• Speed and energies unequalized, genjutsu allowed
firefly894

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

tags

@whatiswritten@faradaysloth@floridaman29@whatamiseeing@thekappa78@alextheboss@hittheassasin@worldofruin6@shirso@edgelord91@quincy-q@wot_m8@ovy7@captfalcon725@jrazzle20@kingogkings777@spinach@rikuyamaha@anomalous@blueapril@xebec@stormshadow_x:@mike_strike10@oceanmaster21:@bink_69@whitemoon@cocacolaman@floridaman29@whatamiseeing@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps@alextheboss@hittheassasin@worldofruin6@shirso@chronicplane@edgelord91@bubblebass@woodward@spinach@rikuyamaha@nashiruu@blueapril@necromancer76:@oceanmaster21:@killerqueen@spinach@naronu:@cbarlion@godlyshinigami@whatiswritten@faradaysloth@floridaman29@whatamiseeing@thekappa78@alextheboss@hittheassasin@epichotflame@worldofruin6@shirso@edgelord91@quincy-q@hype2@wot_m8@mrfloridaguy@f3m1@bubblebass@ovy7@captfalcon725@woodward@kingogkings777@spinach@rikuyamaha@the_wspanialy@necromancer76@anomalous@manofthunderbolts65@blueapril@stormshadow_x:@cosmic_demon:@belando:@hentai_senpai@oceanmaster21:@bink_69@scp-939@cbarlion@whitemoon@infinitemass@aryansingh@godlyshinigami@mike_strike10:@whatiswritten@cocacolaman@floridaman29@hey_thatsmildlyadequate@whatamiseeing@thekappa78@alextheboss@hittheassasin@worldofruin6@shirso@chronicplane@edgelord91@wot_m8@bubblebass@donutmaker31@ovy7@jrazzle20@woodward@cull_obsidian@spinach@rikuyamaha@blueapril@xebec@naronu:@oceanmaster21:@bink_69@faradaysloth:@cbarlion@whitemoon@mike_strike10:@maestromage@spinach@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps@rikuyamaha@stormshadow_x:@cosmic_demon:@belando:@bink_69@faradaysloth:@whitemoon@oreoghoul@worldofruin6@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps@defiant_will@oceanmaster21:@bink_69@pepsichipbag@morningstar999@animefreak1

Theonly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uryu has a chance to beat him solo let alone all of them together.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Naronu  Online

Zoro hasn't been Luffy's rival for 20 years...

Kayjay2v7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought this was a gauntlet lmao. Team stomps Uryu MVP Zoro 6MOTY

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps. Mismatch.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Sasuke goes Susanoo and swings in their direction

Round 2: Sasuke looks at the team and Genjutsu GG

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke low diffs r1 and stomps r2

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team wins , sasuke isn't beating all these characters by himself

Delein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arthur alone would put him in difficulty, team takes this handily

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 goes to team, mostly due to Uryu's antithesis.

R2 could go to Sasuke if he uses genjutsu properly, if not I could see him going down to the antithesis again.

Noobofnoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Antithesis carries though Arthur is also a monster in his own right.

R2: genjutsu opens team up to easy finishers and squad wipes by sasuke unless Antithesis somehow saves uryu who would still lose to sasuke 7/10 times.

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Almost every single character in this team can take him to high- extreme diff. They stomp hard

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@expo7: if they take him with extreme difficulty, how do they also "stomp hard"?

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Expo7

@moistchoice: I meant each character individually, not the whole team

St_Alagadda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Sasuke goes Susanoo and swings in their direction

Round 2: Sasuke looks at the team and Genjutsu GG

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke solos them all at once both rounds

LordVinsmoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When Was Zoro Ever Luffy's Rival lmfao

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Shinobiroar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@expo7 said:

Almost every single character in this team can take him to high- extreme diff. They stomp hard

U got lucky cause the last thread got locked but the type of bs U typed is irrelevant expo7:"Toneri hasn’t shown good durability feats to compare it to his AP. Boruto being able to contend with fused Momo isn’t pis when he did it multiple times, this just shows Momo is not a combat genius. I said when Ishikki was in a weakened state ( Jigen) he was still destroying Naruto and Sasuke. Delta was able to bypass Naruto’s cloak in his strongest form , it doesn’t matter that he was holding back but the fact that she was able to damage him with a scientific ninja tool. You show me Naruto’s feats, I say he doesn’t have durability on the same lvl as weaker attacks than what he uses hurt him badly so Luffy for sure will be able to contend with him and you say do better. Ok lol" first off I was never comparing toneris durability rather the attack and narutos punch>>>> that attack so narutos punch is far above his attack u took it out of context boruto damaging momo was pis he could tank far better hits and he was unfazed when boruto was hitting him boruto even got help from sasuke the only thing that did damage was Naruto rasengan. Jigen was destroying both of them it doesn't matter cause isshiki did the same thing but worse u can't be a combat genius and some how keep up with Naruto and sasuke and than lose to pis delta bypassing Naruto , Naruto said he wanted that to happen so he can get info that shows nothing for durability if he has tanked far worse in weaker states like u don't understand Naruto suppressed his durability for that attack to hit so he can get info on kara where as against luffy he won't need so u must not know how AP works I can defeat someone who can destroy a planet with a punch but I don't have a dc attack that can do the same nothing says about durability what u were tryna say about toneri

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinobiroar: I understand that Naruto > Toneri. Boruto did damage Momo with the invisible rasengan and one more instance, to deny that is to deny reality lol. I was referring to Momo as non combat genius, similar to Naruto in part 1 and shippuden. You can’t control you’re durability to suit your opponent unless you transform which he didn’t , he was in his strongest form and she bypassed his cloak there is no other way to interpret that. I do know how AP works, but I’m saying his AP is way above his durability since his weaker attacks than his own hurt him badly which is a fact so Luffy would be able to hurt him badly especially since he can use internal attacks which makes him more dangerous

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R2 could go to Sasuke if he uses genjutsu properly, if not I could see him going down to the antithesis again.

This^^^, The Antithesis will be his downfall both rounds.

Shinobiroar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Shinobiroar

@expo7 said:

@shinobiroar: I understand that Naruto > Toneri. Boruto did damage Momo with the invisible rasengan and one more instance, to deny that is to deny reality lol. I was referring to Momo as non combat genius, similar to Naruto in part 1 and shippuden. You can’t control you’re durability to suit your opponent unless you transform which he didn’t , he was in his strongest form and she bypassed his cloak there is no other way to interpret that. I do know how AP works, but I’m saying his AP is way above his durability since his weaker attacks than his own hurt him badly which is a fact so Luffy would be able to hurt him badly especially since he can use internal attacks which makes him more dangerous

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Momo was caught off guard by an invisible rasengan this has nothing to do with durability but AP ur not understanding Naruto suppressed his durability that's the only way she was able to bypass him luffys not damaging Naruto with any punches momo who was able to tank the AP punch from Naruto which was above toneris attack which he was going to destroy the planet with is far above any of luffys punches and he tanked it from a stronger Naruto. Simple explanation narutos punch= toneris attack nothing about toneris durability Naruto punch is as strong if not stronger than the attack toneri made the feat is not about Naruto punching toneri its it being as powerful as the attack in AP this where u got confused

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Momo was caught off guard by an invisible rasengan this has nothing to do with durability but AP ur not understanding Naruto suppressed his durability that's the only way she was able to bypass him luffys not damaging Naruto with any punches momo who was able to tank the AP punch from Naruto which was above toneris attack which he was going to destroy the planet with is far above any of luffys punches and he tanked it from a stronger Naruto. Simple explanation narutos punch= toneris attack nothing about toneris durability Naruto punch is as strong if not stronger than the attack toneri made the feat is not about Naruto punching toneri its it being as powerful as the attack in AP this where u got confused

Dude, why you doing this to yourself? Going through the pain of explaining all the details and context, he'll just deny it, and make the same arguments again. -_-

He thinks Luffy is a FTL country buster.

TiredEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: lol op characters are so ftl that they can't even find the one piece in all these years

mDemocracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said:

firefly894

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu said:

Zoro hasn't been Luffy's rival for 20 years...

When Was Zoro Ever Luffy's Rival lmfao

Just a catchy title. Half of them aren't rivals anyway, and 'Sasuke vs Shonen friends' doesn't sound as good, lol

OT: Who do you think wins?

DoctorDaMn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antithesis + dimension cutting sword = super dead sauce...

Avatar image for themidnightking
TheMidnightKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team.

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Expo7

@adi_frost: He is tho lol unless you have arguments of you’re own

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: They are FTL in combat speed and reaction speed not travel speed lol, seriously doubt these downplayers watched the series

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Adi_Frost

@expo7 said:

@adi_frost: He is tho lol unless you have arguments of you’re own

Yeah for sure he is.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@adi_frost: lol op characters are so ftl that they can't even find the one piece in all these years

Even their bulls are relativistic in speed. Kizaru is a fodder in the verse who'll get statued by the snail phones that they have.

BigMoistJunior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team stomps.

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yuno erases him

Cbarlion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team bullies Sasuke to the point he calls in Naruto for help

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd said:
@alextheboss said:

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arthur and Kuwabara probably run up and die first

Yuno get Murked. Yuno isn’t 4th war Rinnegan Sasuke lv yet. Only his speed would’ve aided him but this is a speed equalized So he gets killed and Sasuke absorbs his energy with Rinnegan

Gray is versatile with ice he’s a good chance for team to restrict Sasuke with ice but then again Sasuke has fire Manipulation and flame control + Amatesaru and Chidori to back of the body GG

Zoro has Nice feats but still lacks the power to take Sasuke down and dies to chidori Or amatetsaru arrow then Sasuke absorbs his energy with Rinnegan

Uryu vs Sasuke. Uryu should somewhat scale to True Shikai Ichigo. Which is still not 4th war Rinnegan Sasuke lv since true Shikai Ichigo = dangai / mugetsu who Rinnegan Sasuke is stronger than

Team only hope Is Uryu who could win with his ability Antithesis. Especially if Sasuke delivers a big attack on Uryu who survives and with his ability gives Sasuke the damage instead. But that’s only if Uryu activate his ability before Sasuke attacks him. And with this all being a team vs Sasuke I don’t see why Uryu wouldn’t have enough time to activate it.

With no knowledge Sasuke could be the one that gets injured and takes the damage from his own attack. Uryu is some what broken.

If this was a 1 v 1 Sasuke would kill Uryu. But Uryu has time to activate his ability thanks to his teammates sacrificing themselves and buying time.

Round 2 Sasuke paralyzes them all with Rinnegan and kills them with Indra arrow

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. Sasuke dies. Everyone here except Zoro could high diff him. Combined the lol stomp him and the entire uchiha clan

CHt82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CHt82

Sasuke stomps

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol kuwabara stomps he’s S class by the EOS so sauce cannot harm him his best chance is gengutsu but if he can’t get that off Dimension slicer GG

Yuno could win with matter disintegrating hax but sauce should be able to hold out via teleportation and susanoo defenses while spamming arrows and amateratsu from range

Zoro probably gets stomped he’s far less versatile than sauce and doesn’t have any counters for most of his hax

Uryu hurt ywach and has his fair share of hax he should win

Grey loses, sauce has dealt with ice before and I haven’t seen anything from grey that could get him a win it’s doubtful that sauce would even get tagged due to sharigan precog/teleportation/Flame control / and flight if he needs to

Current Author could oneshot if he gets close so it depends if it ends up being a cqc fight or sauce just abuses his hax

firefly894

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol kuwabara stomps he’s S class by the EOS so sauce cannot harm him his best chance is gengutsu but if he can’t get that off Dimension slicer GG

Yuno could win with matter disintegrating hax but sauce should be able to hold out via teleportation and susanoo defenses while spamming arrows and amateratsu from range

Zoro probably gets stomped he’s far less versatile than sauce and doesn’t have any counters for most of his hax

Uryu hurt ywach and has his fair share of hax he should win

Grey loses, sauce has dealt with ice before and I haven’t seen anything from grey that could get him a win it’s doubtful that sauce would even get tagged due to sharigan precog/teleportation/Flame control / and flight if he needs to

Current Author could oneshot if he gets close so it depends if it ends up being a cqc fight or sauce just abuses his hax

Where was that stated? Kuwabara went out of action after Chapter Black, and iirc, he was A class in that arc

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firefly894: I think I read about it in a yyh thread on here but it could be inaccurate even so A class is still too much for sasuke stat wise

aggrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps

NoHateLob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke neg-diffs both rounds.

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arthur and Kuwabara probably run up and die first

Yuno get Murked. Yuno isn’t 4th war Rinnegan Sasuke lv yet. Only his speed would’ve aided him but this is a speed equalized So he gets killed and Sasuke absorbs his energy with Rinnegan

Gray is versatile with ice he’s a good chance for team to restrict Sasuke with ice but then again Sasuke has fire Manipulation and flame control + Amatesaru and Chidori to back of the body GG

Zoro has Nice feats but still lacks the power to take Sasuke down and dies to chidori Or amatetsaru arrow then Sasuke absorbs his energy with Rinnegan

Uryu vs Sasuke. Uryu should somewhat scale to True Shikai Ichigo. Which is still not 4th war Rinnegan Sasuke lv since true Shikai Ichigo = dangai / mugetsu who Rinnegan Sasuke is stronger than

Team only hope Is Uryu who could win with his ability Antithesis. Especially if Sasuke delivers a big attack on Uryu who survives and with his ability gives Sasuke the damage instead. But that’s only if Uryu activate his ability before Sasuke attacks him. And with this all being a team vs Sasuke I don’t see why Uryu wouldn’t have enough time to activate it.

With no knowledge Sasuke could be the one that gets injured and takes the damage from his own attack. Uryu is some what broken.

If this was a 1 v 1 Sasuke would kill Uryu. But Uryu has time to activate his ability thanks to his teammates sacrificing themselves and buying time.

Round 2 Sasuke paralyzes them all with Rinnegan and kills them with Indra arrow

arthur is literally one of the strongest ones on the team

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By RDCDesmond

@limitbreaker1: actually no one of the weakest links of team. Zoro, Uryu, Gray, and Kuwabara are all stronger than Arthur.

Arthur from fire force

giga_canon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War arc Sasuke gets slaughtered, current slaughters