Flagged for being a mismatch.

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By YoungChief

Sasuke curbstomps, did you really feel you had to put it in Konoha too? I mean he would be able to beat her pretty much anywhere but that's just adding more insurance that he'll win

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KingofComix

Sasuke pre-genin would be a better fight for azula IMO

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By terry2012

@KingofComix: I think that what he is using here. At least that what in the picture unless he change it from before.

Sasuke wins, because it in his own backyard. He has way to advantages at his hands plus not mention the traps that are around them and he is the only one who knows the traps are at. Maybe this should be move to a different location.

SavageBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SavageBeast
@terry2012: Okay, do you have any ideas?
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NeonGameWave

Sasuke murderstomps. Better techniques, greater speed and abilities as he is also more familiar with the surroundings of Konoha.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Normally I would say Azula, but pre-time skip Sasuke was the most impressive in Naruto.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By terry2012

@SavageBeast: Okay, try the jungle, or a park.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is INSANELY MISMATCHED.

Azula was a normal person in terms of speed and a little above in durability.

Sasuke without using any techniques can beat her, he is just simply TOO fast

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By jumpstart55

This, is not spite, and showed not be flagged, with that being said the Naruto verses characters are bit more then elemental humans with street leveler durability, they can be cut and stabbed etc, but their speed and technique severely outweighs anything the avatar verse is capable of dishing out.

SavageBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SavageBeast
@terry2012: Okay. I will use the Jungle.
Madame_Blossom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Madame_Blossom

Sasuke. But they'll team up together and try to rule the world or whoever thinks a plan through *eye rolls*

This is not even a fair match

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By terry2012

@SavageBeast: Okay.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Joewell911

@SavageBeast: You should give Azula full info and some prep

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KingofComix

@terry2012 said:

@KingofComix: I think that what he is using here. At least that what in the picture unless he change it from before.

Sasuke wins, because it in his own backyard. He has way to advantages at his hands plus not mention the traps that are around them and he is the only one who knows the traps are at. Maybe this should be move to a different location.

Why did you feel the need to reply to me with this? it has nothing to do with what i said.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By terry2012

@KingofComix: "Sasuke pre-chunin would be a better fight for azula IMO"

This is what you said right? Yes, So I reply to you because you thought he wasn't using Pre-chunin Sasuke, when in fact it is exactly what he is using in the Op. He said Sasuke has two tomoe sharingan, which is what he had when he first activated his sharingan against Haku which is pre-chunin....And the fact that it shows in the picture that Sasuke is using his technique the Phoenix Flower Jutsu in the picture which I don't think he use it in the chunin exams until after he was promoted to a chuinn. So with all do respect, with Love, and out of the uttermost of the both of them it does has everything to do with what you said.

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KingofComix

@terry2012 said:

This is what you said right? Yes, So I reply to you because you thought he wasn't using Pre-chunin Sasuke, when in fact it is exactly what he is using in the Op. He said Sasuke has two tomoe sharingan, which is what he had when he first activated his sharingan against Haku which is pre-chunin....And the fact that it shows in the picture that Sasuke is using his technique the Phoenix Flower Jutsu in the picture which I don't think he use it in the chunin exams until after he was promoted to a chuinn. So with all do respect, with Love, and out of the uttermost of the both of them it does has everything to do with what you said.

I meant pre genin got mixed up there. So your post is still irrelevant to what I intended to post. So I once again say that had nothing to do with what I intended to post my post has been edited accordingly, thank you very much.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By terry2012

@KingofComix: I know what you are talking about. And no my post is not irrelevant, because that exactly what I address. Did you read my post accordingly? Because Pre-Chunin means before he became a Chunin, which makes him a Genin. That makes your edit post irrelevant because there is no rank before Genin. Genin is the lowest ranking ninja in naruto, so pre-genin is no such thing. The fact the Op is using Sasuke when he was a Genin in the picture. Genin ninja's in naruto is just a beginner ninja, there is nothing before that. So you contradict yourself saying Pre-genin when there is nothing there that said there is a rank before then.So again with all do respect, with Love, and out of the uttermost of the both of them it does has everything to do with what you said...And you welcome. You welcome in advance.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Tohoma

@terry2012 said:

@KingofComix: I know what you are talking about. And no my post is not irrelevant, because that exactly what I address. Did you read my post accordingly? Because Pre-Chunin means before he became a Chunin, which makes him a Genin. That makes your edit post irrelevant because there is no rank before Genin. Genin is the lowest ranking ninja in naruto, so pre-genin is no such thing. The fact the Op is using Sasuke when he was a Genin in the picture. Genin ninja's in naruto is just a beginner ninja, there is nothing before that. So you contradict yourself saying Pre-genin when there is nothing there that said there is a rank before then.So again with all do respect, with Love, and out of the uttermost of the both of them it does has everything to do with what you said...And you welcome. You welcome in advance.

But before Sasuke was a genin he was an academy student. In fact all ninja were academy students before they were genin. Also@terry2012 said:

When Sasuke first activated his sharingan against Haku, he had two tomoe in one eye and one in the other. It was during his fight with Orochimaru in the 2nd exam of the chuunin exams when he awakened the other tomoe.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Frocharocha

Azula will get owned by Sasuke. He's faster, have tons of abilities at his disposal and of course, can summon a Bijuu. The fight would get really really ugly for Azula if he started using some Jutsu.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By terry2012

But before Sasuke was a genin he was an academy student. In fact all ninja were academy students before they were genin. Also@terry2012 said:

Of course all ninja were academy students, but they weren't rank as ninja nor even consider as ninja. You have to pass the academy in order to be a ninja, if you didn't pass the academy you couldn't be a ninja.That why Naruto fail so many times, before he actually became a Genin. So in other words they were just academy students.

"When Sasuke first activated his sharingan against Haku, he had two tomoe in one eye and one in the other. It was during his fight with Orochimaru in the 2nd exam of the chuunin exams when he awakened the other tomoe."

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By terry2012

@Frocharocha: Sasuke can not summon a Bijuu. He never had one. You must mean he can summon a bird, but the Sasuke the Op is using is a genin and he has never summon anything while he was a genin.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Frocharocha
No Caption Provided

@terry2012 said:

@Frocharocha: Sasuke can not summon a Bijuu. He never had one. You must mean he can summon a bird, but the Sasuke the Op is using is a genin and he has never summon anything while he was a genin.

My sorry. But if i remeber correctly he could become monster like and enchance his abilities. <<<<<<

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By terry2012

@Frocharocha: What you are remembering is the Curse Mark Seal giving by Orochimaru.That how he was able to become a monster with enhance abilities. But never had he summon anything until Shippuden. It was Naruto who learn how to summon first before Sasuke. Just think back when Naruto was fighting Gaara.

Rioteer1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Rioteer1994

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

This is INSANELY MISMATCHED.

Azula was a normal person in terms of speed and a little above in durability.

Sasuke without using any techniques can beat her, he is just simply TOO fast

yeah i mean what's next azula vs phineas and ferb? you know what i might as well do that

PsychoJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PsychoJack

This is a mismatch. Sasuke wins easily

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
PsychoJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PsychoJack

This is a pure mismatch.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Any version of Sasuke can beat Azula.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jeanroygrant

Sasuke.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ghost_rider1

Sasuke easily

therapist1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Totally mismatched.

To be fair, if Azula had been born in the Naruto-verse, she would rape Sasuke's mind in a few minutes. She is a prodigy in the Avatar-verse, and would be Itachi-level in the Naruto-verse. Still yet, she could probably just take him down by reading that Sasuke has Zuko's temper and intellectual blindness.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@therapist1: You can't just assume she will be what level you want he to be in another fiction.

That said, the Sauce wins.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sasuke super body bags azula

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wins via dragon flame or chidori or lion's barrage or shuriken or kunai. Any of those will do.

therapist1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: I can, however, be very, very comfortable in my assumptions about Azula being the best she can possibly be in any universe. A personality like her's is not to be taken lightly in ANY universe in combat. She is far more cunning, manipulative, calculating, cold and selfish than Sasuke. She doesn't miss a beat to the point of losing her mind when she does. Give her ANY resources and she will take advantage of them to the full extent. Emotionally, Sasuke can be played like a fiddle, which is already a weakness in itself. It seems to me that he got punked into every life decision he's ever made by his own feelings. And he wasn't born a prodigy, like Azula and Itachi were. They are more naturally talented, and I'd easily put money down on her if the playing field was even

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao Sasuke absolutely slaughters her. Azula's position in the Narutoverse is absolutely irrelevant. She's not a Naruto character, and she gets absolutely murder stomped here. Sasuke eats her for breakfast and shows her superior fire and lightning manipulation.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InfinteGod12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this not lock?

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toph already wrecked Gaara, bea Azula does the same to Sasuke.