• 126 results
WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Knowledge_King:

those manga panels don't show the punch hitting any muscle. it literally just shows him flicking it away and them punching muscular.

still doesn't prove chakra use. Kakashi wouldn't be dumb enough to train Sasuke for that long and not train him in speed. Kakashi knew that Sasuke wasn't at the level required to hit Gaara pre-training. it would be literally a death sentence for Sasuke if he didn't train him in speed. it doesn't imply chakra use in the slightest. again, and? that literally is irrelevant to this. what actual proof do you have to suggest chakra was enhancing his speed? no one said anything about sasuke enhancing his speed with his chakra nor has he ever shown that he even can do such a thing, so really, where'd you get that notion.

https://youtu.be/uA-j-lt0Xmg

https://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/112/6

There's no flicking away of muscle. The punch goes through the muscle and hits him. Same as in the anime.

What suggests it? The fact that Sasuke did like...3 moves and was already tired. It's not natural if that happens and it's almost useless in an actual fight.

The second thing that suggests it's not normal is that...fresh out of surgery Lee proves to be way faster than KN0 Naruto who proves to be as fast, if not faster than Sasuke.

So it's the stamina and the inconsistency.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto team stomps with ease

Raikage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Raikage101

@Knowledge_King:

yeah there was. why do you think it was called the DELAWARE detroit smash? just watch the scene, he flicks away muscle. https://youtu.be/pAWmxHBqGr4

everything that Kakashi said suggests it plus it's easy to see that he's just running. what makes it not natural? seriously. what evidence do you have to prove that it's not natural? no chakra was shown in his legs and no one said that he was using chakra. he's never even shown the ability to enhance his speed with chakra before at least in part 1. lmao. Guy flat out says that Kakashi had been training Sasuke in his speed to a point where he could use the chidori, which implies natural movement.

you should rewatch the fight. he wasn't tired after "doing 3 moves". he hit gaara several more times than just 3 times. it's not useless if it made gaara at that point in the series, that mad it's not a stamina inconsistency at all. Sasuke not only kept up that speed, but he also used his sharingan and his chidori. you're acting like Sasuke burned out after one attack. he held out his speed for a while.

Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would anyone take statement from knowledge king/worldwarior and raziel seriously? They pretty much love to low balled every feat in Naruto and have selective reading lol

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps deku

Raikage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does strongest anime state meant 100% OFA for Deku and Bakugou?

Raikage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for uravragetibetan
UrAvRAGETibetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@raikage101: So you can't prove it? Alright we are done here

Damn, you think you are good at this? You legit suck bro, now HERE is a fodder. Are you arguing for or against naruto? Show me a scan were deku or ANYBODY in the mha series takes anything as strong as a weka rasengan. Naruto in regular kyubbi mode simply screamed and made ocean tides shift and changed a part of the landscape. And you said in their STRONGEST form. Well even if there is no clones for naruto, Naruto himself is extremely strong. We see naruto CASUALLY summon 6 tailed beast rasenshurikens with one hand to destroy meteors being sent down by madara, each of the meteors were MULTIPLE MOUNTAIN RANGES. Now when naruto sends throws his tailed beast rasenshurikens, the were at least TWICE the size of the meteors. That is 6 meteors = 6 multiple mountain ranges, x 2 for the explosions size, which means that naruto casually destroyed 12 MULTIPLE MOUNTAIN RANGES, with one hand, with ease. What about the other hands? CLones? Naruto himself stomps. anyways, that is at least 2 small countrys, and naruto did this in BIJUU mode, and he only had 1/2 of nine tails at the time. Secondly, deku cannot even HURT naruto. Naruto is FTL, he shows light speed connections when he catches haku in the first manga. It clearly stats in the novel that hakus reflection mirror style can move at the speed of light, and that all the victim can do is sit back, enjoy, and be killed. Naruto on the other hand, in simple kyubbi mode(no tails) caught the damn trap, which shows light speed reaction. NONE of the mha characters are LIGHT SPEED. Naruto also moves at light speed because when madara shot his fang of light, naruto avoided it. On top of that, Naruto has this special power where NOTHING except sage of six path chakra or VERY VERY VERY strong nature energy can even hurt or damage him. Nobody has six path energy and nobody has nature energy to that level in mha. Naruto also has insane durability, withstood damage that split the moon in his WEAKEST form. Now until u can find out how bakugo, shoto, deku, tanjiro, and inosuke or even ANYBODY can move faster than light, Destroy moons with ease, handle the type of damage naruto can dish out, have VERY strong nature energy, I suggest that u shut up and root for naruto, because I'm tired of fodders who cant argue for anything. btw, I haven't even used all of narutos feats, so if u wanna challenge me, bring it.

UrAvRAGETibetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King: OP says they start off in their strongest anime incarnation. Kid Naruto's strongest anime incarnation is his three tails mode, He indeed would stomp anime Deku. Also Naruto would blitz the hell out of Deku. Naruto can move faster than sound. Anime Deku can't.

also, I can tell ur getting better at this. Keep it up! what i was going to say was that naruto has light speed reaction in just kyubbi mode (zero tails) because in the first manga, when naruto caught haku, it says in the novel that haku is light speed with his ice reflection, and narutos bad ass caught it, so nobody under light speed is gonna hit naruto

UrAvRAGETibetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raikage101 said:

@Knowledge_King:

Not really. I’m talking the actual punch that hit muscular. Yeah he flicked away lots of muscle, but the punch didn’t go through much if any.

Ok and? What’s your point? It just means that sasuke has bad stamina at that point in the series. You do have to remember that sasuke is still a Genin and the only other person to show that speed at the time was someone who’d been training his entire life for it(aside from jounin like Kakahi or any of the other adults). It actually doesn’t imply the use of chakra at all, and implies the opposite. Sasuke had just been training for a whole month to reach the level of strength where he could contend with gaara, like lee. Sasuke was slapped in a fight with weighted lee and he was significantly slower than him. Now he’d trained so much that even might guy was comparing his speed to lee’s. It doesn’t show anything to suggest he was using chakra to amp himself at all.

Bruh...you gotta look at the video again. Deku's punch literally goes through all of the muscle before reaching his face. That's the entire point of the scene.

It implies chakra use. And Sasuke's stamina stat wasn't bad enough nor has he ever shown such fatigue outside of using chidori.

also, u are rooting for todoroki and stuff, but u are pretty bad at this, so dont diss others. anyways, what you are saying is all the characters are going to go tard and let all of the opponents do stuff? no way, all of them are bare MINIMUM faster than sound, naruto is faster than light.

Raikage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Raikage101

@uravragetibetan said:
@mee09 said:

Damn, you think you are good at this? You legit suck bro, now HERE is a fodder. Are you arguing for or against naruto? Show me a scan were deku or ANYBODY in the mha series takes anything as strong as a weka rasengan. Naruto in regular kyubbi mode simply screamed and made ocean tides shift and changed a part of the landscape. And you said in their STRONGEST form. Well even if there is no clones for naruto, Naruto himself is extremely strong. We see naruto CASUALLY summon 6 tailed beast rasenshurikens with one hand to destroy meteors being sent down by madara, each of the meteors were MULTIPLE MOUNTAIN RANGES. Now when naruto sends throws his tailed beast rasenshurikens, the were at least TWICE the size of the meteors. That is 6 meteors = 6 multiple mountain ranges, x 2 for the explosions size, which means that naruto casually destroyed 12 MULTIPLE MOUNTAIN RANGES, with one hand, with ease. What about the other hands? CLones? Naruto himself stomps. anyways, that is at least 2 small countrys, and naruto did this in BIJUU mode, and he only had 1/2 of nine tails at the time. Secondly, deku cannot even HURT naruto. Naruto is FTL, he shows light speed connections when he catches haku in the first manga. It clearly stats in the novel that hakus reflection mirror style can move at the speed of light, and that all the victim can do is sit back, enjoy, and be killed. Naruto on the other hand, in simple kyubbi mode(no tails) caught the damn trap, which shows light speed reaction. NONE of the mha characters are LIGHT SPEED. Naruto also moves at light speed because when madara shot his fang of light, naruto avoided it. On top of that, Naruto has this special power where NOTHING except sage of six path chakra or VERY VERY VERY strong nature energy can even hurt or damage him. Nobody has six path energy and nobody has nature energy to that level in mha. Naruto also has insane durability, withstood damage that split the moon in his WEAKEST form. Now until u can find out how bakugo, shoto, deku, tanjiro, and inosuke or even ANYBODY can move faster than light, Destroy moons with ease, handle the type of damage naruto can dish out, have VERY strong nature energy, I suggest that u shut up and root for naruto, because I'm tired of fodders who cant argue for anything. btw, I haven't even used all of narutos feats, so if u wanna challenge me, bring it.

wtf. i honestly can't tell if you're trolling or not. if you actually read any of the posts you could tell that i'm for naruto. you do realize this is kid naruto from the sasuke retrival arc right? his shippuden feats are completely irrelavent. any version of shippuden naruto solos the mha verse, i'm not denying this. bruh are you illiterate or something? the op clearly says this is sasuke retrival arc naruto. the strongest form for this naruto is the 1 tails form. like wtf? what are you doing using feats from shippuden and the last? lmao. also databooks have been shown to be inconsistent. feats>>>statements. if feats don't line up with statements, use the feats. there's major contradictory evidence for haku being light speed. if he was he was holding back A LOT against naruto. don't even try that use common sense. if he was lightspeed then he'd be comparable to characters like minato, the 4th raikage and the 3rd raikage as a child. Naruto would be blitzing/dodging people left and right. not even kakashi is lightspeed. no one would be able to tag him. just use your brain for once. i'm not challenging you lol. there's nothing to challenge. i already said in previous posts that naruto wins. you just sound really dumb bringing sage of six paths naruto into a debate about KN0/1 tails part 1 Naruto. i'll just sit back and watch you literally say irrelevant stuff all day. understand the medium before you jump in.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boundless said:

@Knowledge_King: OP says they start off in their strongest anime incarnation. Kid Naruto's strongest anime incarnation is his three tails mode, He indeed would stomp anime Deku. Also Naruto would blitz the hell out of Deku. Naruto can move faster than sound. Anime Deku can't.

also, I can tell ur getting better at this. Keep it up! what i was going to say was that naruto has light speed reaction in just kyubbi mode (zero tails) because in the first manga, when naruto caught haku, it says in the novel that haku is light speed with his ice reflection, and narutos bad ass caught it, so nobody under light speed is gonna hit naruto

Stop trolling.

Avatar image for thelemonadestan
thelemonadestan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deku’s strongest would be 100% Full Cowl though so...I guess it’s obvious whose the winner here.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, been a few months and still nothing has changed.

Naruto stomps Deku.

Neji wins against Todoroki. And Neji stomps Tanjiro.

Choji stomps (literally) bakugo.

Shikamaru loses against Todoroki but if prep is allowed, Shikamaru stomps.

Kiba stomps Inosuke.

I don't get it, what are these sub-sonic to sonic level MHA characters doing anything against characters who can cuck explosions in their far inferior forms?

Literally only one person was wanking MHA and downplaying Naruto.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, been a few months and still nothing has changed.

Naruto stomps Deku.

Neji wins against Todoroki. And Neji stomps Tanjiro.

Choji stomps (literally) bakugo.

Shikamaru loses against Todoroki but if prep is allowed, Shikamaru stomps.

Kiba stomps Inosuke.

I don't get it, what are these sub-sonic to sonic level MHA characters doing anything against characters who can cuck explosions in their far inferior forms?

Literally only one person was wanking MHA and downplaying Naruto.

Team MHA better call pre-depowerment Lemillion or something.

Avatar image for thelemonadestan
thelemonadestan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: I mean there was probably I think two times where someone was able to react/move from Bakugo’s explosions point blank.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UrAvRAGETibetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uravragetibetan said:
@mee09 said:

wtf. i honestly can't tell if you're trolling or not. if you actually read any of the posts you could tell that i'm for naruto. you do realize this is kid naruto from the sasuke retrival arc right? his shippuden feats are completely irrelavent. any version of shippuden naruto solos the mha verse, i'm not denying this. bruh are you illiterate or something? the op clearly says this is sasuke retrival arc naruto. the strongest form for this naruto is the 1 tails form. like wtf? what are you doing using feats from shippuden and the last? lmao. also databooks have been shown to be inconsistent. feats>>>statements. if feats don't line up with statements, use the feats. there's major contradictory evidence for haku being light speed. if he was he was holding back A LOT against naruto. don't even try that use common sense. if he was lightspeed then he'd be comparable to characters like minato, the 4th raikage and the 3rd raikage as a child. Naruto would be blitzing/dodging people left and right. not even kakashi is lightspeed. no one would be able to tag him. just use your brain for once. i'm not challenging you lol. there's nothing to challenge. i already said in previous posts that naruto wins. you just sound really dumb bringing sage of six paths naruto into a debate about KN0/1 tails part 1 Naruto. i'll just sit back and watch you literally say irrelevant stuff all day. understand the medium before you jump in.

oh lmao srry, I just like naruto a lot, and when I see someone say someone is better than naruto, I'm just like ***YOU HAVE ANGERED THE GREAT ONE*** lmao, and I could argue with u about that light speed thing. Naruto avoided madaras light fang, which is a LIGHT fang, which means that he moves faster than light. I don't really understand wym by statement<feats, but if u explain it, we will have a mini conversation why he was light speed when he was young :)

UrAvRAGETibetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uravragetibetan said:
@boundless said:

Stop trolling.

srry, not trolling. I'm being completely honest here, and u can search it up

UrAvRAGETibetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

I think Shikamaru can defeat Todoroki. It would be difficult but he could do it. I also think Bakugo is being slept on though. His mobility and attack power coupled with his genius fighting sense. Would give him a very solid chance of knocking out Choji before he gets the chance to transform into the Butterfly State. Butterfly Choji will catch Bakugo and one shot him. But in base Bakugo has him beat. A human boulder is nothing Bakugo can't avoid. And I'm confident he has enough attack power to just blow it away. Those are the most interesting matchups here.

Deku vs Naruto is a horrendous stomp. It wouldn't be that bad if we didn't just see Young Naruto hold his own against an Otsuki lol.

Horrendous Stomp? Don't make me laugh boy, show me a feat when deku was able to heal wounds and organs in seconds. Narutos SCREAM in just kyubbi mode (no tails) created shock waves that seemed bigger than dekus punch. Nobody in mha universe has taken something to the point of power as a weak rasengan, and naruto can spam these.

Raikage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raikage101 said:
@uravragetibetan said:
@mee09 said:

oh lmao srry, I just like naruto a lot, and when I see someone say someone is better than naruto, I'm just like ***YOU HAVE ANGERED THE GREAT ONE*** lmao, and I could argue with u about that light speed thing. Naruto avoided madaras light fang, which is a LIGHT fang, which means that he moves faster than light. I don't really understand wym by statement<feats, but if u explain it, we will have a mini conversation why he was light speed when he was young :)

no need to be sorry man. i like naruto a lot too. my name is raikage101 lol. yeah naruto in six paths sage mode is definitely lightspeed. there's no debate on that. what i meant be feats>>>statements, databooks often exaggerate things. if there a clear feats to contradict those statements, trust the feats. databook statements are reliable unless proven otherwise, or don't make sense. but is kid naruto is CLEARLY not lightspeed. there are far to many showings of him being hit and blitzed by characters below lightspeed, when supposedly, he is. also if he was really lightspeed as a child ,he'd be among the top tiers such as minato, the 4th/3rd raikage's and obito as a 12 year old. to add to that if he was that fast in KN0, he'd be thousands, possibly millions of times faster after gaining another half of the nine-tails, sage mode, six paths chakra and extra tailed beast chakra. he's simply not that fast. i can go into more detail if you'd like.

Raikage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

I think Shikamaru can defeat Todoroki. It would be difficult but he could do it. I also think Bakugo is being slept on though. His mobility and attack power coupled with his genius fighting sense. Would give him a very solid chance of knocking out Choji before he gets the chance to transform into the Butterfly State. Butterfly Choji will catch Bakugo and one shot him. But in base Bakugo has him beat. A human boulder is nothing Bakugo can't avoid. And I'm confident he has enough attack power to just blow it away. Those are the most interesting matchups here.

Deku vs Naruto is a horrendous stomp. It wouldn't be that bad if we didn't just see Young Naruto hold his own against an Otsuki lol.

Horrendous Stomp? Don't make me laugh boy, show me a feat when deku was able to heal wounds and organs in seconds. Narutos SCREAM in just kyubbi mode (no tails) created shock waves that seemed bigger than dekus punch. Nobody in mha universe has taken something to the point of power as a weak rasengan, and naruto can spam these.

dude...he's saying Naruto stomps Deku, he's agreeing with you...Also one of your claims isn't true. the united states of smash(which all for one tanked and survived) is stronger than a "weak rasengan". i get that you love naruto and all, but don't bring it to the point of wanking him.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King said:
@uravragetibetan said:
@boundless said:

Stop trolling.

srry, not trolling. I'm being completely honest here, and u can search it up

Haku was factually slower than weighted Lee (Sasuke could perceive Haku, but not Lee). Weighted Lee is below sound speed. Stop trolling.

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deku and Bakugo solo lol.

The only problem is Naruto kyuubi chakra and they’d lose to that unless they go full cowling.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f33247f5ab16
deactivated-5f33247f5ab16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You uh, forgot to add Shoto to the title but its whatever. Anyways:

Naruto stomps 10/10

Choji slaps 8/10

Shoto mid-diff 6/10

Neji curbs 8/10