Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Morals On/In Character
  • Standard Gear
  • Star Wars EU FEATS COUNT
  • Starting Distance: 100 Yards & Hidden(Alien Forest)
  • Maul Is Healthy(No Metal Legs)
  • If This Is Too Much For Maul, He Can Call Ventress For Help
  • If This Is Too Much For Sasuke He Can Call Part I Kakashi
No Caption Provided

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I actually like this matchup even though you've done SW vs Naruto to death this week.....

Either way if it turns to a 2v2 kakashi solos with mid-difficulty, I think maul could take sasuke though I think its too close to call.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nomar

@lukehero: What is with the constant Naruto vs SW threads? There's an obvious agenda too. Maybe I'm wrong. Do you think Naruto side wins in any of the matches you've done. If not then why keep making them?

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wins here

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Sy8000  Online

Probably Maul. I guess if we assume Sasuke is as fast as KN1 Naruto then he has much better speed behind his blows, but he'd probably fall short in actual combat speed. Plus Sasuke had Precog as an edge over Naruto which isn't an edge here.

Avatar image for geomancertactics
Geomancertactics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke is too fast for maul, the sharingan should have no trouble predicting maul's strikes

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zenpaktoe82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: easy win for sasuke, lol sasuke should have no problem donging mauls light saber strikes

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi solo's with mid difficulty if this becomes a 2v1. Other than that it could go either way with sasuke coming out slightly on top. Sasuke at this point doesnt have too many hax. I'm glad to see a SW vs Naruto battle that isn't a mismatch

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul's faster, has TK, is a better fighter, and will blitz this version of Sasuke who can't survive a lightsaber strike.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Is this manga feats only or anime/filler as well?

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: One giant vortex or water dragon jutsu and their done not to mention the massive speed advantage and considerable tactical genius kakashi has over both.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Not on that large a scale, even if they did he still has clones he could utilize along with numerous ice based jutsu thanks to the movie feats.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Maul. Faster, Lightsaber > Ninja Weapons and Durability. TK that is top notch. Way more skilled by alot. Farsight to cancel Sharigan.

Honestly not getting the kakashi solos thing, I am not remembering anything "OMG WTF" about Part one or even up to Pain Arc Kakashi. 2 on one sure, but solos? nah.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Darth Maul chokes him to death.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Maul faster than who? More skilled in what? Lightsabers? Both kakashi and Sasuke could blitz casually not to mention theirs still no counter to his large scale AoE jutsu and/or lightning clone. Kakashi would beat ventress or maul in a one on one scenario also rather easily, so im not understanding whats so difficult about him soloing.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: Dude don't waste your time. These guys are spam making these topics to troll. Nobody from Naruto end is making these trash topics. It's SW fanboys making them so they can wank about EU.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar said:

@cosmic_lantern: Dude don't waste your time. These guys are spam making these topics to troll. Nobody from Naruto end is making these trash topics. It's SW fanboys making them so they can wank about EU.

Good point, +1.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@cosmic_lantern said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Maul faster than who? More skilled in what? Lightsabers? Both kakashi and Sasuke could blitz casually not to mention theirs still no counter to his large scale AoE jutsu and/or lightning clone. Kakashi would beat ventress or maul in a one on one scenario also rather easily, so im not understanding whats so difficult about him soloing.

Oh no, your one of thos Naruto fans.

Faster base on what feats? AOE jutsu is cute, what counter do they have for Force 50-60 ton TK rag dolling and choking? Force Sense for the clones? Lightsaber that absorbs electricity? How can they compete in skill when Maul has documented feats against the best fighters in a galaxy both hand to hand and the most complicated sowrd arts, and not limited to linear ninja training of some small time backwards world?

Nah, dont answer, your already showing to be one of them guys.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By Jestersmiles

@nomar said:

Oh really?

Itachi vs Odin

and that just the tip of the iceberg, there an endless supply of Naruto fans making trash thread, so there goes your theory. furthermore luke hero is a well know and respected member on the vine so stop with the silly accusations of someone you obviously don't know nothing about. He won't be making "trash thread" for the sake of doing so. If he doing a thread he doing it because he thinks it's a good fight.

@sirfizzwhizz:

Naruto fans are hilarious and making ridiculous accusations and getting butthurt when they are called out on it.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also people want to smack talk "SW" wank when those same people try to argue Naruto against Superman, Thor, Martian Manhunter, Magneto, Goku, Vegeta, and more clear spite matches. Yeah SW has "wank" issue lol.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stalemate

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jestersmiles

Also people want to smack talk "SW" wank when those same people try to argue Naruto against Superman, Thor, Martian Manhunter, Magneto, Goku, Vegeta, and more clear spite matches. Yeah SW has "wank" issue lol.

What can you do about them xD
What can you do about them xD

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Nomar

@jestersmiles: So you pick a topic made by an obvious troll. Who if you took but a half a second to look at his topic creation list, is single handedly making the foolish Naruto topics. I was referring to these SW vs Naruto topics more than anything else. Also I've lurked and been around the Vine for a long time. I've read much of his postings and topics. Get off your high horse. Too many of you on here think having a high post count and being "respected" means anything. I've never seen a forum that loves to wank about that more than this place. Making bait and troll topics are done by people with high post counts and "respect" all the time.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Bait negated, those 'best fighters in the galaxy' any of them had a sharingan? I should ask you the very same by what is darth maul faster than kakashi when he crosses countries in hours? Im not even going to begin on these NLFs you're attempting to throw out there though. 'Force sense' is a completely dull argument it doesn't matter if he senses his clones they can also use AoE jutsu that can one shot him. He's vastly faster than him and can be blitzed mercilessly, until you have a viable counter other than "force" im afraid thats GG.

Say what you want it's better than saying "TK DOES THIS!" and "HE CAN SEE THE FUTURE!" essentially in every argument, which is utterly silly because if he could see the future and is so fast/skilled he wouldn't be tagged, ever. Not to mention cut in half.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@jestersmiles: there is some respectable Naruto debaters like Mudamuda or Thatguywothheadphones, or comicstooge, but most of them are garbage debaters.

@nomar: the respectable Lukehero is a troll now? Yeah you lost credibility.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Nomar

@sirfizzwhizz: If that's what you took away from that. He sure as hell is making bait topics that's for sure. He likes to stand back and pretend he has no dog in the fight but he makes it abundantly clear with his responses. Again stop throwing around respect and respectable as if there are infallible gods on this board.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jestersmiles

@nomar said:

@jestersmiles: So you pick a topic made by an obvious troll.

. Like I said that just the tip of the iceberg, there a ton more if you like to look for them. So Naruto fans wank way more than the SW fan like you they claim do.

@nomar said:

@jestersmiles: . Too many of you on here think having a high post count and being "respected" means anything. I've never seen a forum that loves to wank about that more than this place.

any respect Luke hero gets is because he earned it , again don't talk about someone you know nothing about, it makes you sound like a butthurt fanboy which you obviously are lol.

So stop making stupid accusations just because you think this is a troll thread when some don't view like that. If you really thought that it was a troll thread then go ahead and call a mod, and watch the mod not close it.

for a troll thread you sure took time to comment on it lol.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Nomar

@jestersmiles: Lol at the "respect" circle jerk. I love how you think that's something worth bringing up in a topic. You sure love to fall back on authority and statements that you think should make people "respect authority".

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jestersmiles

@jestersmiles: there is some respectable Naruto debaters like Mudamuda or Thatguywothheadphones, or comicstooge, but most of them are garbage debaters.

@nomar: the respectable Lukehero is a troll now? Yeah you lost credibility.

Yeah there some , though I don't agree with all you those you listed there, it just a shame the good ones get drowned by the fanbots. They are the reason people hate the damn anime.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jestersmiles

@nomar said:

@jestersmiles: Lol at the "respect" circle jerk. I love how you think that's something worth bringing up in a topic.

I love how you still crying over a "troll" thread LOL.

Loading Video...

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Nomar

@jestersmiles: Your idea of "the good ones" would probably be anybody that says they lose to anybody you like. When you bring in "crying" that's when I know you're mad. I'm sorry I upset you so deeply.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar said:

@jestersmiles: Your idea of "the good ones" would probably be anybody that says they lose to anybody you like.

No Caption Provided

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jestersmiles

@nomar said:

@jestersmiles: Your idea of "the good ones" would probably be anybody that says they lose to anybody you like. When you bring in "crying" that's when I know you're mad. I'm sorry I upset you so deeply.

lol mad? Yeah because I am the one making assumption about others they never interacted with before over a thread I deemed a troll thread? Oh man that one rich LMAO!!!

Keep crying Narutard.

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mickey-mouse

@jestersmiles: @nomar: OK Let's not derail the thread fellas.

@sc@jedixman

Anyway as far as my motivates go for making certain types of threads, I enjoy making ones that will spark intense debate and actually get hits. People claim they hate these type of threads, but then showering them with attention. If I go make ten threads of:

Marvel vs Marvel

DC VS DC

Those type of threads get what 3 or 5 one word answers. Make a:

DC VS Marvel

Marvel VS Starwars

Naruto vs Starwars

Mainstream VS Indie Comics

Thread blows up into 2 pages in no time. Try it and prove me wrong...Anyway I try to honestly make the match ups even and I ask both fanbases questions about the characters. I could care less who wins. If at any time you think I'm intentionally, making mis matches, you can feel free to call in a mod and tell me to stop.

Edit: And please delete any negative posts that are not on topic, Thank You for showing my thread some love though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is meant to be a debating thread. Why has this one, and all the other SW-Naruto etc threads always become whining, ad hominem rife? If you're confident the other side is full of it out-debate them instead of whining, or better yet ignore them. It's not difficult to be civil.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is meant to be a debating thread. Why has this one, and all the other SW-Naruto etc threads always become whining, ad hominem rife? If you're confident the other side is full of it out-debate them instead of whining, or better yet ignore them. It's not difficult to be civil.

This.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jestersmiles

@lukehero: Sorry I did not mean to derail your thread , I did not like how he was talking crap about you and I found his saltiness funny. I apologize

@i_like_swords: I just found it funny how illogical some people are. If he did not like his thread and thought that it was a "troll" thread he could just simply flag it and move on. No need to drag someone name in the mud just because he butthurtt over the thread. Some people don't deserve to be civil to , sometimes they need a a taste of their own medicine to put in their place and that what I did.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: If you want to prove someone is a fool, just do it in a debate. Best revenge available and you don't stoop to a lower level while doing so.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: It's fine, but, let's just get back to:

Who wins & Why.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@jestersmiles: There are good and bad fans in every fanbase, just because someone thinks differently it does not make them a fanboy (even Loki_D). However their is a point of ridiculousness that I believe is just completely absurd and that point may vary depending on peoples opinions. Examples are here, If SFW thinks Maul can beat the shinobi cool, I respect his opinion however I disagree and he should very well respect mine also.

It's the very base of a debate, if someone is stating something that's absolutely ludicrous than it's best to just avoid them or kindly explain why that's not the case. I can't practice what I preach though.

Kakshi, still solos.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@cosmic_lantern: on a side note, I'm aggressive and a bit of a a**hole, I respect only people who debate me and debate good points, like those I mention above that debated Naruto get my respect.

This is just me though. I'm a A$$, and you can either prove me wrong, or cry about it.

Now let's see why you can prove me and others "wank", why Kakashi solos. Go ahead.