Sasuke vs Hiei

Avatar image for deactivated-60a2394e19bda
deactivated-60a2394e19bda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Was Death Battle accurate? Or was the fight Bullshit.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In my Personal Opinion, Saskue Wins. I'll do into more detail as we go, because writing a detailed text on why I think Sasuke would win would take all day. Just bring up some ways you believe Hiei would win and I'll disprove it, or explain why it would not work.

Omega7Vendetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought the same thing but once you actually go through the anime again you can see were Deathbattle comes from. Hiei and Yusuke can keep up with the likes of Sasuke and Naruto.

Avatar image for deactivated-6305610811396
deactivated-6305610811396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

@nagisa192:

This has been done before

Just bump the previous thread.

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke crushes.

Avatar image for deactivated-63055b33107d2
deactivated-63055b33107d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nagisa192:

This is the same guy that said Naruto is Multi-Universal and could beat SSB Goku.

I wouldn't encourage him

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DB fight was big BS

Not only did they try to scale EoS Hiei to EoS Yusuke But they tried to say Hiei jagan eye was immune to all illusions when it never surpassed illusions with Sharingan Tomoe 3 level plus they didn’t even give Sasuke Biju Susanoo which is his end game power up

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Wushu59

They'd be around the same level if we are talking about current Sasuke imo

Hiei has higher physical stats but Sasuke has more Hax on his side

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rabii99

The fact that Deathbattle made Gaara lose to Toph, and Guy go eight gate against All Might says a lot about their knowledge of Naruto.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@rabii99 said:

The fact that Deathbattle made Gaara lose to Toph, and Guy go eight gate against All Might says a lot about their knowledge of Naruto.

True.

Death Battle is really terrible with getting their facts straight

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By citgo

@wushu59 said:
@rabii99 said:

True.

Death Battle is really terrible with getting their facts straight

Or when they didnt bother scaling Ichigo passed Espada arc.

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This fight is almost a year old..

But yeah, although I was rooting for Hiei and was glad he won, I thought Sasuke should have won. Their scaling was really questionable though.

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zabuza777 said:

@nagisa192:

This is the same guy that said Naruto is Multi-Universal and could beat SSB Goku.

I wouldn't encourage him

Did he really??

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poedameronsbutt: I think he made like 4 "Naruto vs. SSB goku" threads and they all got locked

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bink_69: Where does he even get the idea that Naruto is multiverse level wtf? Naruto stops at Planet Level/and or moon level.

uko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By uko
Avatar image for deactivated-60bbc59b78f91
deactivated-60bbc59b78f91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps

death battle are 80% wrong half the time

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In reality, sasuke statues the snail and cuts him in half

Avatar image for deactivated-6305610811396
deactivated-6305610811396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

No.

EoS Upper S Class Hiei no diffs

Way too many bias people on CV lol

Death Battle Low Balled Sasuke

But they low balled Hiei as well

Their statements were wrong but their result was correct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YOU'RE FUCKING DAMN RIGHT I MADE 4 "NARUTO VS GOKU" THREAD'S! I'D MAKE A 5TH ONE, BUT THEN THEY'D LOCK ME OUT OF MY OWN DAMN PROFILE! IT'S BECAUSE, DESPITE WHAT YOU ASSHOLES SAY, OR THINK, GOKU ISN'T, FUCKING UNKILLABLE, AND NARUTO "DOES" STAND A CHANCE! THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU GUY'S IS THAT I LOOK PAST THE SHEEP-LIKE BIAS, AND SEE THE TRUTH! AND MOST OF YOUR FACTS ARE BULLSHIT ANYWAYS:

* "Goku is Universal, he'll overpower Naruto." MOST OF GOKU'S UNIVERSAL STATEMENTS EITHER WEREN'T IMMEDIATE, AND LEAVE TO MUCH TO CHANCE! AND WHILE THE THE DBZ CHARACTER UNIVERSAL STATEMENTS ARE EITHER UNPROVEN OR UNJUSTIFIED, THE NARUTO CHARACTER UNIVERSAL STATEMENTS HAVE ACTUALLY HAPPENED! NO, "He's going to do this.", OR "She was about to do that." WE ACTUALLY GOT JUSTIFICATION, AND HAVE SEEN SHIT! KAGUYA CREATING NUMEROUS DIMENSIONS WITHOUT EVER ACTUALLY GETTING A SIZE DEFINITION (MEANING THAT ALL OF HER DIMENSIONS COULD BE UNIVERSAL IN SIZE, AND WHILE I CAN'T COMPLETELY PROVE IT RIGHT, YOU CAN'T COMPLETELY PROVE ME WRONG), MADARA'S PERFECT SUSANNO WAS SAID TO BE ABLE TO SPLIT ALL THINGS IN THE UNIVERSE, MOMOSHIKI WAS CONFIRMED TO CREATE A UNIVERSE, HELL, WE EVEN SEE HAGAROMO CREATING THE AFTERLIFE IN THE MANGA. I MEAN, HECK, WE EVEN GET A DBZ-LIKE STATEMENT (a statement that we get from different sources that are like not true, but we can't say it isn't true) IN THE DATA BOOK (created by the Musashi Kishimoto), THAT A FRACTION OF THE GOD TREE CREATED THE UNIVERSE, AND NARUTO SPLIT ONE OF THOSE BASTARDS IN HIS BASE FORM! AND NARUTO BATTLING (post-Kenshiki Absorbance) MOMOSHIKI WHILE ONLY AT HALF POWER, AND SASUKE ACTUALLY SAYING THAT HE COULD BEAT KAGUYA ALONE, MEANS THAT NARUTO DEFINITELY SCALES PAST EVEN PRIME KAGUYA AND HAGOROMO! CONSIDERING THAT KAGUYA IS STRONGER THAN HAGOROMO, AND MOMOSHIKI IS CONFIRMED TO BE STRONGER THAN KAGUYA (and even consider that Naruto actually scaled to Kaguya's attack that was going to destroy all of her dimensions), MEANS THAT NARUTO HAS EVEN MORE EVIDENCE GOING ALONG THE LINES OF UNIVERSAL LEVEL POWER THAN DRAGON BALL, SO FUCK YOU!

* "Oh Goku shook the Null Realm with only a fraction of his Power. He's Infinite." SO, NARUTO SCALES TO MOMOSHIKI, HOW ALSO SAID HE WAS INFINITE! AND THERE'S NO WAY THAT KRILLIN AND 18 (the ones who confirmed this) COULD SENSE THE ENTIRE INFINITE NULL REALM, BECAUSE, "THEY. ARE. HUMANS"! THEIR SENSES ARE LIMITED AND IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO PERCEIVE INFINITY! THEY LIKELY SENSED THE PERCEIVED EDGE OF THE NULL REALM! EVEN ASSUMING GOKU'S POWER IS UNLIMITED, HIS STAMINA ISN'T! HE WILL STILL EVENTUALLY RUN OUT OF POWER AND MUI WILL KILL HIS BODY EVENTUALLY! WITH NARUTO'S POWER, SPEED, DURABILITY, ENDURANCE, AND EXPERIENCE (dealing with unknown techniques, abilities, and fighting people who use Precognition), HE CAN EASILY DEAL WITH MUI GOKU, AND HIS ENDURANCE AND MORE RELIABLE ENERGY RESTORATION ABILITIES MEANS HE CAN LAST LONGER THAN GOKU.

* "Goku can blitz Naruto." NARUTO HAS SHOWN LIGHT SPEED SINCE HE WAS 13 WHEN SCALED TO HAKU. AND DON'T BRING UP THE "SETHTHEPROGRAMMER" VIDEO! IT WAS UNJUSTIFIED BULLSHIT WITH NO ACTUAL PROOF, AND IF YOU WANNA DO THAT FOR DRAGON BALL, LET'S DO THAT FOR NARUTO. NARUTO OUT-SPED PRECOGNITION, SPACE WARPING, I MEAN, EVEN MOMOSHIKI CREATING THE UNIVERSE. ASSUMING HE DID THIS INSTANTLY (we don't know how long it took for him to create it, but because we're making assumptions about DBZ, let's do it for Naruto too. Momoshiki created the Universe Instantly), THAT WOULD PUT MOMOSHIKI'S ATTACK SPEED PAST ANYTHING DRAGON BALL IS CAPABLE OF! SO AGAIN, FUCK YOU!

* "Naruto isn't Planetary, let alone Universal. He was stabbed by a Normal Sword/Rods, knocked down/out by City-Mountain Level Attacks, and was Knocked out by Himawari." FIRST OFF, IF YOU WANT TO USE THAT LOGIC, GOKU CAN'T BE PLANETARY, BECAUSE HE WAS BRUISED BY A BULLET, ALMOST KILLED BY A NORMAL ASS LASER WHILE IN SSB, WAS ALSO KNOCKED OUT BY MOUNTAIN/CITY LEVEL ATTACKS IN HIS STRONGEST FORMS, AND THERE IS NO PROOF ACTUALLY STATING THAT VEGETA'S BODY ACTUALLY SURVIVED THE PLANETARY ATTACK FROM FRIEZA! SECONDLY, DON'T BRING UP HIMAWARI! SHE'S THE DAUGHTER OF NARUTO AND HINATA! FOR ALL WE KNOW, SHE COULD HAVE A POTENTIAL TENSAIGAN POWER BOOST, OR COULD HAVE HIT IN A PRESSURE POINT THAT SERIOUSLY DAMAGED HIM, AND HE OBVIOUSLY WAS LETTING HIS GUARD DOWN TO PROTECT HER FROM HIS IMMENSE POWER! AND AGIAN, HOW ABOUT KRILLIN EQUALLING SUPER SAIYAN BLUE GOKU IN A KAMEHAME BEAM STRUGGLE, GOHAN EQUALLING FULL-POWER SSB GOKU, OR, OH, I DON'T KNOW, SSB GOKU BEING PIERCED BY A "FUCKING LASER". AND DON'T BRING UP THE "SETHTHEPROGRAMMER" VIDEO, BECAUSE IT MAKES LITERALLY NO SENSE, AND WAS BASICALLY ALOT OF GUESSTEMATIONS! AND SIMILARLY, NARUTO TOOK HITS FROM SASUKE, WHO DESTROY THE SWORD OF NUNOBOKO, SCALES TO SASUKE WHO TOOK HITS FROM KENSHIKI WHO IS A CONFIRMED PLANET SPLITTER, AND TANKED MOMOSHIKI'S ABSORBANCE, WHICH WAS ABLE TO ABSORBS STARS, AND (if all his powers are equal, and if his absorbance scales to his creation abilities) SCALES TO UNIVERSAL ABILITIES. ALSO, HE TANKED HITS FROM MADARA'S PERFECT SUSANNO, WHICH CAN SPLIT ALL THINGS IN THE UNIVERSE (this ranges from Planetary, to Galaxy [depending on if he could destroy Supermassive Blackholes, or Galaxies]).

BUT DESPITE THIS, EVEN IF I WAS ABLE TO COMPLETELY PROVE THIS RIGHT, YOU STILL WOULDN'T BELIVE ME, SO FUCK YOU GUYS.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff28288e0b69
deactivated-5ff28288e0b69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'M. JUST. SO. TIRED. OF THIS BULLSHIT!

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you can't handle people disagreeing with you then I would highly recommend you take a break from this site for your own health

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DON'T FUCKING PATRONIZE ME! I'M A DEBATOR! UNLIKE YOU GUYS, I ACTUALLY TRY TO USE ACTUAL PROOF, AND CONSIDER DIFFERENT SHIT! IF I'M WRONG, I ADMITT IT! IF THERE IS ACTUAL PROOF OF SHIT, I TRY TO PROVE IT! I MEAN, MUSASHI KISHIMOTO LITERALLY STATED THAT A FRACTION OF THE GOD TREE CREATED THE UNIVERSE, AND NARUTO SPLIT THAT BITCH IN HIS BASE FORM. DOES THAT MAKE HIM MULTI-FUCKING-UNIVERSAL!?

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT! SO WHY DON'T WE DO THE THE SAME WITH DRAGON BALL! THE ONLY TIME WE'VE "EVER" SEEN GOKU DO ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO UNIVERSAL WAS HIS COLLISION WITH HIS BEERUS CREATING THE UNIVERSAL SHOCKWAVE! BUT HERE'S THE THING, THE ONLY WAY THIS COULD BE CONSIDERED UNIVERSAL IS IF WE TAKE DEATH BATTLE'S CALCULATIONS SERIOUSLY. THEY SAID THE DRAGON BALL UNIVERSE 9x BIGGER THAN OUR UNIVERSE. BUT THERE ISN'T ANY ACTUAL PROOF OF THIS, AND EVEN IF IT WAS, THERE ARE STILL OTHER THINGS GOING AGAINST THIS! IT TOOK BOTH BEERUS AND GOKU TO DO THIS, AND IT TOOK 3-4 PUNCHES TO DO THIS! 9/4=4.5! 4.5/3=1.5! AT BEST, GOKU IS 1.5x UNIVERSAL, BUT THEN AGAIN, THIS IS VERY UNLIKELY TO BE TRUE, AND THERE'S TO MUCH TO CONSIDER, LIKE, THE SIZE OF THE DBZ MACRO-VERSE, OR IF THE SUPREME KAI WAS ACCURATE, OR THE FACT THAT IT WASN'T, GOKU AND BEERUS DOING THIS, IT WAS PHYSICS! ALL THEY DID WAS START THE SHOCKWAVE! SO, YOU WANNA SAY GOKU IS UNIVERSAL BASED OFF UNJUSTIFED AND UNPROVEN STATEMENTS, BUT SAY NARUTO ISN'T, DESPITE ALL OF HIS PROVEN, JUSTIFIED, AND CONFIRMED UNIVERSAL STATEMENTS/SCALINGS! AND YOU WONDER WHY I'M SO PISSED.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku and Naruto are not universal level but it is a fact the double standard of many is a joke, much hypocrisy!

Goku is not universal level Anyone who analyzes in fact knows that it was not a universal level feat (ki waves). One of the DBS writers has even denied that Goku Super Saiyan Blue is universal level.

DB universe 9x bigger than our universe just headcanon, Death battle sucks!

Blue Goku>>Red Goku

No Caption Provided

https://twitter.com/toshio916/status/887370999490007040

The waves of Ki became stronger becoming, according to Kaioh, a threat to the universe, at the point of initial impact the power(Goku + Beerus strokes) was much weaker potency so this is not feat universal level not even close

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Only fanaticism and stupidity prevent many from accepting reality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THANK. FUCKING. GOD! FINALLY, SOMEONE ELSE WHO FUCKING GETS IT!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I NEVER MEANT TO SAY THAT NARUTO WAS UNIVERSAL! I WAS JUST SAYING THAT IF YOU WANNA ARGUE THAT GOKU WAS UNIVERSAL ON BASELESS NOTHINGS AND BULLSHIT, I COULD DO THE SAME WITH NARUTO, BUT WITH MUCH BETTER EVIDENCE AND SCALINGS!

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are we typing in caps 💀

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BECAUSE THAT'S HOW AIGNST I AM!

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I think it was accurate.

Zaelleaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nagisa192: Because of how invested you seem with actual debating i'm going to press you on something. Starts with: Do you care about your takes being accurate and consistent? And follows with: Do you believe taking statements that have no feats or proof of being true as still being true to be the "best" means of being accurate and consistent? I'd also be curious if you believe creation = attack potency. A lot of what you said seems more like frustration of hypocritical arguments but i'm curious to what degree you believe naruto's power to "actually" be at.

Just as an extra: I have a video that covers "how" we ought to scale characters and gives an argument for "why" it's the best for being accurate and consistent (since not caring about that means no one can trust what you say anyway). I'd be interested in seeing what you think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuWsQxrafxU&t=1s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude, everybody has different means of scaling, and that's alright. But I'm not going to follow this guy, just because you do. I mean, what makes you say that "Creation doesn't equal attack potency." The fact is that if Kaguya can create a Universe with her energy, then her energy must be the size the size of a Universe. So who are you to say that her attack potency isn't equal to a Universe as well.

Zaelleaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nagisa192: Of course everyone has a different means of scaling and it's alright. The only time it's a problem is when someone scales inconstantly from one series or character to another... but that has nothing to do with anything I was bringing up. I also never said creation doesn't equal attack potency but rather challenged the notion of inherently "assuming" creation = attack potency if accuracy and consistency are things people agree to care about. So perhaps a series "shows" they are = in some way... then sure but that doesn't mean: if created, then attack potency is =... is inherently true. That would need proof. I mean.. it's literally fiction. Would you say a person with the ability to create a universe could "never" also be human levels of power or attack potency otherwise or would you say that in creating a universe, it "necessitates" that they could punch and kick with universal levels of attack potency? So all said and done, hopefully this clears why your last sentence has nothing to do with me and you and anyone else would look to see what proves someone else's "positive" claim that creation in whatever series does in fact = attack potency. Btw.. naruto does not so if you want to say it does here's where i'd ask proof. I'd be curious what you give me or if again "you" think it's an inherent property and is logically accurate and consistent it "must" be the case.

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kilgpmktra

Even Hideki Kamiya, the creator of both dante and bayonetta claimed that db was full of it and even started blocking people tweeting the DB at him

https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/1008179531570483200

These are the same people that think fukin yang from rwby would beat tifa and that blanka would beat pikachu. They also believe in nonsense like base goku being universal when there's literally no non headcanon evidence to even suggest that and even the writer of super said that he isn't. They also take notes from seththeprogrammer, who believed in solar system kaguya and ftl all might.

All deathbattles have is clout. That's the only thing. They're no different from the average schmuck on vsbattles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O.K.

1. I actually agreed that Naruto wasn't Universal. I was just saying that if you wanna scale Goku to unjustifiable, or unproven crap, I can do the same with Naruto. It's just more justifiable, seeing as how all their Universal Statements have already happened, and people just don't wanna even consider them just because it's Naruto, and none of them can get off of Goku's dick, and can't bring themselves to believe that anyone can beat him.

2. While Death Battle may be wrong a lot, the thing is that I don't think you have the right to Shittalk them. What they do is impossible, and yet they try it anyway. I honestly find that admirable. Sure, they get a lot of things wrong, but that's what happens when you try to calculate Anime and Cartoons the fact they try at all is awesome.

3. Dude, face it. Blanka would kill the Shit out of Pikachu, and that was just their older work.

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nagisa192: I actually agreed that Naruto wasn't Universal. I was just saying that if you wanna scale Goku to unjustifiable, or unproven crap, I can do the same with Naruto. It's just more justifiable, seeing as how all their Universal Statements have already happened, and people just don't wanna even consider them just because it's Naruto, and none of them can get off of Goku's dick, and can't bring themselves to believe that anyone can beat him.

Bruh. Death Battle literally does that exact thing. That scale base goku to universal while ignoring context and utilizing some headcanon scaling when even the damn writer of super claimed that isn't true.

While Death Battle may be wrong a lot, the thing is that I don't think you have the right to Shittalk them. What they do is impossible, and yet they try it anyway. I honestly find that admirable. Sure, they get a lot of things wrong, but that's what happens when you try to calculate Anime and Cartoons the fact they try at all is awesome.

The problem that I have with DB is not really just from DB itself, it's mostly the fandom. Obviously they aren't WOG considering these are all non-canon fan speculation events. It's the fandom that thinks because they do stupid shit like headcanon calcs, comp certain feats from non canon material and ridiculous scaling is just the most impressive analysis of fictional debates ever. They are like the antithesis of any decent vs debating group. They shouldn't have that much clout though. That's completely ridiculous.

Dude, face it. Blanka would kill the Shit out of Pikachu, and that was just their older work.

No Caption Provided

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku is universal+ since BOG. Dumb naruto wankers

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdjakes said:

Goku is universal+ since BOG. Dumb naruto wankers

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aussie wannabe asshole. Whatever. I went into this Debate mentally prepared for your dumbass denials. Later Fuckers.

INF4MY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YOU'RE FUCKING DAMN RIGHT I MADE 4 "NARUTO VS GOKU" THREAD'S! I'D MAKE A 5TH ONE, BUT THEN THEY'D LOCK ME OUT OF MY OWN DAMN PROFILE! IT'S BECAUSE, DESPITE WHAT YOU ASSHOLES SAY, OR THINK, GOKU ISN'T, FUCKING UNKILLABLE, AND NARUTO "DOES" STAND A CHANCE! THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU GUY'S IS THAT I LOOK PAST THE SHEEP-LIKE BIAS, AND SEE THE TRUTH! AND MOST OF YOUR FACTS ARE BULLSHIT ANYWAYS:

* "Goku is Universal, he'll overpower Naruto." MOST OF GOKU'S UNIVERSAL STATEMENTS EITHER WEREN'T IMMEDIATE, AND LEAVE TO MUCH TO CHANCE! AND WHILE THE THE DBZ CHARACTER UNIVERSAL STATEMENTS ARE EITHER UNPROVEN OR UNJUSTIFIED, THE NARUTO CHARACTER UNIVERSAL STATEMENTS HAVE ACTUALLY HAPPENED! NO, "He's going to do this.", OR "She was about to do that." WE ACTUALLY GOT JUSTIFICATION, AND HAVE SEEN SHIT! KAGUYA CREATING NUMEROUS DIMENSIONS WITHOUT EVER ACTUALLY GETTING A SIZE DEFINITION (MEANING THAT ALL OF HER DIMENSIONS COULD BE UNIVERSAL IN SIZE, AND WHILE I CAN'T COMPLETELY PROVE IT RIGHT, YOU CAN'T COMPLETELY PROVE ME WRONG), MADARA'S PERFECT SUSANNO WAS SAID TO BE ABLE TO SPLIT ALL THINGS IN THE UNIVERSE, MOMOSHIKI WAS CONFIRMED TO CREATE A UNIVERSE, HELL, WE EVEN SEE HAGAROMO CREATING THE AFTERLIFE IN THE MANGA. I MEAN, HECK, WE EVEN GET A DBZ-LIKE STATEMENT (a statement that we get from different sources that are like not true, but we can't say it isn't true) IN THE DATA BOOK (created by the Musashi Kishimoto), THAT A FRACTION OF THE GOD TREE CREATED THE UNIVERSE, AND NARUTO SPLIT ONE OF THOSE BASTARDS IN HIS BASE FORM! AND NARUTO BATTLING (post-Kenshiki Absorbance) MOMOSHIKI WHILE ONLY AT HALF POWER, AND SASUKE ACTUALLY SAYING THAT HE COULD BEAT KAGUYA ALONE, MEANS THAT NARUTO DEFINITELY SCALES PAST EVEN PRIME KAGUYA AND HAGOROMO! CONSIDERING THAT KAGUYA IS STRONGER THAN HAGOROMO, AND MOMOSHIKI IS CONFIRMED TO BE STRONGER THAN KAGUYA (and even consider that Naruto actually scaled to Kaguya's attack that was going to destroy all of her dimensions), MEANS THAT NARUTO HAS EVEN MORE EVIDENCE GOING ALONG THE LINES OF UNIVERSAL LEVEL POWER THAN DRAGON BALL, SO FUCK YOU!

* "Oh Goku shook the Null Realm with only a fraction of his Power. He's Infinite." SO, NARUTO SCALES TO MOMOSHIKI, HOW ALSO SAID HE WAS INFINITE! AND THERE'S NO WAY THAT KRILLIN AND 18 (the ones who confirmed this) COULD SENSE THE ENTIRE INFINITE NULL REALM, BECAUSE, "THEY. ARE. HUMANS"! THEIR SENSES ARE LIMITED AND IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO PERCEIVE INFINITY! THEY LIKELY SENSED THE PERCEIVED EDGE OF THE NULL REALM! EVEN ASSUMING GOKU'S POWER IS UNLIMITED, HIS STAMINA ISN'T! HE WILL STILL EVENTUALLY RUN OUT OF POWER AND MUI WILL KILL HIS BODY EVENTUALLY! WITH NARUTO'S POWER, SPEED, DURABILITY, ENDURANCE, AND EXPERIENCE (dealing with unknown techniques, abilities, and fighting people who use Precognition), HE CAN EASILY DEAL WITH MUI GOKU, AND HIS ENDURANCE AND MORE RELIABLE ENERGY RESTORATION ABILITIES MEANS HE CAN LAST LONGER THAN GOKU.

* "Goku can blitz Naruto." NARUTO HAS SHOWN LIGHT SPEED SINCE HE WAS 13 WHEN SCALED TO HAKU. AND DON'T BRING UP THE "SETHTHEPROGRAMMER" VIDEO! IT WAS UNJUSTIFIED BULLSHIT WITH NO ACTUAL PROOF, AND IF YOU WANNA DO THAT FOR DRAGON BALL, LET'S DO THAT FOR NARUTO. NARUTO OUT-SPED PRECOGNITION, SPACE WARPING, I MEAN, EVEN MOMOSHIKI CREATING THE UNIVERSE. ASSUMING HE DID THIS INSTANTLY (we don't know how long it took for him to create it, but because we're making assumptions about DBZ, let's do it for Naruto too. Momoshiki created the Universe Instantly), THAT WOULD PUT MOMOSHIKI'S ATTACK SPEED PAST ANYTHING DRAGON BALL IS CAPABLE OF! SO AGAIN, FUCK YOU!

* "Naruto isn't Planetary, let alone Universal. He was stabbed by a Normal Sword/Rods, knocked down/out by City-Mountain Level Attacks, and was Knocked out by Himawari." FIRST OFF, IF YOU WANT TO USE THAT LOGIC, GOKU CAN'T BE PLANETARY, BECAUSE HE WAS BRUISED BY A BULLET, ALMOST KILLED BY A NORMAL ASS LASER WHILE IN SSB, WAS ALSO KNOCKED OUT BY MOUNTAIN/CITY LEVEL ATTACKS IN HIS STRONGEST FORMS, AND THERE IS NO PROOF ACTUALLY STATING THAT VEGETA'S BODY ACTUALLY SURVIVED THE PLANETARY ATTACK FROM FRIEZA! SECONDLY, DON'T BRING UP HIMAWARI! SHE'S THE DAUGHTER OF NARUTO AND HINATA! FOR ALL WE KNOW, SHE COULD HAVE A POTENTIAL TENSAIGAN POWER BOOST, OR COULD HAVE HIT IN A PRESSURE POINT THAT SERIOUSLY DAMAGED HIM, AND HE OBVIOUSLY WAS LETTING HIS GUARD DOWN TO PROTECT HER FROM HIS IMMENSE POWER! AND AGIAN, HOW ABOUT KRILLIN EQUALLING SUPER SAIYAN BLUE GOKU IN A KAMEHAME BEAM STRUGGLE, GOHAN EQUALLING FULL-POWER SSB GOKU, OR, OH, I DON'T KNOW, SSB GOKU BEING PIERCED BY A "FUCKING LASER". AND DON'T BRING UP THE "SETHTHEPROGRAMMER" VIDEO, BECAUSE IT MAKES LITERALLY NO SENSE, AND WAS BASICALLY ALOT OF GUESSTEMATIONS! AND SIMILARLY, NARUTO TOOK HITS FROM SASUKE, WHO DESTROY THE SWORD OF NUNOBOKO, SCALES TO SASUKE WHO TOOK HITS FROM KENSHIKI WHO IS A CONFIRMED PLANET SPLITTER, AND TANKED MOMOSHIKI'S ABSORBANCE, WHICH WAS ABLE TO ABSORBS STARS, AND (if all his powers are equal, and if his absorbance scales to his creation abilities) SCALES TO UNIVERSAL ABILITIES. ALSO, HE TANKED HITS FROM MADARA'S PERFECT SUSANNO, WHICH CAN SPLIT ALL THINGS IN THE UNIVERSE (this ranges from Planetary, to Galaxy [depending on if he could destroy Supermassive Blackholes, or Galaxies]).

BUT DESPITE THIS, EVEN IF I WAS ABLE TO COMPLETELY PROVE THIS RIGHT, YOU STILL WOULDN'T BELIVE ME, SO FUCK YOU GUYS.

No Caption Provided