Sasuke Uchiha (The Last) vs TYBW Byakuya Kuchiki

• 148 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 ManimalMan  Online

@undre: im not one of the people arguing saduke blitzes, i generally don't care about speed debates unless the difference is massive and i don't think it is here.

Sasuke wins because he's got better abilities overall.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke still stomp.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wins.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke is too much for any version of Byakuya.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

Sasuke is too much for any version of Byakuya.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Byakuya can win High-Diff if he manages to pull a Utsusemi + Gokei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi combo given Sasuke's poor durability showings against sharp objects.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite in Sasuke's favor.

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke could get cut up if he's not careful, but I definitely see him winning a solid majority.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke could get cut up if he's not careful, but I definitely see him winning a solid majority.

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Byakuya can win High-Diff if he manages to pull a Utsusemi + Gokei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi combo given Sasuke's poor durability showings against sharp objects.

Won't matter since he's got susanoo and that's not getting penetrated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker said:

I could show you all the scans where Sasuke could have done that but nope he got cut instead but I don't have time to go and search for the scans, and his human body doesn't have the same durability as Susano'o.

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_mori-jin said:
@cocoussybreaker said:

I could show you all the scans where Sasuke could have done that but nope he got cut instead but I don't have time to go and search for the scans, and his human body doesn't have the same durability as Susano'o.

Please show me these multiple times then cause Sasuke used susanoo in every fight after danzo very consistently and I never claimed he was as durable as susanoo so.....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_mori-jin said:
@cocoussybreaker said:
@son_of_mori-jin said:
@cocoussybreaker said:

Please show me these multiple times then cause Sasuke used susanoo in every fight after danzo very consistently and I never claimed he was as durable as susanoo so.....

Sasuke has never shown to use Susano'o in the scenarios he got hurt, basically, any scenario where you see Sasuke bleeding and Susano'o isn't involved.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since nobody seems to get it quite right, let me put in the most simplistic fashion.

Sasuke gets FUBAR'ed so bad it's not even funny. No amount of fancy eye hax is gonna keep him from getting cut from a billion little blades from all direction at the same time. Speaking of funny, I find it funny that Madara cutting two mountains with his hulking and slow Susanoo is considered an impressive feat for Narutoverse. lol

But of course this is CV so Sasuke wins. Because uh.. uhhh... *flips card* Rinnegan! :P

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-otaku:

You can go to any other reliable debating sites and you'll get Sasuke singlehandedly defeating all Bleach God tiers with the exception of Yhwach. It's just logic.

Also, your account was made for the sole purpose of downplaying Naruto, so not sure why I'm even replying to you.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke ends the fight with a kick. Spite.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce: Do i know you? Also, anything you consider "reliable" is as unreliable as it gets if you genuinely believe Byakuya doesn't just Shunpo behind Sasuke and decapitates him. Or if his Bankai won't absolutely shred Sasuke in the most gruesome possible way.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By lambsauce

@mr-otaku:

You're either pretty ignorant on anything Naruto, or just a blatant downplayer. Really, I can't tell.

Considering the fastest Byakuya has ever been was Massively Hypersonic+, and he only scales to Sub-Relativistic characters, he definitely isn't blitzing Sasuke in any way comprehensible. Sasuke, at a bare minimum, is at least Relativistic+, with Lightspeed combat speed for tagging Naruto with a Chidori. Naruto, being the guy who casually dodged a lightspeed laser from almost point blank range. Byakuya tries to Shunpo behind Sasuke, and he gets counter-blitzed and gets his head taken off before he realizes what happened.

Now with that said, Byakuya's Bankai is irrelevant, since he'd be long dead before he can use his trump card. And even if, for some odd reason that Sasuke just stands there and allows Byakuya to use his Bankai, Sasuke would easily weave through it, or just... you know, use Susanoo. Susanoo, being the construct that can casually crush Byakuya with a casual gesture of its hand.

I don't know why you even bother arguing for Byakuya. Though based in your posts alone, where you post little to no evidences to back up your claims, I'll assume you're just not knowledgeable in both series.

You made that account so that you can downplay on Naruto. Quite obvious.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce: "Massively Hypersonic" based on what? Look i could dig into your little fanfic but your creepy stalker vibe is putting me off from doing that. You talk as if you know me, who are you again?

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-otaku:

Yeah, uhh, stalker? What the heck are you talking about? You just happen to be unfortunate enough to run into me on threads like this.

And yeah, you definitely don't know anything about Bleach, much less Naruto. You can't refute anything because you don't know shit about what you're even spouting. So you tuck your tail between your legs and run away from debates after posting some hardcore Naruto-bashing fics. Nice job.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Mr-Otaku

@lambsauce: Run into you? The fuck are you talking about? Who are you even? This is what i'm saying, you're talking as if you know me but i don't know who the fuck you are. "You just happen to be unfortunate enough to run into me" Fuck outta here m8. lmao

And how am i supposed to refute nonsense? That notion alone is nonsensical. So again, you can make bullshit claims about me all you want it won't change a damn thing, i know what i know better than you, creepy stranger.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-otaku:

Leave this dude and his LS planetary Naruto. No point in wasting your time.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Mr-Otaku

@wanderez: Yeah, i don't even know who this weirdo is. He's talking about how he knows why i "created this account" or some shit like a stalker would. And he definitely has some anger issues from the looks of it, i mean his nonsensical "hypersonic" "relativistic" "lightspeed" jargon bullshit isn't helping either. What loser. lol

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-otaku:

As i already mentioned (in another thread), passive aggression is very common on CV.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: Yeah i know. Well, at least CV isn't as bad as facebook i guess, probably because the rules forces these nutjobs to not cross the line in terms of language. But i guess they just can't resist the urge to scratch their crazyballs after all lol. Imagine being actually pissed at people over fictional fan battles lmao. Either they're really young or really just emotionally incontinent. I mean we have a generation of emotional incontinence growing.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By lambsauce

@mr-otaku:

No offence, but... Are you uhh, a little lacking in the head?

Of course I don't know you, and I'm not acting like I know you. Where in my post even exhibited such preposterous notion that I'm acting as though I know you? I was merely responding to your claims. Anyone participating in this thread can respond to anyone if they had something to share. Just because I tagged and responded to your posts doesn't mean I'm getting chummy with you. What on Earth even gave you that idea, I legit don't know. I've ran into many other users in this site in other threads, but they don't accuse of me of being a stalker. That's just flat out ridiculous. Why so paranoid?

You my guy, is very, very sensitive. It's like you're on your period or something. Are you a woman? That would make a lot of sense to be honest.

Regarding you're second point, no, you can't refute anything since you don't know anything, at all. If you really believe everything in my post is as "nonsensical" as you said, then why don't you try refuting it? Why don't you, you know, try debating for once? That's what these boards are for. But you know you can't, you're incapable of doing so.

I mean, you can't even comprehend simple terms like "Hypersonic", Relativistic" and "lightspeed"? Lmao.

Awesome debating skills my guy.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez:

Wankerez in for a helping hand to his bullied fellow Bleach fan.

Nice camaraderie at least.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-otaku:

I also like how you twisted my posts and made it sound like I'm stalking you or something. Or that I'm somehow pissed at you over fictional debates. Jesus...

It's as obvious as the day that you created your account just to downplay on Naruto. Every post and comment you left on this site consist of nothing but Naruto lowballs and Bleach wank. Really, I don't have to stalk you to know what's in plain sight.

Also, reading your posts, it seems that you're the one having a hissy fit here, friend. You might want to cool down or you might pop a vein or two.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-otaku:

You can go to any other reliable debating sites and you'll get Sasuke singlehandedly defeating all Bleach God tiers with the exception of Yhwach. It's just logic.

Also, your account was made for the sole purpose of downplaying Naruto, so not sure why I'm even replying to you.

No Caption Provided

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who bump this mismatch?

Sasuke stomps every character in bleach in a 1v1 with the exception of ywach/soul king.

Whether it's fodder genjustu aizen or ichigo the soul king of despair .

No amount of denial is changing that period.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Flagged.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777:

I could go on and on about why Sasuke stomps your precious Bleach characters, but I'd be wasting my time with you.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this not locked yet? Sasuke can and will ridicule Byakuya.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill: Are you sure it worked? Lmao.

this, i need to know also

@kingogkings777:

I could go on and on about why Sasuke stomps your precious Bleach characters, but I'd be wasting my time with you.

Yeah I wouldn't care to read the fanfiction you're writing so

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's so cute lmao, wankerez helping out a fellow wanker from getting taught.

OT: make it teen Rinnegan sasuke and he still stomps silly.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's so cute lmao, wankerez helping out a fellow wanker from getting taught.

OT: make it teen Rinnegan sasuke and he still stomps silly.

Yo yo yo what happened to debate etiquette man?

Majin you a battle mod? Asking since saw you get tagged in another tread now I'm curious if you don't mind me asking.

@emperorthanos-@majinblackheart

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#139 MajinBlackheart  Moderator
Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#140 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@kingogkings777: No I'm not a battle mod but everyone thinks I am. Consider me general purpose.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This dude basically called the police.?

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: You got called out......lmao, what do you say for yoursel?

OT: sasuke has been stomping.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: You got called out......lmao, what do you say for yoursel?

OT: sasuke has been stomping.

What do I have to say for myself?!?lmao, it's just a drop out wanker helping out the two grad wankers........nothing more nothing less.....

@ultimatesage: Insult warning. Do better.

Sir, it's not an insult if it's true...........jk

No Caption Provided

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By lambsauce

Don't worry, we call the police too if they so much as call us Naruto wankers, Narutards, etc. Two can play that game.

Ivexio2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps every time