#101  Edited By Divell

@saint_of_origin said:

1. Deadpool: Sasuke

2. Deathstroke: Sasuke

3. Link: Sasuke

4. Lloyd Irving: Sasuke

5. Percy Jackson: Sasuke

6. Byakuya: Byakuya by blitz.

7. Ichigo (Dangai): Ichigo by Biggest stomp in the story of stomp.

8. Kirito (SAO): Sasuke

9. Guts (Berserk): Sasuke

10. Cloud: Sasuke

11. ANBU Itachi: Sasuke

12. Killer B (8 swords): Sasuke

13. Roronoa Zoro: Sasuke

14. Dante: Sasuke

15. Alucard (Castlevania): Alucard

16. Meta Knight: Sasuke

17. Zero (Megaman): Sasuke

18. Strider Hiryu: Sasuke

19. Ryu Hyabusa: Sasuke

20. All swordsman stated, one right after another, one on one, no breaks or healing: Sasuke end pregnant

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@divell: Haha nice try at attempting to poke fun at a heterosexual character(Sasuke) who has a close yet strange connection with his heterosexual stalker friend(Naruto) but you guys can't keep calling Sasuke Uchiha gay when he has a wife and child now that's just idiotic to say the least.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Divell

@vintage_spiderman said:

@divell: Haha nice try at attempting to poke fun at a heterosexual character(Sasuke) who has a close yet strange connection with his heterosexual stalker friend(Naruto) but you guys can't keep calling Sasuke Uchiha gay when he has a wife and child now that's just idiotic to say the least.

no i'm not saying he is gay, i'm saying that at the last fight he gets raped so hard that he gets pregnant. I'm probably one of the few people that haven't think of Sasuke as gay.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Pierpat

@pierpat said:

He-s losing to the bolded ones

1. Deadpool

2. Deathstroke

3. Link

4. Lloyd Irving

5. Percy Jackson

6. Byakuya

7. Ichigo (Dangai)

8. Kirito (SAO)

9. Guts (Berserk)

10. Cloud

11. ANBU Itachi

12. Killer B (8 swords)

13. Roronoa Zoro

14. Dante

15. Alucard (Castlevania)

16. Meta Knight

17. Zero (Megaman)

18. Strider Hiryu

19. Ryu Hyabusa

20. All swordsman stated, one right after another, one on one, no breaks or healing.

Honestly i fail to recall Sasuke-s great physical durability and strenght feat that should place him above mountain level.

but maybe it's just me.

Damn lol you don't think Dante, Hyabusa, and Cloud can beat sasuke in a sword fight?

Stats difference gets in the way(for cloud and Dante, no knowledge on Hyabuza)
Sasuke's actual swordmanship skill is decent at best honestly, in a pure technique fight he'd lose against at least 17 of the above.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: fail ... it was half a meteor ... heck it was barely even large when it was "full" sized ... before I didnt watch the video but now I'm glad I did ;) sasukes "meteor" was microscopic. and oh yea kenny used a casual shikai swing, and obliterates an actual full sized meteor, capable of destroying the entire seireitei, which was calced to be massive. and did it with no special technique... his casual still patched arm movement obliterated an actual seireitei busting meteor. enough said.

rock lee already did most the damage sasuke just bust lol HALF A METEOR ... sigh ... Chidori is sasukes most developed technique ... he's had that technique since day 1 and has developed it to one of his most powerful, versitile long range short range and useful abilities. Kenny just said meh swing (by the way he was still patched, and oh yea no bankai yet either) ;)

Okay let me clear something up yes it was indeed half a meteor, but it was still fairly large yes Kenny's meteor was bigger but he achieved this feat with shikai swing not a basic attack/swing and he didn't obliterate the entire thing he only smash it to bits and pieces though some of pieces where still fairly large lol.

Secondly Rock Lee busted half of it into tiny bits and pieces with help from others(other gates users jumping beside lee as seen in the film on both sides of Lee forming a half circle like shaped net of some kind) while in the 6th gate of joy transformation so he didn't do most the damage he did HALF the work(with help) and he basically went all out as gates are his ultimate trump card where as Sasuke didn't even use use anything besides a chidori a technique that was barely wall+ in overall dc for most of the series though it did always have outstanding piercing capabilities it couldn't bust a house in one move even if he tried with all his might now all of a sudden with chidori he can turn a meteor which was going to destroy konoha/at least a good portion of konoha into dust for the most part with minor fragments of pebbles left as a ending result casually.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now with the jump in power of base chidori

Skip to 1:17:22

Also Kenny doesn't have bankai and unpatched power levels would all be speculation at this point without the proper feats or a set in stone multiplier to go off of. Atleast with Sasuke's susano'o you have an idea of how much more potent his attack would be become based the feat of him canceling out a bijuu dama(naruto's bijuu) with susano'o chidori when his chidori was still wall lvl+ in base mode without susano'o activated pre the last power increase of course.

So it goes like this regarding chidori power levels wall lvl+(without susano'o) to anywhere between mounatin lvl+++++ to country lvl(with susano'o) pre the last.

Post the last the chidori power levels would something like this half of a fairly good sized meteorite (without susano'o) to large country lvl+ at the very least to ???.

One last thing to add as I was trying to articulate earlier was which damage type do you really think is better/more effective honestly pulverizing(Kenny) your target or vaporizing(Sasuke) your target you choose.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93 said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

False none of those guys could defeat Killer Bee in a battle of strictly swordsmanship

Okay. You wanted to get into this. I'll only be comparing skills/weaponry that directly relate to a sword fight.

1 - Kisame

Weapons - 8 Sword Combo vs Samehada. Massive edge to Kisame. Samehada has superior reach, striking power, can absorb chakra & can change his trajectory to graze the target.

Strength - Outside of characters using the 8 Gates, Kisames is second in this category only to the first Hokage Hashirama Senju IMO. Here is why;

Rag dolls Might Guy. Muscles Asuma Sarutobi. But primary stopping Bees headbutt mid strike.

Durability - Massive edge to Kisame. For Obvious reasons. If you like I can go into them. However I'd rather not. Seems redundant.

Speed/Agility - Bee. We both know it based on their fight.

Reflexes - Equal. Based on their fight. Easy to compare.

Experience - Tough call but I'd give the edge to Kisame. A has been shown that he prefers to keep Bee close to the village & training. Where as Kisame knows nothing but combat.

Skill - Edge Bee.

That results in Kisame taking 4.5/7 of the 7 categories while Bee only takes 2.5/7.

Synopsis; Bees acrobatic style would be mismatched against a fighter who can hit him with a far larger sword & knock his swords out of his grasp. Disregarding Samehada absorbing chakra Bee would be constantly on the defensive against Kisame in a sword fight. What we learned from that fight is that relying on his swordsmen ship wouldn't have won him the fight against Kisame so he relied heavily on Bijuu skills.

Kisame > Bee

2 -Madara (Composite without Juubi)

Weapons - Edge Bee assuming Madara doesn't has his Gunbai. If he does they strong edge to Madara.

Strength - Strong Edge to Madara with SM. Even without.

Durability - Fought Hashirama for a day straight. Edge Madara. With SM it's a stomp.

Speed/Agility - Even. In any mode really. Both are similar in this category.

Reflexes - Strong Edge to Madara. EMS & SM.

Experience - Strong Edge to Madara.

Skill - Madara

So that's 5.5/7 for Mads. 1.5/7 for Bee.

Synopsis. Bees style while unorthodox would not overwhelm Madara. His experience would shine through and with EMS & Sage Sense he's one hell of a target to land a hit on. Bee has little to no chance in this fight.

3 -Hashirama

Weapons - Bee edge. Hash has a large Cloud like sword.

Strength - Hash. Stomp.

Durability - Hash. Stomp.

Speed.Agility - Probably even but I'll edge Bee to be nice.

Reflexes - Hash. Stomp.

Experience - Hash. Stomp.

Skill - Bee

That's 4/7 Hash. 3/7 Bee.

Synopsis. Hash hits Bees swords & breaks them. This fight would never be close regardless of what kind of skills they are aloud to use.

4 - Kimimaro

Weapons - Edge Kimimaro. 8 vs 206.

Strength - Edge Kimimaro.

Durability - Edge Kimimaro.

Speed - Even.

Reflexes - Bee.

Experience - Bee.

Skill - Bee.

3.5/7 Kimimaro & 3.5/7 Bee.

Synopsis. This comes down to the fact that whatever Bee does really well (random/hard to predict) Kimimaro does better. Bee would lose. Kimimaro has too many weapons.

5 -Itachi

Weapons - Bee

Strength - Bee

Durability - Bee

Speed - Itachi

Reflexes - Itachi

Experience - Itachi

Skill - Itachi

4/7 Itachi. 3/7 Bee.

Sypnopsis. Itachi is too skilled. They fought. Itachi had much better showings.

6 - Tobirama

Weapons - Bee

Strength - Tobirama. Senju > everybody.

Durability - Even. Both have good showings.

Speed - Tobirama stomp.

Reflexes - Tobirama stomp.

Skill - Bee

Experience - Tobirama stomp.

4.5/7 vs 3.5/7

Synopsis; Tobirama is too fast & too intelligent to be over whelmed by Bees assault. His physicals are also far superior.

except maybe Mangetsu via hype.....

I want back story on him tbh found him interesting.

his(Killer Bee's) swordplay feats(acrobatically and casually juggling 7-8 blades with ease and perfect balance and precision whilst multitasking as he usually does writing his raps during combat) are still unmatched by anyone in the series thus far

Kimimaro essentially did the same thing with his bone KKG. That technique while flashy isn't going to win a fight against an experienced opponent. Let alone someone who won't go into a defensive shell.

also he was even wielding Zabuza/Suigetsu's blade as if it was his own without having any prior experience with it.

As did Kakashi... Wooo big feat.

Just face it Sasuke lost to a TOPTIER/THE BEST SWORDSMEN IN NARUTO AND HIS NAME BEE and it's not debatable his feats are insane and unrivaled to date.

Sasuke did loose. That's for sure. But how he lost is what's revealing.

"Top tier" means the best. If not the very best at least Top 5. Bee does not crack the top 5.

Being unorthodox isn't being the best. It may catch inexperienced fighters (Sasuke) off guard but when someone really knows what they're doing that changes things.

You still didn't provide proper evidence as to why those characters are superior swordsmen to Bee you just said they'd win to which I agree(with the exception of Kimimaro) but they WIN BECAUSE OF SUPERIOR PHYSICAL STATS(strength(as in hashi's case via sage mode & senju dna/body), speed(in Tobirama's via ftg), AND ABILITIES(Itachi's intelligence and strategy/planning making not his raw sword play technique/skill) AND BECAUSE THE WEAPONS the opposing have as in Kisame's case are superior(more durable, absorbs chakra unlike bee's swords, heals the user, adds transformation state to the users arsenal, etc..)

Guaranteed if you gave each one of those characters equalized stats(strength, speed, agility, durability, etc..), equal intelligence to Bee/non genius lvl strategy making skills(though they'd still retain all intellectual analysis and strategy as it pertains to the art of sword fighting), no unique power/hax like ftg, sharingan, sage mode along with many others, and a regular standard basic katana with no unique properties vs Bee they'd all fall.

Again Sasuke was not inexperienced he was just bested by one of the best sword fighters in Naruto....who else do you know who is a human(in fiction period) who can wield 8 swords with his body all at once with great precision rap goof around and not drop one blade whilst acrobatically hitting triple flips in the air juggling them without the use of some strange magic, tk, etc.. just mostly skill and a little bit help from his enhanced stats.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: dude physical expression is a part of martial arts.

Lets say me & my big brother are sparring.

If I being 6'1 & 175 pounds can beat up my brother 5'11 & 160 pounds. I Can beat him up by using my nature advantages (reach, strength & speed) over him it means I am more skilled than him.

Bee would unable to utilize his skills against those opponents. Natural ability is equally important to combat as form.

You argue that if their stats were equal Bee would win. Or that Kisame having Samehada gives him the edge. Fact is life isn't fair. If you removed the tailed beast, KKG & armament then equalized stats it wouldn't be a true representation of the characters capabilities. Just because Bee can wield 8 swords doesn't mean he should get them. If Kisame can have Samehada, Bee simply shouldn't have his 8 swords.

Kisame vs Bee with no Bijuu, No Samehada, No 8 Swords, equalized stats with each combatant using a plan steel katana. There are not any feats for either character like this. No argument can be made which is superior.

But give them their respective Natural feats/KKG & equal armament we have what is the most realistic look at who the best swordsmens is & not who has the best gear.

Mayweather may be a technically better boxer than Vladimir but that wouldn't stop Vladimir from utterly destroying him.

Avatar image for mugen_tsukuyomi
Mugen_Tsukuyomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Deadpool: Sausage stomps

2. Deathstroke: Sausage stomps

3. Link: Sausage stomps

4. Lloyd Irving: Sausage stomps

5. Percy Jackson: Sausage stomps

6. Byakuya: Sausage

7. Ichigo (Dangai): Good matchup,hard to tell, could go to Ichi with speed equalised. If we use a theoretical, yet canonically correct version of Sasuke, by granting him Asura, Sausage.

8. Kirito (SAO): Dont know he/she/it is so unsure

9. Guts (Berserk): Sausage

10. Cloud: Sausage stomps

11. ANBU Itachi: Sausage stomps

12. Killer B (8 swords): Sausage stomps

13. Roronoa Zoro: Giving this to Zoro

14. Dante: Sausage

15. Alucard (Castlevania): Sausage

16. Meta Knight: Dont know he/she/it is so unsure

17. Zero (Megaman): Dont know he/she/it is so unsure

18. Strider Hiryu: Sausage

19. Ryu Hyabusa: Sausage stomps

20. All swordsman stated, one right after another, one on one, no breaks or healing.: Swordsmen. Unequalised speed, and Sasuke slaughter stomps. Wait never mind that's a mismatch.

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz:

Sasuke can beat Alucard?

Are we talking about the original or Trevor?

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By kuroimugetsu

@vintage_spiderman: face palm / fail again ... no ... just no ... kenny's meteor was so large it was ready to 1 shot the entire seireitei. a place so large that it was considered almost small country level (and sasukes was barely village level at full size, thats too much of a gap bro) according to some scans I've read. don't quote me though, but if anyone has the calcs based on time it took takes to walk from 1 side to another pls don't hesitate to post them. simply put ... even when full sized sasukes meteor was absolutely fodder. and then on top of that it was split in half ... enough said

If it was still full sized at least I'd give him credit ... I'm not a sasuke hater ... i just hate sasuke wankers ...

again chidori is his most versitile technique and he can amp it to make it more powerful just like narutos rasengan so nice try ...if chidori was a wall level technique then that meteor must of been a wall level meteor .... so yea again fail.

finally u keep saying kenny had to go shikai to bust it ...and? what does that prove ...shikai is a shinigamis weakest level of attack (in general) their bankai is their true power ... adding to the fact that he was still patched means he was a like 1/3 his true power ...

AND STOP DOWNPLAYING!! ...saying that kenny doesn't get multiple times stronger after removing his eye patch is like saying a ssj2 goku is stronger than a ssj3 goku. the purpose of going super saiyan (or in this case kenny removing his patch, is to amplify his power) u really starting to irritate me man. go read the manga bro. the patch cuts his power in half, so whatever he does with, it on is NOTHING compared to what he can do with it off. you keep calling me a downplayer put u consistantly downplay kenny here.

on top of that he hasn't even released bankai and an unpatched bankai at that (which would be him at his strongest) the manga fact is the patch consumes and cuts his reiatsu in half. that's canon no debate here. u have to prove that kenny stays the same in power by scans ....hmmm bet u won't find a single one ... we all know what sasuke is capable of but not kenny not unpatched and dam sure not bankai yet.

so for the 4th time bro u fail. patch cuts his power in half, are u saying that's a lie? if so prove it or stop debating me

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: I just real is ed u asked me this question of which damage is better. hmmm it all depends on the end result / opponent you are facing and what they are resistant to. if they are resistant to vaporization than I'd rather smash them ... if they are resistant to, being smashed Id vaperize them. however it also matter about the power output.

if I go against a opponent who's resistant against smashing type but u hit them with enough force to smash the sun then they might get smashed reguardless because u have overpowered them ...and vise versa.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Stops at Zero (Megaman)

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: face palm / fail again ... no ... just no ... kenny's meteor was so large it was ready to 1 shot the entire seireitei. a place so large that it was considered almost small country level (and sasukes was barely village level at full size, thats too much of a gap bro) according to some scans I've read. don't quote me though, but if anyone has the calcs based on time it took takes to walk from 1 side to another pls don't hesitate to post them. simply put ... even when full sized sasukes meteor was absolutely fodder. and then on top of that it was split in half ... enough said

If it was still full sized at least I'd give him credit ... I'm not a sasuke hater ... i just hate sasuke wankers ...

again chidori is his most versitile technique and he can amp it to make it more powerful just like narutos rasengan so nice try ...if chidori was a wall level technique then that meteor must of been a wall level meteor .... so yea again fail.

finally u keep saying kenny had to go shikai to bust it ...and? what does that prove ...shikai is a shinigamis weakest level of attack (in general) their bankai is their true power ... adding to the fact that he was still patched means he was a like 1/3 his true power ...

AND STOP DOWNPLAYING!! ...saying that kenny doesn't get multiple times stronger after removing his eye patch is like saying a ssj2 goku is stronger than a ssj3 goku. the purpose of going super saiyan (or in this case kenny removing his patch, is to amplify his power) u really starting to irritate me man. go read the manga bro. the patch cuts his power in half, so whatever he does with, it on is NOTHING compared to what he can do with it off. you keep calling me a downplayer put u consistantly downplay kenny here.

on top of that he hasn't even released bankai and an unpatched bankai at that (which would be him at his strongest) the manga fact is the patch consumes and cuts his reiatsu in half. that's canon no debate here. u have to prove that kenny stays the same in power by scans ....hmmm bet u won't find a single one ... we all know what sasuke is capable of but not kenny not unpatched and dam sure not bankai yet.

so for the 4th time bro u fail. patch cuts his power in half, are u saying that's a lie? if so prove it or stop debating me

Once again I am not downplaying Kenny's feats I know he'd naturally become stronger if he removed his eye patch or went bankai or a combination of both....the problem I have with you/many others is you have no set in stone multipliers(example: We all know canonically ssj1 goku is 50x base goku power/strength) to judge/go off of to determine how more powerful he'd become it's never been stated that when Kenpaichi removes the eye patch his power level/strength is x2 as much or more hahahaha(unless I missed that manga chapter if so by all means post it and prove me wrong lol). Also you've completely missed the point I trying to make I said Sasuke up until the last Naruto the movie was never able to destroy more than a wall with a standard chidori(going by feats) now all of a sudden he can destroy half a flipping meteorite with it....imagine his new susano'o chidori dc as it would naturally amp his regular one. Sasuke's power has drastically increased as evident by the fact that pre the last he could barely destroy/bust up a wall with chidori and now he completely obliterates big chunks of moon rock with a standard chidori casually in one go and lets not forget Sasuke still has tons of others lightning variants like kirin which is presumably still superior to the chidori(with the exception of susano'o chidori).

One more thing to which I feel I should elaborate on....When I say Chidori was wall lvl in power pre the last timeskip I mean in the sense of it's overall destructive capacity but this not say it's piercing and cutting capabilities are not high end because they are which is very apparent going by feats (like cutting Madara in half when Naruto's sage art: lava rasenshuriken couldn't do it in the war arc pt 2, piercing steel water reservoirs in pt 1 Naruto vs Sasuke on the roof top, cutting through the eight tails like butter a bijuu that can tank a mountain+ attack without to much pain or discomfort making it mountain+ in durability, etc..) if I had to describe chidori I'd explain it as something that focuses primary on the piercing damage type followed closely by the cutting damage type. So do you understand now he used an attack that is primarily used for cutting and piercing to vaporized a sturdy decently sized chunk of space/moon rock and with that in mind that in fact is a major improvement and also no susano'o chidori which is likely at the very least 100x the power of Sasuke's chidori without the susano'o activated going of the size difference alone(susano'o is literally 100+x or more of Sasuke's height and overall size) and a also feats(like teen Sasuke matching Naruto's bijuu dama before his chidori got stronger pre the last the movie) help me scale this.

In conclusion Kenny is strong but Sasuke undoubtedly stronger and that's still neglecting his strategy, hax, speed, versatility, etc..

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow the butthurt. You do realize not everyone literally means gay when they call Sasuke gay. They just think he sucks. Like how some people use f*ggot.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu said:

Once again I am not downplaying Kenny's feats I know he'd naturally become stronger if he removed his eye patch or went bankai or a combination of both....the problem I have with you/many others is you have no set in stone multipliers(example: We all know canonically ssj1 goku is 50x base goku power/strength) to judge/go off of to determine how more powerful he'd become it's never been stated that when Kenpaichi removes the eye patch his power level/strength is x2 as much or more hahahaha(unless I missed that manga chapter if so by all means post it and prove me wrong lol). Also you've completely missed the point I trying to make I said Sasuke up until the last Naruto the movie was never able to destroy more than a wall with a standard chidori(going by feats) now all of a sudden he can destroy half a flipping meteorite with it....imagine his new susano'o chidori dc as it would naturally amp his regular one. Sasuke's power has drastically increased as evident by the fact that pre the last he could barely destroy/bust up a wall with chidori and now he completely obliterates big chunks of moon rock with a standard chidori casually in one go and lets not forget Sasuke still has tons of others lightning variants like kirin which is presumably still superior to the chidori(with the exception of susano'o chidori).

One more thing to which I feel I should elaborate on....When I say Chidori was wall lvl in power pre the last timeskip I mean in the sense of it's overall destructive capacity but this not say it's piercing and cutting capabilities are not high end because they are which is very apparent going by feats (like cutting Madara in half when Naruto's sage art: lava rasenshuriken couldn't do it in the war arc pt 2, piercing steel water reservoirs in pt 1 Naruto vs Sasuke on the roof top, cutting through the eight tails like butter a bijuu that can tank a mountain+ attack without to much pain or discomfort making it mountain+ in durability, etc..) if I had to describe chidori I'd explain it as something that focuses primary on the piercing damage type followed closely by the cutting damage type. So do you understand now he used an attack that is primarily used for cutting and piercing to vaporized a sturdy decently sized chunk of space/moon rock and with that in mind that in fact is a major improvement and also no susano'o chidori which is likely at the very least 100x the power of Sasuke's chidori without the susano'o activated going of the size difference alone(susano'o is literally 100+x or more of Sasuke's height and overall size) and a also feats(like teen Sasuke matching Naruto's bijuu dama before his chidori got stronger pre the last the movie) help me scale this.

In conclusion Kenny is strong but Sasuke undoubtedly stronger and that's still neglecting his strategy, hax, speed, versatility, etc..

well actually in his with nnoitra he was barely cutting him and when nnoitra take his eyepatch out he give him a really good cut way bigger than he was doing patched, so i would say he becomes from 2 to 3 times stronger without his eyepatch.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

all.equal.stats? In a pure sword fight? Guts stomps.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By kuroimugetsu

@vintage_spiderman: no one said kenny was better than sasuke (overall) in saying his dc is greater. and duse u txt toooo much. I'm not even gunna try to read all of that. I just skimmed through.

u seem to be implying the "unqualifiedable" argumment. well just remember kenny is at least double his power while unpatched and then u got to remember if he uses 2 hands ;) I completely forgot about that one. that makes kenny even stronger. if u remember the knoitra fight when kenny puts two hands on his sword it doubles his power as well ;) and kenny destroyed the meteor with a 1 hand swing no? so that means 2 hands = double meteor busting casually (at least) on top of releasing eye patch is another double (at least) and That makes him 4 times stronger while unpatched and using 2 hands in shikai (at least)

kenny can use 2 hands to amp his power lol.

anyways I'm done debating on this topic. you clearly have your opinion and I have mine ...so yea peace :)

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: Really I'm butthurt, because I think it's dumb to call a straight person gay....-_____- gtfo

That's like calling Shaq a midget because I don't like him or calling Nikola Tesla a idiot because I don't like him it's irrational behavior and where does this non sense even stem from??? Good day to you sir.

TJTheDuelist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a bumping mood.

1. Deadpool

Stomps

2. Deathstroke

Stomps

3. Link

Wins in a good fight

4. Lloyd Irving

Stomps

5. Percy Jackson

Spite

6. Byakuya

Stomps

7. Ichigo (Dangai)

Stomps

8. Kirito (SAO)

Spite

9. Guts (Berserk)

Spite

10. Cloud

No idea.

11. ANBU Itachi

Didn't he already beat Itachi?

12. Killer B (8 swords)

Stomps

13. Roronoa Zoro

Stomps

14. Dante

Stomps.

15. Alucard (Castlevania)

No clue.

16. Meta Knight

Dies horribly. His opponent proceeds to solo the Narutoverse.

17. Zero (Megaman)

Dies horribly. His opponent proceeds to solo the Narutoverse.

18. Strider Hiryu

No idea.

19. Ryu Hyabusa

No idea.

20. All swordsman stated, one right after another, one on one, no breaks or healing.

Gets eviscerated by 16 and 17 with no resistance whatsoever. Everyone else is either a nonfactor or IDK