Sasuke vs Kimimaro

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

This is Sasuke in his CS1 Form at the time when he fights Naruto at the Valley.

vs. Kimimaro

They're fighting for the place as Orochimaru's apprentice or whatever..so they're 100% serious.

Win by death, or K.O.

Kimimaro got some pills from Choji..so he's not dying for the next 48 hours.

Takes place here..

Edit: Sasuke is restricted to three tomoe Sharingan, not two tomoe as the pic indicates.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kimimaro.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 juiceboks  Moderator

@nyas said:

Kimimaro.

How come?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm... Good fight..... If kimi isn't sick, then I'd say it's 50-50

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nyas

@juiceboks said:

@nyas said:

Kimimaro.

How come?

Sasuke is CS1 while Kimi CS2 lol

More seriously, one could argue for either winning but I feel kimi has a better chance.

ChillxPill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ChillxPill

Kimi. Reason being, Sasuke is a close combat fighter. Kimimaros ability give him an advantage with close range, long range and defense almost at the same time.

Sasuke really has no way around Kimimaros abilities. He is also a better in Taijutsu by a fair margin even though Sasuke has Sharingan. Speed is the one factor they are ALMOST close in.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 juiceboks  Moderator

@nyas said:

@juiceboks said:

@nyas said:

Kimimaro.

How come?

More seriously, one could argue for either winning but I feel kimi has a better chance.

I was gonna allow Sasuke to go CS2..but we didn't really see much of that so I figured to keep with CS1.

@chillxpill

Sasuke really has no way around Kimimaros abilities.

Not true. He has fireball jutsu and the chidori..Kimimaro has never been tested by either of these type of attacks so they could very well give Sasuke an edge.

Not to mention the Sharingan gives him greater reaction time and one could argue Sasuke has slightly greater combat speed to begin with..this is certainly not a blowout for Kimimaro.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Nyas

@nyas said:

@juiceboks said:

@nyas said:

Kimimaro.

How come?

I was gonna allow Sasuke to go CS2..but we didn't really see much of that so I figured to keep with CS1.

It's true that sasuke doesn't have many feats in CS2 pre-skip, but from what I remember he had the enough speed to keep up with KN1, enough durability to no sell his attacks, could overpower him physically and more importantly : he had flight (which might be a deciding factor were kimi to use his bone forest jutsu).

Cs2 would give sasuke a better fighting chance IMO.

ChillxPill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ChillxPill

@juiceboks: That's not really “countering” though. Fireball Jutsu isn't unavoidable, and Gaaras sand is clearly faster than Fireball Jutsu. Kimimaro was able to avoid Gaara's sand remarkably well.

Sasuke would have to get in close with Chidori. Even Lee had some problems getting in close.

Sharigan will be useful to a certain degree. Take when Kimimaro took on Narutos clones for example. Kimimaro didn't need something like Sharigan to take them down, or Lee for that matter (though he didn't really take him down at his full strength). So Sharingan won't help THAT much.

Another example would be when Sasuke took on B in a sword battle even with Sharingan Sasuke was cut. I bring that up because Kimimaro could do the same thing but with Bone. It would be more of blunt force then cutting damage though.

Avatar image for theimmovableobject52
TheImmovableObject52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kimimaro destroys Sasuke on the basis that he nearly killed Naruto the kid that basically beat Sasuke in the final valley and Garra and Rock Lee had he lived longer

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By nefarious

Kim is more skilled than Sasuke. Faster, stronger, arguably smarter.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@nyas CS1 Sasuke was tanking his hits for the most part, he was on the losing end clearly but it's not like he was completely outclassed. I kinda feel like CS2 would make this heavily in Sasuke's favor..especially since while Sasuke gets a boost in every stat plus flight and the dark chidori..Kimimaro sacrifices speed for durability and strength when he activates his cursed seal. I don't see Sasuke getting tagged whatsoever at that point.

@chillxpill It provides an alternative way of attacking him. It may not be as fast as Gaara's sand but it doesn't have to be considering Sasuke himself is well faster than Gaara's sand even without the CS1 mode. Not to mention the range on the fireball is much greater than the sand attacks Gaara used other than the tsunami, it would be difficult for Kimimaro to avoid it.

Lee was still recovering from injury when he fought him, and CS1 Sasuke is faster than Lee anyway. The Sharingan predicting Kimimaro's movements would certainly help Sasuke tag him more effectively than Lee or Gaara could.

Sasuke did the same thing against Naruto's clones, except they were arguably more powerful at that point than when Naruto fought Kimimaro. And considering the fact that CS1 Sasuke with the two tomoe Sharingan could barely see Naruto at that point..I'd say there were.

B was phyiscally superior and considerably more skilled than Sasuke in Kenjutsu, not to mention his unorthodox fighting style threw him off. That's mainly why Sasuke's Sharingan wasn't that effective, he couldn't read him all that well. And Sasuke is more than durable enough to tank Kimimaro's blows considering he tanked getting smashed all around the valley by KN1 Naruto. I'm not sure how well Kimimaro would hold up to a dead on chidori though.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 WastelandMan  Online

Don't think Sasuke could win at just CS1.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 juiceboks  Moderator

Kimimaro destroys Sasuke on the basis that he nearly killed Naruto the kid that basically beat Sasuke in the final valley and Garra and Rock Lee had he lived longer

That wasn't the same Naruto that had the upperhand against Sasuke..that was a weaker version that Three Tomoe Sharingan Sasuke was able to own at one point in the fight. KN1 Naruto was beating Sasuke and would honestly destroy Kimimaro.

@nefarious Not seeing how Kimimaro is faster than CS1 Sasuke..or stronger even. Regular Sasuke was knocking out giant rabid bears the size of houses with his kicks. Skill is debatable..and I'm not seeing how being smarter is relevant.

The main edges I see Kimi having are that he's durable enough to tank his hits and at the same time making it so that using bare-handed taijutsu is very dangerous. Speed-wise they're more or less even but I believe CS1 Sasuke edges out, and with the Sharingan he should have an easier time landing hits that count.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

itsjustmike15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep I agree with Kimmimaro winning this

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BoringPerson

@juiceboks: That's not really “countering” though. Fireball Jutsu isn't unavoidable, and Gaaras sand is clearly faster than Fireball Jutsu. Kimimaro was able to avoid Gaara's sand remarkably well.

Sasuke would have to get in close with Chidori. Even Lee had some problems getting in close.

Sharigan will be useful to a certain degree. Take when Kimimaro took on Narutos clones for example. Kimimaro didn't need something like Sharigan to take them down, or Lee for that matter (though he didn't really take him down at his full strength). So Sharingan won't help THAT much.

Another example would be when Sasuke took on B in a sword battle even with Sharingan Sasuke was cut. I bring that up because Kimimaro could do the same thing but with Bone. It would be more of blunt force then cutting damage though.

A recovering Lee. Lee's love tap with a hand covered in Chidori would have done serious damage. Nyas will definitely say that Kimimaro is faster here, as he isn't dying, than he was against Lee, but that's just speculation to me.

Regardless, Sasuke will die here. Sasuke will take serious damage in cqb consistently and even if he backs off, his only answer to Dance of the Seedling Fern is "CS2 flight"... Which is highly suspect and gives him no avenue of attack against Dance of the Seedling Fern anyways.

Kimimaro 10/10. Sasuke's only chance for not outright losing is an immediate suicide charge with chidori... and even then it should end in a simultaneous kill of the both of them in the small percentage of times Sasuke manages to get a lethal shot off against Kimimaro.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 juiceboks  Moderator

@boringperson: Dance of the seedling fern isn't all that it's cracked up to be. For one we didn't really see Kimimaro use it to gain advantage he didn't already have against Gaara..well other than eliminating the sand from the area. He's still slower in that form..which would make it all the more difficult for him to tag Sasuke with anything.

Kimimaro's bone manipulation is formidable..but it's not perfect. He never showed the capability to cover every inch of his body in bone spikes. Sasuke could target the uncovered areas, and he has more than enough striking power to make his hits count. He also has the fireball jutsu which could do some serious damage if he manages to land it.

ChillxPill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: @juiceboks: I know I had mentioned Lee wasn't at full strength.

With the comparison it's not fair to say Kimimaro will has difficulty dodging it. Of course Sasuke is faster than Gaara's sand but im talking about the Jutsu not being faster.

IIRC Kimimaro was dodging Multiple attacks coming at him from Gaara. So dodging one Jutsu shouldn't be hard if he was able to dodge multiple assaults from Gaara.

Even if Chidori does hit I don't believe its a one hit kill.. Kimimaro survived under tremendous pressure without much trouble. Again he's not just gonna let Sasuke hit him.

The Sharigan point was this Sasuke isn't use to a fighting style like that so the same thing is bound to happen.

I'm not saying this a stomp, but Sasuke would have to pull off some major bs to win a majority.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By NeonGameWave

Kimi wrecks Sasuke, at that point he wasn`t only a higher rank but his feats were better too against higher end opponents and Kimi took on Garaa and Rock Lee at once that is no small feat...

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 juiceboks  Moderator

@chillxpill

IIRC Kimimaro was dodging Multiple attacks coming at him from Gaara. So dodging one Jutsu shouldn't be hard if he was able to dodge multiple assaults from Gaara.

You can't really compare Gaara's sand to Sasuke's fireball jutsu because

1) Sasuke's fireball jutsu covers greater range

2) Sasuke himself is considerably faster than Gaara..whereas Gaara was slower than Kimimaro in both reaction time and combat speed. Making it that much easier for Kimi to outreact and dodge his attacks.

3) Sasuke can predict his movements and possibly lead him into a situation where it's impossible to dodge.

Not saying Kimi can't dodge Sasuke's fireball jutsu..but it wouldn't be as easy as you're making it out to be.

Even if Chidori does hit I don't believe its a one hit kill.. Kimimaro survived under tremendous pressure without much trouble. Again he's not just gonna let Sasuke hit him.

The Sharigan point was this Sasuke isn't use to a fighting style like that so the same thing is bound to happen.

I didn't say it was..but it will do significant damage. Sasuke's reaction time and prediction will make it that much easier to tag him with it, which if he plays it right he can certainly pull off.

The reason why he couldn't read B is because his fighting style was completely unorthodox, Suigetsu couldn't even figure out what type of style B was using. There's nothing unorthodox about Kimimaro's fighting style, thus Sasuke shouldn't have any trouble reading him.

I'm not saying this a stomp, but Sasuke would have to pull off some major bs to win a majority.

Kimimaro will have a harder time tagging Sasuke than the other way around. Sasuke just has to be wary of getting close to him or else he'll get speared. And if he goes into his CS dino mode then he'll have an even harder time keeping up, as he got slow enough to the point where a tired and injured Lee was able to kick him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke should take it. That sharingan will give precog of Kimi's attacks.

@juiceboks: Agreed.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 juiceboks  Moderator

@xlab3000 said:

Sasuke should take it. That sharingan will give precog of Kimi's attacks.

@juiceboks: Agreed.

I'm not necessarily saying Sasuke wins everytime..but they both have advantages that makes fighting the other very difficult. Kimimaro has to fight an opponent that's slightly faster than him, who's also sporting pre-cog and comparable physical stats and combat skill. Sasuke on the other hand has to fight someone who can make cqc fighting lethal due to his bone manipulation, and can turn the environment against him at the cost of becoming slower.

You could argue either way IMO..but I'm just saying neither one is stomping the other like others have stated.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kimimaro. Cs2 or not.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kimimaro wins.

Lee was using druken fist against him and have garaa on his side as well but they both got beaten in that fight. I doubt if even cs2 sasuke can do the same.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 juiceboks  Moderator

kimimaro wins.

Lee was using druken fist against him and have garaa on his side as well but they both got beaten in that fight. I doubt if even cs2 sasuke can do the same.

For the most part they fought Kimimaro on their own..it was only when he went CS dino mode when Lee decided to land a kick which didn't really do much anyway. It's also important to remember Lee wasn't 100%..and that CS1 Sasuke with the three tomoe Sharingan is faster than even healthy Lee.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Nyas

@juiceboks said:

@nyas CS1 Sasuke was tanking his hits for the most part, he was on the losing end clearly but it's not like he was completely outclassed. I kinda feel like CS2 would make this heavily in Sasuke's favor..especially since while Sasuke gets a boost in every stat plus flight and the dark chidori..Kimimaro sacrifices speed for durability and strength when he activates his cursed seal. I don't see Sasuke getting tagged whatsoever at that point.

I suppose that makes sense.

@boringperson said:

A recovering Lee. Lee's love tap with a hand covered in Chidori would have done serious damage. Nyas will definitely say that Kimimaro is faster here, as he isn't dying, than he was against Lee, but that's just speculation to me.

Regardless, Sasuke will die here. Sasuke will take serious damage in cqb consistently and even if he backs off, his only answer to Dance of the Seedling Fern is "CS2 flight"... Which is highly suspect and gives him no avenue of attack against Dance of the Seedling Fern anyways.

Kimimaro 10/10. Sasuke's only chance for not outright losing is an immediate suicide charge with chidori... and even then it should end in a simultaneous kill of the both of them in the small percentage of times Sasuke manages to get a lethal shot off against Kimimaro.

At least tag me if you are going to talk bs about me....

Lee with a chidori would get wrecked, he openly confessed that he could never charge someone head on like sasuke with chidori because of his lack of reflexes.

No Caption Provided

sasuke has a much better chance at dodging Kimi's bone counter like he did to Gaara :

No Caption Provided

1) A healthy kimi being faster isn't even debatable, in case you forgot even Orochimaru was surprised at him being able to even move in his state....

2) I never used that kind of argument anywhere so stop making up stuff.

3)Kimi fodderizes Lee, get over it.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BoringPerson

@nyas: Faster but not quantifiably faster so it doesn't matter.

Lee doesn't charge straight in... that doesn't mean he doesn't/hasn't tagged anyways.

What argument? That healthy Kimimaro is faster than unhealthy Kimimaro? I mean, logically speaking that's basically inarguably correct. It's just that you'd be debating for a shade rather than the character as he has been portrayed.

Kimimaro fodderizes a young weakened Lee. He has no feats to prove otherwise. CS2 is slow, you can explain away all you like, it has no feats of being nearly as fast as standard Kimimaro.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Faster but not quantifiably faster so it doesn't matter.

Lee doesn't charge straight in... that doesn't mean he doesn't/hasn't tagged anyways.

What argument? That healthy Kimimaro is faster than unhealthy Kimimaro? I mean, logically speaking that's basically inarguably correct. It's just that you'd be debating for a shade rather than the character as he has been portrayed.

Kimimaro fodderizes a young weakened Lee. He has no feats to prove otherwise. CS2 is slow, you can explain away all you like, it has no feats of being nearly as fast as standard Kimimaro.

If it doesn't matter then don't put words in my mouth...

Except that Chidori works with a straight charge, so you saying that Lee with Chidori could do anything is utterly false. (Lee doesn't even have chidori so you are making assumptions in both how he'd use it and how powerful it would be)

Did I ever use that healthy kimi argument ? No ? Then stop bringing that up as if it were one of my arguments.

LOL as If shippuden Lee has any feats to suggest he could ever do better than his younger self. Or are you saying that just because he is older and healthier, he would be faster ? Oh wait, Isn't that exactly what you were calling an assumption with Kimi ?

Gotta love these double standards.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: A little off-topic, but speaking of Chidori, did you happen to read yesterday's chapter of Naruto?

Sasuke did something absolutely insane with Chidori.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@nyas: A little off-topic, but speaking of Chidori, did you happen to read yesterday's chapter of Naruto?

Sasuke did something absolutely insane with Chidori.

I did, it was awesome.

I wasn't expecting that to be honest. lol

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Healthy Lee has gates beyond the first. Healthy Lee can be used as a speed standard for Sasuke while unhealthy Lee cannot. The speed standard is based in using part 1 Gaara's sand whose speed can be assumed to be constant.

We have also seen healthy Lee whereas healthy Kimimaro has like two unimpressive feats that don't display superior speed in any way as compared to dying Kimimaro.

The double standard is in your head.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Nyas

@boringperson said:

@nyas: Healthy Lee has gates beyond the first. Healthy Lee can be used as a speed standard for Sasuke while unhealthy Lee cannot. The speed standard is based in using part 1 Gaara's sand whose speed can be assumed to be constant.

We have also seen healthy Lee whereas healthy Kimimaro has like two unimpressive feats that don't display superior speed in any way as compared to dying Kimimaro.

The double standard is in your head.

1) Gaara's speed being constant is a baseless assumption.

2 )Opening more than one gate makes lee faster, however the speed increase in unquantifiable so you can't use that as an argument either.

3) Opening the gates would wreck Lee's body, Kimi can protect himself with his bone armor.

4)Gates or not Lee still relies on Taijutsu, he punches Kimi = he gets his hands wrecked.

5)We have seen a healthy Lee before the surgery, what proof do you have that post surgery Lee would be as good ? Assumption.

6)And this healthy Kimi would be what, when did you see him ?

7)Let's see, you are saying that :

Healthy kimi being faster = Assumption due to his lack of feats.

Shippuden Lee being faster = Acceptable argument despite his lack of feats.

Yep, that's definitely what we call double standards.

Csdabest89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A healthy Kimimaro is Hebi Sasuke level but instead of a Doujutsu. He has Insane Durability and defense, Regeneration, and His spear was capable of peircing the Hardest Minerals in the earth being compressed and binded together. Kimimaro would rip Sasuke to shreads. Sasuke Naruto level and we saw what Kimimaro did do Naruto. Took on over 1,000 Kyuubified Naruto's WITHOUT A SINGLE ONE TOUCHING HIM at the same time while surrounded. Kimimaro is stomps easily

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Yeah, same here.

But it really makes me wonder why Kishi decided to unveil the huge attacks so early in their fight.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@nyas: Yeah, same here.

But it really makes me wonder why Kishi decided to unveil the huge attacks so early in their fight.

Well, there only are 4 chapters left before the manga ends, so it's not that surprising.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kimi stomps hard

InfinteGod12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpp

Avatar image for randomgamerdude
RandomGamerDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This could go either way, but as long as Sasuke has Sharingan or Curse Mark he should be able to keep up with Kimpretty easily, base Sasuke should be on par with Kim if not higher. Sasuke has more speed feats to go off of anyways. The bones could pierce Sasuke. Also, someone said that Kim is better in Taijutsu but that’s simply incorrect. Sasuke copies the Taijutsu Lee used against him. Kim has no speed feet to compare himself to Lee that I’m aware of. Sasuke also blitzes with Sharingan or Curse Mark, he was able to keep up with a Bijju amped Kid Naruto. Sasuke also has it in strength here aswell, he was able to slam dunk a slightly amped up Kid Naruto from like 10 feet. If you weren’t already convinced Sasuke was stronger then I got this. His Chidori was able to pierce through Garras sand, which was able to easily block attacks from a WEIGHTLESS Lee. And then there’s Chakra Reserves, I’m not sure about Kim since he doesn’t really have any stamina showings besides being able to overpower Garra and a drunk Lee. I do think he can keep up with Sasuke with his Curse Mark, but Sasuke can definitely outlast Kim. Final Valley Sasuke takes this with mid diff

Avatar image for deactivated-6305610811396
deactivated-6305610811396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

Healthy Kimimaro should win here.

Sasuke probably beats beat dying Kimi though

Avatar image for deactivated-5f272e5ba44a1
deactivated-5f272e5ba44a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kimi stomps hard. Gaara was the most powerful kid by the end of the series not Naruto or Sasuke.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By bob74h

Kimimaro did better against the sound 4 then sasuke did so he should win here.

Also kimimaro beat jugou who was stomping hebi sasuke so kimimaro stomps here

cokirules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kimimaro is damn near Kage level

He destroys Sasuke, healthy or not

Avatar image for deactivated-61380ee6a7097
deactivated-61380ee6a7097

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Half Dead Kimimaro stomps KNO Narutos in base when Sasuke needed CM1 three tomoe to fight that version

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kimimaro.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers