Sasuke vs Swordsman Gauntlet (READ OP)

• 117 results
ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@unrelenting: It says no jutsu or techniques physical abilities only stop trying to bend the rules this is purely a swordsman contest which ukno he completely gets raped and again u need to read because speed is equalized ichigo solos

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke is faster and more durable than anyone here, even in base. The dude fought Naruto to a standstill, the same guy who overpowered a moon level attack and reacts to quintuple digit Mach speed attacks.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo isn't skilled, wtf. He uses basic swings and parries.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Read op speed is equalized & those basic swings and parries are more than enough to kill Sasuke in a swordfight only each of those swings are small mountain lvl (which is more than Sasuke can survive without susanoo) and parries are fast enough to swipe away a million blades in an instant Sasuke dies

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By colliderz

@unrelenting said:

@almighty: That's not a jutsu? Stop wanking Ichigo, Sasuke wins..

OP restricts special powers like jutsus...

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unrelenting said:

Amping your physical characteristics with chakra is not a jutsu. It's just a inherent physical amplifier. Which is allowed.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By colliderz
@colliderz said:
@unrelenting said:

Amping your physical characteristics with chakra is not a jutsu. It's just a inherent physical amplifier. Which is allowed.

It doesn't amps the physical but creates a humanoid being that surrounds the user and fights on his behalf.Inside the Susanoo Sasuke is still the same Sasuke.Anyway you are the OP its up to you to allow it or not but you should change the OP its confusing

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin said:
@colliderz said:
@unrelenting said:

It doesn't amps the physical but creates a humanoid being that surrounds the user and fights on his behalf.Inside the Susanoo Sasuke is still the same Sasuke.Anyway you are the OP its up to you to allow it or not but you should change the OP its confusing

I'm not talking about Susano'o. Naruto characters are extremely powerful and durable because of their chakra amplifying their physical characteristics. This is EoS Sasuke. His arm is not coming off from even a mountain+ level swing.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin:

I'm not talking about Susano'o. Naruto characters are extremely powerful and durable because of their chakra amplifying their physical characteristics. This is EoS Sasuke. His arm is not coming off from even a mountain+ level swing.

But I was talking about Susanoo being nerfed <-<

Seems like you tagged the wrong guy....

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: u talking to me? u saying sasuke can take dangai ichigo in a sword battle ... the same ichigo who uses nothing but swords and deflected ...hmmm let me think millions ofsenbonsakura blades in a matter of seconds ... and u think sasuke is supposed to win here? million of blades ... matter of seconds ... his reaction time is beyond anything sasuke could even fathem

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: Base Sasuke has nearly beat Naruto to death who has overpowered moon level attacks in base. A mountain level attack isn't to sh*t. He has also kept up with people who have reacted to Bijuu Bombs which are Mach 10,000+. Way beyond anything Ichigo has shown. On top of that, he has precognition with the Sharinigan.

Ichigo is physically weaker and slower than EoS Sasuke by a massive margin.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sasuke wank is strong. fodder bankai ichigo was deflecting millions of blades In a 360 degree radious, without getting hit even once. yet he has no sword skill?

that was fodder just learned bankai ichigo ...this is >>>>>>>>>

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin:

But I was talking about Susanoo being nerfed <-<

Seems like you tagged the wrong guy....

Oops

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz said:
@saint_of_origin said:
@colliderz said:
@unrelenting said:

This^ is what I was trying to say Chakra is allowed, and it doesn't matter how good Ichigo is a sword fight Sasuke's sharingan allows him to perfectly Copy any forms of h2h combat including sword play.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@@kuroimugetsu: Doesn't matter Sasuke Is faster and his sharigan allows him to copy Ichigo's fighting style.

No Caption Provided

This Sasuke is YEARS Below the Current one and he was able to Copy Lee's H2h perfectly, same thing applies to sword fighting.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Keehn93

Is this list based on power or skill ?

Because ichigo has no skill whats so ever.

Compared to the guy that gets disarmed in the only Sword vs Sword fight he's really ever been in? At least Ichigo doesn't drop his weapon lol

Ichigo hits hard enough to smash Sasuke around the battlefield. If their swords make contact Sasuke will be disarmed. The OP states speed is equalized but not strength.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Well they were beating each other to near death in their final fight. Sasuke had the upper hand for good portion of said fight

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: You mean the one Naruto was specifically holding back for where he was fighting for the Incap while Sasuke was fighting for the kill?

The one where Sasuke had to absorb Bijuu power just to match Naruto?

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By kuroimugetsu

@unrelenting: fail ... bankai ichigo who he barely knew how to use bankai, not even hollow yet was deflecting millions of hypersonic blades in a 360 degrees radious ...yet he cant hit a single target u say? no ... Sasuke is fast for his verse true, but ichigo has the better feats.rock lee? ichigo would blitz him.

in real life ichigo would have had to swing his sword literally hundreds of thousands of times in a mere few seconds ... in real life that ABSOLUTELY DWARFS ANYTHING SASUKE HAS DONE!! period ... provide scans otherwise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: He can't use bankai, Sasuke is faster and the thing I showed with Lee was WAY back in the day the point is he can easily copy ichigo sword play.

LOL at Ichigo having more feats than sasuke.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unrelenting: wow ....lol at sasuke (jutsu based character) having more sword play feats than wait ... oh yea an actual swordsman ... ur turn ;)

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with op Saskue would stop at because deadpool speed would be amped to match saskue's and deadpool's healing is a passive ability no way to put him down.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unrelenting:

Sasukes sword feats against armed foes;

Sai with Tanto - attack gets blocked, relies on chidori variants. Wins, but not with his swordplay.

Bee with 8 sword combo - Gets disarmed & stabbed. Loses.

All of Sasukes feats really come from fighting unarmed opponents. Against his really only sword vs sword fight was a terrible showing. We learned that if Sasukes blade connects with a physically stronger opponents he is put on the defensive & that if attacks are incoming at too fast of a rate he isn't fast enough to block strikes & counter effectively. He has defense lapses in his technique as he is usually always dominating characters who don't rely on swordplay.

Any character that can push him back with power or overwhelm his defenses like Bee did is going to stomp Sasuke.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You give us the characters but we have to make the gauntlet's order ourselves?

LOLNO.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTF NERFED AND EQUALIZED MY BOY TO HELL!!!

Eh still has lee style stamina based extreme taijutsu to fall back on to enhance stats further than a human body could ever dream of obtaining even without ridoku chakra or chakra/jutsu techniques in general amping his stats to ridiculous levels and still has pretty good intelligence(he's a considered genius by many) and skill(via years of training since he was a young boy in most forms of combat present in his verse and sharingan movement copying only help further his combat skills.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93: You sasuke haters always gotta bring up his showings against Killer Bee to prove he's unskilled combatant I personally believe it doesn't matter how skilled you are if your up against a person that can wield 8 blades simultaneously and your someone that can only wield 1 blade(that being Sasuke) who is probably also slower than base Bee up until a certain point in the series as well probably up until the war arc.

So imagine a faster opponent with multiple limbs(weapons) and unpredictable fighting style vs a slower opponent with precog and 6-7 less limbs than his competition and a orthodox fighting style.

Killer bee's base speed>>>Sasuke's base speed without sharingan until the war arc and multiple power ups and feats like running to countries occur

Unorthodox>Orthodox

7-8 swords>>>>1 sword

The Sharingan can only help so much...

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman:

I didn't say he's unskilled in combat I said he's not top tier swordsman in Naruto.

I don't believe he was slower than Bee as he was able to react & defend for a limited time. Bees movement & ability to distract the Sharingan was what beat Sasuke. Offensive output + striking speed = Sharingan over whelmed.

Fact is Sword vs Sword Sasukes feats are lacking. Saying he can beat higher tier opponents who dwarf his strength is silly.

fyi outside of Kabuto & Jiraiya, Sasuke is easily one of my favorite characters. He likes to force openings however & against some characters that out match him in certain categories this really isn't an option. A major character weakness. A lack of creativity & the ability to adjust & create contingency plans.

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

Look I'm not super familiar with all the characters and am not caught up on Bleach yet but I can guarantee you Kirito beats Sasuke in a sword duel. Sasuke may very well lose to Ichigo but at least I know he stops at round 8.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93: He is a TOPTIER swordsman in Naruto. Bee was just a bad match up for him in my opinion at least at that point in the series.

Edit: Name a swordsman in the narutoverse who could beat taka base mode Sasuke besides Bee.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman:

Kisame. Madara. Hashirama. Kimimaro. Itachi. Tobirama.

Based on feats alone these are swordsmen of the highest level. All of these guys would put Sasuke out to pasture. You can't even argue against it.

Going by hype? Mangetsu. As he mastered all 7 of the 7 Ninja swords. Pretty decent hype feat. Although put ninjutsu into the mix Sasuke would win. Hozuki clan weakness & all as we saw Darui vs Suigetsu.

Swordsmen I'd consider Sasuke more skilled than include; Suigetsu, Zabuza, Chojuro, Sai & Omoi.

Swordsmen of his level would be Kakashi, Darui & Orochimaru.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By kuroimugetsu

sasuke is not a swordsmam ... ichigo is ...he h far more experience ...enough said ...

btw i seen the movie "the last" and th "meteor" that sasuke destroyed was already cut in half ... nothing like the seireitei busting fukl size one that kenny oblitreated ... just fyi

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93 said:

@vintage_spiderman:

Kisame. Madara. Hashirama. Kimimaro. Itachi. Tobirama.

Based on feats alone these are swordsmen of the highest level. All of these guys would put Sasuke out to pasture. You can't even argue against it.

Going by hype? Mangetsu. As he mastered all 7 of the 7 Ninja swords. Pretty decent hype feat. Although put ninjutsu into the mix Sasuke would win. Hozuki clan weakness & all as we saw Darui vs Suigetsu.

Swordsmen I'd consider Sasuke more skilled than include; Suigetsu, Zabuza, Chojuro, Sai & Omoi.

Swordsmen of his level would be Kakashi, Darui & Orochimaru.

False none of those guys could defeat Killer Bee in a battle of strictly swordsmanship except maybe Mangetsu via hype.....his(Killer Bee's) swordplay feats(acrobatically and casually juggling 7-8 blades with ease and perfect balance and precision whilst multitasking as he usually does writing his raps during combat) are still unmatched by anyone in the series thus far also he was even wielding Zabuza/Suigetsu's blade as if it was his own without having any prior experience with it.

Just face it Sasuke lost to a TOPTIER/THE BEST SWORDSMEN IN NARUTO AND HIS NAME BEE and it's not debatable his feats are insane and unrivaled to date.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sasuke is not a swordsmam ... ichigo is ...he h far more experience ...enough said ...

btw i seen the movie "the last" and th "meteor" that sasuke destroyed was already cut in half ... nothing like the seireitei busting fukl size one that kenny oblitreated ... just fyi

difference is Kenny went shikai and busted it to tiny pieces and Sasuke used a base chidori and completely obliterated it as nothing was left lol there is clear difference in levels of damage outputs here but *sigh* I forgot Sasuke isn't a likable character in most peoples opinions.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By kuroimugetsu

@vintage_spiderman: fail ... it was half a meteor ... heck it was barely even large when it was "full" sized ... before I didnt watch the video but now I'm glad I did ;) sasukes "meteor" was microscopic. and oh yea kenny used a casual shikai swing, and obliterates an actual full sized meteor, capable of destroying the entire seireitei, which was calced to be massive. and did it with no special technique... his casual still patched arm movement obliterated an actual seireitei busting meteor. enough said.

rock lee already did most the damage sasuke just bust lol HALF A METEOR ... sigh ... Chidori is sasukes most developed technique ... he's had that technique since day 1 and has developed it to one of his most powerful, versitile long range short range and useful abilities. Kenny just said meh swing (by the way he was still patched, and oh yea no bankai yet either) ;)

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

False none of those guys could defeat Killer Bee in a battle of strictly swordsmanship

Okay. You wanted to get into this. I'll only be comparing skills/weaponry that directly relate to a sword fight.

1 - Kisame

Weapons - 8 Sword Combo vs Samehada. Massive edge to Kisame. Samehada has superior reach, striking power, can absorb chakra & can change his trajectory to graze the target.

Strength - Outside of characters using the 8 Gates, Kisames is second in this category only to the first Hokage Hashirama Senju IMO. Here is why;

Rag dolls Might Guy. Muscles Asuma Sarutobi. But primary stopping Bees headbutt mid strike.

Durability - Massive edge to Kisame. For Obvious reasons. If you like I can go into them. However I'd rather not. Seems redundant.

Speed/Agility - Bee. We both know it based on their fight.

Reflexes - Equal. Based on their fight. Easy to compare.

Experience - Tough call but I'd give the edge to Kisame. A has been shown that he prefers to keep Bee close to the village & training. Where as Kisame knows nothing but combat.

Skill - Edge Bee.

That results in Kisame taking 4.5/7 of the 7 categories while Bee only takes 2.5/7.

Synopsis; Bees acrobatic style would be mismatched against a fighter who can hit him with a far larger sword & knock his swords out of his grasp. Disregarding Samehada absorbing chakra Bee would be constantly on the defensive against Kisame in a sword fight. What we learned from that fight is that relying on his swordsmen ship wouldn't have won him the fight against Kisame so he relied heavily on Bijuu skills.

Kisame > Bee

2 -Madara (Composite without Juubi)

Weapons - Edge Bee assuming Madara doesn't has his Gunbai. If he does they strong edge to Madara.

Strength - Strong Edge to Madara with SM. Even without.

Durability - Fought Hashirama for a day straight. Edge Madara. With SM it's a stomp.

Speed/Agility - Even. In any mode really. Both are similar in this category.

Reflexes - Strong Edge to Madara. EMS & SM.

Experience - Strong Edge to Madara.

Skill - Madara

So that's 5.5/7 for Mads. 1.5/7 for Bee.

Synopsis. Bees style while unorthodox would not overwhelm Madara. His experience would shine through and with EMS & Sage Sense he's one hell of a target to land a hit on. Bee has little to no chance in this fight.

3 -Hashirama

Weapons - Bee edge. Hash has a large Cloud like sword.

Strength - Hash. Stomp.

Durability - Hash. Stomp.

Speed.Agility - Probably even but I'll edge Bee to be nice.

Reflexes - Hash. Stomp.

Experience - Hash. Stomp.

Skill - Bee

That's 4/7 Hash. 3/7 Bee.

Synopsis. Hash hits Bees swords & breaks them. This fight would never be close regardless of what kind of skills they are aloud to use.

4 - Kimimaro

Weapons - Edge Kimimaro. 8 vs 206.

Strength - Edge Kimimaro.

Durability - Edge Kimimaro.

Speed - Even.

Reflexes - Bee.

Experience - Bee.

Skill - Bee.

3.5/7 Kimimaro & 3.5/7 Bee.

Synopsis. This comes down to the fact that whatever Bee does really well (random/hard to predict) Kimimaro does better. Bee would lose. Kimimaro has too many weapons.

5 -Itachi

Weapons - Bee

Strength - Bee

Durability - Bee

Speed - Itachi

Reflexes - Itachi

Experience - Itachi

Skill - Itachi

4/7 Itachi. 3/7 Bee.

Sypnopsis. Itachi is too skilled. They fought. Itachi had much better showings.

6 - Tobirama

Weapons - Bee

Strength - Tobirama. Senju > everybody.

Durability - Even. Both have good showings.

Speed - Tobirama stomp.

Reflexes - Tobirama stomp.

Skill - Bee

Experience - Tobirama stomp.

4.5/7 vs 3.5/7

Synopsis; Tobirama is too fast & too intelligent to be over whelmed by Bees assault. His physicals are also far superior.

except maybe Mangetsu via hype.....

I want back story on him tbh found him interesting.

his(Killer Bee's) swordplay feats(acrobatically and casually juggling 7-8 blades with ease and perfect balance and precision whilst multitasking as he usually does writing his raps during combat) are still unmatched by anyone in the series thus far

Kimimaro essentially did the same thing with his bone KKG. That technique while flashy isn't going to win a fight against an experienced opponent. Let alone someone who won't go into a defensive shell.

also he was even wielding Zabuza/Suigetsu's blade as if it was his own without having any prior experience with it.

As did Kakashi... Wooo big feat.

Just face it Sasuke lost to a TOPTIER/THE BEST SWORDSMEN IN NARUTO AND HIS NAME BEE and it's not debatable his feats are insane and unrivaled to date.

Sasuke did loose. That's for sure. But how he lost is what's revealing.

"Top tier" means the best. If not the very best at least Top 5. Bee does not crack the top 5.

Being unorthodox isn't being the best. It may catch inexperienced fighters (Sasuke) off guard but when someone really knows what they're doing that changes things.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93 said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

False none of those guys could defeat Killer Bee in a battle of strictly swordsmanship

Okay. You wanted to get into this. I'll only be comparing skills/weaponry that directly relate to a sword fight.

1 - Kisame

Weapons - 8 Sword Combo vs Samehada. Massive edge to Kisame. Samehada has superior reach, striking power, can absorb chakra & can change his trajectory to graze the target.

Strength - Outside of characters using the 8 Gates, Kisames is second in this category only to the first Hokage Hashirama Senju IMO. Here is why;

Rag dolls Might Guy. Muscles Asuma Sarutobi. But primary stopping Bees headbutt mid strike.

Durability - Massive edge to Kisame. For Obvious reasons. If you like I can go into them. However I'd rather not. Seems redundant.

Speed/Agility - Bee. We both know it based on their fight.

Reflexes - Equal. Based on their fight. Easy to compare.

Experience - Tough call but I'd give the edge to Kisame. A has been shown that he prefers to keep Bee close to the village & training. Where as Kisame knows nothing but combat.

Skill - Edge Bee.

That results in Kisame taking 4.5/7 of the 7 categories while Bee only takes 2.5/7.

Synopsis; Bees acrobatic style would be mismatched against a fighter who can hit him with a far larger sword & knock his swords out of his grasp. Disregarding Samehada absorbing chakra Bee would be constantly on the defensive against Kisame in a sword fight. What we learned from that fight is that relying on his swordsmen ship wouldn't have won him the fight against Kisame so he relied heavily on Bijuu skills.

Kisame > Bee

2 -Madara (Composite without Juubi)

Weapons - Edge Bee assuming Madara doesn't has his Gunbai. If he does they strong edge to Madara.

Strength - Strong Edge to Madara with SM. Even without.

Durability - Fought Hashirama for a day straight. Edge Madara. With SM it's a stomp.

Speed/Agility - Even. In any mode really. Both are similar in this category.

Reflexes - Strong Edge to Madara. EMS & SM.

Experience - Strong Edge to Madara.

Skill - Madara

So that's 5.5/7 for Mads. 1.5/7 for Bee.

Synopsis. Bees style while unorthodox would not overwhelm Madara. His experience would shine through and with EMS & Sage Sense he's one hell of a target to land a hit on. Bee has little to no chance in this fight.

3 -Hashirama

Weapons - Bee edge. Hash has a large Cloud like sword.

Strength - Hash. Stomp.

Durability - Hash. Stomp.

Speed.Agility - Probably even but I'll edge Bee to be nice.

Reflexes - Hash. Stomp.

Experience - Hash. Stomp.

Skill - Bee

That's 4/7 Hash. 3/7 Bee.

Synopsis. Hash hits Bees swords & breaks them. This fight would never be close regardless of what kind of skills they are aloud to use.

4 - Kimimaro

Weapons - Edge Kimimaro. 8 vs 206.

Strength - Edge Kimimaro.

Durability - Edge Kimimaro.

Speed - Even.

Reflexes - Bee.

Experience - Bee.

Skill - Bee.

3.5/7 Kimimaro & 3.5/7 Bee.

Synopsis. This comes down to the fact that whatever Bee does really well (random/hard to predict) Kimimaro does better. Bee would lose. Kimimaro has too many weapons.

5 -Itachi

Weapons - Bee

Strength - Bee

Durability - Bee

Speed - Itachi

Reflexes - Itachi

Experience - Itachi

Skill - Itachi

4/7 Itachi. 3/7 Bee.

Sypnopsis. Itachi is too skilled. They fought. Itachi had much better showings.

6 - Tobirama

Weapons - Bee

Strength - Tobirama. Senju > everybody.

Durability - Even. Both have good showings.

Speed - Tobirama stomp.

Reflexes - Tobirama stomp.

Skill - Bee

Experience - Tobirama stomp.

4.5/7 vs 3.5/7

Synopsis; Tobirama is too fast & too intelligent to be over whelmed by Bees assault. His physicals are also far superior.

except maybe Mangetsu via hype.....

I want back story on him tbh found him interesting.

his(Killer Bee's) swordplay feats(acrobatically and casually juggling 7-8 blades with ease and perfect balance and precision whilst multitasking as he usually does writing his raps during combat) are still unmatched by anyone in the series thus far

Kimimaro essentially did the same thing with his bone KKG. That technique while flashy isn't going to win a fight against an experienced opponent. Let alone someone who won't go into a defensive shell.

also he was even wielding Zabuza/Suigetsu's blade as if it was his own without having any prior experience with it.

As did Kakashi... Wooo big feat.

Sasuke did loose. That's for sure. But how he lost is what's revealing.

"Top tier" means the best. If not the very best at least Top 5. Bee does not crack the top 5.

Being unorthodox isn't being the best. It may catch inexperienced fighters (Sasuke) off guard but when someone really knows what they're doing that changes things.

No, being unorthodox doesn't make you the best. But managing 8 swords perfectly without missing a beat, so fast that even Sharingan precog can't keep up, then yeah, that makes you the best. Handling more weapons while maintaining the same skill as with one blade = massive skill. I'm sorry but that's a fact. Not only that, but it's 8 times as many strikes to defend against, from an opponent that matched him in speed.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: base chidori? dude its his most developed technique ... how do u know whether it was base or not ... it was obviously nagashi because otherwise he would of got hit with it. Secondly in the movie u don't even see sasuke. third ... who cares whether it was "base chidori" ... its power output is the same generally ...only thing that changes is its length,... Kenny moves his arm upwards and destroys an ACTUAL FUKL SIZED METEOR ... NOT A HALF SIZE LIKE SASUKE ... ROCK LEE AL READY BUSTED HALF OF IT!!! SO WHEN U SAY SASUKE BUSTED A BE METEOR IN WERT THE WORD "HALF SIZE" OR "MINIATURE" and remember kenny did this to an actual full size meteor which was greatly bigger than sasukes "meteor" even when it was full sized ... ur go

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: granted ...but ichigo deflected millions of blades with a single sword ... this outmatched bee easily ... 1 sword was sufficient for blocking mili on of hypersonic petals > bee

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: I think I'm going to blacklist you on any future threads lmao. Not only do you love downplaying Naruto, and overrating Bleach, your claims are based on nothing more than opinion. And you're caps spamming wayyy too much.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dangai Ichigo still solos

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By kuroimugetsu

@saint_of_origin: dude do whatever u want. it's obvious from the movie the meteor was already cut in half by rock lee and some other ninjas, are u saying that it wasnt? how am I downplaying here? u can obviously see half of it literally get destroyed. and the only reason why I am using caps is because u keep ignoring the facts.

I'm not downplaying naruto as a series. I'm simply pointing out the difference between a fukl sized meteor and a half sized one. are u saying that a half of loaf of bread is bigger than a full one?

if u want to"black list" me because I use bad language, or am annoying, or un justifiably insult people then go right ahead. but if ur reason is because I'm a good debater and don't back down no matter what and I actually prove u wrong and u just don't like it then, still .. oh well. but let me tell u this, o never say anything without some kind of proof.

example. sasukes meteor was already cut in half. sasukes meteor really wasn't that big to begin with. kenny's meteor was a full sized untouched meteor that was going to 1 shot the seireitei and everyone it it and he handles it with a patched shikai casual upwards swing.

those are facts. I don't care if u don't like how I debate ... but i relay the facts. if u can't handle it then go debate some weak debate who can't tell the difference between a half and a whole ...

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3,5,6,7,8, 10,13 or 14.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He-s losing to the bolded ones

1. Deadpool

2. Deathstroke

3. Link

4. Lloyd Irving

5. Percy Jackson

6. Byakuya

7. Ichigo (Dangai)

8. Kirito (SAO)

9. Guts (Berserk)

10. Cloud

11. ANBU Itachi

12. Killer B (8 swords)

13. Roronoa Zoro

14. Dante

15. Alucard (Castlevania)

16. Meta Knight

17. Zero (Megaman)

18. Strider Hiryu

19. Ryu Hyabusa

20. All swordsman stated, one right after another, one on one, no breaks or healing.

Honestly i fail to recall Sasuke-s great physical durability and strenght feat that should place him above mountain level.

but maybe it's just me.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93 said:

No, being unorthodox doesn't make you the best. But managing 8 swords perfectly without missing a beat, so fast that even Sharingan precog can't keep up, then yeah, that makes you the best.

Styles make fights.

Kisame his timing, reach & power to counter his offense. Slamming Samehada into him would counter his 8 swords offense.

The "best" means winning fights. Kisame has only ever lost to Guy. Facts are Bee couldn't beat Kisame with his swords. That's why he used Bijuu powers.

Handling more weapons while maintaining the same skill as with one blade = massive skill. I'm sorry but that's a fact.

Aye it is a feat. But is it effective against all foes? No.

Not only that, but it's 8 times as many strikes to defend against, from an opponent that matched him in speed.

Not when the characters he's facing are faster, stronger & more skilled than him. Overwhelming Bee would be the answer to beating his 8 sword attack. Something each one of the characters I stated could do easily. His attack is about offensive output. Counter that, put him on the defensive with powerful or well placed blows & he would crumble. Kisame or Hashirama for example have enough power to hit his guard & send him flying (Kisame did it to Guy. Guy > Bee strength wise).

Do you really think 8 sword offense would work against a Sage? Or someone who unlike Sasuke is extremely experienced & intelligent? Or someone far faster than Bee?

Like I said Bee doesn't not break the top 5. Being the 7th greatest swordsmen we've seen is no small feat however. I would put Sasuke below him. Then Darui. Then Kakashi.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm away from my computer at the moment, but when I get back home from work you guys are in for it.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

He-s losing to the bolded ones

1. Deadpool

2. Deathstroke

3. Link

4. Lloyd Irving

5. Percy Jackson

6. Byakuya

7. Ichigo (Dangai)

8. Kirito (SAO)

9. Guts (Berserk)

10. Cloud

11. ANBU Itachi

12. Killer B (8 swords)

13. Roronoa Zoro

14. Dante

15. Alucard (Castlevania)

16. Meta Knight

17. Zero (Megaman)

18. Strider Hiryu

19. Ryu Hyabusa

20. All swordsman stated, one right after another, one on one, no breaks or healing.

Honestly i fail to recall Sasuke-s great physical durability and strenght feat that should place him above mountain level.

but maybe it's just me.

Damn lol you don't think Dante, Hyabusa, and Cloud can beat sasuke in a sword fight?