go out of their way to show you exactly how fast characters are moving, just flashy effects to show that they are moving really f*cking fast. And with that come the insane but slightly necessary fan calcs.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

@iusemycajonas said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

i've lowballed the feat a couple thousand machs. for no reason other than to appeal to the fact that it's a calc. still gonna stomp sasuke.

and yes i normally just outright say "So both are unquantifiably hypersonic+" and leave it at that but in this case the speed difference is way too extreme. Seeing as how Saskue's best feats are all mach 1-2 at this point. But in manga it's not really about how fast someone is, it's about how much faster they are than the other guy, not really laziness, they just don't feel a need to go out of their way to show you exactly how fast characters are moving, just flashy effects to show that they are moving really f*cking fast. And with that come the insane but slightly necessary fan calcs.

Wait wait!!! where am I? Dafuq what universe???

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman said:

@iusemycajonas said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

Yeah I agree I don't usually use calc's, because largely they are complete bs. I'll just use what the story(feats) has presented us with, and a little powerscaling here and there.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

@iusemycajonas said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

Saskue's best feats are all mach 1-2 at this point.

Nonsense. Do you really want to be proven wrong again?

First Naruto God Tiers capping at multi mountain lvl, now this. You never get bored with this, do you?

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy: i was never wrong because no feats were posted country level or above, and yes i would like to be proved wrong here

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

@iusemycajonas said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

First Naruto God Tiers capping at multi mountain lvl, now this. You never get bored with this, do you?

OOPS PAIN ARC I SAW MANDA AND GOT CONFUSED YH SAUCE IS DEF FASTER THAN MACH 1-2 HERE BOYS

still not fast enough for tatsumaki.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy: i was never wrong because no feats were posted country level or above, and yes i would like to be proved wrong here

Bold: You claimed God Tiers capped at multi mountain level, I obviously proved that wrong. You never even asked for country level feats, you just started with claims that they cap at mountain level.

Italic: But since you want one, here;

No Caption Provided

Madara casually uprooting a country to use as a distraction.

Anything else?

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You were...the only way you couldn't be wrong is if you say Nagato is just as destructive as six paths Madara, six paths Sasuke, six paths Naruto, etc... because he is at the cap your words "large city lvl/mountain range lvl" just as you posted in the thread in question.

@iusemycajonas said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

@iusemycajonas said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

Shameless copy and paste from another thread x7-

Land of waves Sasuke is fte(fastest than eye...can become a blur and disappear from sight) and has precognition.

First let's start here....

Haku did this with his speed-

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sasuke not only counters him later on whilst Haku being seemingly amped by a wind jutsu, but eventually sends him packing with a swift kick to the face-

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

forest of death Sasuke is supersonic.

He fights ninjas from the sound village with sound abilities and dodges there attack whilst carrying two others who were behind though distance away then proceeds to blitz the opposing ninja...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Speed feat? Fastest quantifiable feat pre timeskip.

Well here you go...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A character who Lee fights named Gaara who reacts to a point blank explosion with sand "auto" shields. When I say passive I mean "independent of his own will" thus it's speed is a constant. But technically his shields blocked it easily they are explosion+ in speed.

No Caption Provided

Now this Lee blitz him after taking off these things(below). So this is true base mode Lee.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

More explanation on the passiveness of said ability. But if you want there is also the scan where he wasn't allowed to cut himself. Lol.

No Caption Provided

And he has some pretty good feats while weighted down as well too. Also not to mention a transformed state called gates....where he basically turned Gaara into a sentient punching bag suspended in mid-air(even though Lee can't fly which makes it more impressive) which couldn't comprehend wtf was happening to a higher degree than before. And Kakashi had to activate sharingan to clearly see it.

Sasuke after training

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not only that, but remember strong fist style taijutsu doesn't expend chakra and uses solely stamina so he'll be blitzing for quite a while....

No Caption Provided

Not to mention precognition

No Caption Provided

Hypersonic speeds+precognition pre valley of the end fight/end of part 1....

Ms Sasuke is far beyond part 1 Sasuke.

/THREAD

now how is he mach 1 or 2 again.... U_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas said:
@marczaddy said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

@iusemycajonas said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

OOPS PAIN ARC I SAW MANDA AND GOT CONFUSED YH SAUCE IS DEF FASTER THAN MACH 1-2 HERE BOYS

Nice of you to notice.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

@iusemycajonas said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

Wait so you think hebi Sasuke is mach 1-2? Still bad opinion, but I guess not as bad as I originally thought...there might be a chance for you just yet.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: yes to everything until you messed up with gaara blocking the explosion.

explosions have fuses before they go off and there's nothing to say that the bomb didn't go off a few microseconds after gaaras sand got into position to block it. who's to say the sand came into play right as the fire from the unquantifiably fast explosion and blocked it a second before it went off?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas said:

Wait so you think hebi Sasuke is mach 1-2? Still bad opinion, but I guess not as bad as I originally thought...there might be a chance for you just yet.

Always hold onto hope.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas said:

Bold: You claimed God Tiers capped at multi mountain level, I obviously proved that wrong. You never even asked for country level feats, you just started with claims that they cap at mountain level.

No Caption Provided

Anything else?

i've always considered that feat to be small country level. and no don't really need anything else as that is the most dc produced in that whole arc.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: yes to everything until you messed up with gaara blocking the explosion.

explosions have fuses before they go off and there's nothing to say that the bomb didn't go off a few microseconds after gaaras sand got into position to block it. who's to say the sand came into play right as the fire from the unquantifiably fast explosion and blocked it a second before it went off?

1. It Exploded.

2.) Gaara's sand is not his will it acts independent, and usually at the last possible second this is shown throughout the series.

3.) The sand blocked said explosion after it occurred no preparation unless you can show me an existing scan of Gaara's sand prepping stop reaching.

4.) We know it's unquantifiable, but most explosion feats are considered hypersonic for every other series why not here why the lowball?

5.) This even lines up with everything we've seen up until now like in the beginning of part 2 Gaara blocking Deidara's bombs whilst being completely unaware at the last second casually. And next Sasuke dodging Deidara's c1 and c2 bombs point blank easily.

@vintage_spiderman said:
@iusemycajonas said:

Always hold onto hope.

I'm reconsidering.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas said:

1. It Exploded.

2.) Gaara's sand is not his will it acts independent, and usually at the last possible second this is shown throughout the series.

3.) The sand blocked said explosion after it occurred no preparation unless you can show me an existing scan of Gaara's sand prepping stop reaching.

4.) We know it's unquantifiable, but most explosion feats are considered hypersonic for every other series why not here why the lowball?

5.) This even lines up with everything we've seen up until now like in the beginning of part 2 Gaara blocking Deidara's bombs whilst being completely unaware at the last second casually. And next Sasuke dodging Deidara's c1 and c2 bombs point blank easily.

@marczaddy said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@iusemycajonas said:

Always hold onto hope.

I'm reconsidering.

You're right about actually right about Hebi Sauce. I'm agreeing to disagree on the PTS base hypersonic Lee though. Mainly bc too much we don't know about the nature of the explosion or how Gaara's sand went about blocking it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy said:

No Caption Provided

Anything else?

i've always considered that feat to be small country level. and no don't really need anything else as that is the most dc produced in that whole arc.

Interesting.

No Caption Provided

Naruto preceded to erase the entire meteor shower as it were nothing, and he shows better later on.

Why do you keep saying these, very obviously, false thing?

@marczaddy said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@iusemycajonas said:

Always hold onto hope.

I'm reconsidering.

That's just how the cookie crumbles, I guess.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas said:
@marczaddy said:

No Caption Provided

Anything else?

Interesting.

No Caption Provided

Naruto preceded to erase the entire meteor shower as it were nothing, and he shows better later on.

@vintage_spiderman said:
@marczaddy said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@iusemycajonas said:

Always hold onto hope.

I'm reconsidering.

Hopefully with the new introduction of dimensional realms we can finally get higher dc feats without the end of the Naruto earth occurring or breaking the story. You should know there's a lot you have to take into account in stories with only one planet or realm or without space battles they are limited in dc being too high as blowing up the world would break the story. But what do you know ever since Kaguya's dimensions and fighting on the moon came into play(expanding the scope of the Narutoverse) people start slicing moons in half and threatening to blow up dimensions capable of housing a planet, moon, and sun as we know so far like it was just the new hip thing to do.

This is canon. From a leak involving Boruto movie dvd/blu ray sets amongst other things.

No Caption Provided

Then there is this...the sunlight is in his eyes.

No Caption Provided

Planet curvature and moon made inside one dimension Kaguya has six...

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy said:

Interesting.

No Caption Provided

@vintage_spiderman said:
@marczaddy said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@iusemycajonas said:

Always hold onto hope.

I'm reconsidering.

Hopefully with the new introduction of dimensional realms we can finally get higher dc feats without the end of the Naruto earth occurring or breaking the story. You should know there's a lot you have to take into account in stories with only one planet or realm or without space battles they are limited in dc being too high as blowing up the world would break the story. But what do you know ever since Kaguya's dimensions and fighting on the moon came into play(expanding the scope of the Narutoverse) people start slicing moons in half and threatening to blow up dimensions capable of housing a planet, moon, and sun as we know so far like it was just the new hip thing to do.

This is canon. From a leak involving Boruto movie dvd/blu ray sets amongst other things.

No Caption Provided

Then there is this...the sunlight is in his eyes.

No Caption Provided

Planet curvature and moon made inside one dimension Kaguya has six...

No Caption Provided

I'm kinda hyped for some cross-dimensional space battles. It'd be nice to see, even with Boruto's lacking art.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy:http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/narutosaskue-are-not-country-busters-1779488/?page=1

yeah, me and purple already have been over this a while ago.