Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KillerQueen

The Child of Prophecy, Sasuke Uchiha!

No Caption Provided

Rules & Stuff

Sasuke will have feats up until the end of the original Naruto manga. In addition to that, he'll have basic knowledge on all of his opponents. All characters will be operating under their standard morals/ethics. Win conditions include death, knockout, or incapacitation. All characters are at their strongest point under their own power.

• R1: Genjutsu will be restricted
  • R2: All techniques are fair game

It'll take place in the location displayed below:

No Caption Provided

Fire Force Gauntlet

1. Ogun Montgomery
  2. Takeru Noto
  3. Shinra Kusakabe
  4. Leonard Burns
  5. Arthur Boyle
  6. Sho Kusakabe
  7. Kurono Yuichiro
  8. Benimaru Shinmon
  9. Dragon the Butcher

How far does Sasuke manage to get?

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know much about fire force so i can't give a fair assumtion on the match ip. Sorry.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: I can drop some feats when I get back to my computer if you'd like?

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of the gauntlet is faster but I think they lack the AP to actually put Sasuke down.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lsoon23: Even up to the highest rounds?

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at r1

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for fire force?

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KillerQueen

@rikuyamaha: I'm good to go!

I'll drop a few relevant feats for each character in descending order:

• Ogun Montgomery

Ogun can forge weapons from his fire, but nothing that would allow him to match Sasuke here. It's when he tattoos his flames onto himself that he becomes strong, as doing so boosts his physical abilities by a tremendous amount (read from right to left):

No Caption Provided

In this state, he was on par with Leonard Burns. If references are needed for that, he's the same dude that broke through Shinra's 100% Corna (which is impressive considering that same move damaged someone that no-sold this at 30% alone). Ogun doesn't have unlimited time in this form, meaning that he tries to maximize the amount of hits he gets in. In terms of speed, relativistic is the bottom line (based on Shinra dodging a beam that made it to the moon in around five seconds or less).

• Takeru Noto

Juggernaut wasn't worth mentioning until some of the recent chapters came out, but now he's an absolute beast. In the latest chapter, a single shot was enough to one-shot Shinra (who's tanked big hits from the character that broke through his 100% Corna). Shinra called him a pseudo-immortal character, as he's able to survive ridiculous fatal injuries through "bundling up" with his clothes:

No Caption Provided

Juggernaut is at a speed disadvantage when compared to the others as his name implies and he isn't all too versatile, so someone that's skilled or faster than him is more or less untouchable.

• Shinra Kusakabe

Shinra is the most vanilla character in the entire series, with most others scaling to him due to his sheer volume of feats. I've mentioned a few already (like his feat of dodging the beam as well as his Corna and tanking hits from Burns), so I don't think I need to go into depth with him.

• Leonard Burns

I've covered him a bit too. He's strong enough to more or less flex out of Shinra's 100% Corna and was dominating him physically for a majority of their fight. In terms of speed, he should be a lot faster than Shinra considering that he could've dodged all of his attacks but didn't to give him a better chance.

• Arthur Boyle

I talk at length about Arthur in the CaV post I made, but he's not a hard character to explain. He has what's essentially a lightsaber and rivals Shinra in all stats, with his strength rising as he becomes more detached from the real world. Being the deuteragonist means that he'll almost always be right on Shinra's heels or higher, so there's not much for me to cover here.

• Sho Kusakabe

Sho is Shinra's little brother and he can stop time. It's ridiculous and overpowered, with a mind-numbing explanation presented to use through Viktor Licht (resident super suspicious science man):

No Caption Provided

Sho has no real limit on how long he can have time stopped, but he'll start to freeze up if he has it active for too long (with 10 to 20 seconds seeming to be his maximum). He's strong enough to deal a whole lot of damage to Shinra with singular hits and clashes with him no problem.

• Kurono Yuichiro

Kurono is the most versatile fighter in Fire Force. He emits this black smoke that grants him a whole list of advantages, some of which were explained when he was fighting against Shinra for the first time:

No Caption Provided

Kurono used this aspect of his power to clown Shinra in the speed department. Another use of his smoke would be the creation of weapons strong enough to clash with Arthur. Kurono can obscure himself with his smoke via releasing it like normal or creating kunai that explode on contact (also whenever he wants them to). Inhaling the smoke is bad for business as well, with those who do ending up like this:

No Caption Provided

Instant immolation from the inside out. I don't have much more to say about him other than that I'm hyped to see what he does next (seeing as he's about to fight and kill a monster that took two of Juggernaut's hits with no damage).

• Benimaru Shinmon

Benimaru is who most consider to be the strongest character, having feats like fighting Arthur and Shinra for five hours straight without taking a hit and almost one-shotting them both with a normal punch and kick. If he wants something to die right just now, he can use one of two ultimate moves. In descending order of lethality, he can throw out Nichirin or Akatsuki. If the latter feat seems unclear, he vaporized an Infernal that was just as durable as the one that tanked a barrage from Ogun with no damage. He's ridiculous and overpowered, but maybe not as ridiculous and overpowered as this next dude.

• Dragon the Butcher

Dragon might be the tankiest bastard to ever exist. Arthur (who was stronger than Shinra at this point) hit him with constant storm of slashes and he didn't even flinch. After that, he proceeded to transform and one-shot Arthur with a flap of his wings:

No Caption Provided

Benimaru wasn't confident that he could beat him and he didn't even know about his transformation. I don't think the verse will have a new top dog for quite some time.

I do hope that my explanations have helped you form a decision!

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Nerise

Stops at 3

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f88bc0ec7a4f
deactivated-5f88bc0ec7a4f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know enough about fire force to answer this.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomp the entire verse that has been shown so far.

Youk66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EOS sasuke solos I think so far

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8aa6a2ad9cc
deactivated-5e8aa6a2ad9cc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have characters that are multi-continental, multi-country and moon level

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8aa6a2ad9cc
deactivated-5e8aa6a2ad9cc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomp the entire verse that has been shown so far.

Couldn't wait another day for April's fools could ya

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By great_black_star
KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star:

I don't know what you reading but I am reading the manga written by same Magaka who wrote Soul Eater

And not doing a great job of it.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#32 Revold  Online

Sho can stop time and murk

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What AP/DC tier is the last on the list? I don't read FF so i can't say much, maybe I'll check wiki.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod said:
@great_black_star said:
@exauce said:
@great_black_star said:
@killerqueen said:

@great_black_star: Based on what?

Based on Manga.

I guess we have not been not reading the same manga

@exauce said:
@great_black_star said:
@killerqueen said:

@great_black_star: Based on what?

Based on Manga.

I guess we have not been not reading the same manga

I don't know what you reading but I am reading the manga written by same Magaka who wrote Soul Eater.

Then you must know Sasuke gets blitzed silly

That happens reverse.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01: Continental bare minimum.

Really?. Then i can't really say. I checked out Benimaru on VS and apparently he's at a mere mountain+ level and i also checked out the Benimaru CaV where you claimed Beni was Multi country level. So it's either that you are wanking him or VSbattles got a hate boner for the series. So I can't say anyone until i read it for my self :)

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By KillerQueen

@the_alchemist01: Benimaru isn't the last character on the list, so what does he have to do with it?

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: See, the difference here is that I have an argument. If I disagree with something, I state my reasoning and present evidence. It's the opposite of someone like you.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: See, the difference here is that I have an argument. If I disagree with something, I state my reasoning and present evidence. It's the opposite of someone like you.

What are argument? Stating randomly they are continental is not an argument.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerqueen said:

Really?. Then i can't really say. I checked out Benimaru on VS and apparently he's at a mere mountain+ level and i also checked out the Benimaru CaV where you claimed Beni was Multi country level. So it's either that you are wanking him or VSbattles got a hate boner for the series. So I can't say anyone until i read it for my self :)

Mountain+ level? LMAO

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerqueen said:

The bolded part was about Dragon. The rest were about Beni.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By KillerQueen

@great_black_star: You didn't ask for it, nor did the other user. He asked a different question altogether and I answered. It's that simple.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: You didn't ask for it, nor did the other user. He asked a different question altogether and I answered. It's that simple.

That answer make me LOL

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: Yeah, and that's the problem. You laugh and act smart, but don't counter anything despite tons of evidence having been posted in the thread beforehand.

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01 said:
@killerqueen said:

Mountain+ level? LMAO

Yeah according to VSbattles. I don't really trust their stack scaling but i refer to it when I'm not sure about a character's abilities. What tier is Benimaru to you?

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01: I wouldn't be surprised if he thought Benimaru of all characters was building level, so taking him seriously isn't recommended or advised.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star said:
@the_alchemist01 said:
@killerqueen said:

Mountain+ level? LMAO

Yeah according to VSbattles. I don't really trust their stack scaling but i refer to it when I'm not sure about a character's abilities. What tier is Benimaru to you?

I would suggest you to read the manga, its quite interesting. I love Atushi's previous work "Soul Eater" and this one Fire Force is one of my current favorite along with Black clover. Let me tell you so far no character is mountain buster, they are all most building level( so far no one has even busted a multi-story building though).

Vsbattle tends to exgerate everything with their ridiculous calculations.

So far, Sho has been able to do something like time dilation or time stop which Shinra countered by moving fast to the point he start dematerialisng which indicates he was moving at LS or near it. Thats all, their DC isn't above building level though.

Sasuke is easily FTL and we all know that from the fact that he manage to hit Naruto before he can react not to mention he has intant teleportation along with stamina to fight a war and fight Naruto for 24 hours straight.

I guess you get the idea, why I said Sasuke can stomp the verse.